• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia

Isabella

Enter a world full of fantasy, from dwarves and dragons, to mermaids and pirates. Find gold coins, gems, and possibly a dragon egg. Have fun with others, interact and discover lost ruins. Small countries and ports throughout this large island (about the size of Australia) each with a set creatures and people different to each other. From the beginning to ends with the sea. A ruler still unknown to the entire kingdom and a large treasure that pirates, treasure hunters, and others dream of. Into the capital, by the east port, where the trading and largest market place is held and where most brawls are held in order for wars not to be brought up. See the different beasts as well as the many citizens. Welcome to Fantasia.

citymap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Through the age of time, one kingdom rose to its glory while the others fell, the kingdom of Fantasia. Isolated from the outside world the modern day technologies are unable to locate the whereabouts of its location. Some people call this place Atlantis, though it's creatures include some dinosaurs, dragons, mermaids, orcs, fairies, elves, dwarves, man, golums, hobbits what ever creature that is thought of even the infamous Jaberwocky resides in the old mountains of this world.

Along the East Port by the Capital, a pirate ship soon set their anchors down to rest. The ship was rather old, being from the infamous captain hook which took the ship from Never land (Southern side of Fantasia) to the east where his descendants now roam. The current captain of the ship, was quite young for her age. As well as being the first female captain of the Red Gem, her baby face had a small scar from a previous battle with the Royal Navy on her left cheek leaving a small slash. She hadn't lost any limbs, which is an absolute lie, her left hand was taken away when she got the scar giving her a golden hook, that is hidden under a fake hand, that works as if it were real. All thanks to her voyage back to ancestor's home. She had a name that took notice to the other pirates. Ruby. Ruby Del Toro.

Ship:
649997.jpg

Kevin stood on the docks looking out to the sea. Knowing that there were places yet to be discovered he said, "I am finally able to follow you father, if only I could find a crew to group with. I wonder if my personal dream will be realized as well. Oh well, I guess I should go to my job at the pub now."

Walking away from the docks he headed toward the pub where he worked as the assistant chef.

Ruby walked down from her ship, the fake hand on her hook as she walked to the nearest pub with her sharpshooter and first mate. She left the large red hat on her head the rest of her crew ordered to clean the ship, while the trio went to get more supplies and a place to stay for their next coming voyage. Walking into the nearest pub, she took a seat placing her hand on the side of her seat letting her long raven black hair lose as she spoke softly, "the waters are getting too cold in the south, I don't think the ship will be able to leave until the winter passes down there."

@kevinhdobson

Far North From Fantasia resting on the top of a mountin was a Tower with the Green and Blue flag as there lived a well known Master Mage Or "Wizard" A some may call them,as he is Master Of Fire and Conjuration,some may know him for...Causing some things as the escape of one of his creations that was a Golum...and it dint went well but that was long ago most forgot and that was good really.

As the Man known as Yurko was in the 4th floor of his Tower as he was working not on alquemi but on some old scroll that he has bin keeping in his library as he never had the time too read them,as the scroll were writin in a symbols and marking as he understand them perfectly,as he sat on his chair in the library readin it his little companion was siting on his lap,as the rings on its ears flote as it reasted on Yurko,s lap.

10174d1234219958-faircrest-mage-tower-magetower3.jpg

"Well, that's too bad Captain. What will you be having," Kevin said smiling as he stood at the table to take the order. He was filling in for one of the servers who had come down with a cold.

"I need three barrels of rum, and I'll take a bottle for myself." Ruby said with a grin on her lips as she leaned her chair back on its back two legs. Resting her legs on the table she closed her eyes a bit her right hand on the hilt of her sword waiting to seeing what the other drunks in the pub would do.

"Ok got it. If you would like to spar outside, I could entertain you," Kevin said as he went into the back to get the items requested. Then looking at her from the back he said, "I wonder if I could join her."

"Why dontcha just ask her," the chef said behind him.

"Sensei, why did you scare me like that? Anyways she probably has more than enough skilled fighters," Kevin said nonchalantly.

"None of them are the Fantasia swordsman champion three times in a row," chef said. Then he walked off.

Kevin carried the stuff to the table with the Captain at it and said, "My name is Kevin Dobson."

Bursting out from the oceans Briny rests on a large rock formation. She uncaps a glass bottle and turns it over. A folded piece of paper falls out, as she unfolds it the paper turns out to be a large map. Briny pulls a sea quill out and writes something. "Well that's it for this area," She let her tail dry up in the sun, her tail slowly changed from a tail to legs. She got up, returning the map to its proper place and brushed off some dirt. She looked up at the docs "Time to go inland for some supplies." She made her way up the rocky terrain and headed east toward the docs. Briny walked down the streets of the port city unamused by the cruelness of the upper world.

Her eyes opened softly looking at him. "I'm not letting you join me, I have no room for you. And I don't sail until three months from now." Her body was fast as she stood, her hand on her sword, the tip softly against his neck. "But I'll make a deal with you, we spar, I win all the rum I buy from now on is free. You win, you join when I sail. Deal?"

"Sure thing, what is your name," Kevin asked looking at her fingering one of his katanas at his waistline. Smiling he was always ready to train or test his ability with the sword.

"Captain Del Toro. Ruby Del Toro." Her grin appeared once more as she gulped down the rum. She placed her hat on as she placed her sword on her hip. "Men, get the barrels to the ship." She said.

"But captain you might get hurt." They said.

"I am the captain not you. Now go before the others get out of the ship." Her tone turned frozen, once finishing her tiny speech they ran with the barrels. "Lead the way, kid." Obviously, she knew he was around her age as she kept grinning.

"My name is Kevin Dobson. Shall we," Kevin said as he led the way to the docks. Standing on the docks he said, "You ever heard of Dracokage? Well, he's my father."

Drawing his katana left-handed, he took a stance and said, "Ready whenever you are, Ruby."

Drawing her sword with her left hand, her grin never leaving her. "Dracokage? He's the one that killed my father, but that was years ago." Her wrist flicked in a motion softly. "Well Dobson, you're lucky I'm not going to hold back."

"I wonder if I will be able to seeing as he doesn't know about me. Bring it, Captain," Kevin said as he swiftly moved to her blind spot and attempted to knock her back with the blunt side of his katana. Smiling, he could sense her awareness of his presence.

She blocked the attack quickly with her arm, cutting a bit of his skin. "Not too bad, but you're slow." Her other hand was curled into a fist punching his torso with much of her strength.

Kevin smiled gently and jumped back as he said, "You have much more experience with the sword than I do. On the other hand, I have powers no other person in town has. Why do you think I chose the docks?"

Her eyes widened as she charged at him with her sword. Her speed increasing as she flicked her wrist, the blade in his direction. "I won't lose to you!" Her grin quickly turned into a scowl, her hat flying off to where she was at first as she ran up to him stabbing a small wound into his flesh, no where near organs or bones.

Kevin grabbed her blade and jumped aside onto the water. Looking at her he said, "You want to kill Dracokage? Then you and I are in the same boat."

"I have no intention of finding him, if he crosses my path he crosses it." Ruby looked at him jumping onto the shallower part of the water.

"Ruby, I am willing to start even at the bottom. I just want to go out there and sharpen my skills. Maybe possibly find a family to build," Kevin said as he sent a pillar of water in her direction.

She jumps back and sighs. "You're just like the others, they always want to find treasure, or kill someone. I don't want to lose another crew member." Her gaze froze as she attacked him once more pinning him to the bank.

"That's not what I want. Although if it'll make you feel better just keep that thought in your mind," Kevin said as he avoided her attack and floated in mid-air. Looking at her he said, "Ruby, have you ever wanted something so bad that you would be willing to put our own life on the line to make it happen?"

Briny watched as a crowd of people were running towards the docs. Her interest peaked followed the crowed to the docks. She pushed through the crowd and saw the beginning of a battle ensue. She watched the battle continue. Both were skilled fighters, she was quite impressed. She followed their fight toward the water. She was surprised to see the man control water, she was much more intrigued. She walked closer to hear their words, the crowd slowly following.

(Ignore me we (briny and I) wanna know where this is going)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back