• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms here (Oc, cannon, doubling all here) updated 5-5

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone I’m back with another search thread, wow surprising I know, but anyways I’m gonna post the fandoms first then the rules so you’ll know if it’s actually worth checking out the rules. * mean how much I crave it. Crossovers are allowed if you want one, even if you don’t fully know the fandom

Fandoms
-Solo Leveling ***
-Bleach ***
-Rwby *
-Fairy tail*
-Mha *
-Rise of the shield hero
-Black butler
-Pokemon *
-Voltron*
-undertale
-Insert your fandom *

Rules
-minimum per response three lines
-contribute to the plot please
-be willing to double
-tell me how your day was so I know you checked the rules

What you can expect from me
-1-5 paragraphs per response or mirroring
-Doubling
-Attempted ooc
-plot ideas when we get into it
-open to oc x cannon
-open to crossovers

Well that’s all I got right now so hit me up if you’re interested. Sorry this is simple I want it to be open to ideas and stuff so please dont judge it off that. Well pm me or say down below and we can get something rolling. Hope you have a good day!

Last edited:
hi! i would love to try a bleach rp :'D ( my only question is ; would we use canon characters or ocs ? )

and my day was..meh. XD how about you ?

hi! i would love to try a bleach rp :'D ( my only question is ; would we use canon characters or ocs ? )

and my day was..meh. XD how about you ?
It’s okayis as of recently, It can be a mix of cannon x oc, but I’m personally looking to play ichigo

I don’t know gravity falls or enough to try it. All I really know is that the yellow triangle is evil and has one meme I like
I’m not really looking for a group rp, but if you want to do an rp for anyone of those fandoms then pm me

Hi! I'm having a good day, thanks for asking!

And I'd be interested in doing Black Butler if you'd be willing to play Ciel for me? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back