• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High | CC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Mikael Hope Morningstar

Mikael gave out a laugh at Rielle's reaction. If he had gotten punched it was fine for him, he did sneak up on his friend. When she mentioned what everyone was all gathered around for, well he didn't really bothered to look at it that is until she said about them not being in the same group. He did a check, nodding when he was asked about Venus. Mixed feelings. Relieved he wasn't with Venus (and Grania because she would for sure be another one to nag at him), annoyed he isn't with Rielle. The duality.

He scanned for his name, Party 3, and he was with Xanros. Slightly relieved to be with someone he knows, and someone he could fool with during whatever this party list is for. He didn't bother with knowing the other names especially when the half-breed had urged him to get going to class. He followed fast enough to see Rielle's blue hair bouncing from in front of him and into the classroom.

It's true. Amazing, even. Who wears a ball gown to school? But that didn't catch his attention like the one being enveloped by the gown's skirt. He'd know that light colored hair and round-rimmed glasses anywhere. Giving out a glare, ignoring her, then following Rielle to the back, beside his friend. "Tsk. Just great, to see that face early in the morning." He mumbled as he sat down, "I wanna go home already." He complained, forced to attend classes willy nilly. "Tell me we're going to skip a class later."

location: classroom | mentions: CherryTart CherryTart . D O V E . D O V E | interactions: AI10100 AI10100

Venus Darkcaster
The Class President

Venus fished out a book from her sky blue knapsack and began reading while waiting for her classmate to fill the room. At least a good few minutes passed before people entered one after another. One of them was a tall white-haired boy who took the seat right behind her. Venus gave him a polite smile before returning to her own business, deciding that it would be probably be better if she introduce herself during class so she won't have to repeat anything. Although she was not fond of judging anyone, he gave off the aura of someone who was nice and approachable. It would be grand if they became friends along with the rest of the class.

However, another person walked in and this time it was a girl fashioning a ball gown. Why someone would wear such a thing during the first day of class was beyond Venus; but again, she was not fond of judging others. At least until she felt her obnoxious dress pushing against the back of her head.

Venus' right eye twitched in annoyance when the irksome sensation stayed for more than half a minute. It was obvious that the elf was using the top end of the back of her chair as a makeshift seat. It was rude and annoying, and the class president wanted none of it. She cleared her throat, silently hoping that the insensitive girl would move. Unfortunately, she didn't and instead remained to chat with the silver-haired boy sitting behind her.

It was only a short while when another boy waltzed up to her table. It seemed like he intended to talk to the silver-haired boy too if not for the girl whose rear was still resting against the back of her head. The orange-haired newcomer made some comments before sliding to take the seat next to the subject of the ball gown's attention.

Eventually, Venus decided that she was done being some sort of a butt-rest. She closed her book and placed it down her desk before standing up, making sure that she wasn't being too loud to avoid causing a fuss. The Eldritch then crossed her arms and cleared her throat at the other girl, this time louder. "Excuse me," she prompted before gesturing to the open seat at the other side of the silver-haired boy, "Good morning, and please allow me to direct your attention to that empty seat. Yes, that's right. It's free, you can claim it, and then continue chatting with your friend. I think the two of us would feel more comfortable if you sit there instead of bothering my head with your dress." She frankly said, doing her best to stay polite.

The class president's little spiel ended with the arrival of two familiar people. Venus took a deep breath when Mikael and his blue-haired friend from the alley walked pass her wordlessly. She stared while they took their seats at the back part of the classroom before she remembered her duty.

"Excuse me for a moment." She told the small group behind her before walking towards the two delinquents.

Venus unconsciously adjusted her round glasses as soon as she arrived to their seats. "Good morning, you two." She greeted with crossed arms, mild hints of irritation present in her face. She wished she could say that it was nice to see them again but she really didn't feel like it. Her morning wasn't really going well. "But I don't think Mikael's gonna be sitting here. He's gonna be sitting over there," she pointed at the seat she reserved right beside her own, "In front of the teacher, right beside me, so I can make sure he will be staying focused during class." Venus forced a smile at them before picking Mikael's body bag from his table. It felt awfully light for the first day of school.

AI10100 AI10100 Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum CherryTart CherryTart Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Xanto Xanto

1578799608854.png

Arlosk&Telith
interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude
Ok... see you later then...” Telith said turning around to arlosk who was standing there with a slight smirk on her face. “Soo you managed to chat to someone good going their aaanyway time for class” she spun around in the way she normally did opening another portal This one leading directly to class Arlosk having found it before going to look for Telith. “Oh...umm..yeah..he...was.. also a dragon...was.just a little curious...” he said before stepping through the portal after the demoness.

on the other end of the portal would be the class room Arloks stepping out first taking a look around she doubted that their entrance had gone unnoticed, that was the intention after all. Casually taking a seat, as if the portal was just trivial, Telith following in suite sitting next to her and trying to look as inconspicuous as possible.

"Fenris."

A deep voice said above him.

"Fenris."

A bright light appeared over him, blinding his eyes.

"Fenris."

A gust of wind came over his body, sending shivers down his spine.

"God?" He asked the voice, trying to cover his eyes from the sharp light.

"What? No! Fenris, get up, you're gonna be late."

As he opened his eyes farther, he realized that 'God', was actually his father looming over his bed. His duvet had been swept off him, the sun shining into his retinas. Fenris groaned, wiping at his eyes. "I'll be up in a sec." That was a lie. Both him and his father knew it was a lie. And yet they both stayed there, still for a moment, before a wave of ice cold water came over Fenris.

"Ack!" He yelped, curling into himself. His dad chuckled loudly as Ris glared in discomfort. This man shouldn't be allowed to be this good at elemental magic.

Avis settled down, flicking away tears from the corners of his eyes. "I'll see you downstairs, kiddo. If you're late I'm making you walk in wet clothes."

With that his father left the room, closing the door behind him and leaving Fenris soaking wet and fully awake. A sigh came over the young fae as he got up from his now drenched bed. Peeling off his wet pajamas, he dried himself off with a somehow dry portion of his blanket before shuffling his way to his moderate closet. He picked out some clothes, briefly smelling them to determine if they were wearable or not. In the end, he had a black shirt, a moss bomber jacket, a dark pair of jeans, and some ratty, old shoes. With his hair still damp and his half-assed outfit now complete, Fenris walked over to his bathroom and began brushing his teeth. Sure, his shirt had several dog hairs scattered all over it and his shoes were worn to bits, but he wasn't a complete animal, personal hygiene was still somewhat important to him.

"Fenris!" He heard his father yell from downstairs. The man was a saint, but Gods was he impatient.

"I'm coming!" He shouted back, or at least something close to that. The toothbrush and the sheer amount of foam in his mouth were definitely inhibiting his verbal communication abilities. Spitting out the rest of the toothpaste and trying to gargle away the rest of the minty taste, Fenris swiped a hand over his face, finally done with his morning ritual.

The druid-in-training grabbed his backpack on the way out, barreling down the stairs to his awaiting dad. "Took you long enough, let's go before you're late on the first day. Again."

The trip to the school was largely uneventful. Fenris and his dad piled into an old station wagon powered by renewable crystal energy, his dad broke a few traffic laws, but they both came to school safe. Fenris waved goodbye to his father as the rundown car zoomed away and he was left alone in the entrance of the school. With a sigh, the fae entered the building, walking through the hallways, largely trying to avoid as many people as possible. Only stopping to see the party listings. Not that it mattered to him, everyone on that list was a stranger anyway. He gave those that got in his way an unamused glare, daring them to try and inconvenience him again. As a result the walk to his first class was rather swift, it seems he'd made it before class began. Scanning the room briefly, Fenris saw that the room was rather full and opted to sit in the back, far away from any commotion.

There were some interesting characters that he could see. An Elven girl with a large pink gown, who he'd already written off as obnoxious and to avoid at all costs. What appeared to be a slightly less obnoxious teen. He seemed rather unapproachable and apathetic. Perfect. And then he saw a girl carefully holding a lotus flower in a cup, within seconds he recognized her as a naiad. He had a few cousins who were naiads, a good portion of his extended family were Nymphs, and he knew the importance of their plant counterparts. So why was hers in a plastic cup? Something must've happened to its original container. Fenris would never admit this to anyone, but he felt extremely protective of Nymphs. He's watched many family members suffer from their respective plants being messed with, especially those with more fragile flora. He'd have to keep an eye out for her, just in case.

Just as he was about to put his head down and take a nap, a flaming portal opened up as a demon and a beast of some sort stepped through. Dear Gods, this class was gonna be the worst.

Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 queanbean queanbean CherryTart CherryTart Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

Last edited:
0fcc3e1d129118b8143a24ff07a824e5.jpg
Jason Bladesong
Things were going great class was gonna start soon things were looking since it seemed that all the girls in his class that he had seen so far were all looking really cute. All things were looking up for Jason as far as he was concerned... Well that was until he was unpleasantly surprised by the one girl in his life that he wished to not be bothered with, Velexana Fairbrooke, Vel for short. Oh of course she was extremely beautiful and had the advantage of being able to break out of his charms every once in a while but that didn't stop the fact that she was a grade A bitch. If it wasn't for there family connections he wouldn't even have to bother with her at all. But of course it wouldn't look good if the mayor's son went off and killed a girl just because her personality wasn't pleasant. Heck even when he tried to make it very clear that he was not interested in her she would just ignore him or act like he was just joking. If Jason had one thing he was not good at above all things it was figuring out what to do about Vel. And of course it just happened that the moment she walked into the room she immediately went for him without thinking about those she would inconvenience (himself included).

"Hello, my dear. Dashing as always. What do you think of my dress?"

"I think that you came to school far overdressed Vel," he replied. "Why in the world would you... You know what nevermind it doesn't matter you can wear whatever you want and be as pretty as you wanna be. But I will say that you need to sit down since you're not doing anyone favors by being where you are right now." He tried to lace his words with as much malice as he could give but unfortunately that wasn't really playing to his strengths so it came out more a compliment. It was moments like this that he wished that he had already learned how to be a real bard yet since he might actually learn about how to properly insult a person. Thanks a lot mom for all the lesson on being charming they really help so much with my life. Just then he could see his friend Jace walk in the room which was perfect since he needed him desperately. Jason laughed at his friends comment as it was true that from where Vel was she wasn't really showing off much even though wearing a ball gown just was way over the top for this school..... Granted he did see a few people in full plate and leather armor on his way to class.

"What's up," he replied stretching out his hand to return the handshake. "Did you get held up again this morning?" Right as he asked the girl with the glasses that was sitting in front of Jason got up doing her best from what Jason could tell to get Vel to move out of her way and sit down. She had the sound of someone trying to stay calm and be polite but the whole situation kind of betrayed her and made it obvious that she was upset. She didn't stay though to see what Vel would do as it was the arrival of two others students that had her leave off. Jason took a mental note that who she was had just gone on his list of people that he liked. And only a second after that a portal opened up and the demon he met earlier came through with someone he could only assume was someone she knew. "Ok you don't see that everyday." He was gonna try to continue talking to Jace but the bell rang signaling that class had started. The strange thing though was that when he walked in he didn't remember seeing the teacher.

Female Rogue.jpg

"Good morning class," came a voice from literally nowhere. Well that was until right up front sitting with her feet up on the desk a women who only moments was not there appeared. "We have a lot to go over and so little time so everyone sit down. My name is Elena Lovegood and I will be your teacher for this class for the next 4 years that you attend this school. Now as this is the first day for those who don't know I will explain how things work here," she said standing up moving her way to the chalkboard. "Here in this class I will teach you all the basics that you will need to know as an adventurer so that you can when you get out in the real world you don't die on your first day. But out of all the things you will learn is understanding how to work in a party. Now of course we have already split everyone into parties and before any ask no you cannot switch. This is manly to simulate how it is in the real world as we don't always get to pick who we work with. But fret not as parties are only important when we are learning about party dynamics and doing group projects (which are graded based on the whole group's participation). Now before we move on is there anything that anyone wishes ask before we move on?"

Grania Montgomery
It wasn't as if people were bad or scary, they just brought with them an unpredictable aura. How was one supposed to know what another was thinking about them, or how another saw them, or if another was making fun of them without them even realizing it.

That was exactly how Grania's thought process went as students began entering the classroom in droves, it was distracting to her to the point where she was blankly staring at the door after her stab. For no particular reason she was just staring, waiting, and watching. It was imperative that she took note of each student who entered. Who to avoid. Who to try and talk to. Who to trust. Although, she felt an odd sensation when a silver-haired lad entered the room, a clinging desire to speak to him but she simply couldn't get her feet to move. Too scared. She frowned at that prospect, she was still that socially awkward kid that no one would- hm?

Her self-conscious thoughts were interrupted by the sudden teasing of a familiar voice. She slowly twisted her neck to the side of her desk, staring up at Varei with narrowed eyes. "Hello. You don't have to start the teasing immediately." Her voice flowed casually and confidently as she spoke to Varei, the build-up of insecurities and emotions was washed away from her like a waterfall as she gave a soft smile to Varei. "She's dandy and up." With the slightest of shrugs she spoke of her sister's well-being, right on point as Rielle and that delinquent friend of hers walked in just as she mentioned her. Speak of the Devil. Typically, Grania would call out to her sister and wave but they were in school so that was something not to do. Instead, she turned her attention to the quiet murmuring in front of her.

Oh no! She had completely ignored The Tripper because of that stupid Varei, oh he was getting an earful later for putting her in such an awkward position. "Wh-What?" An awkward and rude statement was flung out at The Tripper in a quiet voice. More was planned, but the entrance of their teacher cut Grania's thoughts off again. She sat up completely straight, but kept fidgeting uncomfortably in her chair, and stared directly into Miss Lovegood's eyes. Sure, the voice came first but... magic! Maybe she could learn that hiding trick and avoid her peer's gazes with it.

Dangit! Why didn't she ask them to raise their hands to ask a question. Were they meant to shout it out or raise their hands? Teachers were always so confused. Grania, awkwardly, pulled down at her shirt as she held her tongue back from blurting in front of everyone. That would be too embarrassing, she much rather preferred hand-raising.
Interaction(s): queanbean queanbean Astrylan Astrylan
Mention(s): AI10100 AI10100 Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Velexana Fairbrooke
A few giggles erupted from Velexana's mouth as Jason addressed her, she knew that wearing something so extravagant on the first day would get everyone's attention. Especially the young silver-haired charmer's, he had such a way with people. Not to mention he was handsome and could easily conduct himself in front of large groups unlike so many other, lamer, boys. Always vying for her attention like drooling apes. What losers, but not Jason. He was different.

"Gosh thank you! I am the prettiest aren't I?" Vel gleefully pushed her hair back, tapping her finger-nails against the seat she was propped up on in a quick manner after Jason complimented her oh so boldly. What a great guy, unlike the weirdo that had just waltzed into the room like he owned the place and had the gall to talk to Jason when she was. She was about to give him a verbal lashing when she fell backwards on the chair. It was only slight, but she was struggling to pull herself back to balance as she teetered back and forth on the edge of the seat for a few moments while also being berated by the nerd whom's desk she had commandeered for her own purposes. Oh she was so dead, it was not going to end happily for that four-eyes. Who did she think she was acting so rudely. "Ugh, who died and- Hey! Don't ignore me!" She fumed furrowing her brow and flaring her nose as she finally managed to fall forward back onto the hard floor. Whatever, she was probably so scared she had to scurry off. Not like she was listening to the suggestion given, however, she did cross her arms and resign to sitting on the desk beside Jason and across from his weird pity friend.

And now a teacher, how wonderful. There were so many things she wanted to do and say but of course everyone was brushing past her and blowing her off so quickly. One of the prices of being a saint she supposed, but typically she got ALL the attention and that would certainly last at the new school. She kept her arms crossed and quietly listened to the teacher lecture the class already. Boring!

"I have a question! Are you required to wear that?" The snooty elf gave an aggressive point at the teacher hovering her finger more specifically at the older woman's outfit. The over-sized folded up sleeves and Mickey-Mouse gloves were not what Vel would consider in-style.
Interaction(s): Quinlan63 Quinlan63 . D O V E . D O V E
Mention(s): Xanto Xanto

Varei waved at Rielle when she entered, but she seemed to be distracted, and didn't notice. He shrugged and turned toward a smell, no, a noise, no a smell... maybe both? He never could get his ears excellent hearing and his Kitsune's sense of smell to work together without confusing him, hopefully he can practice that here. Anyway, he turned to look at where it came from, and at the same time, their teacher appeared; negating her spell, he would guess. After listening to the teacher, and the ballgown girl's question, Varei raised his own. "That stealth spell, or invisibility, or whatever, is that a spell? Or was it something anyone can learn? Or, both?" He glanced at Grania, he saw her eyes glint a bit at the teacher when she first appeared, but knew she wouldn't ask, and he didn't personally have any better questions, besides, he was taking the Rogue class, so getting a bit of early knowledge, even if it's just what he will learn in the class, couldn't hurt. Oh wait, there was one thing... "Also, how were the parties picked exactly? Randomly? Or was there some thought put into it based off what each of us can do?" He glanced around as he asked this, wondering who was who, and who he was partied with.

Mentions: CherryTart CherryTart AI10100 AI10100 Quinlan63 Quinlan63 (Cause he the teacher)

1578799608854.png

Arlosk&Telith
interaction: Quinlan63 Quinlan63 CherryTart CherryTart
the wait was somewhat boring for Arloks she and ended up coiling her tail around Telith a little bit, Telith, on the other hand, was kinda curled up a little looking down at his desk eyes having gone bright orange, small electrical sparks buzzing in the air around the dragon although the demoness's tail did make him feel somewhat better.

Arlosk attention was caught but one elf... she had such a stuck up attitude that she could almost taste it, she started to harass Jason who shrugged her off rather quickly Arlosk giggling at the sight of it "smooth moves cutie buuut maybe try harder next time" she said to the elf smirking as she did so. almost imminently after the teacher suddenly appeared on her desk. listening to what the teacher who was apparently named Elena Lovegood. so she would be their teacher for the next couple of years... and the party listing she saw before would mean she was would be stuck with whoever was in the list for whatever group projects she was with... interesting.

Telith, on the other hand, was rather startled by the sudden appearance of the teacher startled the poor dragon, he let out a small eep noise quickly looking around the room hoping no one actually noticed him make that noise otherwise that would have just been even more embarrassing and what was it about... parties... would that mean he would have.. to.... work....with... other people.... Telith raised his hand while he didn't want to have attention drawn to himself but still he as to ask "umm...miss.. err... ummm... d-d-d-does... do... we have.. to work with... o-others?" i studdered out awkwardly..

M O N T G O M E R Y , R I E L L E
Interacting with: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Quinlan63 Quinlan63 . D O V E . D O V E
Mentions:

Rielle slouched on her chair, propping her head onto her hand. He huffed out a laugh when Mikael complained. "Well, looks like she's your classmate for the first subject eh? Maybe you should hope you don't have her as your classmate for all your other classes." She mused. "Coincidences happen, but like, all six subjects? Man, that's just gonna be so unlucky for you." She continued, completely and blissfully unaware on how Mikael's schedule had come to life in the first place. She would have offered to compare schedules with him before they submitted it, but Rielle may have put hers off until the very last day where she just put anything that sounded remotely interesting. If she was going to school for something, then it had to be something that she'd have some form of fun in.

She snickered at his boredom and let out a yawn, rubbing her nose with her other hand. "Man, I want to go home too." She admitted nonchalantly before looking over to the front - raising an eyebrow when she noticed that there was something happening at the front of the class but she cared too little to even listen. "Don't think we can ditch. I need to learn the overview of the subjects first." Rielle replied with a small shrug. "You'll survive."

But then, the bespectacled girl - she got her glasses back at least - had come up to their seat. Rielle adjusted her position so she was looking at the girl as she spoke. Surprise was plain on her face when she continued to speak. Rielle was well aware that Venus was his tutor but wasn't this going a little bit too far? She looked over at Mikael then back at her. "But-"

The bell rung that signaled the start of the class and her eyes darted to the front where a woman was already there. Rielle was surprised, no one was there not two seconds ago. There was some magic happening there. Rielle looked up at Venus, making a split second decision as she grabbed her by the arm and urged her to sit on the empty desk beside her. "You can change seats tomorrow or something but class is starting." She said before rummaging through her things and handing her a pad of paper and a pen. "There. You look like the studious type who writes notes."

And yes, this was not the conversation she had planned out before where she would apologize and be done with it. And yes, this was maybe also a ploy to have at least Mikael beside her for the first day. She would have settled for Xanros too if the guy wasn't missing from the students who entered. He was probably late and she really didn't expect much else from him. But still, it was only for the first day anyway.

The teacher began to speak, introducing herself as Elena Lovegood and then explaining what the class was about. As one would expect, it was a class that would teach... the basics of being an adventurer - big surprise there. And apparently, they couldn't change party members now. The others began giving their questions - one even called out the teacher for her clothing? - and her eyes landed on her sister who was fidgeting. Rielle would have loved to help her with her question but alas, they were quite far from each other.

"How many absences are we allowed before you drop a failing grade on us?" Rielle paused, a small grin on her face. "You know, for reference, if we were ever sick or something."

latest
Hulong stifled a yawn, having just woken up from his nap. He stared bleary-eyed at the figure of their teacher as her strong voice pierced through the veil of sleep. She made for a reliable figure, moving with a sureness that only veterans in the field had. He did his best to focus on what she was saying, and for the most part, everything clicked in his mind.

He carded his fingers through his loose hair, trying to tame its messiness to an acceptable level before tying it up again into a ponytail. As he groomed himself, he listened as the others fired question after question at the teacher. So far, most of them were understandable, others—really just one, actually—not so much. How the teacher's clothing affected their learning was beyond his comprehension.

@uhhhh, people

Mikael Hope Morningstar

"I do hope so. I might go mad if she's with me in all of my classes." He said with clear uninterest in anything that has to do with the words class and subject but he did take a moment to wonder the statement both he and Rielle had just said, and it was as if they wouldn't be classmate for all six subjects of the entire year. He was going to ask about it but hearing his friend spout about the overview in class had made him forget his question as he slumped his head to his bag with a soft thud. "Well yeah, I'll survive. If only people can die from boredom." His voice was muffled but he was sure it was clear enough for the half-demon to understand.

He'd like to stay that way for the entirety of the class even with the commotion happening up front but whoever is in control of his life has different plans for him. He'd know that voice anywhere, he suffered hearing that voice for an entire day talking about subjects, and most specially math. "What?" He said in response, replaying in his head the words Mikael, in front of the teacher, besides me, focused. "No way in Dante's Nine Circles of Hell am I sitting at the front."

Venus then proceeded to take his bag, it was clear that both of the delinquents did not like the idea and as the barbaric teen tried to voice a reason there was suddenly a voice greeted a good morning to the whole room. How the teacher came in without anyone knowing was beyond him but it seemed like a neat trick, would be useful sneaking out. He watched as Rielle frantically pulled the book-headed multi-eyed yet pretty-faced teen i to the seat beside hers. Knowing her, she might just be fuming right now and he couldn't help but try and stop the laughter coming out of his mouth. His ears picked up on the statement that a change of party members can't be done but whatever else the woman said, while Mikael did listen, did not really register to his brain. Never piqued his interest.

For the first time, the moment their new teacher asked if anyone has anymore questions, he looked around and took a look at his classmates. There were a few people that stuck out but it's not like he knows their names, other than Grania whom he gave a momentary stare wondering if he should greet her or not. Forget it. He was about to ask Ms. Lovegood about absences when Rielle had raised her hand, while his friend had a grin, he couldn't help but smile mischievously about the last statement knowing that it was surely gonna be about them ditching classes in the future.

He noticed that he forgot to take back his bag from Venus, he leaned a little bit to her direction and called her. "Hey, you with my bag, give it back." He reached his hand out, in hope of the eldritch teen giving it to him without any need for dramatics and monologue about studying and tips for it. He just wanted to draw right now.

location: classroom | mentions: CherryTart CherryTart | interactions: AI10100 AI10100 . D O V E . D O V E Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Jason(Jay)

Jason was just about bored out of his mind when the portal appeared in the room. He watched as a hooded figure walked out of it, accompanied by a very attractive and confident demoness. "Damn." He thought. "I could never wear something like that to school. Or anywhere for that matter." She seemed to want to make a spectacle of her arrival and he thought she did rather well. He would have preferred to stick to the unobtrusive "Oh I'm not here, don't mind me" way of entering a room. He noticed his sister staring. Again. As she always did when there were pretty girls around. This time he sighed to himself and gently stroked Sevestes' head, which was protruding from his shirt sleeve. He shifted his attention to the hooded figure who had appeared with the demoness. He radiated anxiety, even more than Jason did. Jason wondered what his name was, and thought about if they could be friends. He also wondered what party he was in. Perhaps he was in his. That's when he realized he didn't know if he and Sarah were in the same party or not. He nervously bit his lip and popped some of his favorite tasting flowers in his mouth. Then, out of nowhere, the teacher appeared. He put his snacks away, not knowing what the policy was for having food in class. He felt Sevestes crawl from his shirt to his backpack and realized he probably should have left him at home as well. He hoped the teacher hadn't noticed his serpentine friend.

Sarah

Sarah watched as a very attractive demoness walked out of a portal alongside a hooded figure who oozed anxiety. She registered him but pushed him to the back of her mind, as her attention was fully captivated by the demonesses beautiful figure. She wondered if she should introduce herself, but she couldn't get her mouth to form words properly so all that came out was a barely audible "H-heh-hey..." before she turned her eyes to her desk again. After a bit of being uncomfortable and scolding herself for being so weird, the teacher appeared out of thin air. Sarah barely noticed as she was still reprimanding herself. She nervously bit her finger as the teacher asked if anyone had any questions.

Venus was disappointed but not surprised when Mikael refused her suggestion. Judging by the many weekends she spent tutoring him during the summer, he was a stubborn boy who held no regards for his academic life. She stared at him blankly before opening her mouth in an attempt to retort but a sudden yank cut her off.

In a blink of an eye, the class president found herself occupying a seat in the farthermost part of the room away from the teacher. Her left brow twitched in annoyance while she processed everything. The blue-haired girl, whatever her name was, took advantage of the teacher's entrance to pull her down so Venus won't be able to steal Mikael away from her bad influence. She silently fumed when the other girl handed her a pen and a paper, thinking that she must be mocking her.

The Eldritch puffed her cheeks and begrudgingly took the offerings before facing the teacher to pay attention, shoving her pride aside because she left her things on her actual desk. She listened intently to the teacher when she gave out an introduction and to her classmates when they began to throw questions. Nonetheless, she couldn't help but frown at some of the questions that she found to be absolutely unnecessary. She was also disappointed that the teacher wouldn't entertain anything about switching parties.

Venus would have liked to question the logic behind the parties but someone beat her to it. Instead, she found herself being distracted by her own tutee, demanding that she give his bag back. She instinctively looked at the said bag before looking at him again. Now that she thought about it, when did that boy ever refer to her using her actual name? It was cold and rude. Here she was stressing over his grades and he couldn't even show her any respect.

The light-haired female shook her head disapprovingly before tearing a small piece from the paper she received. She proceeded to write something on it, her penmanship rushed yet still readable.

'I have a name.'

She then shoved it inside the boy's bag before handing it him, making sure that their little interaction wasn't distracting anyone (but she still made sure to glare at her blue-haired seatmate). It would be tragic and ridiculous if she got scolded during the first day of school... or at all! That would be severely unbecoming for a class president.

"Thank you for the pen and paper," Venus whispered to her seatmate after she remembered her question, "But here's a word of advice: don't even think about ditching class." It may have sounded somewhat ominous, but her intention was genuine. She wanted her classmates to take their education seriously so they can be successful in the future.

It was then when Venus raised her own hand, attempting to take the teacher's attention. "Are we not going to introduce ourselves?" She will ask once she has been acknowledged by Professor Lovegood. She was looking forward to getting to know her classmates after all.

AI10100 AI10100 Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Elena, or Mrs. Lovegood as she is known at the school, listened to each and every question sent her way. With only one of them being more like an insult to her appearance she was glad to hear her students ask more interesting questions than just "Why are weapons allowed at school?" Far worse or stupid things have been asked before but she had to admit you had to be a very special brand of weird to concern about what someone else was wearing. Especially since most instructors wore clothes to identify what or who they are.

"Yes as it happens me and all the teachers here are required to wear clothes that identify who we are. Mine identify me as a rogue but this year I was asked to teach your class on the basics on being an adventurer. If you have anymore questions on clothes or anything like it I would suggest that you keep them to yourself since that isn't important to you learning anything here." Elena made a point of giving Vel a smug look before going back to address the rest of the class about their much better questions.

"Let me see, as for what I just did it's a trick that rogues learn to hide their presence from others. I also believe that those who are rangers and some monks learn something similar. But if you are magically oriented there are spells that can mimic what I just did for those who lack the talent." I was always nice to talk explain something that she was actually an expert at. In fact most rogues, fighters, and some bards were the ones who taught this kind of class because they were the ones who had the most broad understanding of the basics as an adventurer. "As for party composition the school with the help of a few divination wizards were able to gain certain knowledge about you all to determine what groups would do best to help you all grow without making things to easy. That is why soon you will notice that not one group here is considered better than another." The school in account to people relationships and thought best to avoid putting students together that already had good dynamics. If so they wouldn't learn how o deal with those that they didn't work well with because they would just fall back on what they were used too.

"Failing grade from absences?" she said putting her hand to her chin. "The only time I've ever heard of a student getting a failing grade from not showing up was when they got caught. One thing you will learn is this school is much different in a lot of cases to a normal school, this being one of them. Here we encourage students to try things one being trying to not be found or caught on occasion. Since normally only a few classes the art of stealth and really everyone has to get good at it once in a while we give everyone free rein to try and not getting caught ditching class. We do reward points to a grade of your choosing but not much if I'm very honest with you. But rest assured the downside is if you fail too many test because of your absence you will fail anyway because they are a large part of your grade and most likely you will fail them if you didn't show up to class. This most of the time results in students having to make up on the weekends or going to summer school at worst. Oh and I will warn you even if you are smart enough to get a way around that don't think that just because you stayed home don't think that we won't try to check up on you. Any student caught will also have points taken from their grade since they failed to be stealthy enough." This was one of those things that Elena loved about this school since it felt so much more freeing. Of course though this did result in a lot of students having to make up on the weekend and going to summer school but they took the risk not knowing about the schools security system and without knowledge that there were wizard on staff that could find a needle in a haystack in a group of one hundred haystacks. "Of but of course if you do ever get sick please do call since we can just send a cleric to heal you so you can come to school."

"Well I guess since I've answered all your questions it is time that you do introduce yourselves," she said responding to Venus. "We can start with everyone in the back row since I know a lot of you are trying to avoid the attention of others. Rest assured i look straight back so you know that I'm paying attention to everything in the room."

. D O V E . D O V E AI10100 AI10100 Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes Ineptitude Ineptitude Astrylan Astrylan Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 CherryTart CherryTart MToki MToki Athanas Athanas Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Xanto Xanto queanbean queanbean

Xanros Vernisson

The entire street was absolute chaos. Storefronts were being smashed left and right, some of them on fire. The riot was several hundred people strong, and the riot police was as of yet failing miserably to contain it in any capacity. Vicious fighting had broken out in the streets, but the crowd refused to disperse, clearly riled up by certain instigators. The police had not managed to arrest these individuals, and any such attempts had resulted in fighting and injuries on both sides.

The riot had started almost spontaneously, as a reaction to the recent bill that had been passed-which allowed artificers, alchemists, and healers much greater liberty when it came to inflating prices. Within barely a couple days, people found common medicine and potions at easily double and triple the costs-basic healthcare being sold as a luxury.
The 57th street was littered with stores from multi-billionaire store chains-From drugstores to basic repairs, all things that people would consider necessary for them to continue living their lives as normal, and so it was no surprise that it was the target of this riot.

While most of the crowd formed a barrier that kept the riot police at bay, a small band of the instigators moved with a plan, taking full advantage of the cover they provided. Systematically and with precision and speed that betrayed countless hours of practice, they looted the stores of their valuables, before dousing them in gasoline. Then, a masked fellow with a massive backpack would come and put a small package by their counter, inscribed special delivery!

The police, meanwhile, had gotten reinforcements from other precincts, and, with copious use of tear gas and rubber bullets, were able to slowly but surely disperse the crowd. The small ragtag band took this as their cue and scattered off. Some of the police tried to pursue, but they were quickly thrown off as some members were able to cast illusions, making them unable to keep up.

The masked man from before had run a considerable distance, demonstrating superior agility as he climbed up to the roof of a building that was some distance from the street. He took off the mask and took a look at his watch. And here...We...Go!
Inside the stores, all the small packages began making an unnecessarily loud cover of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, much to the mass confusion of the officers currently on the scene. Then they noticed that the sound was coming from the small boxes, which were vibrating violently: It didn't take a genius to put two and two together.

Xanros stared in glee as the officers rushed out of the stores and sought cover behind whatever they could find. As if synchronized with the music's climax, the packages exploded, one by one-igniting the gasoline and consuming the stores in a blazing inferno. He laughed, loudly.
And what power does a few dozen idiots have, hm? What can you do against the system? You'll all be rounded up and put behind bars until you rot after your first stupid attempt.

So they had told him and his mates. So they kept insisting. But they were brainwashed. They thought the system some sort of immutable god. Some kind of all-seeing giant, against whom submission was the only possible option. But one could fight against it. Outrage was prevalent, for in their shortsightedness the pigs had pushed things too far. And while this was nothing to them-the hundreds of thousands in damages was pocket change to them-, the message was clear: We won't stand down and take it quietly anymore.

And of course, the loot would not be selfishly hoarded. What wasn't needed for materials would be given out to help those who couldn't make ends meet, for free-they'd only ask the word of this act is spread.
And so, when the media would publish their story that night, condemning the "Rioters", "Possible domestic terrorists", and other such purple prose they enjoyed using so much, they and those who they knew would know how to tell that these were lies.
Xanros raised his eyes upwards. To the towering, menacing beasts of concrete, glass, and metal. Where people with more money than they could ever spend toiled to find a way to somehow gain even more money. He'd find a way to bring that whole thing down. He'd promised himself four years ago, when he'd stayed up very late at night. When he saw his mother loudly sobbing on the table, a razor to her wrists, contemplating if going on was worth it. She couldn't afford antidepressants. She could barely afford food and rent. And they'd informed her that her pay was docked to due "management changes."

He'd bring them all down. For Mom. For every other person out there like his mom.

A few hours later, he was home. He found her by the couch, watching television, as she usually did. She was too exhausted to have cooked anything: That's why he'd learned to do it in her stead.

"Sup, Mom! Hey, you won't guess what happened! Rielle won some money in a contest, and since she doesn't need them, she gifted them to me! Ain't she just the nicest person in the world?"
he produced some gold from his backpack. His mother's puffy eyes lit up, and a weak smile brightened up her face. ""Oh, bless that sweet girl! She's so nice to us-Tell her we'll make it up to her whenever it's possible!"
"Of course, Mom! You can make one of your awesome cakes next time she comes over! That would be payment enough!... Hey, we need to celebrate. I brought some ketchup and cheese! I'll make some spaghetti for us. It's been a while since we've eaten together, Mom. Wouldn't that be nice?"
Her smile widened a bit, and she outstretched her arms. "Oh, my baby boy... You're so diligent. Come here." He obliged, and she wrapped him in a tight hug, kissing his forehead. Xanros breathed a sigh of relief. She was smiling and showing affection. A very good sign.
He was so happy to have been able to help today.

One and a half weeks later

Xanros was having a very stressful dream. In it, there was this massive, ticking timebomb and he was trying to defuse it. An entire crowd was yelling at him, begging for him to succeed, but he just couldn't concentrate on the deed. He almost managed it- but his hands slipped and cut the wrong wire at the last second. However, instead of exploding, the bomb unfolded. With a vicious ringing sound, it became a massive beast that constantly made that same ringing sound. The beast chased him through the crowd, getting closer and closer-

"Xanrosss! Turn that thing off, please!"
His mother's voice woke him up. Once again, he was sleeping so heavily his mind just changed his dream to accommodate the sudden ringing noise. That was something he had to deal with, sadly enough. But it was also a blessing in disguise-when he slept, he could sleep everywhere without noise or lights giving him a hassle.
He leisurely made his way to the kitchen, pouring some cereal and milk into a bowl and slowly eating. Something important was going on today. Rielle had told him as much when they last met. But last night had been very tiring, as he'd been experimenting with a chemistry set. He racked his brain, trying to remember, but to no avail.

He finished his breakfast and got dressed in his usual attire- a sports jacket over a t-shirt, coupled with jeans loose enough to allow mobility and some sports shoes. It looked somewhat plain, but it was practical, and he enjoyed it. He sat down, wanting to write down the dream in his journal-dreams sometimes were omens of fears or desires of the person. Maybe that robot was the representation of consequences?

As he wrote he pondered why he'd set the alarm clock for so early. He usually wouldn't be awake for at least another hour. Hey, he needed sleep to rest his mind and body!
"Xanros, darling, isn't today the first day of school?"

His eyes widened in panic at his mom's words. Of course! School! That's what he'd forgotten! He rushed to his backpack, emptying it of it's contents-screws, clocks, and pamphlets- and filled it with the basic school supplies. He looked at the clock again. 5 minutes late.

He rushed out of the door, running like a madman. He managed to make the commute in record time-but he still was more than twenty five minutes late. Perhaps a bit too violently, he shoved the door open, stopping by the doorframe, panting. "I made it! I'm not absent!" he instinctively called out when he saw the harpy who he assumed was their teacher. Trying not to pay too much heed to the many pairs of eyes that were now boring directly into him, he moved to where Rielle was. She was sitting with Mikael- a centrist born and bred- and some other girl with glasses.

"Sup you fuckers! Wasn't one of you supposed to stop by my house to ensure i woke up? Or was that last week? Anyways, make some room-I don't wanna take my chances sitting with any of these new people."

. D O V E . D O V E AI10100 AI10100 Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Quinlan63 Quinlan63

VENUS DARKCASTER
The Class President

Venus was busy listening to the teacher's responses when Elena suddenly mentioned something about the back row. Now she was being tossed with the bunch that were apparently trying to avoid attention. This was definitely bad for someone of her position! She really wanted to return to her original seat but she was worried that the teacher might scold her for it.

Suddenly, a booming voice came with the entrance of a white-haired newcomer. Venus immediately whipped her head to his direction, brows furrowing disapprovingly at his potty mouth. He seemed to be friends with Mikael and the blue-haired girl. Venus shook her head. Out of all people to tutor, she winded up having a delinquent.

"Language please. The teacher's in front." The Eldritch said in a slightly hushed voice.

It wasn't long before she decided to address the teacher's request. She stood up with a straight posture and adjusted her round glasses. "Good morning, everyone." She gave a courteous bow and then smiled. "I am Venus Darkcaster, your class president. First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for voting for me. As the president, it is my duty to make sure that our stay in this academy will be a pleasant one. So please feel free to contact me if there are any problems and I will do my best to help! That said, I look forward to studying with everyone and I hope we can all be friends. It's nice meeting you all!"

After ending her vibrant introduction, Venus politely bowed once again before returning to her seat.

Tag/s
: AI10100 AI10100 Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Athanas Athanas Quinlan63 Quinlan63 and literally everyone in the classroom

M O N T G O M E R Y , R I E L L E
Interacting with: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Quinlan63 Quinlan63 . D O V E . D O V E Athanas Athanas
Mentions:

Rielle gave Venus a shrug when the woman shoved Mikael's back to him and made sure to make a point to glare at her. This was not the way she had intended to have their second interaction but hey, what can you do? Might as well play with the cards you've been dealt with right? It was just one subject, hopefully she can avoid actually pissing the woman off. She had to hold that off until she had properly apologized and paid back her due. And she was willing to do it right then and there but she doubted a straight laced student like her would appreciate talking in classes.

"I mean, no promises." She whispered back, giving an idle shrug. Rielle wasn't planning on skipping too much, considering how the school had a pretty interest curriculum that she was willing to sit down in class for but you'll never know what pops up.

Ms. Lovegood did say that they were pretty much allowed to do it as long as they didn't get caught or they didn't fail an exam. Rielle's grin couldn't be any more wider. A school that encouraged it as part of their training? Where else can you get a sweet deal like that? But there was bound to be a restriction there and it was probably that it would be hard to actually not get caught. This was a pretty prestigious adventuring academy and since they had divination wizards, it would be a little hard to escape their eyes. But they'll find a way. They always do.

That was when Xanros burst into the room and Rielle couldn't help but snicker as he made his way to the back row. She gave the guy a two fingered salute as a greeting. "I made no such promise." She retorted, ignoring Venus's comment to the side before gesturing to Mikael's side where an empty chair was. "Go sit down there for today. She's gonna move tomorrow, I'm pretty sure." This was all just a temporary arrangement after all. Hopefully she actually wouldn't drag Mikael to the front, it would be a real shame... even if they mostly just either slept through a class or wasn't there entirely.

Then it was introductions. The teacher called out the back row people first and Venus was the first to stand as per request of Ms. Lovegood. And right, she was the class president... the only candidate on the list when it came to them. Would it really count as a win if you were the only participant? Probably. To think there actually was someone out there who... wanted to lead a class and do errands for teachers. It all sounded so boring. But it looked like she was a nice person, considering she was willing to help anyone who was struggling. Guess it comes with the job?

Next in line was her and she stood up but leaned onto the desk of her chair. "Yo, name's Rielle Montgomery. Don't really have much to say unlike our good 'ol Prez here." She gestured to the woman beside her. "Anyway, look forward to studying with you all and stuff and yeah." She said it in a way that meant it was some sort of practiced line in introductions back at her old school. She gave them all a shrug before sitting down, propping her chin on her hand to look at the next in line for the introductions.

Sarah

Sarah was still a bit nervous but doing better. She was glad she would have a bit more time to collect her thoughts before she had to introduce herself. (But it made it more complicated for me sadly.)

Jason(Jay)

"Spandex." Jason thought. "Calling out the back row first. Guess I should get this over with." He stood up a bit nervously and cleared his throat a bit. "Hi. My name is Jason. But most people call me Jay. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance and I ho-" Jason was cut off by the sound of a Tupperware lid popping open and he turned to see Moon, his pet Taipan, slithering out of his backpack. "Shit." He muttered. "Ok, nobody move. This is the world's most venomous species of snake. Luckily Moon is very calm as long as no one makes any sudden movements." He very slowly began moving towards Moon to pick her up and put her back in his backpack.

1578799608854.png

Arlosk&Telith
interaction: everyone in the room?​
introductions seemed to be going well, the class president lady Venus, didn't seem to bad at all, probably a little too nice but she could get used to it arlosk was more worried about Telith, he didn’t seem to be holding up too well curled up on his seat trying to look smaller. But hey also getting out of classes sounded rather good, of course, she doubted Telith would be able to NOT get caught but the staff he was about as subtle as a brick through a window. Next up what another girl, Rielle she didn’t seem to bad either very casual in its delivery, but she seemed cute enough too, that was a plus. afterwards a boy called jay made his introduction, arlosk was going to go next seeing as everything was going well, buuut then there was the snake.

telith had already frozen up at the idea of having to introduce himself in front of PEOPLE. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE OTHERS he really wanted to disappear but.. he knew that wouldn’t end well... for him. Telith hadn’t really been listening to the other peoples introductions, other then that they where saying something... wait what snake? Telith raise his head just enought so he could see what was happening... what the boy had said really didn’t help the jumpy dragon. Sparks flew off his body for a few seconds, culminating in a sudden intensely bright flash of light filling the entire room for a moment, Telith cling onto arlosk shivering slightly as the demoness gently stroked his head.
its ok Telith... you will be fine” arlosk said quietly to Telith after managing to recover form the momentary blindness she then looked up at everyone hoping that Telith hadn’t cause too much panic “I’m sorry about my cousin he can be very jumpy” she said with a bit of a sigh.

Mikael Hope Morningstar

Mikael took his bag and immediately looked for the note Venus left, he read it and immediately dropped it back inside his bag, mouthing the words "I know." back to the President. He took out his pencil and sketchpad, with plans to draw his way through class but was disturbed after his tutor asked the most annoying question one can ask on the first day of school. Introducing themselves. He shook his head, he hated this part of the first day of school and it didn't help that the teacher started at the back.

Xanros, a friend of the two delinquents and a kindred soul in the ways of class ditching, had burst from the front. Mikael couldn't help but laugh a bit at their friend, the white-haired teen had a point though he isn't absent. "Yeah, we both didn't." The young Angel supported his friend's statement and motioned for the seat at his other side. It felt nice to have the gang complete and hopefully it stays that way. Venus introduced herself with a thank you to everyone when she was the only candidate for the presidency, then Rielle and after that, he was up next.

"This is such a chore," he said to himself as he got up from his seat begrudgingly. "Mikael Hope Morningstar." He said dryly, he had no idea what to add to it and also no want to do it whatsoever. "That's all." He leaned back to his seat once again, relaxing in the comforts of what his chair can give. The others soon followed in introducing themselves, one even brought a pet with them, not that he cared that there was a venomous snake. How he felt about that, he isn't sure but the snake looked pretty awesome. Then a flash of light filled the room.

Some demon apologizing for her cousin. At this point he was missing that old human school he went to before, more normal and less magic. Things were so simple and no complicated grading system. At this point, he didn't care for the introductions and started drawing with his sketch pad and pencil.

location: classroom | mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes | interactions: AI10100 AI10100 . D O V E . D O V E Athanas Athanas Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Last edited:
Fenris

Ris awoke from his nap, hearing the room go silent and people speak in turns. Something must be going on, he thought, slowly raising his head from his desk. Suddenly a flash of light came over his eyes, making him release a grunt of discomfort. Then he saw the snake. A cute snake. A very cute snake. On instinct, the fae slowly approached the taipan, carefully getting out of his seat and tiptoeing toward her. In a soft cooing voice, he said. "Hey there, Moon. I'm Ris, are you a nice snake?" Well, said might not be the right word, more like hissed quietly in snake speech.

Ris, being rather impulsive when it came to animals, just realized his rather odd position. Well, he already up off his chair, might as well introduce himself. "Uh, hello. I'm Fenris, or Ris. My last name's Goldwren." That could've gone worse, he decided, turning toward the snake again. "Would you mind going back into your bag for me?" He hissed, reverting back to snake speech. "I'm sure you can come out later. My friends here are very scared of you." He wouldn't call any of his classmates friends, more like strangers, but it was a bit weird to say 'strangers whom I've never met and frankly don't care for, are scared of you, and it is disturbing my nap.'

Interactions: Moon BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes
Mentions: anyone in the room

latest
Hulong tapped a beat on his desk as one by one, his classmates took the time to introduce themselves. They all seemed like decent people—though, that wasn't much considering the fact that he's basically been a shut-in for most of his life. There's never been a need, nor a desire for him venture out into world. He had his lake, his brother, and really? That's all he's ever wanted his whole life, and he already had them within his reach.

Suddenly moving here was a stressful, yet exciting change. Hulong wasn't quite sure why their family of two made the trip here to the far west—it might as well have been a whim of his brother, for all he knew. Fenghuang was impulsive like that, don't let him know he said that, though. This was a new experience that twisted his stomach into knots, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not.

Still, it was his turn now.

Hulong stood up, and, mustering up every ounce of control he had, managed a single, if incredibly cold smile. "Hello, my name is An Hulong, and it's a pleasure meeting all of you. I'm not sure how things work here, but I look forward to us working together."

Guess it's my turn? Well, best to get it over with then... Standing up, Varei's 3 fox tails swished nervously, unbeknownst to him.
"I'm Varei Miyako, and for those who recognize the last name, yes, I am the younger brother of the Vice-President of the student council." He thinks for a split second before continuing his introduction; "I enjoy most sports, and love a good game of Chess or similar games." He sits down. He pretty much ignored the commotion about the snake, not like a snake was fast enough to actually bite him after all, as long as he was watchful. He noticed a bright flash beginning to form, and averted his eyes just in time. He had learned quite early in life, that his eyes were sensitive to such things, so his body quickly grew to instinctively turn away from such lights just before they went off. His ears perked up soon after the flash of light; Fenris seemed to be speaking to the snake. Most likely trying to get it to go back to Jason. At least he hoped so. Whatever, it'll most likely be fine, right? The school wouldn't allow dangerous people to enroll here after all.
Varei leaned down and opened his bag, rummaging inside for a bit, before taking out a small stick of cheese to munch on while waiting for everyone to finish introducing themselves. Actually, Grania should be next right?

Mentions: CherryTart CherryTart

1579806763484.png
Introductions...? It had been years since Kleia had been in a classroom, let along the last time she had classmates. Part of the concept of everyone introducing themselves was exciting! While... the other part was nerve-wracking. What was she supposed to say? Do? Stand up? What if she tripped or fell out of her chair? Her worry sunk her into an unwavering stream of consciousness until all of a sudden it was her turn. Shoot! Had she really missed everyone else's? There was Venus and Rielle... Kleia dug through her mind until she realized she was procrastinating standing and there were far too many sets of eyes on her.

"H-Hello!" She stood up with her hands pressed against her desk and glanced around the classroom. Was that a snake? The naiad couldn't hardly keep in a small laugh, even when she clamped her hand over her lips and looked away. "Uhm..." Where was she? "Ah- my name is Kleia Kellis. I haven't attended a school in a very long time so... I'm very excited to be here." She quickly returned to her seat, smoothing out the long silk locks of hair so they wouldn't crumple under her - they nearly reached the floor as she sat. As the introductions continued she let a sigh slip from her smile and gently stroked a petal of her lily. It sang to her and she was instantly calmed. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad?

62E051E2-7242-4831-AA61-FBE9053CB1BE.jpeg
Telith&Arlosk
interaction: everyone in class? (Directly BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes )​
It seemed the snake incident wasn’t going to cause too much trouble at least it seemed that way, one person was even trying to talk to the animal arlosk found that a little odd he probably had some fay blood in him. Others continued to introduce themselves, well there was no point in waiting much longer, well aside for telith still clinging to her. arlosk frowned as she looked down at him... poor boy. Arlosk red skin had a barely noticeable dull glow to it, as she siphoned off telith’s anxiety

telith was less scared of the snake currently, of course it was a shock that it was there at all, but more scared of what everyone else thought of him right now heck he ended up blinding everyone for a second that would definitely get peoples attention. The downward spiral of what ifs kept going until Telith felt that steadily those thoughts began to disappear, he knew it was arlosk was doing it, she was helpful like that it was still embarrassing though. let ha cousin out of his grip Telith moved back to his seat feeling a lot better, although still terrified of what everyone else might think of him.

With Telith now out of the way arlosk could get to a introduction, she hoped that poor Telith hadn’t soured there rather showy entrance still all could be fixed in time. standing up she gave a sweet smile to everyone “hellooo everyone names arlosk, yes I’m a demon no need to stare... on second thoughts go ahead I don’t mind” she said with a bit of a giggle “it’s lovely to meet all you cuties, and hopefully we all get to work with one another“ she shot a glance at the vampires girl that had been staring at her, giving the girl a smile and a wink before sitting back down

telith gulped his eye a bright orange glad that his face was shrouded within his hood, clawed fingers tapping nervously against the desk. He was going to have to say something soon... and well if hulong could do it then he could too... right? Slowly Telith got up raising his head so he wasn’t staring directly down but now just straight ahead. “H-H-Hi.... I...T-T-Telith...... nice...to..meet... you...all...” he managed to stutter out as little arcs of electricity darted and danced in the air around him even after Telith had sat down again going back to staring at his desk. Hopefully he did the right thing? Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back