• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom nodded before sheathing it on his back. "Well, it is mine now." He looked back at the charred cabin. "Sorry. I warned you that I cannot control my power. Can you forgive me if I give you what you Earthlings call a 'hug'?" He asked, outstretching his hands.

@Sixxx

I turned to look at the figure and growled viciously as my body started to turn dragon like "you did this to her you burnt it down!!!" I said as I stared into his eyes with rage

“ This power is unusual. It was far greater than what my father's was.. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he felt the first ring of Hell vanish. He began walking around, soon leaving the house and entering the school's courtyard. He began wandering around aimlessly♆...

tumblr_myymyaMvCd1rcx2qgo1_500_zps6xznuyoq.gif

-----------

...♅Akira watched The Watcher destroy the First Ring of Hell. He soon spoke♅...

“ He destroyed the First Ring of Hell? Why? What's even the point? ”

1333811228191_zpsufdmemal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lasers? Oh no, please don't burn me bat-shit-abilities-sir." Zero broke out hysterically, and then remembered Moriko was there. "Oh yeah, hi again." Dude, what if I destroyed heaven, BEFORE The Watcher got there? that would TOTALLY piss him off. Zero randomly burst out laughing, and quickly said "excuse me, I gotta take my leave here... important business came up." Zero then poofed into thin air.

The Watcher sighs angrily. "Alright, alright, alright... I just destroyed the first ring of hell, I guess I should destroy the others too? Should I, or should I not? I need to decide..."

blue worked on packing up her stuff with blank eyes before turning to Ansom " No. I cant forgive you. Not right now " she turns and keeps packing handing Daniel boxes

@AsongOfIceandFire @Daniel reaver

The Watcher starts laughing. "Yeah, suuuure he is. There is no way that is true, I can take all the time I want deciding...." He mumbles to himself.

I looked over to blue and started to take the boxes while looking at the man coldly "blue?" I said trying to get her to look at me

Zero appeared in heaven, and looked around, whistling. "I've never been here... Guess it isn't my kinda' place." The angels at the gate demanded, "Halt! Who goes there?" Zero looked up at them, and looked at the angels with a deathly stare.

Zeref_Angry_zpsyewfv98x.jpg

"Die."

A strange gate appeared behind Zero, and floods of shadows came out, covering everything and turning the sky dark. Zero waved his hands, the angels clutching their throats and falling to the ground. The shadows pried open the gates, and they all flooded in. Suddenly, bugs started erupting from fixtures in the ground and the civilians of heaven started mutating into strange hybrid creatures.

zergling-300.jpg

Nearby structures started collapsing, and all angels in the premise tried to hold back the utter swarm, but to no avail. Zero then finally reached the main palace, and broke through the doors with ease.

The ruler of heaven sat calmly on his thrown looking down at Zero. (The swarm still killing people outside.)

"What do you need?" The ruler demanded.

"For you to die, friend." Zero laughed, and summoned his scythe in his right hand, the scythe's blade radiating deathly intent.

"You can't kill me so easily you know... I'm not the ruler of heaven for nothing."

Zero gave him a cold glare, and gave a sly remark, "Shut up, and die already." He sliced the scythe over the rulers shadow, causing it to rip in half. heaven's ruler had a stunned look on his face, as his torso, and neck, slid sideways and his entire body fell apart.

Zero raised his hand in the air, with his scythe. He yelled, "Set the entire place on fire once you're done with it! It should only take about half an hour." He summoned a large cross, and removed the throne, pinning the cross on the ground. He then nailed individual parts of the ruler onto it, leaving a little note on the rulers torso.

Hey Watcher-chan, I just wanted to let you know I love you very much. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Also, I have a really good therapist you could go check out, she can help you with your anger issues.

Give her a call at 800-Your-A-Dick

Thanks!

Love,

Zero.

Zero then disappeared, letting the remainder of his shadows and mutated heaven citizens destroy the rest of heaven, and leave it in flames.

@AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher frowns, swearing that he felt something odd. "The hell?" He mumbles to himself, pacing around in circles, thinking silently.

Yoruichi looked to the sky, her mouth parted in shock she quickly turned to Sora, "You need to prepare yourself. I have to go." Lightning erupted around her and she disappeared, where she stood all that was left was a burn mark.

@Slaxt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back