• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms Galore M x M, F x M

Sapphire Rose

Love Bug
I’ve really been craving fandoms lately so here’s a RT! You all can just call me Rose. I am a very experienced role player, and have been role playing for more years than I can count. This was actually my first site ever that I started on, I’ve since joined a few others and have increased my experience, but just recently came back!

I can usullay write anywhere from a paragraph to multiple paragraphs. I hate one liners though so I ask you don’t give me those. I like at least one solid paragraph to help move things along and provide detail. Though I would prefer multiple. Doesn’t have to be anything extravagant but help me get lost in the story and keep our creative juices flowing so we both can enjoy it. Also, all my role plays include romance, mixed in with everything. As I’m a sucker for romance.

I am 21+ so I would prefer to only roleplay with partners who are at 18+ as its out of my comfort zone to roleplay with someone so much younger than me.

I do have discord if you’d prefer to play there. My name on there is QueenBlue#4575

Onto the fandoms I’d like, I will mark the character I would prefer to play in bold.

My Hero Academia

Deku x Todoroki (#1 Ship in this show)
Deku x Bakugo
OC X Deku (f x m)
OC x Todoroki (f x m)

Voltron
Lance x Keith (#1 Ship in this show)
Allura x Lance
Allura x Shiro

Fairy Tail
Lucy x Natsu (Craving the most right now!!)
Lucy x Grey
Lucy x Loke (Leo the Lion)
Erza x Jallal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back