• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan put her hand on his cheek and smiled blushing as he looked into her eyes" your welcome "

@RomanTheFireGod

Han blushed also, "I guess this is it for me. I need to get some rest." Han said. He then said "One more thing before I do." He gave Dylan a kiss. "Goodnight." He then yawned and went to sleep.

I got up and ran over to Hans door and banged on it hoping that dylan was there "Hans dylan please open up please" I said frantacly "please any one open up"

Last edited by a moderator:
Han had woken up quickly. "Who can that be?" He ran over to the door and opened it. Rubbing his eyes he said, "Daniel, it's late what're you being so loud for?"

Dylan smiled " would it be ok if i slept here? i mean my dorm is freezing ill take the couch and you can you know seep in your bed if you want i wont be much of a bother i promise"

Blue locked her self in her bedroom boarded up the windows and and the door not wanting any one near her

I looked at Hans tears streaming down my face "she's forgoten hans she forgot everything" I said staring at him "she forgot about me" I said "where's dylan" I asked frantacly "where is she. Is she awake hans tell me"

@RomanTheFireGod @Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Just shut up! ”
...♆Kuroh shouted, swinging his sword towards The Watcher's chest♆...

tumblr_my8u0fwr4N1rdfsmyo1_500_zps5ddm9sct.gif

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher once again disappears, appearing behind Kuroh. "Face it, you're useless and weak, you can't even hit me!" He says cheerfully, gathering energy into the palm of his hand. "Just like your damn father!"

Han pointed to his room, "She's in there." Han said allowing him to enter. He then showed Daniel to his room.

I followed hans to his room and looked at dylan not caring that she was in his room "dylan I need your help" I said trying to sound normal and wiping the tears away

dylan got up with a groan " he, whoever he was , hit her in the head with a baseball bat several times , that means she will remember some things and forget others , her brain is swollen and you wont know if she will remember untill the swelling goes down, and no amount of healing can make her brain not swell " she sighs looking to han for help , she was exhusted , not much she could do when she was tired , every one was to tired to even think straight

" you have to wait for her brain to stop swelling before she will even begin to get her memory back ....Where is she anyway , she shouldnt be alone , she has probally has a concussion"

"Oh" I said "never mind sorry for waking you two" I said as I walked back twoards hans door

"She's in her dorm she didn't want to be near any one" I said

Han sighs. "I don't know what to say. Why look at me?" Han said, "Look just give her sometime, maybe even show her things to boost her memory....wait that's amnesia."

"I did I told her every thing then she said that those feelings I had for her and she had for me weren't real" I said looking down "I hate being an angel" I muttered

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher once again disappears, appearing behind Kuroh. "Face it, you're useless and weak, you can't even hit me!" He says cheerfully, gathering energy into the palm of his hand. "Just like your damn father!"
...♆Kuroh's eyes widened as The Watcher appeared behind him. Upon hearing The Watcher's words, Kuroh turned around, his eyes sharpening on The Watcher. He soon spoke, a silver aura forming around him♆...

“ Come at me. I'll hack that grin of your face.. ”

Noragami-Ep-12-Img-0013_zpsh4zvy7hh.png

" shes just been beaten to almost death and was , in her mind ,caputured by a boy she didnt know taken back to a strange place she didnt remember and since you guys porbally tried to tell her you were close and such she upset and scared .We dont know what she remembers and what she dosent she could remebrr up untill a dark part of her life and that could be where she picking up but she scared and upset , they run out of my favorite cereal and i dont want anyone near me dosent mean thats not what she needs"

"Oh, man. That's ...wow." Han pats Daniel's back. "Dude I'm sorry..l hope she gets her memory back." Han yawned. "I need to get some sleep quickly though, before my body shuts down on me, I hate being tired."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh's eyes widened as The Watcher appeared behind him. Upon hearing The Watcher's words, Kuroh turned around, his eyes sharpening on The Watcher. He soon spoke, a silver aura forming around him♆...

“ Come at me. I'll hack that grin of your face.. ”

Noragami-Ep-12-Img-0013_zpsh4zvy7hh.png

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher chuckles, adjusting his mask. "Me, come at you? What do you think I am, stupid like you and your father?"

"Yeah I know but it can't be me" I said "it has to be you one of you two she'll just try to run if I go" I said hating my self for trying so hard to get her to remember "I sent hans back after she woke up it was me who tryed to get her to remember not hans" I said

"no , you go Daniel . she now knows you wont hurt her she dosent know us" Dylan flops back in the bed

Blue sits curled up in the corner of the room behind furniture she piled up in the room she boarded up so no one could get in . it was pitch black in the room , the window was boarded up too so no one could get in

@RomanTheFireGod @Daniel reaver

Han laid back down too. "Can you lock the door on your way out, Daniel?" Han said closing his eyes.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher chuckles, adjusting his mask. "Me, come at you? What do you think I am, stupid like you and your father?"
“ Stop talking and just die. ”

...♆Kuroh said as he sprinted forward. He moved far faster than he did before, causing the puddles to wrap around them in a tornado-like effect. With a swing of his sword, he had slashed The Watcher's chest and had appeared behind him in one swift motion. He spun around and slashed one more time, the power of the swing making the water around them explode outwards♆...

tumblr_n4jqhpkIK51t83lioo9_400_zpsvkaupssx.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Stop talking and just die. ”
...♆Kuroh said as he sprinted forward. He moved far faster than he did before, causing the puddles to wrap around them in a tornado-like effect. With a swing of his sword, he had slashed The Watcher's chest and had appeared behind him in one swift motion. He spun around and slashed one more time, the power of the swing making the water around them explode outwards♆...

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher grins, getting knocked backwards about three feet. "Nice try, but not enough!" He says cheerfully, gathering more energy into the palm of his hand. "Go ahead, try again you weak bastard, you can't hurt me, you can't kill me!"

"Ok" I said before leaving hans dorm and walking over to blues dorm I started to nock then hesitated but did it softly "blue you there" I said in a so thing voice

@Sixxx

"Dylan, I'm perfectly fine with you sleeping in my bed. Besides you make it comfortableness go up by like 10 tones." Han yawned and closed his eyes again. "Now I'm going back to sleep."

blue shivered in the room hearing the knock she screamed afraid the man came back ,that he saw she was alive

@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back