• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pet blue while starting the story "I was five when I was cast out of heaven because of what I was. I had gone three years before I burnt the city I was in to the ground because every one avoided me or bullied me or tortured me all the while being hunted by creatures that Angels had hired to kill me. I left and went to a different city

Where I had found a family that had accepted me for what I was until a group of huters burnt our house down with them inside all the while forcing me to watch. after that I had slaughtered all but one" I looked down at blue "yesterday that one had sent a group of hunters to kill me and blue. But back to the story. I had roamed for the last two years until I meet blue and another Freind and I've been here ever since" @Sixxx @Jesusjuice

Last edited by a moderator:
looping her arm with his smiling" good personality with a great butt im the whole package she said giggling she got onher toes and kissed his cheek " i like you too , you are smart sweet funny and adorable"

blue curled closer thinking about yesterday Daniel knew he was allowed to tell her story she settled in to be comfortable

if i missed any posts or like anyone interacting with my characters, let me know from time to time...and if ur interacting with one of them, tag me so i can find it easily)))

"I was alone even when I was in heaven. And blue she's basicaly the same except the heaven part and I guess the hunters have had better luck making contact with their weapons but that doesn't mater" I said as I pet blue

Ivan's mouth was gaping. "How long did you live with the other family?" Ivan asked quickly. "And why is she a fox?" Ivan pointed at blue. "And what exactly are you?" Ivan asked the questions in a tumble.

"I lived with the family

For about a year. She's to weak to turn Hunan right now because of what happened yesterday. And my names daniel reaver and she's blue" I said Awnsering all of his question just as quickly as he dished them out

" I'm a hybrid of dragon and angel but because Angels are pure beings which means that they can only be 100% angel im an imperfection on the race of angels and they want to remove that imperfection permanently" I said @Sixxx

@Jesusjuice

Ivan was floating upside down now, stars filled his eyes amongst wander and awe. "YOU WERE KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF THAT! WHY I OGHTA GO UP THERE AND KICK ALL THEIR ANGEL ASSES!" Ivan yelled, pulling up his sleeves and floating higher.

(blue is hunted for her ever changing skin remeber , ifeel it will be asked but she not pure skin changer , she all nature-y )

Han smiled as he went in the restaurant with Dylan on his arm. He told the hostess he had a reservation for two. As they were seated Han asked, "So, what do you think?"

"Oh and Blues hunted because she a shape shifter and a manipulator of nature and life. She's basiacly a god" I said smiling at her

Ivan looked down and raised an eyebrow. "You get around ya know that?" He floated down and sat with his legs crossed. "So you two in love or something?" Ivan asked looking at Blue, dying to pet her as Daniel was.

Dylan smiled "its absolutly wonderful Han, thank you so so much " shes smiled brightly and grinned evily "wanna have some fun?"

"I don't know much but I know she's hunted because she's in other peoples eyes a shape shifter and a manipulator of nature and life its self" I said looking at the boy and slightly pulling blue closer to me "she's basiacly a god" I said quietly

Ivan noticed his possessive rearrangement of Blue and took his eyes away from her. "So, you two getting in on?" Ivan did a little pelvic thrust and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Where currently being hunted by the best hunter in history which happened to be the one that escaped me two years ago" I said peting blue softly as To not wake her I growled at the boy "I love her but we haven't been together that long. Plus being an angel doesn't help my love life at all but I'm glad I chose her" I said smiling down at her

"What do you have in mind?" Han asked raising a brow and eating some pasta

dylan smirked right when a very large man run out screaming"SPIDER !SPIDERS!!!" spiting out food and freaking out "oh nothing in particular" she said with and evil grin

Ivan did several more pelvic thrusts and made sound affects to go along with them. "Does she like being spanked?" Ivan's clothes are replaced by a sexy kitten outfit. "I've been a bad bad kitty." Ivan swung the tail and motioned his paw forward. "Meow meow." Ivan crawled around on all fours.

"Holy crap. You ma'am, are a keeper." Han said throwing a small flame so someone pulls the fire alarm.

that woke blue up she saw him and chose to waste some energy and shift , she shifted to a wolf and snarled at him

every one runs around screaming ,dylan made them see the entire restaurant burning down all except her and Han saw it once outside every one forgot about the 'fire' and drove home dylan leaned cloer across the table with a grin

the wolf held its stance snarling at the boy just about foaming from the mouth in rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back