• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms/Plots open

The Omen of Death

My presence has marked your eventual demise.
Hello there! I am The Omen of Death. I am looking for people who would like to do any 1 x 1 RP's with me. But before we go jumping into the nitty gritty of this, some info you may want to know.

1. I am 16 years old and currently am currently moving onto to become a senior in high school in September.

2. I cannot express this enough NO ONE LINERS, I expect you to put at least at a minimum a 1 paragraph post. I usually average around that and at max 3 paragraphs. Try to put in a good amount of detail.

3. Please note that if your not into a realistic amount of blood and gore, I would suggest not doing any RP's with me. Romance I am fine with, All types are fine as long as we stay within the RPN rules and cut to black as necessary.

4. If necessary, try to be flexible in gender roles. If there is a role that calls for a man and your a woman and I decide to play a woman role try to be flexible enough to play a man.

Fandoms:

Marvel/MCU

Deadpool (I absolutely call dibs on Deadpool here) x Practically anything! I would absolutely love to bring Deadpool into someone else's universe or just Marvel and cause absolute funny chaos in it. You will have free will for the most part to decide where Deadpool ends up.

Game of Thrones

I would not mind playing a lot of roles and I really would not care as to what plot was done.

Death Note

Would probably play L or Light, depending on roles may make an interesting 1 v. 1 dynamic

Plots:

Be careful what you wish for:

Character A who is desperate for love finds Character B, and instantly is love struck as he/she is the perfect match for Character A. After a while they get together, but character B has a curse surrounding them. And overtime slowly Character A's family and friends begin to die horribly in an unforeseen turn of events. The only way to put a stop to it, kill his/her true love. A test for Character A to show whether true love is truly worth the cost of the lives of family and friends.

I will be playing character B.

The eye of the hawk watches

This one is more up for discussion as for setting but essentially pits Character A and Character B whom are opposing snipers whom are excellent against one another, and only one can walk out of it alive.

Trapped between the Rock and the hardplace:

Character A and B are parents of a family in the middle of Stalingrad during the beginning of the battle in 1942, they obviously know to stay away from the Germans, and their reputation for ruthlessness against civilians as they have known for a long time. But there are others to fear in this wartorn city... The men and women who are meant to protect the very city, the Soviets. This city is very important to Stalin being his namesake city, and in a time where the situation is desperate, and the NKVD the Soviet secret police is literally plucking men and women trapped in the city and conscripting them, even without weapons sending them in mass charges. Protesting this, punishable by execution. With the two sides being equally ruthless to win, this puts the family in dire straits. The only goal, is to survive. And maybe possibly get out of the city alive.

The Game Of Intrigue:

Character A is a CIA operative is on the hunt for Character B a KGB agent who is believed to have had conducted an act of espionage against the US during 1960's Cold War tension. Unknown to Character A Character B is currently looking in the US for a similar case that hit the USSR, which is believed to have been done by the CIA. The end result is a series of twists and turns that may just have the two having to put ideology aside to figure this Game of Intrigue out.

I will be playing as character B.

Any other suggestions are welcomed, I am also interested in many historical RP's just send me details if you have other ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'd really like to discuss a Roleplay with you. The dead pool x anything and Be careful what you wish for ones are my favourites.

Hiya, the DeadpoolxAnything sounds interesting, as does 'the eye of the hawk watches'. I have some ideas for historical RPs as well so please shoot me a PM if you are still looking

megalomania said:
Hello there! I would be interested in doing something with Deadpool, though I've never played a canon Marvel/MCU or even DC character before and I doubt we want to descend on that train wreck.
That said, would you mind trying out Be Careful What You Wish For with me? Or perhaps we can play with The Eye of the Hawk Warches, I might have a few ideas or even a variation.

Thanks in advance, and in the event you aren't interested, good luck!
Great to hear you are interested! I would love to do them, and like I said for for the Deadpool idea, I am doing an experiment to allow Deadpool to be brought to a fandom universe of your choice (although I have done this with someone and it ended up being hilarious), and we can discuss this and the plots in PM, I would love to hear your variations as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back