• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
((I just tagged you in my post, in case the watcher was unaware of zero's presence. If he was just ignoring him, then oh well. :P ))

((As for Fuku-kun over here, Respond dammit!))

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns. "No one calls me Tyrael, I hate that name." He mumbles angrily. "And just who the hell do you think you are?! Ruining my fun like that, I'll get you for this!" He yells, starting to ooze a strange black liquid. "No one, and I repeat no one, keeps me from doing what I want!"
“ You hate your name? Well haven't you grown up. Now tell me, why were you going after my nephew? ”

...ΨKenji said as he began walking towards him, a red aura forming around him. He awaited The Watcher's reply, ignoring the male who has just appearedΨ...

uVqM9SF_zpsq0p71pe1.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ You hate your name? Well haven't you grown up. Now tell me, why were you going after my nephew? ”
...ΨKenji said as he began walking towards him, a red aura forming around him. He awaited The Watcher's reply, ignoring the male who has just appearedΨ...

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Oh, it's you. Go away. I was going to kill him, but first I wanted to torment that little bastard." He says calmly. "Now I have to go find him again" He says, sighing angrily.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns. "Oh, it's you. Go away. I was going to kill him, but first I wanted to torment that little bastard." He says calmly. "Now I have to go find him again" He says, sighing angrily.
“ Is that so? ”

...ΨKenji smirked as his red aura soon shot out from him, breaking through a nearby shopping mall and disintegrating everything within it, shortly before smashing out of the opposite side. He spokeΨ...

“ He is far beyond your reach. I am your opponent now. I will stop you right here and now. You will go no further. The lives of those you deem insignificant shall go on. You shall fall here, if not by my hands then by those that follow. ”

tumblr_mgdmvsFf171s2gz1no1_500_zpsckyilaij.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smirked as his red aura soon shot out from him, breaking through a nearby shopping mall and disintegrating everything within it, shortly before smashing out of the opposite side. He spokeΨ...

“ I don't think so. I am your opponent now. I will stop you right here and now. You will go no further. The lives of those you deem insignificant shall go on. You shall fall here, if not by my hands then by those that follow. ”

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher grins, adjusting his mask as the expression on it changes to one of malice and hatred. "You? You can't stop me, you can't defeat me! At most your powers will be a tasty snack." He says cheerfully, brushing glass shards off of his sleeve. "And I don't deem humanity insignificant, I deem them a threat to universal balance."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex followed behind, his attention momentarily settled on all of the products and produce they had displayed with darting eyes. It smelled weird to him, unappealing, but he took the block of cheese from the basket and tossed it around in his hands as he looked around; not actually paying attention to what he twirled in his fingers. He made eye contact with quite a few people in the store at different points, staring at the humans with an unamused expression. One in particular, a little girl, pulled him into a staring contest behind Mahiro's back. The child threw something at him after a moment, a wrapper with freshly chewed gum inside, that hit him in the eye. He was caught off by this and threw the cheese at her, flashing a hint of a sharp-toothed smile at which was followed by a whining shriek from the girl and the patting of footsteps as she ran away. Vex quickly retracted his teeth and looked at Mahiro as if he'd been watching him the entire time, his hands placed behind his back with the cheese he picked up when the girl screamed.
Mahiro spun around and blinked at Vex, "What do you think you're doing - why did I hear a scream? You better not be getting us in trouble. Vex." Mahiro shook his head and spun back around, "I'll make you hold my hand." He didn't notice the cheese was missing yet.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro spun around and blinked at Vex, "What do you think you're doing - why did I hear a scream? You better not be getting us in trouble. Vex." Mahiro shook his head and spun back around, "I'll make you hold my hand." He didn't notice the cheese was missing yet.
"Trouble, me?" Vex smiled innocently when Mahiro faced him, the expression fading when he turned back around. He brought the cheese back around and started to read the wrapper, before spinning it a few more times in his fingers and slipping it back into the basket.

Blue curled up in his lap and smirked " i want a pony and a Barbie and cotton candy " she said pretending he was santa

Zero felt offended that they both ignored him, his brow falling inward. "I'm here little fuckers! At least acknowledge that."

A heavy black aura erupted from Zero, causing tree's to rip out of the ground and fly away. His eyes were now a dark red, he spoke

tumblr_static_f2wzhp00en4kco8skokkg44gs_zpsvffaihmf.gif

"Stupid Sanctums. Learn your place."

@Fukushima Akira @AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher flicks Zero off silently, not even bothering to look at him, deciding that Zero wasn't worth paying attention to in the slightest.

" no i actually want you and puffed mints and my show on your tv" she smiled at him she nuzzles into his neck

"I can give two out if three" I said smiling as I turned the tv on and handed the remote to blue then put and arm around her

Last edited by a moderator:
She flipped finded her show (@mmidnight by chris hardwick) and giggling at the jokes the comedians told snuggleing up to him

I smiled and put a little more power into killing blues pain so that she could feel better hoping that it helped and she wasn't just acting like it was

Hinata continued on with her strolling, looking at the students as she passed. They didn't seem to notice her, both disappointing and relieving. She didn't want to cause any trouble, but she also wanted to have friends. Wasn't that why she came here in the first place?

Han sat relaxed with Dylan, he really liked herand felt it was time to ask her, "Dylan, will you be my girlfriend?" Han asked looking Dylan in the eyes. He was hoping she would say yes, as he stared into her eyes.

@Sixxx

(( My replies have been sloooooooow. Sorry bout that. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back