• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han looked at Dylan. "Everyone left...that sucks." He noticed she was halfway across the table, "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Blue" I said wraping my arms around her neck "stop it I'm not leting you waste any energy you need it for when you've healed enough to become normal again" I said

Ivan's kitty outfit turned back into his regular clothes and he smiled brightly. "Harmless fun." He said to Blue and winked at Daniel. "Unless Blue likes something a little rougher." Ivan was having fun now. "Maybe she likes to be handcuffed!." Ivan holds out his hands and a pair of pinl fur covered handcuffs dangle from his index finger.

dylans chunk of white hair got a little bigger and she looked a little tired she sat up" its nothing" she said taking a bite of bread and swallowed " want me to bring them back?"

"No more blushing?" Ivan threw the handcuffs and sat down. "I don't think I ever formally introduced myself." He started. "My name's Ivan Strange."

"Nah, its better with just the two of us. " he said eating more pasta. "So whats been going on lately?" Han asked.

blues mind exploded open showing him things on why she dosent like the handcuff jokes what strange men had done to her she got so mad she shifted human , loose cloths covering her body that was covered in scars her bright green eyes faded grey and she collapsed, it was to soon for her to shift like that there were new scars from what happened yesterday and she stayed down

" what do you mean by that " she said a little confused by his question she eat to grinning a bit as she chewed

blue sat up looking at ivan " would you like to hear my story?"

@Jesusjuice

"Whats happened with you recently, silly girl." Han slid the plate off the table breaking it

(( Brb I'm gonna shower. ))

"um not much , killed a teacher came to school met you ,liked you , froze my ass off came to see you , you became coffee boy"

Ivan caught glimpse of a scar before Daniel had covered it and he looked away. He turned back swiftly when he heard the word story and sat as a child would and shook his head up and down. "Yes please."

blue sat leaning against Daniel " i grew up with a father a mother and a little sister , back then all i could do is change into different animals , my baby sister was too young to understand my mother loved e all the same but my father hated it and hated me , he would send this man to beat me and once my mother found out and ended up murdered by my father .My father murdered my mother and baby sister because i had powers , at the age of 7 i was locked either in the basement of chained up in my room and i stayed locked up like that for years untill a few years ago i escaped and ran away . my father but a reward on my head , a ever changing animal hid with a picture of me on it . for the past few year i have been running from them , i have been tortured , raped , beaten and chained like an animal i have thousands of scars on my body from spears ,guns knives and even whips " she turned and showed him 4 long lashed on her back" i have died and been brought back and yesterday i almost died again because the man who my father paid to beat me is back and hes not human , he leaves no trace other than the ones he kills , no scent or mark . He beat me with a bat and broke my ribs , my hip and my leg , he smashed my head and stabed me in the stomach leaving me to die, hoping id be taking my last breath infront of daniel im only alive because he healed me " she sighed knowing how much she left out but this guys handcuff joke got to her

@Jesusjuice

Last edited by a moderator:
i held blue closer to me as she finished her story and put my hand on her cheek "after that day I said I would never let her out of my sight or let her get hurt ever again and I plan on keeping that promise" I said as I looked up at Ivan "that's why I didn't like you taking her and peting her"

Ivan looked from Blue to Daniel to Blue again. "That's really deep." Ivan started "You two have been through so much, and here you are standing together." He said with a sigh. "What a small world." Ivan said while looking at the ground. "I apologize for my jokes earlier."

Ivan meets the tension with a smile and begin to float. "It was nice meeting you two, but I gotta do a thing... and Blue is weak. So I'll catch ya on the flip side." Ivan begins to float away but stops himself. He throws a little trinket towards then and smiles. "If you ever need any wishes granted or someone to laugh and joke with, just rub it and call my name three times." Ivan turns back and floats into the distance.

I picked blue up and started walking home "wanna come Ivan" I said to him as I walked past him with blue as white marking spread out to her and I took some of the pain from her not trying to heal her but make blue feel a little better "Ivan you coming" I said as I turned around but he was gone. I saw the trinket and picked it up then started to walk home again while still acting as a pin killer for blue

@Sixxx

Han chuckled, "Interesting, ready to go?" Han asked standing up.

"Don't worry blue where here" I said as I opened my dorms door and walked In and layed her on my bed "blue I'm gonna have to let go real quick ok so bear with the pain for like two muinets then I'll be back I said as I slowly let go of her as the markings subsided from her and to me as I walked into the closet and changed into some sweats then came back out and touched blue again spreading the markings over her again and taking some of the pain

@Sixxx

kyuuketsuki said:
" oh, yeah, let's take the Demon Eater to HELL. I'm sure the demons would have a ball with him," Jun growled and grabbed his head,"why did I get pulled into this.."
Shiroe kicked Jun in the stomach saying You Fool!! Shiroe said Let me go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back