• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

XxDeadly_NightshadexX

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hings I Roleplay~
(Bold ones are the ones I am currently wanting to do the most)
1.) Naruto Shippuden (Anime or Storyline)...Crush: Sasuke Uchiha
2.) Another (Anime)...Crush: Kouichi
3.) Vampire Knight (Anime or Storyline)...Crush: Zero or Ichiru
4.) High School of the Dead (Anime)...Crush: Takashi
5.) Teen Titans (Cartoon/Anime)...Crush: Red X
6.) Original (OCxOC with storyline)...Crush: Your OC or your Male OC. Depends on if you want to double up or just be male
7.) Disney (Movies) Crush: Depends on movie, but I'm not picky with this
8.) Horror (Movies or Original)...Crush: Depends on movie, but if original, your Male OC or your OC, depending on if you want to just be male or double up
9.) Tim Burton (Movies)...Crush: Depends on movie or if you want to do original. Also depends on if you want to double up, movie, or you be just the male
10.) DC Comics (Not based on movies, just characters or video games)
11.) Mortal Kombat
12.) Van Helsing (Original or Movie)...Crush: Original will be your Male OC or your OC depending on if you want to be male, movie, or double up. If the movie, Van Helsing
13.) The Evil Within (Video Game)...Crush: Ruvik or Sebastian of first game. Seb or Stefano if second game.
14.) Kingdom Hearts I (Video Game)...Crush: Riku
15.) Batman Arkham Games All...(Video Games)...Crush: Batman or Joker

16.) Catherine (Video Game)...Crush: Vincent or Johnny
17.) Shadows of the Damned (Video Game)...Crush: Garcia Hotspur or Fleming
18.) Super Smash Bros: Melee (Video Game)...Crush: No One Is Taken
19.) Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite (Video Game, but prefer to do original characters)...Crush: Depending on if you want to be male, double up, or video game.
20.) Injustice (Video Game)...Crush: No One Is Taken.
21.) Dead Space 1, 2, and 3 (Video Game, but prefer to do original characters)...Crush: Depending on if you want to be male, double up, or video game.
22.) Assassin's Creed most of them (Video Game)...Crush: Ezio or Desmond

23.) Dante's Inferno (Video Game, but prefer Original)...Crush: Depending on if you want to be male, double up, or video game.
24.) Alien Isolation (Video Game but prefer Original)...Crush: Depending on if you want to be male, double up, or video game.
25.) SAW I and II (Video Game but prefer Original)...Crush: Depending on if you want to be male, double up, or video game.
26.) Bands (Other)...Crush: No one is taken
27.) Love Triangles (Original or Based on Something)...Crush: Depends on what you want to roleplay.
28.) Anything Paranormal...(Original or Movie)...Crush: Depends on what you want to roleplay.

29.) Creepypastas (Prefer a storyline with this)...Crush: No one is taken.
30.) Five Nights at Freddy's all games (Indie Game)...Crush: Purple Guy
31.) Total Drama Series Island, Action, World Tour, Revenge of the Island, and All Star...Crush: Depends on the season
32.) Danny Phantom (TV Show or Original)...Crush: Danny

33.) Adventure Time (TV Show)...Crush: Marshal Lee
34.) Avatar: The Last Airbender (TV Show)...Crush: Zuko
35.) Phantom of the Opera (Musical or Original)...Crush: Phantom or your Male OC or your OC, depending on if we double up or you just play male in the original
36.) Celebrities (Prefer a storyline)...Crush: No one is taken.
37.) Foot Loose (2011 or original)...Crush: Ren or your Male OC or your OC depending on if we double up or you just play male in original
38.) Evil Dead (2013)...Crush: Your OC or your male OC depending on if we double up or you just play the male.
39.) Paper Town (Original)...Crush: Your OC or your male OC depending on if we double up or you just play the male.
40.) Incredibles 1 and 2 (Original) Crush: Your OC or your male OC depending on if we double up or you just play male.
41.) Jericho (Video Game) Crush: Male OC, but you can have a canon crush or an OC male as well.
42.) Descendants 1 and 2 (Movies) Crush: Harry if Second one...No one is taken if first one.

43.) Resident Evil 7 (Prefer Original) Crush: Male OC
44.) Youtubers Crush: No one is taken.
45.) Outlast (1, 2, and Whistle Blower. Can do the games or an original) Crush: No one is taken.
46.) Cuphead (Human-like, can be original or the game) Crush: No one is taken.

FOR ORIGINAL~ I am a female and therefore, I would like to roleplay as a female or double up. I am most comfortable doing FxM, sorry!
PAIRINGS
1.) Vampire x Human
2.) Werewolf x Human

3.) High School
4.) Enemies
5.) Friends With Benefits
6.) Enemies With Benefits
7.) Love Triangle
8.) Princess x Pirate

9.) Boss x Secretary
10.) Fifty Shades of Grey (Like with them meeting and then them making that kind of agreement)
11.) Bully x Bullied
12.) Vampire x Slayer
13.) Gang Member x Normal Girl

14.) Best Friend's Brother
15.) Enemy's Brother
16.) Mix more than one together. No more than three mixed together though.
17.) Truth or Dare
18.) Never Have I Ever
19.) _____ Minutes In Heaven (However long you want)
20.) Phantom At The Opera type
21.) Criminal x Victim
22.) Elemental x Human
23.) Disney (Like a Disney movie we slightly follow or completely follow or something)
24.) Teacher x Student
25.) He forced you into marrying him/Arranged Marriage.
26.) Engaged x Old Ex

27.) Bad Boy x New Girl

Work Bank
Yandere...Dark...Horror...Romance...Spirits...Demons...Angels...Paranormal...Haunted...Graveyard...Forbidden...Dreams...Disney-like...Magical...Youtube-Famous...Highschool...Slow Burn...Past Life...Mates...Gang Members...Arranged Marriage...Opposites Attract...Ex Coming Back...Caught in a Storm...Accidental Romance...College...Love Triangle...Possessive...Psychological...Secrets...Drama...Musical...Reality TV...Enemies turn Lovers...Etc.

Original Plots
1.) Muse A has just moved into a new house with her fiance. They are very happy, and everything seems right out of a fairy tale until strange things start happening in the house. It turns out that the house is haunted by a (spirit, demon, etc) and the entity Muse B, seems to have become smitten with Muse A. Muse C, the boyfriend, is clearly jealous and wants to move out of the house, but Muse B won't let go so easily...(Love Triangle). (BY ME) Opitional: Muse A can be pregnant and the entity wants the child AND Muse A/a family.
2.) Muse A has been with Muse B for three years, and everything seems perfect...until she finds out that he is a gang leader. She is shocked, and she is also clearly upset that she never knew. Will they be able to rebuild the trust within them? And will a rival gang try to handle Muse B and Muse A? (BY ME)
3.) Muse A was in a high school play and she managed to get the main part in the play they were doing for that month, Phantom of the Opera, but what happens when a real Phantom shows up, and wants Muse A as his own...(BY ME)
4.) She was just a normal human girl. She never really knew what lurked in the world until a Vampire kidnaps her and bites her, marking her as his and only his. All Vampires know to back off. He forces her and controls her in everything. He picks how she looks, tells her to act a certain way, and seems to have most things planned out for them. She seems upset about all of this at first, but after a while will she get use to his controlling, possessive, and obsessive ways? Or will she try to escape him? (BY ME)
5.) He was a demon prince, and the only reason he wasn't a king was because of the fact that he had no wife. So when he finally couldn't take it anymore, he went to Earth and decided to steal himself a human, since it would be easier and they would have to listen to every word he said. He finds the perfect girl. At first, he treats her like a slave, but soon, he starts to fall in love with her and starts treating her like his queen. Will she love him sooner or later? Or try to escape while hating him? (BY ME)
6.) Open to your ideas!

Hi, I see you have DC comics up there! I'd love to do something with that. I usually roleplay Hal Jordan!

If you're still searching for people, do you have an interest in original worlds? It doesn't have anything yet in terms of civilization or culture but that can be made up as we go along. It's intended to have horror themes but I personally need more practice in that regard.

If you're still searching for people, do you have an interest in original worlds? It doesn't have anything yet in terms of civilization or culture but that can be made up as we go along. It's intended to have horror themes but I personally need more practice in that regard.
PM and give me more information on your idea ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back