• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia

"Dobson, I need to speak with you." She quickly got serious with a small smirk on her face as her hat and coat was nowhere to be seen, just a common thief' s outfit with her hook.

"Something wrong, Ruby," Kevin said looking at her gently. Then standing up he added, "You are one tough young lady to be a captain of this ship."

She smiled a bit. "Thank you, when we get to the island I'll need you as one of my body guards, my other swordsman was killed by one of the idiots that were drunk, so you have his job."

Umiko looked at the women in the pirate outfit "Why yes I would love to come aboard your ship, as long as there is an adventure in the near future" She smiled at the captain. "Yes Kevin I am a mermaid hence the tail" she winked at him and nodded toward her tail.

"Help, our mermaid friend up, our adventure hasn't started until we raise anchors. I'm Captain Ruby Del Toro and you are on the Red Gem." Ruby said softly smiling to them with a small bow, unlike the other pirates, in a way she was lenient to the mermaids living and let them in. "I just have one rule, if you lead me my ship or my crew into danger I will skin your sales."

Blazen opened his eyes. Everything was pitch black, that is until he shook the snow off himself. How long had he slept? Actually it didn't matter. Blazen scratched his head with a claw. His eyes adjusted to the light, Blazen quietly observed is surroundings. Mountains, trees, streams of water, a city and a tower. He had slept for some time, or atleast he guessed in his mind. He slowly rose up and jumped around in the snow.

After a while of playing and getting his sensations back, Blazen flexed his wings, he was still cold. He looked back to the tower and the city. The tower being the closest was probably the best place to find food. Blazen strode through the snow, stopping at times to watch other animals flee or watch him curiously, that is until Blazen tried to run after them.

After some time with having fun outside, Blazen sat infront of the tower's doors. He clawed at the door for a bit, wondering if anybody was home. He finally just settled to wait for somebody to come by, if there was a tower someone must live in it, and whoever it was couldn't be in there forever, could they?

@Yonsisac (Eh.. Best I've got.)

"I will get it"the cat says as he would jump off the table and would walk towards the door and open it...how...Dont ask,as he would see a masive beast!!...it was actualy small but wen you are a cute cat thing its huge,as he would only stare at it....Not blinking and with tha smile on his face as he would mew at the dragon,Yurco was very busy workig

(Its ok ^-^)

"Why thank you captain ruby, and do not worry I have no intentions of doing anything bad" she smiled at ruby as Kevin lifted her aboard, once on the ground she flopped on to her stomach. With a wave of her arm bubbles emerged around her body. She sprang towards a near by barrel and pulled out her dress. "Well then where are we off to" she gestured her he's towards captain ruby. She walked towards the edge of the boat and peered out over the sea. The wind blew through her hair making it hit the sides of her cheeks. She reached into one of her small pocket on her dress and pulled out a ribbon she pulled her hair back and turned around to face the captain and Kevin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Skull Island, I haven't skinned a merperson yet, so be ready for danger." Ruby said softly then looked to the others. "This is miss Umiko our guest if any of you harm her I'll make sure I'll execute you personally! Understand?" Her gazed turned frozen once more as they quickly yell "yes captain" soon making it soften. "Good, hoist the sails and raise the anchors!" She grinned softly with excitement.

Kevin made a simple gesture and the anchors were raised. Smiling gently he looked at his shipmates and said, "That better?"

Kikya emerged from the sea now weighted down by a messenger bag that carried all his supplies and his staff that was strapped to his back. He glanced around noticing he was close to shore and took off. A few minutes later he pulled himself up onto a sandy beach and impatiently waiting for his tail to transform into legs. He could have danced with joy when they did but settled for beaming.

Getting up he looked for the rock one of his friends had said they hid clothes under for him and soon found them. They were just a simple white dress shirt that went to his knees with a brown belt around the waist, matching leggings and black leather boots. He hastily pulled them on hearing the sound of a city nearby then followed it.

He found a bustling market place and was amazed at what he saw. Merchants of all kinds selling their unique products to anyone passing, dozens of species and magical creatures walked around, ad unique magnificent things were everywhere. His smile grew as he began to eagerly explore. H had a feeling he was going to love the surface.

Umiko had heard the captains remark but chose to just brush it off. "And what might we find at Skull Island? I have been there before and I found nothing but sharks" she reached into her dress pocket and pulled out a small water proof bag of seaweed cookies, opening the back she took out one single piece and tossed it in her mouth. Sealing the back she walked towards a barrel and hopped upon it. "Do you perhaps have a change of clothes more suit for sailing then my gown" She smiled at the captain and began to sing a song one that her mother had sung to her when she was little. It had the sweetest lullaby and always made her feel warm. Tears began to fill her eyes but she quickly wiped them off and continued. After she was done singing she moved towards the edge of the boat, she could feel the ocean calling her. Her skin felt dry her voice was becoming raspy, Umiko climbed up onto the side of the boat tore off her dress and hopped into the sea for a quick midnight dip. Mermaids were only able to remain on land for a certain amount of time or else they dry up and die. Umiko attacked her flipper to one of the strings on the boats and floated along staring at the sky and admiring the stars. She heard one of the captains crew yell "mermaid over board" she giggled "I'll be right up I just needed a quick dip. Umiko hoisted herself back up onto one of the ledges and just sat there nibbling on a small piece of fish. Once she was done she crawled through one of the holes on the side of the deck and changed back into a human. She walked over to the captains side "Well captain I'm going to hit the sack good Night" she patted her head and walked off to her sleeping quarters.

He chuckled as he heard what the girl had to say. "Foolish excuse. A battle is never over until someone either surrenders or dies, and obviously, none of them did any of the two." He said to her, facing her. She was puny, compared to him actually. "Say, aren't you afraid of me? Most people would flinch, even run away, when they see me. You're not human are you? I can tell that you're not human. Humans are too weak and cowardly." He said to her, grinning. "I am Al'thuzar Kraan, and you are?"

Kikya eyed all the pretty jewelry in awe. It was all so shiny and pretty! One particular piece caught his eye and he picked it up to examine it closer. It was a small hourglass earring full of sparkling white sand."Hey boy are you going to buy it or just stand there all day staring at it."

Kikya started and turned to find the merchant, a balding rough faced bony old man, staring at him through watery blue eyes. Kikya uncertainly glanced back at the earring and quickly made his choice."How much?"

The merchant gave him a pearly white smile and five minutes later he walked away a little poorer but the owner of a nice earring. He hummed as he looked around for something to do. A nearby pub had his stomach growling and he was reminded that it was past his usual dinner time. Decision practically made for him he headed into the pub.

It was a badly lit place, full of drunks and pirates, that smelt like sweat and rum. Frowning he covered his nose and sat at the bar. Trying to ignore the brawl that began behind him as he sat and his own general discomfort of the place he ordered."Can I have a root beer and a burger please?"

The bartender, a greasy old man with yellowed teeth, snarled at him as he went to the kitchen to tell the cooks what he wanted. A moment later a plate with a overcooked hamburger on it was sat in front of him paired with a large glass of root beer."Here you go boy."

Kikya frowned at the way he spat the word boy but otherwise ignored it as he began eating. It was a goal within itself to ignore how crunchy the hamburger was. Finishing his meal quickly he left and began looking for a place to stay for the night. He would also have to find a way to get to, well, anywhere. As long as it was new and full of adventures then it would be fine by him.

Jiram sat atop his hut, the stone cool and smooth to his touch. He was a humble Goorak having a hut the same size as his fellow clan members, and no excessive decorations. The only thing that helped identify it as the Goorak's hut was the Jiirak pole out front, the ancient symbol of the Goorak The pole was made of Stegodont leg bone, and had a JiRaptor skull on top, decorated with gold, runes in the Zaraank language, and a couple bright JiRaptor feathers.

He looked around his Clan's village, nodding slightly, in approval. The Clan was preparing for the coming monsoon, and all of their preparations were on schedule. He watched, as the Ziodon stood guard in the Village Center, turning it's head from side to side, making sure nothing approached the village. He turned his head to the East, and could see the silhouettes of the three Terradons and their riders, out hunting in the forest. He turned back to his village, and watched as the JiRaptors assisted in the labor of preparing the monsoon trench, and rebuilding and repairing the stone wall behind it. The trench and the wall, not only served to protect from the Monsoon, but also doubled as a defense for the village.

Kevin laid in his bed thinking about his job and decided he would be dressed in full battle wear just in case. Opening his trunk, he polished every bit of his armor.

CrimsonEclipse said:
He chuckled as he heard what the girl had to say. "Foolish excuse. A battle is never over until someone either surrenders or dies, and obviously, none of them did any of the two." He said to her, facing her. She was puny, compared to him actually. "Say, aren't you afraid of me? Most people would flinch, even run away, when they see me. You're not human are you? I can tell that you're not human. Humans are too weak and cowardly." He said to her, grinning. "I am Al'thuzar Kraan, and you are?"
Briny was surprised by the creatures upbeat attitude, he seemed like the type who would bite your head off if you looked at him wrong. I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover. She smiled and looked up at the creature"Briny, Briny Stillwater, a pleasure." She brushed her jacket clean and responded to the creatures questions "No, I am not afraid, I've seen odder things in my life. Your not even the largest." She gained her confidence back and looked at the orc, and smiled her eyes cold. "I'm impressed you noticed I'm not human, I am of the sea, a mermaid."

As Yuri would be in the 1st Floor of his Tower as there was the Living room,as he would have place the small black Dragon near the Fire place that was Infront of him,as he would sit on a Oak Chair and his cat was on his lap sleeping,as he would be reading a Book as he only hears the "Tik-Tok" Of the Grandfather clock as it was quiet and peace in his tower.

Umiak rolled over onto her back stretching out her sore body, the floor wasn't exactly the comfiest place to sleep but it had to due since captain Rudy had allowed for her to come along on their journey to skull island. Umiko pressed herself into a few nice poses then got up and threw her night gown onto the floor, grab her dress and tossed it on. "Hm I really need some new clothes that more fit this life style of a pirate instead of my princess gown" she walked around her room pacing back and forth.

Umiko moved over towards her nightstand she picked up her hair brush and combed out her long tangles purple hair, she then grabbed her pink silk ribbon tying her hair back. She then headed up the stairs.

"Good morning everyone" Umiko smiled as she passed each and everyone of the ships crew. Umiko headed to the side of the ship and jumped into the ocean. Umiko burst out of the water gasping at the salty sea air before heading under. Umiko Swam for a few hours before heading to a near by mer clothing store. This normally only had new swim tops but they did have a small section for humans.

"Hmm what to get, ah a nice white puffy blouse and brown pirate looking skirt and boots" she reached forward and grabbed the clothing. "This is all" she smiled at the clerk grabbed her bag of clothing and headed back to the ship.

She hoisted herself back onto the ship, slipped into her new outfit and headed to find the captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin was standing on the deck practicing his fighting arts. Smiling at Umiko, he continued his morning routine.

He chuckled, grinning at the mermaid. "It is a pleasure to be made your acquaintance, Briny." He said, grinning at the irony of your name. She said something about seeing stranger things and all that. "Well, bigger isn't exactly better if you don't know how to use size to your advantage." He said to her, speaking from experience. "It isn't really hard to tell that you're human. Only non humans would have the guts to stare an orc in his eye."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back