• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slowly started to stand up "hans there's nothing here to follow her with. Not even a sent" I said as I looked at him as I kept trying to telepathscly reach blue

"Does it matter. We're gonna get answers. Now I have a plan, but it's risky." Han said balling his hands into fists. "That's our friend out there. We either help her or let her die, and I know very well Daniel, that's the last thing you want!" Han was angry and was ready to beat and burn anything right now. With Dylan by his side He was able to calm down a bit though.

I looked down at the puddle again "what's the plan hans" I said as I looked up at him while turning more dragon like as the markings glowed brighter and my teeth started to elongate "I'll burn heaven and hell down if I have to" I said with determination in my eyes and voice

Dylan touched Hans arm gently " Blue...thats the girl who dosent know shes going to be goddess "lost in a train of thought she walked over to Blues bed room taking int he feeling of everything "Gods and godesses even ones that arent fully developed have a feel maybe if i consintrate on the feel i can tell you if shes aliv or not , i... i dont know if ican tell you where but i can try " she sat on the edge of Blues bed and was in deep deep thought

I turned and walked into the living room and looked down at the needle then walked over and picked it up "what's this" I said as I walked into blues room and set the needle beside dylan "when your done try it on that" I said as I looked around the room

Last edited by a moderator:
"We attract hunters. When they come, we capture a few. Get one of them to talk." Han said. "The risky part is fighting them off without killing all of them." Han said following Dylan to Blue's bathroom.

"No it's not" I said to hans as I looked at my hand and the markings "all I have to do is touch then and there mine. There memories there minds there body's everything about them is mine once I touch them" I said coldly

Han smiled. "We're getting our friend back." Han said. "Let's give Dylan some silence so she can concentrate."

"Ok" I said as I walked out to the living room and say down on the couch and though of when me and blue fell asleep together the night I asked her out then brought my hands to my head "I was to late" i mumbled

Dylan sighed " that it knocked her out ....shes alive ...shes hurt very badly she woke up tried to get up and couldnt ...they chained her...beat her" she looked at them and wishing she had better news for them

My eyes opens wide with rage and anger "they will pay for that" I mumbled in a dragon like voice as The red aura started to glow again

Han nodded, "Daniel you go attract some hunters. Dylan and I will stakeout from the roof waiting to attack on my go, OK?" Han said looking at Daniel and Dylan both. "And that's right they will pay."

I nodded then jumped out of the window and flew for a little bit before encountering five hunters easily capturing them making them slaves of there own minds and making them walk back slowly. I texted hans "five hunters walking your way there mine you'll see gold marking covering there skin and eyes of pure gold take them" I sent the message before going out to find more all the while still trying to telepathacly connect to blue

@RomanTheFireGod @Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Han watched out for the hunters, "Dylan, I'm glad your helping us." He said keeping watch for the hunters. "I just want you to know if I make it out of this, we should go on a date!" Han said smiling.

dylan nodded ill stay in your minds in case she reaches out telepathically it might help me find her dylan looked around trying to find Blue in the world it exhusted her and made her weak, streching her mind like that

**Blue woke up and the ground around her was wet and warm . blood it was her own blood soaking the ground ,a door opened and a fuzzy dark shape came inand unchained her and dragged her by and arm making her ribs scream in pain she fought against the shape as hard as she could . something metal came down on her leg and again on her hip breaking both

"SHUT UP GIRL" yelled the man standing over her he came into focus for a moment holding a bat high prepared to strike again and blue cried , giving up going limp she felt a nagging buzz in her mind and opened her mind momentary hearing Daniel the man walked away and something told blue he knew when she was talking to him she opened her mind mind send out some of the pain to daniel , leting him know she couldnt get away help she saw the man rushing toward her , her vision blurry and he struck her head knocking her out and shuting her mind down , no way for daniel to get ahold of her now

(internet will suck today im sorry ill b=try my very hardest to make it work)

I had a quick connection with blue and only heard pain making me even more angry as I landed on the roof "she's being tortured I said angrily I had a small connection and that's all I heard" I said with pain and want for blue lacing my voice

Dylan ran up to the roof "Did you see the man!?!? i went in her mind through yours , and there was a man , tall bigger build , 30-35 years old um " she thought hard back to what she got to see and hear" not human , he could hear that she called out . strong very strong , breaking bones with one hit " she searched thro what she say in Blues mind more" shes bleeding from her legs an head , the needle is making her incoherent " dylan sat down exhausted and dizzy "that all i can get im sorry."

"Yeah I know when she sent it I felt the pain it's horible but I think I know where she is" I said

Coldly as I watched the taken hunters walk through the gate

Han jumps off the roof signaling Dylan to follow. "Hey. Hunters you were told to follow my commands so let's go." Han texted Daniel "Daniel, I have the hunters. You have there memories, where do we go?"

Blue woke up in a familar bomb shelter her eyes glazing over as she tried to look around noticing her blood splattered on the wall feeling gratefull she slept through it " you know your father told me to hunt you know , said you were a monster and i had to kill you ,i had to skin you but i feel your friends coming so im gonna kill you and leave you here for the to find you the will never know who did it and i can leave knowing i did my job , your skin is no goo any way , all these scars" he said running a knife against her skin ,cutting her to give her more " he stabed her leg cutting muscles and then cuting another leg before stabing her in the stomach and leaving the knife there leaving her gasping ," you have a little while before that kills you ,HA maybe your friends will get here intime to see you take your last breath" he hit her again , once in the head , knocking her out and leaving her to die slowly , disappearing with out a scent or a mark .

Dylan Gasped and screamed seeing it all sending the guys the location of blue , not showing them what he did to her or what they might find she went to Hans dorm and curled onto the couch sobbing

I got the message and quickly opened a portal "Hans lets go" I called loudly stepping into the portal and steping out into a hall way of cells "dylan which one is it" I said into Dylan's mind as I started basting open door after door

Han jumped through the portal landing in a dark room, He flicked his fingers making a fire. "Looks....like a torture chamber. Let's go Daniel." Han walked quietly blowing out his finger fire.

I talked through hans mind "we where sent different places of you hear doors being blasted open that's me" I told him as I continued blasting doors and guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back