• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy and Fandom Partners (Always Open!)

Kachi

Just a lowly apple.
Two genres I'm always craving are fantasy and fandom. Below is all the information you'll need to know!

• - I'm Kachi, I've been RPing for upwards of eight years!

- I can write at least one lengthy paragraph per post, but usually go for two or three. Any more than four and I get overwhelmed trying to reply, since I tend to mirror. ^^'

- I like all orientations and am comfortable RPing both sexes, though I prefer a male role.

- Speaking of which, romance is a must for me unless a solid plot is provided to convince me otherwise.

- Please don't drop out without saying anything to me, none of my partners have given me a warning before dropping out thus far except for maybe two of them and it really, really sucks. ;w;

- I'm really bad at plots but I try my best, and I want you to do the same! Contribute everything you can~ There is no such thing as a bad idea, I promise.

And that about does it! I hope something catches your interest. If so, PM me or just post below! No notice is required. And if not, the list is prone to constant updates so keep an eye out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to mix the "Stray" plot and the "dragon tamer x dragon shifter" pairing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in a Pokémon rp! Touko/N or maybe Gijinka/Gijinka?

I'm honestly not sure about that one. I was thinking about just having two OC dragonborns or something. I'm really open to suggestions with a Skyrim plot. @Quinlan63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back