• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero turns around, and starts squeeling. "OH MY GOSH HE'S ADORABLE!! WHERE DID YOU FIND SOMEONE AS CUTE AS HIM?!?!" Zero runs towards the beast, and hugs it, rubbing his head gently against it "Rub~Rub~"

@AriaTheWatcher

The Watcher frowns, rubbing the back of his head in confusion. "The hell? Why is he hugging a beast from purgatory and treating it like a puppy or something?!" He says to himself. Even Ashalon isn't sure how to react to Zero's reaction and just stares at Zero, confused as to what is going on.

After settling into her dorm. Moriko decides to explore the school grounds by herself. "I might as well get used to the place" she thought as she stepped outside, walking down a small pathway in the school courtyard.

“ That was.. unexpected. ”

...♅Akira said as he continued observing The Watcher and Zero's interaction♅...

" why thank you " she said dancing around as the next song came one , it was a pop /punk song mouthing the words and smiled laughing as the went

Ashalon silently stares at Zero for a few seconds before picking Zero up and attempting to rip him in half. The Watcher sighs. "The hell does that kid think he's doing? Ashalon is trained to kill, not to act like a dog. Jeez..."

Zero grabs the jaws of the beast, and smacks it across the face. "Bad boy! Bad!" Zero snapped his fingers, reappearing in front of the creature. "Let's try this again. If you fail, I'll have you end up like the rest of the creatures I owned from the purgatory. Sit!"

@AriaTheWatcher

Ashalon swipes at Zero, attempting to cut him open. The Watcher sighs. "Does he seriously not know who currently controls purgatory? I took it over four years ago, jeez. What an idiot, he thinks he has control over Ashalon, HAH!"

Ansom stood on top of the school, looking around. "I got the perfect thing to do." He smiled and appeared on the porch of Blue's cabin. He pulled out a match and lit it, throwing it at the cabin and watching it catch on fire. "Beautiful." He pulled out a marshmallow on a stick and roasted it with the fire. He put it in his mouth and chewed. "Mmm...delicious." He smiled and appeared back on the roof of the school. He sat down with his feet dangling off the edge.

"Hmm strange people" she shrugged and sat on the grass. Noticing the small flowers on the ground she started gesturing with her hands making more little flowers grow.

Zero's brow maddens with rage, as he glares up at the beast swiping at him. "I SAID FUCKING KNEEL BITCH." He grabs the giant claw, and throws the beast into the ground, absolutely shattering the ground beneath the beast and causing a large gust to pick up.

@AriaTheWatcher

"Oh?"

She turned and looked at the boy

"Yes, I am" she gave a small smile.

Ansom jumped down onto the school courtyard and found a bench. He sat down and summoned a purple ball of Chaos and touched it to a bunny. The bunny fell to the ground before purple tendrils began to grow from its body. A purple eye appeared on its sides and its ribs poked from its sides, creating spikes from bones. It snarled and jumped onto Ansom's lap. The god of chaos laughed and began to pet the now-chaorrupted animal.

Ashalon gets back up, more enraged than hurt and glares at Zero, swiping at him again. The Watcher starts laughing. "Let's see how long it takes Zero to figure out he can't boss around my pet."

Rycia smiles back to the girl "everyone here seems like they could crush everyone's necks just by looking at them. But not you. And I wouldn't do something so reckless either"

blue smells the smoke and starts grabs all the b stuff she wanted throwing it in the boxes opening the door ignoring the fire "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" she yelled at Ansom she turned back to Daniel " take my boxes back to the dorm and come back in 5 minutes" she turned back to Ansom with grey eyes full of hurt"why ?! why burn it down!!!?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back