• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy, Action, Romance, Oh My! (ALWAYS OPEN)

Silver Fae

Thesaurus The Pro Hero
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am here yet again for another interest check! As you can see in the title, I like to do a combo of Fantasy/action/romance type rps! But, if you are looking for slice of life, I am perfectly capable of that as well! As for plots, I normally do not have one unless I get a sudden, spur of the moment, idea. So, if you have ideas for plot, please, share it with me! Even if it is a small plot device, I would love to hear it. As for my rules:
1.) I only write larger paragraphs when I deem them necessary, if our characters are chatting, I will more than likely not go over two sentences in favor of keeping the conversation natural. Please do not expect me to dish out full length paragraphs with every reply, I like to save such things for important scenes and, well, when I am writing in my books. I'd like you to feel relaxed. And, plus, it'd take me around an hour to give you an illustrated, detailed, book-worthy reply consisting of five paragraphs.... which I'd rather not do. You are free to do as you please.
2.) As per my own personal rules and the roleplay nation rules. No Sexual content, please.
3.) Please be patient with me, I am quite active, in fact, I keep roleplaynation pulled up constantly. However, I also have my own personal things I'd like to do besides roleplaying, such as working on projects and the such (as well as school work).
4.) All of my ocs are females and straight , so, if there is to be romance, I'd prefer the other romantic party be male. That's just how I roll because it is my personal preference and what I am comfortable with. However, I am fine the LGBTQ characters, I just won't be playing them as my main. :closed eyes open smile:

Now, feel free to comment below if you're interested!

I would also very much like the time to discuss a potential plot setting and story with you -- that is of course -- if you wouldn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back