• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"why are you here" she said curled up in the corner shivering and scared her head hurt and she was dizzy "i..i...im sorry i bit you as a wolf"

" why are you here" she said crying why was the boy here ? was he here to finish the job , did he lie to her before?

Draco lay on his gold, waiting. Then he got up and flue out of his cave.

He went to school and took a nap on the roof, his normal routine.

Dylan tossed and turned in the bed hours later having a night mare"nooo" she muttered in her sleep in panic her body trembled and she was stuck in the nightmare un able to wake up

@RomanTheFireGod

Han woke up. He couldn't sleep, He kept seeing Blue when she was all beat up and stuff. "Oh my god..." He got up and went to his kitchen and paced around, hoping to forget about it.

"I came to make sure you where ok" I said trying to lightly open the door "you where hit in the head with a bat about seven times so I wanted to make sure you where ok"

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan finally woke up and started crying and looked over to find Han was gone she got up and padded out to the living room and say him in the kitchen she tried to wipe away the tears but they kept coming down "H-Han?" she said with a shakey voice tring to not cry as much

Han turned around. "Dylan, your crying. What's wrong?" He said as He walked over to Dylan and gave her a hug.

the boards came away from the door but the furnature surrounding her stayed , she stayed curled up in the corner crying quietly . she shivered and looked at the blanket on the other side of the room , not daring to get up for it

I walked in and looked at the furniture then at the blanket blue was looking at the walked over to it and brought it over to her "here blue" I said soflt

@Sixxx

Morgan found the stairs to the rooftop "this would be the last location I need to see" he goes up the stairs and ended up in the rooftop she feels the air Morgan inhaled and then exhaled "I guess I should sit here for a while" as she sits down watching the skies.

she took the blanket and wiped away her tears " im sorry i dont know ... I want to remember i hope you know ..." she curled up in the blanket wincing when she moved her head

@RomanTheFireGod

"I know blue I know" I said hesitantly crawling up next to her "blue I'm sorry if I scared you when you ran it was just I had to finish taking your pain" i said

@Sixxx

she looked at him with cold eyes , "animal instinct took over... and you didnt have too... he will come back anyway... " she said looking away

Han sighed, "You'll be alright. Don't let your past haunt you. Okay?" Han rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of the image of Blue in his head

"Not as long as I can help it" I said looking at her " and yes I had to you where near death when I nocked down that door" I said sliding closer to blue "you had a knife in your stomach and your ribs where broken. I was so scared when I saw that I though tou where dead so I did the only thing I could" I said looking at her

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan hugged him " you see it too , you keep seeing her" she yawned and took his hand " come on we need to try to sleep . how about every time you think about it you kiss me and ill wipe it away for a sec" she pulled his hand and walked into the bed room and curled up in bed

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue looks away " i wish you hadnt saved me .... he wouldnt come back if i died" she said shakey her mind had repressed the memories for years but her mind opened up and showed him , a blurry man , tourchering her for years , and years it showed the time lapse the only thing changing was Blue , she got older , she fought back more and he hurt her more then disappeared " he leave no scent , no aura , nothing"

(opperating on the idea she remebers thing up untill she ran away ,except her name)

@Daniel reaver

John had woken up, gasping for air. Where the hell is he? Where was... He got up, looking around. "Earth..." He saw the trees and water streaming. And he was... upset. Who would do something like this?

(AND I'M BAAACKKKK!!! Sorry for the abrupt new beginning... BTW I have gotten better with RPing, so you guys won't suffer this time! xD )

Han nodded as he laid back down in bed. He eventually got comfortable and went to sleep. When he woke up it was pretty early so he decided to take a walk.

Dylan finally got sleep and slept deeply and very long wrping up in the blankets when Han left she stayed asleep for a long time before getting up and taking a shower , when she got out her wasnt back yet so she dressed in a towel and went searching his dorm for the hair dryer

Blue moved away from him and curled up against the wall shifting to fox and laying on the blanket and falling asleep whining through the night , her head hurt and she had nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back