• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms & AU

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Note:

I have chronic illnesses and therefore I'll probably disappear sometimes but I'll try my best to keep you updated!

Requirements:

1. Eighteen or older, please!

2. Separate PMS for discussion and the actual RP w/character profiles!

3. Please offer your ideas, I don't want to be responsible for everything!

4. Character dialogue, if possible, please color & bold it in the RP!

5. LGBT+ allowed & welcome!

6. Doubling is encouraged!

7. I have no limits in writing, if you do please let me know beforehand!

Please provide a writing sample!

I have a specific writing style and if our styles don't match I'm unable to write with you.

Nothing against you, personally!

Here are some examples of my own writing for reference:
* Daelyn *

Death Eaters surrounded them and for the most part, the younger woman behind George didn't have to involve herself. That was until George got hit by a curse that damaged his ear and the taller man slumped forward on the broom unconscious. Certainly not the best flyer nor the most comfortable on a broom, Daelyn struggled to navigate them through the treacherous sky. In a twist of bittersweet relief, the Death Eaters redirected their attention primarily to Hagrid and the real Harry Potter. This momentary release from the Death Eater's focus made it possible for Daelyn to fly herself and George back to the Burrow. In a way, George should be thankful that he wasn't conscious while Daelyn had control over the broom because he probably would have thrown up. In fact, Daelyn nearly did herself.

The two of them landed off in the fields surrounding the Burrow, their bodies tumbling off the broom and unceremoniously landing in a shallow puddle of mud and other grime. Filth from the earth doesn't particularly bother Daelyn since she used to spend her free time in the gardens but with the threat of Death Eaters and a comrade necessitating medical assistance, Daelyn knew they had to hurry towards the Burrow. George is a few inches taller than her in height and his body weighed too much for her to lift. Realizing that they were too far away for anyone from the Burrow to hear them and come to their aid, she relied on her magic.

"Wingardium Leviosa." The levitation charm lifted George's body off the ground and with her wand she directed him in front of her as she walked closely behind him. Daelyn's journey to the Burrow took nearly thirty-minutes and by the time she finally reached the clearing surrounding the Burrow her raised arm and wrist ached horribly but at least she had delivered George. Not exactly in the best condition but he is alive. Daelyn carefully released the charm so his body was laid to rest on the freshly cut grass while she kneeled down beside him and examined the injury to his ear. Well, what remained of his ear.

* Fred *

The embraced ginger laughed whole-heartedly at his longtime friend's obvious concern for him. He couldn't resist a playful tease, "Miss me, did ya?" One hand lifted to tousle her hair while she buried her face into his chest. "Is everyone else here already?" He and his father had been late to arrive because they had to divert themselves from a group of Death Eaters. Speaking of his father, Arthur hurried to his wife and daughter who both eagerly embraced him and Molly kissed her husband's cheek lovingly. "It was bloody mental out there, Nia." It was smart of her not to participate. Had she been involved there's no grantee that he would have been able to protect her. His father had protected him several times throughout the perilous journey to the Burrow while the Death Eater's chased them. Fred glanced around the area while his hand rested heavily atop Nia's hair and he found several familiar faces but not the one of which he shared with his twin. George wasn't here.

"Oi," he called out to the group, "where's George?" His question was answered moments later. The young woman he barely recognized came through the field but Fred could only focus on the levitating body as he slowly lowered to the ground and she knelt down beside it. "George!" Abandoning Nia immediately, his body compulsively running across the clearing to where his brother's body lay beside Daelyn, he dropped down to his knees, more like collapsed and reached out to hold both sides of George's face. That's when he noticed George wasn't awake and he felt a sticky substance beneath his hands. It was blood.

"What happened?" The panic was evident in his voice as he searched George's body for injuries before realizing the blood was leaking from what had previously been his brother's ear. The woman answered him but Fred's ears might have as well been blown off too because he couldn't hear a single word through the pounding of his own heart. "Mum! Dad! Come here!" He shouted desperately. They came quickly and together they lifted their unconscious boy into their arms and carried him into the Burrow. They laid him down gently on the couch, Molly seated beside him and stroking her hand through George's hair while Arthur went outside to question Daelyn. The young woman hadn't stepped inside. She explained the situation to the distraught father and was invited in but she refused. Instead, she turned away and gazed up at the darkened sky above her as the first stars bloomed.

Arthur returned to his family inside the Burrow just as George was regaining consciousnesses. "Hey," Fred spoke quietly while taking a knee beside the couch. "How ya feeling, Georgie?"

* Brylah *

The Cozy Cottage Inn, that name being Brylah's decision, she isn't the most imaginative with names, provides both a home for the Fae siblings as well as supplying a modest income. "You know exactly why we have to be careful," Brylah warned her naive sister in a stern tone. "It's not safe to present ourselves as Fae." Even though, optimistically, Brylah wants to believe the world is different she won't jeopardize her sister's safety without being fully informed on the situation and she hasn't gathered enough knowledge as of yet to make a determination on the subject. Brylah doesn't enjoy being the authoritarian in their relationship but as the elder sibling, it is her responsibility, especially since her sister's status as an Omega endangers her tremendously. "Don't be so reckless," Brylah reprimanded the younger woman. "We have to be vigilant and suspicious of everyone."

Brylah's illusion magic modifies the appearance of their eyes but she insists upon them also wearing cloaks to conceal their gorgeous wings. Every time that May dons the cloak she looks so disheartened. Brylah would prefer to use her magic to solve this problem but she simply can't. [ I'm not skilled enough yet ] Someday, Brylah hopes, someday she'll be able to gift May a functional illusion that she can sustain all day similar to their eyes so May doesn't have to wear the cloak. A small gesture that would hopefully make her sister feel less confined in their altered appearances. Brylah knows hiding their true identity is troublesome but it's a necessary inconvenience for their own survival. "May?" Brylah had noticed her sister pause sweeping. "Is everything alright?" The taller Fae approached from behind, glancing through the window where she followed May's gaze to be and discerned her answer. [ She doesn't like the rain ] It's to be expected. Solar Fae thrive in sunlight.

"Come on." She gently takes the broom from May's hands and sets it aside. "How about some tea?" Brylah can't be trusted in the kitchen but her sister makes the most flavorful items even without magical assistance. [ Probably an aspect of her Omega status ] "Tea sounds lovely in this weather, yeah?" Bless her. She's trying to uplift her sister's spirits the best she can. The sisters are heading to the kitchen together when Brylah catches a voice calling to them from outside. Someone is out there. Someone with a magical aura. "Stay here," Brylah commands. "I mean it." Rarely will Brylah purposely assert her authority so seriously but there's a possible threat approaching them and keeping May safe is her first priority.

* Katsuki *

"Oi!" The damn bastard had run off ahead again. [ I need a leash for him ] His companion... no, his pet more like, is always wandering off on his own. "Shitty hair, get back here!" The red-head can't hear him or more likely, he is deliberately disobeying him, either way, it angers the young barbarian enough to the point where he starts running up the hill. "You can't just go running off on your own! We had a deal you stupid dragon!" They've been traveling together for a few months now and even after several near-death incidents, the dragon can't seem to behave according to his rules. The dragon is always wandering somewhere, getting himself lost or causing a scene. Admittedly, so has the barbarian. He often makes a scene with the people of the towns and villages they pass through because he obviously failed to develop social skills back in his youth.

At this point in his life, he hasn't smiled in years. There's not much to smile about, honestly, in his life. He is a barbarian, yeah but excitement from chasing down his hired bounties only lasts so long. Once they spend the reward money on supplies and ale, there's an emptiness in his soul that he won't confront and instead focuses on the next bounty or distracts himself through violence. In fact, many of the fights he has fought with locals in the towns or villages have been self-provoked. Fighting is a diversion he has always used when his mind tries to linger on those annoying emotions. No way in fucking hell will he ever admit to having them. And so, when he finally catches up with the damn lizard-brain up ahead, he doesn't hesitate to thump his companion... pet, forcefully on the back of his spikey head while scolding him angrily. "Keep running off like that I'm gonna get ya a fucking leash!"

"Excuse me?"
An unknown voice interrupts them. Katsuki scowls, posturing himself defensively and steps forward with aggression emitting from him, his scent all-encompassing the immediate area in the smell of spice and cinnamon. The stranger's nose wrinkles, a hand lifting to cover their nose. Even with the distance between them and the stranger's cloak, raised hood concealing their face in the darkness, he can determine their scent to be muted. [ Beta? ] A diluted scent of lavender, he realizes after a moment. The stranger speaks again without revealing themselves apart from their hand which had been briefly visible, it was pale in color and looked delicate with trimmed nails. "Can I help you?" Katsuki catches the tone of annoyance and growls lowly in his throat. Thankfully, before he has a chance to insult or in any other way offend the stranger, Eijirou speaks up to try and dissolve the tension.

* Yowai *

"Hang out?" Yowai crossed her arms, a brow quirked curiously. "What do you have in mind?" Anything that takes her out of the League's hideout would be very much appreciated. Yowai gently shoved Toga away, "You're not coming." She ignored Toga's whines and complaints, taking Ryuuko gently by the shoulder and together they left Toga behind in the room. Soon as the door closed behind them, Yowai removed her hand. She tried to make conversation as they wandered around aimlessly. "Y'know, when I lost the Scattered Roses, I thought about what my life had come to. I've been a criminal for years and that's what I've known for so long but shortly after I was gone from the gang I thought about what my life could be if I just took a different path." She glanced at Ryuuko, "Do you ever think about that for yourself? Y'know, where else your life could have gone?"

* Shoto *

Shoto nodded, staying outside until both other men joined him and together they all walked along the streets until arriving at Shoto's apartment complex. He opened the door and invited them inside. All of Midoriya and Ryuuko's belongings had been safely tucked away in the bedroom after three days of them not returning. Shoto took that as an indication that they weren't ever going to return. That realization had been unexpectedly painful for him. He spent the night after debating on drinking an entire bottle of sake. He had decided against it and instead spent the night watching movies and cuddling on Midoriya's bed with one of Ryuuko's and Midoriya's shirts cuddled to his chest. Those same shirts are currently tucked away underneath the blankets in his own bedroom. He sleeps with them every night. They make poor replacements. "Would you like something to drink?" Shoto asked them, already halfway to the kitchen.

What I'm Currently Looking For:
Bakugo x OC
Kirishima x OC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back