• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia

Ruby sighed then stopped in her tracks looking at him. "I do, but I need the best crew first before my second one could be reached." She took hold of her hat dusting it off then placed it on her head. "Come on then we sail to the west in an hour."

The tavern door opened as a massive creature, a half orc to be exact, entered the tavern. He was truly gigantic, easily clearing 7 feet. He was well built and truly muscular, his body clad in leather and metal armament. In his hand is a gargantuan axe, a average sized man would have to hold it with two hands just to shakily lift it up, and a massive shield on his back.

A creature such like him would have been a rare and intimidating sight, but surprisingly, no one was even looking at him. He headed for the bar, sitting down a stool, which seemed too small for him. "A mug of your finest ale." He grumbled, but nobody took his order. Everyone was too entranced by what was happening at the docks and, while he was truly frustrated, his curiosity was piqued.

He stood up, axe in hand, and headed outside, wanting to see what it is that has caught the attention of the people. There in the docks were two people fighting. It looked boring and lame, that is, until the man demonstrated his control over water. "Now this is interesting." He said to himself, a rin spreading across his face as he watched the two.

"Good, because the next time we fight it'll end up with someone dead." She grinned softly going back to the city as she passed the crowd including the half-orc and went to her ship helping her crew get ready.

As Yurko would be in his lab in the 5th Floor as he dint know what was happening in the city,as he would be experimenting following a set of instructions in a scroll as he would say "........Froze Blood"he says as his Companion would walk on the table and holding the frozen Blood in his mouth and then Yurko would get it and drop it in a Glass bow and then say "...Frost salt"he says as his companion would get it and drag a small viel with white and light blue powder,as he would take it and pour it with the frozen blood and start too smash and mix it....what was he doing now

"I'll be ready but Ruby, would you be willing to help me get stronger with the sword," Kevin asked before he headed to pack his things.

"My men can do that." She grinned to herself as she went to the captain's room looking at the maps with her navigator and first mate.

Kevin stood on the ship with his things all in his pup tent and touched the deck. As his fingers touched the deck the wood began to look like new.

Briny looked as the battle came to a end "well that was uneventful, the man was interesting but it ultimately ended in reason," She flipped her hair and tuned around go buy supplies. Suddenly she was stopped by a gigantic wall of flesh in front of her. "Ooof!" She took a few steps back noticing the gigantic Orc in front of her. She looked up at the creature glaring and rubbing he nose. "You know that the battle has concluded right?" She had nothing but disgust for upworlders, she hated that she needed to go top world for supplies. The life of a sea navigator is never a easy one.

@CrimsonEclipse

Standing up, he walked to the portside and looked at the water. It appeared serene but he knew it was filled with unseen dangers.

Kikya tried to contain his giggles as he watched his best friend Flora the clown fish race around looking for him. He ducked back into the seaweed when she turned his way though continued to peek out. Flora swam slowly in a circle trying to spot the blue hair of her friend. Se was getting quite agitated with this game, like always, they had been playing it for over an hour and she still hadn't found Kikya. Hearing the familiar sound of her father Nemo calling her home she relented her search."Alright Kikya I give up!"

She started as her friend flew from the seaweed in front of her, somehow managing not to get caught. Kikya giggled as he swam circles around his friend."You should see your face Flora."

She glared at him and was about to retort when her fathers voice rang out again even louder then last time. Sighing she smiled at her friend as he stopped in front of her."I probably look pretty funny don't I?" She laughed nervously trying to wipe the disappointed look off Kikya's face. Kikya wasn't fooled."You have to go don't you?"

"Yea but don't look so down sea pup. Remember you are finally going to the shore tonight. Knowing you you probably forgot to pack something." Flora tried to cheer him up by reminding him about his trip. He has always wanted to go to the shore but everyone told him he was to young. He is finally old enough to go through and is heading up there tonight. Reluctantly he nodded as visions of exotic places flashed through his mind."I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you to sea pup. Make sure not to forget me when you are surrounded by all the wonderful things." Flora smiled knowing Kikya would never do such a thing. Kikya returned the smile hesitantly."As if I could ever forget my best friend."

Flora winced when the yelling grew louder. She shot Kikya a sad smile."I better get going before dad comes searching for me. Your tell me when you get back won't you?" Kikya frowned sadly nodding."You bet. I better get going to I have to make sure everything is packed."

Flora nuzzled his chest once in goodbye before leaving knowing she probably wouldn't see her friend for a long time. Kikya watched her leave with a heavy heart as he to acknowledged that fact. Sighing he turned and began swimming back home. He had an adventure to finish packing for after all.

She slid the fake hand off her hook softly then grinned as she walked onto the deck seeing her crew. "Men! Tonight we sail west to skull island where the riches and famous swordsman are!" She raised her hook as the crew cheered already drunk from the pub.

"Good, I can test my skills Captain," Kevin said looking at Ruby with his eyes tenderly. Then looking at the captain he said, "What is my detail?"

"Hm what to do today" Umiko walks towards the mountain. "Well I guess i could go for a hike, well a swim up a waterfall" Umiko skips towards the waterfall. Umikos jumps into the water and swims up stream. "Ah that was nice and refreshing, it's so quiet and peaceful all by myself" She drops to the ground and throws her legs over the ledge and peered out over the land.

Yurko would be Hiding in his tower as one of his experiments....Um...Kinda went wrong again,as he would be in the Final Floo of the tower looking down the stair case as he would wonder if its gone,as he would slowli walk down he would see a little Blob that is light blue and red,as Yurko would slowli aproche it,as sudently his Cat will come from the midle of nowere and Bite the Blob.

as Yurko would gasp and would yell "NO NO!! SPIT IT OUT!"He says as he would grab his cat and would carfully try too remove the blob,as he thought it was dangerus but it seems it harmless,as his companion would let it go and yurko would amidiatly place the blob in a glass case as it slowli moved around,as Yurko would look at his cat and say "Why you did that!?" Yurko says as his cat would say in his minde "Because it was colorfull"

"Whats this, a pirate ship, Time to go exploring" Umiko dashed towards the waterfall and jumped straight off the edge. Bubbles began to form around Umiko, she emerged out of the bubbles with her extravagant pink tail following behind her. She dove into the water and swam after the ship. "I wonder if they are mean pirates or hate mermaids" Umiko swam as hard as she could straight towards the boat. She reached the boat and pulled herself up onto one of the ledges of the boat and peered under an opening on the deck.

"Now what's your name," Kevin said sitting on the side of the ship and seeing her. Smiling he was completely bored.

"Oh" she looked at the man in shock, "My names Umiko Tukiko and you are? she smiled back at the man, ready to dive if he tried anything fishy.

Umiko extended her arm towards Kevins and shock his hand. "So kevin where might this boat be heading? she smiled and looked out over the sea.

Ruby saw the Mermaid then smiled a bit going to the two. "Pardon my intrusion, but are you miss Mermaid willing to come aboard with us? My space is limited, but I am willing to sleep on the ground if you wish."

"Hey Captain," Kevin said as he stood up his feet attached to the hull of the ship. Smiling, he jumped over the railing and landed on the deck. Walking to his quarters, he began to think about what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back