• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues blood dripped and pooled running under the door and out into the hall blues life was slipping away slowly , she was still passed out and dying with the knife in her stomach

Han met up with Daniel, "Last door? Has to be it." Han took a step back. "Do your thing." Han said, He then said telepathicly to Dylan, "Hey, is everything OK back at the dorm?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I blasted door by door until there was one more left it had blood pooling out from under it "this has got to be it" I said as I blasted it open and looked inside then my eyes went wide with horror as I ran over to blue and broke the chains and held her close "blue" I said softly then again a little louder "blue blue wake up please wake up!!" I said to her as I held her head close to mine

[/QUOTE]

Dylan layed back its fixed exhausted

Blue lay limp her blood spattered everywhere pooling on the table and the floor her ribs and legs broken a hip broken and her head was swollen and bloody , all of herwas bloody but her head was the worse , bruises formed on her and her heart worked hard to beat

Han stood guard. "How bad is it?" Han asked. He grabbed a hunter guard burning his face, before making swallow a small flame to melt him from the inside.

I started crying "it's bad hans it's bad" I said as I held blue "blue please get up please I can't lose you" I said while tears fell to her face "blue please" I called out to her mentaly and with my voice as I put my hand to her chest and spread the markings out over her body "please blue I can't live without you" i said

Last edited by a moderator:
Han looked at Blue but didn't want to believe. "We gotta get here outta here." Han said. "Dylan can you make a portal out of here, we found her."

Han stopped, "Hurry, I don't think these guys want us around." Han said lighting his fingers for light again

Blue woke up and went into attack mode pulling the knife out of her stomach and held it to his throat " WHO ARE YOU " Her eyes wild looking more like an animal thatn herself

"Blue it's me" I said as blood started slipping from my mouth as more of her wounds transferred to me "blue it's ok I'm gonna get you out of here"

Blues eyes stayed wild " WHO ARE YOU !!" her leg hip and ribs were still broken and she hoppd up wincing in pain before shifting to a cheetah and running out snarling

Han looked down the long deep halls. "GUARDS!!!" Han yelled as He saw some guards heading their way, Han quickly set a handful of men on fire, still leaving many more.

I grabed blue and put my hand to her chest again turning her normal "BLUE STAY STILL" I yelled as I started to mend her bones while breaking mine "it's gonna be ok blue I promise"

@RomanTheFireGod

She tryed shifting snarling " Get off me " she blocked her body so he couldnt heal her she pushed him off and ran away ignoring the pain who was he ? She thought to her self

I tryed to grab blue again but fell in pain and coughed up blood before Geting up and running after her "Hans get out of here" I called back to him as I opened a portal home for him then ran after blue calling out to her "blue please stop we need to get out of here" I yelled at her

@RomanTheFireGod

Han was fighting guards. "I don't want these guys going after you!" Han jumped up and used a white flame to incinerate the guards to ash and nothing, before wishing Daniel good luck and hopping in the portal. When He got through the portal He landed in his dorm, instantly going to check on Dylan.

Dylan lay on the couch exhusted when she saw Han "is she ok?" she says weakly trying to sit up

@RomanTheFireGod

I quickly closed the portal behind hans and keept running after blue "blue stop running" I said into her mind as I ran while holing my stomach where the guy had stabed blue

@Sixxx

Blue shifted and snarls turning into a huge wolf snarling when she hit a door backing into a corner limping and snarling at the boy biteing at the air when he steped closer

I slowly walked closer to blue as the pain of her wounds and the pain of being forgotten put me to my knees "b-b-blue I-it's me danny" I said hopingly "remember I'd asked you out and you said yes and then fell asleep on me the same night then took me to the cabin" I said as I slowly crawled twoards Her droping my wings and started to cry "blue it's me please remember me" I said sadly before coughing up more blood

Han sat up slowly, holding his arm. "She is halfway there. She won't let Daniel.....ah. She won't let Daniel help her."

Blue snarled shifting human and healing him her own body still bloody and broken , in her human form she opens the door shifts back to a wolf and runs away while the boy heals dissapearing into the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back