• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero catches Ashalon's paw with his pointer finger and thumb, looking almost disappointed. "It's a shame Ashalon... I thought you had potential..." Zero jumped off of Ashalon's claw, floating right in front of it's face. He tapped it's nose with his ring finger, and whispered, "Shadow reversal." The beast slowly started morphing into it's younger selves, until it completely disappeared. "Watcher. Don't waste cute little creatures like that... They deserve lots of love."

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasuke was suddenly alone in Luna's house, he sat down on the couch and let out a long sigh, he thought about the events that had recently transpired and looked up at the ceiling, "Shit's about to go down."

Ansom smiled. "Because I wanted to." He chuckled and stood up, the rabbit falling to the ground. "Don't look at me like that." He said, still smiling. "You didn't think I would spare you any more pain did you? You may be very queer, but that makes it even more fun to mess with you." He let out a loud laugh.

@Sixxx

The Watcher sighs. "No need to hurt my pets, although, it's not like you've actually killed Ashalon, I can bring him back whenever I wish. I don't think you quite grasp my power. Still, you didn't have to hurt Ashalon, that's just mean. He wasn't even part of my army, he was just a friend o' mine, who considered himself a pet."

" Yeah, this I literally as dangerous as I get" looking towards the flowers and giving a nervous laugh.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero catches Ashalon's paw with his pointer finger and thumb, looking almost disappointed. "It's a shame Ashalon... I thought you had potential..." Zero jumped off of Ashalon's claw, floating right in front of it's face. He tapped it's nose with his ring finger, and whispered, "Shadow reversal." The beast slowly started morphing into it's younger selves, until it completely disappeared. "Aria. Don't waste cute little creatures like that... They deserve lots of love."
@AriaTheWatcher
((( The Watcher's name isn't Aria. Only Akira knows his name, and it's Tyrael xD )))

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke was suddenly alone in Luna's house, he sat down on the couch and let out a long sigh, he thought about the events that had recently transpired and looked up at the ceiling, "Shit's about to go down."
((( Kuroh's in Luna's house O.o )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I quickly grabed Blues stuff and and took it back to her dorm then came back for blue "blue what's going on" I yelled

[/QUOTE]
blue sat down on the floor deafet crying " hes burning it ..."

Zero glared at The Watcher, clearly disappointed. "Watcher, I'm not stupid. You underestimate me, and it makes me sad. That creature is dead, what you would summon is a replica, or a figment of the past." Zero's glare turned to a cold one, as he added "You obviously don't understand my power then as well. I am capable of hurting you, at the very least. I accept the fact I cannot kill you or Akira." Around them, the ground started to crack, lava streaming from it. "Just let me help you, it's all the less arguing and you want to get on with your day, correct?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The Watcher's name isn't Aria. Only Akira knows his name, and it's Tyrael xD )))
((SOZ I MEANT WATCHER DXXX))

[/QUOTE]

The Watcher breaks into laughing. "Hurt me? HURT ME?! You are in impudent fool and I am sick of your company!" He yells, the expression on his mask changing to fit the fact that he was currently enraged beyond the point where he could still be reasoned with. "IF IT'S A FIGHT YOU WANT IT'S A FIGHT YOU'LL GET!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The Watcher's name isn't Aria. Only Akira knows his name, and it's Tyrael xD )))
((( Kuroh's in Luna's house O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
(Alone in the front room* ? ) xD

Zero sighed, and looked up at the watcher. "I'm disappointed, power wasted on someone with a short temper. Watcher, I wanted to help you. But I suppose I'll have to side with Akira on this one... Be warned, you have made an enemy you will wish you never made one of." Zero with a look of disappointment faded away, absolutely no trace of him left behind, completely gone.

@AriaTheWatcher

Ansom laughed at the two people in front of him. "Go ahead and stop it but it won't stop me from doing it again." He laughed. "Chaos always finds a way to enter someone's life." He laughed again, this time even harder. "Never think that chaos is your friend, your ally, or even a partner." He tilted his head at Blue.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero sighed, and looked up at the watcher. "I'm disappointed, power wasted on someone with a short temper. Watcher, I wanted to help you. But I suppose I'll have to side with Akira on this one... Be warned, you have made an enemy you will wish you never made one of." Zero with a look of disappointment faded away, absolutely no trace of him left behind, completely gone.
The Watcher breaks into laughter. "I DON'T CARE! SCREW YOU ZERO!" He yells angrily, disappearing and appearing in purgatory. "Screw him, screw hell, screw everything!" He yells, tearing the first ring of hell into pieces and sending it to purgatory to be slowly devoured by the beings of purgatory. "Calm down Watcher, calm down. Don't lose your temper too badly, focus on the task at hand, focus at the task at hand." He mutters, trying to regain his composure. "Deeep breaths." He mumbles, taking deep breaths and eventually regaining his composure. "Now, time to destroy heaven, and all of it this time, unlike the crappy job Haiiro did when she attempted to destroy heaven." He mutters to himself.

"What do you mean?" She asked "isn't having useful abilities fun?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher breaks into laughter. "I DON'T CARE! SCREW YOU ZERO!" He yells angrily, disappearing and appearing in purgatory. "Screw him, screw hell, screw everything!" He yells, tearing the first ring of hell into pieces and sending it to purgatory to be slowly devoured by the beings of purgatory. "Calm down Watcher, calm down. Don't lose your temper too badly, focus on the task at hand, focus at the task at hand." He mutters, trying to regain his composure. "Deeep breaths." He mumbles, taking deep breaths and eventually regaining his composure. "Now, time to destroy heaven, and all of it this time, unlike the crappy job Haiiro did when she attempted to destroy heaven." He mutters to himself.
Tasuke stands up from the couch, his eyes widening as he feels the first ring of hell being slowly destroyed. "Speak of the devil." He says clearly effected by the power, "Where is Luna and Layla." He growled leaving the house.

Ansom frowned. "I don't like your tone, missy." He chuckled and looked at the burning cabin. "I wonder how many memories I'm destroying." He giggled. He squinted and looked at a table, noticing a sword with a blue gem. His eyes widened as he snapped his fingers, the fire disappearing. He walked into the house and picked up the sword. "Is this Han's. I'm sorry, WAS this Han's?" He asked, staring in awe at the weapon.

@Sixxx

Zero appeared next to Moriko and The new guy, his expression looking like he had just killed someone. "Sorry to interrupt, I came here to return this here dagger to the little bat shit swordsman." He dropped the dagger with the note in front of him, grinning.

@Nonalaka @Draxus135

"Useful abilities are fun, especially when reading I can jump into a quieter dimension. Would you like to see?"

"That's rich coming from a chimera prey shit person such as yourself" Rycia says calmly

"Chimera prey shit person?" Zero whistled. "Wow, that's only the fourth time I've heard someone use that insult on me. I do applaud you for almost being original, bat shit abilities sword man."

" Ah sur- AH!" She jumped at the sight of zero. Thinking she should really get used to this popping out of nowhere by now.

"I don't use swords only. Almost all weapons" Rycia said grinning "He'll, I could shoot lasers out of the rifts I can open if I felt up to it."

" no i dont think so " she thought about it , her knife was back at her dorm hidden so it wasnt it she walked up and took it from his hands looking at it "looks like one of his Omnipotent blades , he gave me weapons and stuff to protect myself " she shruged "maybe thats one of them " she packed more stuff away her eyes stayed dark and grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back