• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tobi snickerd at the ultimate outlaw and her very sarcastic tone in her voice, it was amusing for him, for her to be fooled so easy was very entertaining to him in fact, he laughed as he pointed at her.

AHAHAH, the ultimate outlaw?!?! Thats so lame! Lameeeeeeeeeee!~”

1B499229-C9D6-4319-BC11-CF65AF6381F6.gif

He said laughing hysterically at her name as he ran in place from how funny he thought she was, he’s never seen someone so proud of being called an outlaw she was incredibly fun to laugh at her. Though his laugh only got louder as she volunteered to search the gym for both him and Faust.

"
Oh my!~Look at the big sting outlaw coming to save the day, hehe.~"

He said snickering at her mischievously, though as she returned with a box, he immediately walked up behind her and placed a hand in her shoulder so he could see the box better, he ledt no trace or even noise of him coming up behind her, which would most likely startle the ultimate outlaw.

"
You should open itttttttttt, pleaseeee! Do it do it do do it do it do it do it!~"

Crunch Crunch Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies

Watching the priest's hand start reaching for her neck, Wanda couldn't help but smile. As sick and perverse as that was, she got a twisted joy of seeing him break first. A shallow and hollow victory, but she would take what she could get. As he regained control, The "holy man" would see her smile get slightly bigger. A slight, playful but spiteful shake of her head. Not saying anything, she drank it in. She took the boy's photo in a sign of victory.
1645761965239.png
"You think that's the first time I've been given that very speech? You think you're the first "clever little man" who think he's better than all than all? You're no Norman Osborn, you're definitely no Victor Von Doom. You're just a sociopath. Nothing more, nothing less. You are right about some. We are alike. However, your best days will never reach mine, but your worse days haven't been as bad as mine"

Smiling at Usagi, Wanda wrapped her large, but very comfortable cloak around both the girl and her. No-selling the man's speech it seemed for the most part, the witch had got a second wind. It did hit a snag soon after. Realizing what Usagi said, she shook her head as Wanda's soft hand grasped the Sailor Scout's chin lightly.
1645762359956.png
"You misunderstood, dear. My boys aren't missing. they're gone. Passed on. However, they were reincarnated. They aren't toddlers anymore. They're young adult that older than you! Magic is strange like that. Billy just got married recently. His husband Teddy is a real sweetheart."

Wanda paused. She didn't want to explain much, as warm smile appearing again on Wanda's face. Turning her attention to Pinkie Pie, a sigh. She could tell Pinkie was still rattled. Wanda looked at her charge. "Pinkie, are you okay? I'm sorry you had to see that. Are you okay, sweetie?
"

Xeppy Xeppy Charles Babel Charles Babel Verite Verite Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri lunar_moth lunar_moth

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♡ ♡ ♡  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AF4C88C4-C5E7-4C14-9BBC-AA41A32D07DA.png

Usagi tilts her head into the touch. Her eyes are a little misty.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Wanda-san! That must have been so horrible. But I’m so glad you got them back in the end.” Her fingers curl into a soft hold on Wanda-san’s cloak.

With one last smile, the Scarlet Witch’s fussings turn to Pinkie. Usagi nudges at the vibrant girl’s foot with her own. A quiet gesture of reassurance, like schoolchildren trying to keep quiet.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Josh Josh Xeppy Xeppy   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Atsushi had tensed, only half listening to Wanda and Kotomine speak, but he could sense some hostility from the two as they verbally dug at each other. Even as Sophie had moved in the weretiger was on edge as he kept searching the desk to distract himself.

Pinkie's scream caused him to glance over for a moment, though with things seeming to calm slightly now, he turned back to his current task ignoring his own tablet vibrating in his pocket as Pinkie practically relayed the message that had been sent to them.

"I doubt she'd know our captor and lock herself in this place with us." He muttered. Kotomine seemed to not be aware that, up until now the very air he had around himself seemed...off.

"Either way, maybe you two...can try to work together for the time being?" He suggested, almost hesitantly. Either way, no one was going to leave this place if these two were going to try and tear each other apart. Right?

Josh Josh Verite Verite Capri Capri lunar_moth lunar_moth Xeppy Xeppy Charles Babel Charles Babel @Daycare

Tobi snickerd at the ultimate outlaw and her very sarcastic tone in her voice, it was amusing for him, for her to be fooled so easy was very entertaining to him in fact, he laughed as he pointed at her.

AHAHAH, the ultimate outlaw?!?! Thats so lame! Lameeeeeeeeeee!~”

View attachment 961697

He said laughing hysterically at her name as he ran in place from how funny he thought she was, he’s never seen someone so proud of being called an outlaw she was incredibly fun to laugh at her. Though his laugh only got louder as she volunteered to search the gym for both him and Faust.

"
Oh my!~Look at the big sting outlaw coming to save the day, hehe.~"

He said snickering at her mischievously, though as she returned with a box, he immediately walked up behind her and placed a hand in her shoulder so he could see the box better, he ledt no trace or even noise of him coming up behind her, which would most likely startle the ultimate outlaw.

"
You should open itttttttttt, pleaseeee! Do it do it do do it do it do it do it!~"

Crunch Crunch Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies

Considering her tendency to be startled (given the things she weren't too used to), Aru let out a startled yelp but this time quickly composing herself. It wasn't like someone else new showed up, it was just that Ultimate Ninja guy again. He really liked doing that for some reason, so she figured that she should get more used to his attempts over time or something.

oA91HIB.jpg

❝ As I choose to ignore your comments about my standing as an outlaw, I'm afraid I can't do much with this box other than take it along for future use. ❞ Aru spoke in a dismissive manner, her attention moving from him and towards that box from the storage. ❝ It's been nailed shut, most definitely to ensure we don't try opening right this moment. This wouldn't be a problem for me, but I've had my belongings taken away. So unless we can remove the nails and avoid damaging the goods inside, I don't see this being opened anytime soon. ❞

R U S T R U S T Crunch Crunch @[Gym Storage]

Watching the priest's hand start reaching for her neck, Wanda couldn't help but smile. As sick and perverse as that was, she got a twisted joy of seeing him break first. A shallow and hollow victory, but she would take what she could get. As he regained control, The "holy man" would see her smile get slightly bigger. A slight, playful but spiteful shake of her head. Not saying anything, she drank it in. She took the boy's photo in a sign of victory.
View attachment 961756
"You think that's the first time I've been given that very speech? You think you're the first "clever little man" who think he's better than all than all? You're no Norman Osborn, you're definitely no Victor Von Doom. You're just a sociopath. Nothing more, nothing less. You are right about some. We are alike. However, your best days will never reach mine, but your worse days haven't been as bad as mine"

Smiling at Usagi, Wanda wrapped her large, but very comfortable cloak around both the girl and her. No-selling the man's speech it seemed for the most part, the witch had got a second wind. It did hit a snag soon after. Realizing what Usagi said, she shook her head as Wanda's soft hand grasped the Sailor Scout's chin lightly.
View attachment 961757
"You misunderstood, dear. My boys aren't missing. they're gone. Passed on. However, they were reincarnated. They aren't toddlers anymore. They're young adult that older than you! Magic is strange like that. Billy just got married recently. His husband Teddy is a real sweetheart."

Wanda paused. She didn't want to explain much, as warm smile appearing again on Wanda's face. Turning her attention to Pinkie Pie, a sigh. She could tell Pinkie was still rattled. Wanda looked at her charge. "Pinkie, are you okay? I'm sorry you had to see that. Are you okay, sweetie?
"

Xeppy Xeppy Charles Babel Charles Babel Verite Verite Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri lunar_moth lunar_moth

Sera chortled at the Kotomine and Wanda situation. "Oh nooooo! Mom and dad are fighting!" The chortle turned into a cackle for a moment as Sera clutched her stomach in glee. The most regal and poised folk here weren't so above it all after all. "Okay," a small chuckle still escaped her lips but Sera managed to calm herself. "Okay, I think I'm good." She had been apprehensive about sticking around these two, but this outburst showed she had been right on the mark.

Xeppy Xeppy Josh Josh Verite Verite Takumi98 Takumi98 [/FONT] Capri Capri lunar_moth lunar_moth

Cater Diamond

♦️Bedroom>Hallway>Reception♦️

Cater continued investigating the room, though not so thoroughly. He walked over to the door and when he tried it-

*click*

It was open.

“I can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner!” Cater kind of liked the nice cozy room and had started to get quite used to it, but he also noticed a lack of possibilities for entertainment, so he decided it would be best to avoid boredom by exploring. If there was any chance of getting his phone back and finding his friends, he had to take it.

He turned to Yumeko. “I’m gonna go explore and find out an answer to our little mystery. You coming, Meko-neko?” Without waiting for a reply, he stepped into the hall.

Immediately, Cater noticed the hotel hall vibe. He had experience in hotels plenty, since his family moved around a lot for his dad’s job and often took the kids with him on his business trips. He noticed the plaques on the walls and turned to look at his own room’s:

“Ultimate Influencer | Ultimate Gambler”

“Wow I’m flattered but really the ultimate influencer title should go to Vil, not me lol” he spoke to nobody in particular.

Why a hotel? There were only more questions raised and still no answers. How did they have so much information on them? Still, he was sure he had traveled to some other world. Yumeko’s statements had made that clear.

It was quiet, aside for the hum of the elevator at the end of the hall. “An elevator, huh? Well YOLO I guess.”

He pressed the call button and after a moment, the doors opened and he stepped in. The memories of his family trips were flooding back in a wave of nostalgia. If he had his phone, he’d definitely be posting about this on Magicam right now.

A brief ride later and the doors opened to a large reception area, and four women in the middle of the room. More people! They didn’t seem like a threat. Maybe they know more information? He decided to go meet them.
Cater shot up a hand to the sky, waiving enthusiastically and shouting in the friendliest tone as he walked over. “HI SISTERS!”

NvXaUck.jpg

This will be a bit hard. Nana thought while Clem was reaching into her pocket. Well, this girl hadn't yet shown any sign of hostility or even skepticism toward her. But still, she could tell from that pair of eyes that the girl had gone through some hardship and tough decision making in the past. As expected of someone with Ultimate Survivalist as her title and hardened as one of her traits. Getting closer to a person like this was definitely not an easy task. After all, Nana herself was also one and despite being surrounded by those who truly believe she was their friend, the truth is she viewed them as nothing but—

"Are... the two of you alone, too?"

At this point, a certain blonde healer suddenly popped up in Nana's mind and the teal eyes visibly widened, albeit momentarily. Wait, why did she think about that girl right now? Was it because she was just saved by her and then revealed some of her tragic past right before she was taken here? The pink girl quickly dismissed her stray thoughts and shifted her attention back to the girl in front of her.

srMa54F.jpg

"Alright, thank for your help!" Receiving the tablet from Clem, Nana bowed to her with a beaming smile and sparkling eyes that showed no hint of her own past or her inner thoughts. She didn't attempt to get closer to the ultimate survivalist and pull her into the group like she did with the other two. Against someone of this type, gradually building trust was certainly more effective than overwhelming them at once, no matter how good her social skill was. She then brought the tablet to Marie and looked at her. Guess she would need to reassure this girl before giving it back. Nana thought before holding the tablet in one hand and picked up her smartphone from the pocket.

While most devices here were given out in a form of tablet, Nana actually liked the way hers was smartphone, which to her was more convenient to use and bring around. Besides, they still shared the exactly same interface and could be used in the way she was about to do. The girl messed with it a bit, namely opening and closing various apps, lowering the light and then turning it to the max, changing a background color one after another, and so on. If there was a suspicion that performing a certain action could trigger a explosive hidden in these devices, then surely what Nana did would have caused it already. While doing all that, she stumbled upon a message. Conference room... not on the map but... an unknown area with a question mark... L. Worth... Louise Ariadne Worth, the Ultimate Lawyer? Nana processed the information. If "everyone" was what written there then eventually she and Marie would have to be there, so no need to rush for now.

"See? there is no way this thing will explode! It even has the map of this place and the name of everyone here!" Nana said with a sparkling eyes like a kid showing off her new toy as she handing the tablet to its rightful owner, hiding the fact that Marie's question from before still lingered in her mind. Even though she could have answered it with a simple yes-no answer, but she somehow couldn't say it—

“HI SISTERS!”

Knowing Marie, Nana immediately positioned herself between the blonde girl and the elevator to reduce whatever mental trauma this girl could have suffered. The pinked girl then looked at the newcomer. No.19, Cater Diamond, 18 years old, ultimate influencer, casual, carefree, mediator. Was a group of words automatically appeared in her head the moment she saw his face. She thought about his friendly mannerism for a while before wearing her signature affable smile and replied with an identical tone

"Hi hi!"

Being the first to respond meant his attention would be at her. Nana then visibly blinked her eyes and partially opened her lip. "Uh..." implying that she had a question, which couldn't be anything but his identity. Up until now, she always took the initiative and introduced herself first. But in case of someone who could be naturally extrovert and sociable, small hints she gave out would likely urge him to introduce himself first. And, despite seemingly the same, there were minor psychological differences between befriending someone and being befriended that she was looking for.

Zenterfold Zenterfold GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten

Edit: I forgot Zen mentioned that each device have to be unlocked by a genetic scan and can only be used by their owners. Fixed accordingly.

Last edited:
Clementine - Reception
GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Severia Severia HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten

Clementine gave Marie a long stare, unable to answer her question at first. Was she alone? She had certainly felt alone for a long time, even among the others at Ericson's Boarding School. She had been unable to understand then what it had meant, but she came to understand her loneliness as sadness. Everyone else had been fine where they were, happy even, but Clementine had felt isolated due to her sadness. Though she had left them all behind to find happiness, the truth of the matter was that she had no idea how to find that happiness because she really didn't know where the sadness came from. It had to be something overwhelming, considering it had even overtook the love she had for her friends and family.

So, Clementine had been alone, both by choice and by circumstance. Among all these strange new people, she felt very alone.

"I am alone," Clementine said. "A lot of us are, because we've been taken. Kidnapped." She said this defiantly. Someone had taken them against their will.

She turned her head when a boy approached them, looking not too much older than herself. He also seemed a bit strange. Though she had not studied the profiles, his face and name had stood out in particular to her, so she definitely recalled the name Cater Diamond. "... Hi?"

It was then that Clementine noticed her tablet had lit up, so she looked down to find that someone had messaged her. They could do that? "Uh, someone said they found something at the office? That's... odd." Clementine made a note that she'd have to explore everywhere as soon as she could.

Last edited:

Cater Diamond

Cater inspected the three girls in front of him. The first one was the girl with pink hair who greeted him. She seemed to be friendly, and around his age. Hidden behind her was a very small blond girl with big eyes who looked terrified. He silently hoped he didn’t scare her. The last one was a brunette. She seemed a little focused of something else at the moment to really bother with him. Fair enough.

Cater noticed the various devices in hand. “Wait you guys have phones? I’ve been dying for mine back.” He hoped that staying chill and just having a casual conversation could help the scared blonde.

A brief pause, and Cater took the hint. “Oh my name is Cater btw. Or you can call me cay-cay! It’s what my friends call me.” (No they don’t)

1645838289151.pngClementine may have been silent for a time, struggling to come up with an appropriate answer, but that in and of itself was enough to tell Marie the truth. She couldn't really get a good read on Nana, for she struggled to comprehend just how the girl truly felt beneath that bubbly exterior, but the look in the Ultimate Survivor's eyes... it spoke to her on a level beyond what Marie could ever hope to comprehend from just words alone. She considered commenting on this to help the girl through her struggle for words, but Nana's approach swayed her from that course, and her eyes flicked down to the tablet in her hands. On instinct, she almost scrambled away, recalling the burst of flame that had engulfed the last phone she'd interacted with. But thanks to Nana and Clementine's prior reassurance, she was able to disregard that urge, instead watching Nana flick through the functions of her tablet with apprehension that quickly gave way to awe. Her eyes widened, and she leaned in a little closer to observe.

"Wow," she breathed in a whisper, clearly amazed. "How does it do this? Where do the light and colors come from?" The questions were definitely pretty outlandish, but at least it was a definitive step up from her terrified reaction of before. These were things she had wanted to ask Ren when he'd first introduced her to his phone, but he'd been too exasperated to give her much info at the time. As Nana passed her device off to her, Marie studied it with awe, very carefully tapping the surface before quickly drawing her finger back away. She had opened the list of participants, but given that she had lived out her days as a homeless and shunned peasant in 18th century France, she hadn't the slightest inkling as to what the display said. Even so, she scrolled through the list all the same, perking up when something caught her eye. "Ahh... N-Nana, your face is in this box," she observed, looking slowly between Nana and the image of her on her screen. Moments later, she grew even more confused, a more wild sense of shock about her as she held up the screen to Clementine as well. "Yours is there, too--"

Just as she pointed this out, she caught the other girl's response to her question of before. In all of the excitement over the tablets, she had almost forgotten she'd even asked in the first place, but the answer hit her like a truck now that it came. Not the first part; she had already felt that much to be true, based off of that familiar look in her eyes. But surely she couldn't have heard that second part right. "Kidnapped?" Surely she couldn't have already been taken away from Ren again, so soon after they'd been reunited. She wanted to deny that possibility, but even she couldn't miss the seriousness with which the statement had been spoken. Even so, her eyebrows furrowed, and she looked a little unsure. "Then... where is the kidnapper?" It seemed strange to think that someone would simply whisk a whole group of people away, only to abandon them entirely. Marie couldn't fathom who would do such a thing. Before she could think too much on it, though, the arrival of another individual pulled her attention. Thankfully she didn't startle or scare from the sudden greeting, but she did seem thoroughly confused, even more so than before.

"Um..." Awkwardly, she peered around Nana to look at Cater, considering him carefully. A beat passed before she glanced between Clementine and Nana, before asking what should've been a whispered question, but wasn't at all. "Is that man talking to us?" Shots fired.

Clementine's words caught her attention once more, and she momentarily forgot their new arrival altogether. "They... did? I didn't hear anyone say something like that..." Pretty and innocent as she may have seemed, it was likely quite apparent by now that this young woman would quite possibly be a pain to deal with for anyone on the less patient side. Hopefully the others would be willing to tolerate her despite her plethora of quirks.

Shinoa Hiiragi

After coming out to the hallway, Shinoa was surprised by the amount of people here. She stay closed to Nana and let that pink ball of energy do all the socializing while she thought about their situation. Looking back at Nana again after a while and she already made some new friend. Knowing full well that Shinoa herself was the culprit behind the blonde girl's panic, she sheepishly laughed. While she felt the need to apologize, Nana did it perfectly and Shinoa felt like anything from her would just be redundant so she chose to remain silent. They then made their way down the elevator and received their devices. Hers was a tablet with black and green color palette. At first Shinoa wanted to explore some other areas, but Nana seemed to be staying at the reception. After thinking for a while, she leaned on the wall and operated her tablet while making sure Nana and Marie were within her sight.

So there were 32 people here? Shinoa thought as she was scrolling through the profile page. Glancing at Nana, she made her way to that specific profile box. Hiiragi Nana, the Ultimate Class Leader. That position explained both her friendly and responsible acts from before. Sociable, cunning and... manipulative. Really? No need to question the sociable part and cunning sounded acceptable, but she couldn't fathom why manipulative was used to describe her roommate at all. Shinoa then looked at the one next to it. Ultimate Reaper, yeah. Strategic. Well, she was a squad leader so it's needed. Disciplined. What sort of soldier wouldn't be disciplined. Mischievous. Uh okay, all 3 were accurate. She then looked up the blonde girl who was also following Nana and found out that her name was Marie. Both naive and innocent eh? Even though knowing full well that pulling a prank on that girl would mean another scolding from Nana, she couldn't help but smirked as some idea came to her mind.

While Nana was talking with Clementine the Ultimate Survivalist, Shinoa was busy checking up all the profiles and didn't speak up. The variety of ultimate titles listed here surprised her. For what purpose—

"HI SISTERS!"

Shinoa looked at the sudden source of the voice. It was a man whom she just checked, Cater Diamond the Ultimate Influencer. Sisters eh... She wryly smiled at that. For what it's worth, did he even notice her? Whatever, Nana would likely befriend a guy like that in a few seconds. Having a sociable girl like Nana as a roommate meant she really doesn't need to interact with people much and would still get to know them through some girl talk later. Shinoa was about to continue checking her tablet when she heard the voice

"Wait you guys have phones? I’ve been dying for mine back. Oh my name is Cater btw. Or you can call me cay-cay! It’s what my friends call me."

Don't you know, Cater-san? This is the privilege of being a beautiful girl.

Shinoa smirked as she left her corner and walked toward the group consisted of, well, beautiful girls.

"Nice to meet you. I'm a roommate of Nana over there, Shinoa Hiiragi."

Having reached the group, she looked at Clementine who didn't seem to notice her earlier and introduced herself. It also served as her first proper introduction to Marie who was with her and Nana for a while, as well as to Cater who just met her. She then turned to the sole man in the room and lifted the tablet in her hand up, emphasizing it before pointed to a certain direction.

"If you want one then why don't you try acting like a girl in front of that monitor. Who knows, your phone might magically appear!"

She said that in a half serious half playful voice, awaiting his reaction.

Severia Severia Zenterfold Zenterfold GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten

Pinkie Pie
Takumi98 Takumi98 lunar_moth lunar_moth Josh Josh Capri Capri Verite Verite Charles Babel Charles Babel and anyone in Daycare

Daycare First Section

"Oh nooooo! Mom and dad are fighting!"

Pinkie looked at the woman, looking around wildly. "Where? Where!? Where's the mom and dad? I didn't know there were moms and dads here! I thought there were only us! OOH, ooh!" She jumped up and down, trying to attempt to become excited again. She failed slightly, though, still being impacted by the situation that had just happened. "Are some people here married? I thought we didn't know each other before this!! Or did they marry when we just got here? Woah. It's just like a fairy tale!" This topic of fairy tales was said on purpose from Pinkie Pie. The idea of spouses not falling in love with each other when they're married got into her head, and she needed to fight back with unrealistic situations. She ignored the part of where the woman said how the "mom" and "dad" were fighting, not connecting how she was saying that Wanda and the priest-man were arguing and that there wasn't actually a married couple nearby.

Her desperate attempt to change the vibe in the air got interrupted when Wanda first argued back at the man and then brought up the event again, asking if she was okay. She visibly tensed up again, and though she thought she had already moved on, she was still being stressed and sad about it. Never had she seen something escalate that quickly between people- especially when Pinkie was trying to make them all be friends! No matter how much Pinkie tried to, though, the people always seemed to sadden or argue immediately. Was Pinkie not the right person to do this? Was she just not good enough? Did everything she did just make things worse? When had she heard a person laugh so far?

Even though Pinkie was still smiling, a flash of sadness dominated her facial expression. How would she respond to this? How would she respond to anything, really? If she couldn't make others smile as she wanted them to, how could she ever do what she wanted in the future? "I-"

Before Pinkie could continue any further, her foot suddenly got nudged lightly. Her eyes darted over to the culprit who did this: Usagi, who was currently snuggling under Wanda's cape. Even though Pinkie was eighteen and technically an adult, she was still childish mentally. Like any other child would, she suddenly got filled with reassurance and warmth, getting the nice feelings Usagi seemed to try to pass to her. The sorrow that Pinkie was filling washed over her, letting her brightness shine after the small gesture of friendship. It seemed as though if Pinkie had the magic of friendship with her, she would be able to keep her happiness and fight to keep going. Who knew what would happen if she didn't have friendship with her. She was part of the magic of friendship. This magic seemed to greatly affect who she was. It let her keep on going through life with a sense of purpose and accomplishment. While she seemed to have slightly lost this when losing the meaning of friendship, Usagi seemed to fill her up with it again.

Pinkie, now better, picked up Mr. Giraffe and Mrs. Ellie from the ground with a single swoop, saying cheerfully, "Nothing could drain Pinkie energy from me, Wanda! Don't you worry!" To prove that she was fine, she placed the elephant plushie between both of her hands and threw it up in the air. It landed in front of Usagi and Wanda, and it was unclear whether Pinkie aimed that intentionally or not. "Mrs. Ellie reminds me of those babies' clothes! You should have her!!" The elephant was a bluish-grayish color, so that explained how Pinkie immediately connected it to the boys' blue outfits.

Now on a roll with her top tier throwing skills, she now threw Mr. Giraffe, although this was directed towards the priest-man. Pinkie's motivation was now clear. Knowing how the two just argued, she attempted to clear the situation by throwing stuffed animals at them. Pinkie had no problem with letting the priest-man and Wanda have Mr. Giraffe and Mrs. Ellie, as she trusted them to take care of them. Yes- even though Wanda argued with the priest and the man almost attacked her, Pinkie still trusted them deeply, having the intention to befriend them. Although the giraffe plopped down in front of the woman who said a mom and dad were fighting, Pinkie pointed towards the priest-man to show that the throw was directed towards him.

"You!! You get Mr. Giraffe!" Unlike Wanda, though, which Pinkie made a connection to give to, Pinkie had absolutely no reason to give Mr. Giraffe specifically to him. However, she quickly thought of an excuse: "You see Mr. Giraffe and Mrs. Ellie? Even though they're super duper different- like, suuuper different- they're friends! If Mr. Giraffe and Mrs. Ellie can do it, we can all do it!!" She grinned at herself as if she had just made the greatest similarity ever, comparing made-up stuffed animal relationships to real-life world problems. She looked at the priest-man and Wanda expectantly, though, eagerly awaiting for them to pick it up.
"Either way, maybe you two...can try to work together for the time being?" He suggested, almost hesitantly. Either way, no one was going to leave this place if these two were going to try and tear each other apart. Right?

"Woah!!" She looked at the white-haired male, eyes wide open as if he had just invented the lightbulb. "You should have told us to hold onto our hats! That was brilliant!!" She turned onto Wanda and the priest-man, determined to get them to do what the white-haired boy suggested. It was the perfect idea to get them bonding! They certainly wouldn't start arguing if they worked together! Maybe if they all assigned the two to explore together, they would become friends! "Professor Pinkie Pie here! I'm about to assign you two kids some homework!"

She pointed towards the nap room, as she did not believe they explored that area yet. "You should go in there!! Who knows- maybe you'll find more baby pictures! Ooh, ooh! Or maybe a kid could be sleeping in one of the cots! I wonder what they would look like!!" She smiled dreamily, getting her hopes up again that there could be a child here. But, before anyone could do anything, she suddenly widened her eyes once again and yelled, "Wait a second!!"

She looked upon her bright pink tablet again, staring at it. She had completely forgotten about the message that the L. Worth person had sent them, focusing on her interactions with others. Before she attempted to send Wanda and the priest-man on some adventure mission, they first had to go to this conference room place! Strange notes people found randomly in different rooms only led to good things, right? It happened all the time in Pinkie's town! "We need to go into the conference room! I don't recognize the person on here, but they're telling us to go there, so we have to listen to them... hey! Sophie!!"

She looked up at Sophie pleadingly after reading her "no" text, making a praying gesture. "Please, please, please go! There might be a surprise party in the conference room!! I wouldn't want you to miss it! That's like missing out on the most important event in your entire life!" She opened her arms dramatically, looking at the other people in the room as well as to plead for them to go as well. "There could be cupcakes and streamers and other people and friends and a cannon and balloons and everything!"

Based on these words, Pinkie quickly tapped her tablet madly as she had done before to wake it up until it facial scanned her, and then navigated to the messages app. When arriving there, she wondered for a second how she would be able to respond back to the text, but she immediately got answered when a pop-up screen showed up. Seeing all the letters arranged there neatly, she smiled excitedly, typing the message slowly:

"okie-dokie-lokie!!!! U got it, mysterious L. Worth person!!! cc:

- P. Pie"

After pressing "send", she looked up at the group again, seeing who would be willing to go to the conference room.​

Pinkie Pie
Takumi98 Takumi98 lunar_moth lunar_moth Josh Josh Capri Capri Verite Verite Charles Babel Charles Babel and anyone in Daycare

Daycare First Section

"Oh nooooo! Mom and dad are fighting!"

Pinkie looked at the woman, looking around wildly. "Where? Where!? Where's the mom and dad? I didn't know there were moms and dads here! I thought there were only us! OOH, ooh!" She jumped up and down, trying to attempt to become excited again. She failed slightly, though, still being impacted by the situation that had just happened. "Are some people here married? I thought we didn't know each other before this!! Or did they marry when we just got here? Woah. It's just like a fairy tale!" This topic of fairy tales was said on purpose from Pinkie Pie. The idea of spouses not falling in love with each other when they're married got into her head, and she needed to fight back with unrealistic situations. She ignored the part of where the woman said how the "mom" and "dad" were fighting, not connecting how she was saying that Wanda and the priest-man were arguing and that there wasn't actually a married couple nearby.

Her desperate attempt to change the vibe in the air got interrupted when Wanda first argued back at the man and then brought up the event again, asking if she was okay. She visibly tensed up again, and though she thought she had already moved on, she was still being stressed and sad about it. Never had she seen something escalate that quickly between people- especially when Pinkie was trying to make them all be friends! No matter how much Pinkie tried to, though, the people always seemed to sadden or argue immediately. Was Pinkie not the right person to do this? Was she just not good enough? Did everything she did just make things worse? When had she heard a person laugh so far?

Even though Pinkie was still smiling, a flash of sadness dominated her facial expression. How would she respond to this? How would she respond to anything, really? If she couldn't make others smile as she wanted them to, how could she ever do what she wanted in the future? "I-"

Before Pinkie could continue any further, her foot suddenly got nudged lightly. Her eyes darted over to the culprit who did this: Usagi, who was currently snuggling under Wanda's cape. Even though Pinkie was eighteen and technically an adult, she was still childish mentally. Like any other child would, she suddenly got filled with reassurance and warmth, getting the nice feelings Usagi seemed to try to pass to her. The sorrow that Pinkie was filling washed over her, letting her brightness shine after the small gesture of friendship. It seemed as though if Pinkie had the magic of friendship with her, she would be able to keep her happiness and fight to keep going. Who knew what would happen if she didn't have friendship with her. She was part of the magic of friendship. This magic seemed to greatly affect who she was. It let her keep on going through life with a sense of purpose and accomplishment. While she seemed to have slightly lost this when losing the meaning of friendship, Usagi seemed to fill her up with it again.

Pinkie, now better, picked up Mr. Giraffe and Mrs. Ellie from the ground with a single swoop, saying cheerfully, "Nothing could drain Pinkie energy from me, Wanda! Don't you worry!" To prove that she was fine, she placed the elephant plushie between both of her hands and threw it up in the air. It landed in front of Usagi and Wanda, and it was unclear whether Pinkie aimed that intentionally or not. "Mrs. Ellie reminds me of those babies' clothes! You should have her!!" The elephant was a bluish-grayish color, so that explained how Pinkie immediately connected it to the boys' blue outfits.

Now on a roll with her top tier throwing skills, she now threw Mr. Giraffe, although this was directed towards the priest-man. Pinkie's motivation was now clear. Knowing how the two just argued, she attempted to clear the situation by throwing stuffed animals at them. Pinkie had no problem with letting the priest-man and Wanda have Mr. Giraffe and Mrs. Ellie, as she trusted them to take care of them. Yes- even though Wanda argued with the priest and the man almost attacked her, Pinkie still trusted them deeply, having the intention to befriend them. Although the giraffe plopped down in front of the woman who said a mom and dad were fighting, Pinkie pointed towards the priest-man to show that the throw was directed towards him.

"You!! You get Mr. Giraffe!" Unlike Wanda, though, which Pinkie made a connection to give to, Pinkie had absolutely no reason to give Mr. Giraffe specifically to him. However, she quickly thought of an excuse: "You see Mr. Giraffe and Mrs. Ellie? Even though they're super duper different- like, suuuper different- they're friends! If Mr. Giraffe and Mrs. Ellie can do it, we can all do it!!" She grinned at herself as if she had just made the greatest similarity ever, comparing made-up stuffed animal relationships to real-life world problems. She looked at the priest-man and Wanda expectantly, though, eagerly awaiting for them to pick it up.

"Woah!!" She looked at the white-haired male, eyes wide open as if he had just invented the lightbulb. "You should have told us to hold onto our hats! That was brilliant!!" She turned onto Wanda and the priest-man, determined to get them to do what the white-haired boy suggested. It was the perfect idea to get them bonding! They certainly wouldn't start arguing if they worked together! Maybe if they all assigned the two to explore together, they would become friends! "Professor Pinkie Pie here! I'm about to assign you two kids some homework!"

She pointed towards the nap room, as she did not believe they explored that area yet. "You should go in there!! Who knows- maybe you'll find more baby pictures! Ooh, ooh! Or maybe a kid could be sleeping in one of the cots! I wonder what they would look like!!" She smiled dreamily, getting her hopes up again that there could be a child here. But, before anyone could do anything, she suddenly widened her eyes once again and yelled, "Wait a second!!"

She looked upon her bright pink tablet again, staring at it. She had completely forgotten about the message that the L. Worth person had sent them, focusing on her interactions with others. Before she attempted to send Wanda and the priest-man on some adventure mission, they first had to go to this conference room place! Strange notes people found randomly in different rooms only led to good things, right? It happened all the time in Pinkie's town! "We need to go into the conference room! I don't recognize the person on here, but they're telling us to go there, so we have to listen to them... hey! Sophie!!"

She looked up at Sophie pleadingly after reading her "no" text, making a praying gesture. "Please, please, please go! There might be a surprise party in the conference room!! I wouldn't want you to miss it! That's like missing out on the most important event in your entire life!" She opened her arms dramatically, looking at the other people in the room as well as to plead for them to go as well. "There could be cupcakes and streamers and other people and friends and a cannon and balloons and everything!"

Based on these words, Pinkie quickly tapped her tablet madly as she had done before to wake it up until it facial scanned her, and then navigated to the messages app. When arriving there, she wondered for a second how she would be able to respond back to the text, but she immediately got answered when a pop-up screen showed up. Seeing all the letters arranged there neatly, she smiled excitedly, typing the message slowly:

"okie-dokie-lokie!!!! U got it, mysterious L. Worth person!!! cc:

- P. Pie"

After pressing "send", she looked up at the group again, seeing who would be willing to go to the conference room.​

51520fd56c612ce597b088f4a05ce7157d79ba09.jpg

"Huh? I just figured that...well, that it was a waste of energy to be fighting." He blinked as Pinkie Pie seemed to think his suggestion was great, shortly after she took Sera's sarcastic remark seriously. Granted the two adults probably wouldn't even last ten minutes before verbally digging at each other again.

When Pinkie started guessing that there may have been some sort of surprise party in the conference room, Atsushi gave the girl a slightly confused glance.

He wasn't quite sure how to handle Pinkie's presence.

"Maybe whatever we find out you can relay it to her through your tablet?" He suggested, motioning to the pink phone-like device Pinkie held in her hand upon noticing that Sophie didn't seem comfortable.

Josh Josh Verite Verite Xeppy Xeppy Charles Babel Charles Babel lunar_moth lunar_moth Capri Capri @Others @Daycare

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles hadn't forgotten there were other people in the same exact situation as him, but he hadn't seen this person before. It didn't take him much to assume that this guy wasn't a normal human as he was holding a baseball bat, a lacrosse stick- he paused, thinking back to the fact that he sucked so much at Lacrosse and was still amazed that he got on the team. It also didn't help that for some reasons, most of the lacrosse players he knew were werewolves, which made you so much worse in comparison. There was also a football and hockey stick in his arms. It was more surprising that a person wearing swim trunks over his pants and not two pairs of shoes. Plus- all the other items. His mind was processing this, but somehow, it wasn't the strangest thing that he had ever seen either. That honor still had to be a tie between every single thing that had tried to kill him at least once.

It took him a second to process that the other kid had a baseball bat as he would wave back, trying to deduce how to get it without him noticing. That was short lived as Frank greeted him.

"Hey, as well. Could I have that baseball bat you have in your arms?" He asked, deciding this was the best approach.

Funnier President Funnier President Zenterfold Zenterfold @Sports Center

Claude von Riegan

Ultimate Stratigist

Office - themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Zenterfold Zenterfold for any descriptions

"So we can actually contact the others with this...." Claude said. He decided to help speed up the process of going through the contacts and messaging others with his own message.

*If you didn't get the other message from Louise, come to the office ASAP. We need you all here to stsrt s meeting.

He sent a text to a few random contacts just to help speed things along. He hoped that between him and Louise, enough people had recieved the message and were going to be on their way. He couldn't help but be curious as to whatever meeting this was. Why did everyone need to be here? Maybe they might get more intel. He could only hope.

Thirty-Two distinct beings were living about their daily lives as they normally did, though what constituted a "daily life" for each of them varied significantly. Thirty-two existences were about to be completely upended, no matter how distinct each of those existences were. Despite how different they all were, they would all experience one very specific thing in common; someday, sometime, they would find that everything around them went completely dark. Whether they just went to sleep that night, were mysteriously knocked unconscious, or were on the verge of death, they all experienced a similar lack of consciousness that could have lasted forever for all they knew.

A moment later, or seemingly a moment later, they all woke up.

Consciousness returned, bringing with it light and feeling. All those who awoke found themselves in a soft and comfortable single bed with nondescript beige sheets. The room each awoke in was nothing special. One bright overhead light that illuminated paint pale blue walls and a beige carpet floor. Perhaps the most notable thing about each room was not the room itself, but the fact that each room contained two beds and two beings. There was no line dividing the room, the beds were simply at opposite corners. In addition, each side of the room contained one desk and one dresser. Suitably, if the dressers were to be checked, each would contain sets of clothing that they were used to. Of course, if one never did change their clothes or did not have a lot of clothing where they came from, the dressers reflected this as well. Certain individuals would also find items in their dressers, though most would have just their clothing.

Each room contained two doors. Between the beds was a wooden door into a bathroom. Each bathroom was the same, containing a sink, toilet, and shower. The bathrooms also had a window to the outside, showing a view of a heavy forest and oak and spruce trees in summer. As for the second door in the bedroom, it was opposite the bathroom and currently locked. No force was going to make it budge.

Outside of each pair's room, not a sound could be heard. For now, they were all completely isolated.

The pair in each room was:
Participants #1 and #2
Participants #3 and #4
Participants #5 and #6
Participants #7 and #8

... And so on.

However, in the room containing participants #11 and #12, there was only a single bed. It seemed no bed had been provided for a certain pyramid-head-shaped individual.​

*click*

Just a small, tiny sound that somehow felt like it echoed throughout every room. It had come from the door opposite the bathroom, indicating that perhaps it was now unlocked. Upon trying the door, one would find themselves entering into a hallway with a door across from them. In fact, in that hallway would be a number of doors in a row on each side. Every door was engraved with the letters A through P. In addition to the letters, each door was fitted with two plaques that stated various titles such as Ultimate Outlaw and Ultimate Beast.

The hall itself was nothing special, though the warm lighting and patterned carpet flooring gave it a welcoming feel. One might get the sense that it was like a hotel considering the little decorations such as plants and paintings beside each bedroom door. The paintings all seemed to be classical paintings by artists such as Vincent van Gogh and Grant Wood, though a few would be unidentifiable by anyone. The unknown ones depicted nondescript landscapes such as an island, a snowy mountain, an array of planets or dramatic depictions of battles on ashen backdrops.

At one end of the hall was a fancy stairwell with going up and down with smooth wooden handrails, though the stairwell was blocked off by an unbreakable metal gate. On the other side of the hall was an elevator, along with an elevator call button. There seemed to be thirteen floors indicated by the elevator. Unfortunately, it did not seem to be working.

View attachment 959867

Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
Donnons le sang de guillotine
Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine

Blood, blood, blood, it wants blood
Shower the guillotine with drink. May the guillotine's thirst be quenched
What it wants is blood, blood, blood
L'enfant de la punition--

It wants blood.

A vision of eternal sunset. A girl whose beauty couldn't belong to anything less than an angel, even despite the ragged and tattered garb that clung tightly to her form. A guillotine, nestled upon a hill near the shore, blade glinting in the endless twilight. These were the staples of Marguerite's realm; a place that resided outside of reality itself, untouched by the flow of time and the duplicity of man alike. Her existence, cursed and forsaken from the very moment of her birth, followed not the laws of this world... for otherwise, how could one who had long since died still go on, immortalized in a sanctuary placed upon the very spot she'd met her demise?

But no longer did the girl with a voice like a siren's reside in the realm frozen in time.

View attachment 960245

"Where...?"

It was a soft, groggy whisper, barely audible even in the silent room. This... wasn't where she had been moments ago. Her mind felt hazy, her body heavy, and... where was Ren? Reaching up to gently clutch her head, the blonde peered around with palpable confusion, seeking answers that resided far out of reach. Eventually, she attained the sense to rise to her feet, emerald eyes innocently surveying the room. It was entirely unfamiliar to the girl, and she couldn't help but find her curiosity piqued by the sleeping form that lied not far off from her.

"...Hey," she greeted, her gentle voice like a song. She tip-toed over to the other bed, staring openly at the Hiiragi before her with unadulterated curiosity and a hint of something like fear. She couldn't feel anything dangerous from this girl- at least, not on the scale of what she'd only recently experienced for the first time; a density of souls so large and malevolent that it threatened to break her under its weight. So it likely would be safe to speak up... right? Maybe not, in hindsight. Anxiety clenched at her chest, and she took several steps back away from the bed she'd daringly approached. Maybe she'd get lucky, and her softspoken words wouldn't wake the other girl, after all. Clinging to that hope, she meandered the room as quietly as she could, carefully making her way through the room. She opened both of the dressers, inspecting their contents closely. One held unfamiliar clothes, but the other contained familiar uniforms. The same ones Ren and his friends wore. So maybe he was here after all? Surely that had to be the case.

Reassured by this development, if uneasy regarding the fact that he'd apparently left her alone, Marguerite carefully shut the drawers once more. If Ren wasn't here, she'd simply just... find him again. She could hear voices coming from the hall, imploring her to bolster her courage and venture out of this room. With a forced confidence to her stride despite the growing unease swirling within her chest, she went to open the door, taking a couple of hesitant steps out into the hall and meekly glancing over the crowd that had formed within it. She scanned it over, hoping to catch a glimpse of familiar blue hair, but... there was nothing. She tried to find the will to speak, to approach one of the individuals present in order to ask if they could help her find her friend, but just as she managed to take a couple of steps further into the hallway--

"K-kyaaaaah!"

The sound of a door being aggressively slammed open scared the poor, frightened girl out of her skin, causing her eyes to widen to the size of saucers as she frantically staggered backwards from the unexpected sound. She wound up falling flat on her behind, holding her arms up as though to shield herself from whatever had caused the bang. Fortunately for her, the chances of being attacked by a slammed door were actually pretty low, so she really could've stopped cowering at any moment and been fine. But, uh... she didn't.

Yeah, it didn't seem like she was moving from that position. Apparently Shinoa's display had spooked her good.

Zenterfold Zenterfold York York Crimson Baron Crimson Baron @HallwayGang​

A long few moments of silence went by immediately following the slammed door, with Marguerite still apparently under the impression that her arms would shield her from whatever caused the loud noise. Her eyes remained squeezed shut as she trembled, but... her cowering diminished at the sound of a voice that was far closer to her than the others, possessing a gentle and caring tone. It was enough to prompt her to nervously crack open one eye and peer around her hands to reassess the situation, and she was pleasantly surprised to find that nothing had exploded as she'd feared. Phew.

But... still. Who was the girl standing over her?

View attachment 960434

"..."

Wordlessly, the blonde stared up at Nana, her hands slowly lowering away from her face. She appeared visibly confused by the approach and question regarding her wellbeing, as though it was an inquiry made in an entirely foreign language that she simply couldn't grasp. In fact, maybe that was exactly the case? It wouldn't be that surprising if, among a variety of beings from all different worlds, one or two among them simply didn't speak english. The answer seemed like it was about to come, as the girl slowly opened her mouth as though to speak, but--

View attachment 960435

"A-ah!"

Another loud noise, this time in the form of a whistle, apparently startled her out of whatever response she'd been about to give. What was that??? Why was this place so loud??? And, most importantly, where was Ren? She felt scared and alone without him by her side, and it wasn't a feeling she was used to in the slightest. She willed herself to return to him, as though she might be able to force him to manifest her on her own, but nothing happened. To make matters worse, everyone in the hallway was discussing things she couldn't understand; kidnapping? Multiversal dissonance? She also heard mention of a mage, which felt like the only thing that might've made sense. Regardless, it was all incredibly overwhelming. And so she went right back to cowering, Nana's question and offered assistance apparently forgotten in the heat of her fear and confusion.

But perhaps, given the plaque upon the door she'd emerged from, that might've been for the best. Getting mixed up with a girl who's title was either "Ultimate Decapitator" or "Ultimate Rumor" might not have been a bright idea.

Severia Severia York York Crunch Crunch @Anybody in the hall, she's just spazzing​

Bedrooms > Reception

Clementine followed the others into the elevator without much of a word, but as she turned around to face the hall, her eyes fell on the imposing form of Pyramid Head. Though there were only four others in the elevator at the moment, Clementine wasn't going to wait around for that creature to join them. She hit the down button and the elevator started descending, leaving the others behind. They couldn't have been in it for more than fifteen seconds before it stopped and opened to a new room entirely.

Once the elevator had stopped, it waited for the others to get off and, upon doing so, ascended back to the hallway for the others to get on next. So much for Clementine's attempt to leave Pyramid Head behind.

The new room was not too large, though the sparse amount of items in the room made it seem bigger than it was. A lone desk sat a little in front of the elevator, looking like it was meant for reception. Unfortunately, the desk held no items on it. As for the rest of the room, there was not much to see beyond the exits into other spaces. For three of the rooms, there was no indication of where they led beyond the symbols on the doors, those being a ticket, a washing machine, and a baby carriage. One other exit was obvious, for a restaurant was visible behind a locked gate. The final door was locked as well, though a monitor was built into the wall next to it.

On the monitor was two lines of text:

Welcome valued guest.

Please step in front of the monitor for ID verification.

View attachment 960616

Clementine joined the others in scanning, though in truth she didn't quite understand what it was. She had some familiarity with technology but anything like this was only something she had experienced as a kid. When she got her tablet, she knew what it was at the very least, but the prospect of using it was an admittedly exciting idea. Hers was plain and purple, though she noticed on the back there seemed to be a couple stickers that looked rather familiar to her. Where they were from her memory escaped her for now.

Opening up the profile application, Clementine saw a list of all the people here. Listed was their name, age, title, and presumably three descriptive words of who they were. This clearly went beyond a mere kidnapping.

All life signs verified.

Lock-down ending. Please enjoy your stay.

The door beside the monitor unlocked, as did the baby carriage door and washing machine door. Unfortunately for Frank, the ticket door remained locked. The gate to the restaurant slid open, allowing the group inside. A new application opened on the tablets, labeled MAP. Upon opening the new application, a map of the area was shown.

View attachment 960881

A whole new space was available to the group. From the reception, the group would walk into a large and spacious hall where both the walls and floors were made of solid concrete. The open space went in a circle around a giant oval, though the upper-right quadrant was locked behind a gate and no one could see what was in that section of the building. There were two exits on the East and West sides of the building, though these were locked. The exits themselves were giant and metal, with bars making walkways just beyond the exit, as if one would need to line up if entering the building. There was also a flight of stairs in the upper-left quadrant, though these too were locked by a gate. Finally, there was a door to enter the middle section of the building, though this too was locked.

Of the rooms now unlocked included... Reception, the Bedrooms, the Restaurant, the Laundry Room, the Day-Care Center, the North/South Washrooms, a Café, a Gift Shop, a Sporting Goods Store, an Office, a Gym, and the Gym's Storage Room.

@Thepotatogod themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Josh Josh Capri Capri @darkred lunar_moth lunar_moth LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Funnier President Funnier President Xeppy Xeppy Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Takumi98 Takumi98 Verite Verite @Ari Number Two Severia Severia Icee Icee @Ghost_Candy Crunch Crunch @Miserable Alchemist @Mirai-chan HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten SilverDingo SilverDingo Charles Babel Charles Babel York York @OneBigParadox @0ttonomous Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow Crimson Baron Crimson Baron GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins @Kiyoko Tomoe R U S T R U S T

[ BGM: Mischievous Step (Blue Archive OST) ]

IV1jWc8.jpg

❝ H-huh? ❞ The Mystic stammers in surprise. Man, it really was off her game to not have her clubmates warn her of incoming people and stuff like that. Going off her earlier brief skim on the details of everybody listed on the provided device (which hers was eerily designed just like her custom gemstone-embedded smartphone), she was certain that this was the Ultimate Doctor, Faust, joining her to the gym. She loses the initial tension from moments before, and casually comments, ❝ Oh... it's just you. ❞

Though, Aru raises an eyebrow at his insistence to come along to prevent injuries from... shoddy DIY attempts to make weaponry from the gym equipment? While it wasn't too far off from the usual shenanigans back at the academy, she highly doubted that things would escalate to that extent when it's been relatively passive.

❝ Give me a break! I'm extra doubly sure that we aren't going to have something like that happen. This is coming from my exper... ience... ❞ Aru exclaims as soon as Faust got all shady and stuff with that whispering. Yet, she sorta halted her spoken line of dialogue as some mental imagery popped into her head, recalling some past experiences with her club...

"Don't worry Boss! I'll get the hall monitors off our back with THIS!" One of Aru's clubmates, Haruka, reassures her and the other Problem Solver clubmates... before a comically large explosion goes off in the hallway they were in. This would backfire horrendously, especially with how Aru was buried in the rubble afterwards. Haruka did always use her C4 more often than she should.

"Watch this, Aru-chan! This is the Mutsuki surprise bag attack!" Another of her clubmates, Mutsuki, would gloat while they were in a shootout with a rival thug gang. This involved Mutsuki throwing an unzipped gym bag at their enemies, and from the bag, numerous active mine bombs were scattered and exploded. To nobody's surprise, one of the mines hit Aru square in the face and blew up, sending her crashing right through a car's windshield.

To Faust, it was like Aru was spacing out with a concerned look on her face. That's right... she never really scouted out a medic for her club. Groaning in dismay, she conceded hesitantly, ❝ You know what? Fine, sure. Let's hope that things don't explode on the way in or something. ❞

Aru silently hoped that no one would question if she meant this literally.

Crunch Crunch @[Gym]

Gym - Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies , Crunch Crunch

The gym looked like any modern gym, with all kinds of workout and exercise machines available. The room was brightly lit and featured amenities such as mats, dumbbells, water fountains, and apparently a free towel service. There were bathrooms and a changing room with a number of lockers. As well, it seemed the only entrance to the Gym Storage was through the gym itself.​

Aru couldn't help but get startled by the sudden intrusion. Though, her startled expression was soon replaced with an expression that spelled great amounts of annoyance. What the heck was this guy's deal? It then begged the question to her: why go through the trouble to disguise himself as another identity entirely only to throw it away within minutes of being here? The Ultimate Outlaw felt her head hurt the more she tried to think it out, considering she's not really the "brainy" type like those in Gehenna's Prefect Team. Besides that, this guy was really giving off those obnoxious ninja vibes like that one nutcase at the Hyakkiyako Allied School.

❝ Wow... I'm actually speechless. No really, I have no words. ❞ Aru says in a strained voice, her halo dimming in and out as she tried to keep her cool. She highly doubted that Tobi was genuinely this idiotic, and had her thoughts that he was only acting this way to be a pain in the ass and nothing more. Only to remain in her head, she could probably see the reason exactly on why these two were assigned as roommates.

Getting her cool back (for now, probably), Aru took a quick scan over the gym's interior. She could safely conclude that this was a very normal gym. It wasn't as wild as the gyms back at the Academy, but it wasn't too jarring for her.

Clearing her throat, she stirred up that confident tone of voice, stating, ❝ To no surprise, this gym bears similarities to the kind of gyms I'm used to. I can't say for the likes of you both, but I see no foul play here. ❞

That only left one thing: what was in the Gym Storage? It could be as normal as the gym itself, or...

❝ As I've been recently acknowledged as the Ultimate Outlaw, it's only a necessary precaution that I'll survey the gym's storage room myself. I'm fairly familiar with how some outlaws think that leaving their hidden stashes in drastically mundane yet obvious spots! I know this because it's rough dog-eat-dog world out there. ❞ She claimed with a proud grin on her face. Walking over to the storage in stride, she made sure to go ahead just to hide the brief fact that she was a tad nervous about this. The Mystic was making more first impressions to complete strangers.

❝ Without a further ado, what do we got in here? ❞

R U S T R U S T Crunch Crunch // Zenterfold Zenterfold @[Gym > Gym Storage]

Office - Icee Icee @Ari Number Two themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah
The device seemed designed to hold more than just the two apps. If Claude fiddled with it enough, he'd eventually pull open a second menu containing a new app: SETTINGS.

This app would allow one to change the brightness of their screen, the color of their background, the order of their apps, and which Wi-Fi network to connect to. However, the Wi-Fi function seemed inoperable. As well, if one went into the setting to change their app order, a number of locked apps would be visible. These were SOCIAL MEDIA, MESSENGER, RANK, MEMO, and RECORD.

Of these, only MESSENGER was able to be unlocked.

Gym > Gym Storage - Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Crunch Crunch R U S T R U S T
The Gym Storage contained, of course, mostly extra of items that were already in the gym. These included extra mats, dumbbells, and towels. There was also a collection of jump-ropes and swimming floaties, though there appeared to be no pool at the gym. Interestingly enough, there was one box that was not opened. It was not just taped shut, but nailed shut.

Gift Shop - Funnier President Funnier President
The Gift Shop was not a very big section, though it seemed larger considering it was... completely empty. Unnaturally empty, even. Shirt racks held no shirts. Shelves were completely bare. Nothing to be seen behind the counter. The only thing that could be found was a single snow globe. Inside, little white flecks danced around a strange black-and-white bear of some kind.​

Considering her tendency to be startled (given the things she weren't too used to), Aru let out a startled yelp but this time quickly composing herself. It wasn't like someone else new showed up, it was just that Ultimate Ninja guy again. He really liked doing that for some reason, so she figured that she should get more used to his attempts over time or something.

oA91HIB.jpg

❝ As I choose to ignore your comments about my standing as an outlaw, I'm afraid I can't do much with this box other than take it along for future use. ❞ Aru spoke in a dismissive manner, her attention moving from him and towards that box from the storage. ❝ It's been nailed shut, most definitely to ensure we don't try opening right this moment. This wouldn't be a problem for me, but I've had my belongings taken away. So unless we can remove the nails and avoid damaging the goods inside, I don't see this being opened anytime soon. ❞

R U S T R U S T Crunch Crunch @[Gym Storage]

Sakurako Hiiragi - Prologue; A Strange Anomaly
R U S T R U S T Crunch Crunch Zenterfold Zenterfold @[Gym Storage]

When did she get here... How did she get here? It wasn't completely clear, but... To Sakurako Hiiragi, this place seemed something like a school building, not un-like the place she was supposed to be attending. Except neither of her creators, nor the ones she was charged with protecting were here.

Her database couldn't identify where she was, nor who was around her, but she did know she was roomates with Participant #28, as she was Participate #27...

For a good while, she followed with the others, trying to absorb as much information as she could. However, it was around the point they entered the Elevator, and were able to explore that she had to stop for a few moments to process everything.

8HlWaEx.png

"Location: Unknown, Time: Unknown... Assigned title: Participant #27. Objective: Unidentified. Threat Assessment: Inconclusive. Contact with Kamihama lost. Conclusion: No longer in Kamihama. Assessing options... ... Loading... Done. Assessment results: begin to catalog locations, and contents. Randomizing first option... ... Gym. Proceeding..."

To most it was like she had stopped to catch her breath and gather her thoughts, but in reality, this was Sakurako's way of making decisions when stuck. Alas it lead to her to the Gym where she would soon meet up with the others there.

"Disturbance identified. Point of origin; storage. Number of disturbances; three. Proceeding to investigate."

It wasn't long before the commotion in the Gym backroom drew her attention, and soon, understood the situation. Or at least, what the object of interest was; the box.

rsUvv9g.png

"This box has been reinforced, making access difficult. Analyzing contents." She said.

Rather than attempting to break the box open, she opted to attempt to lift it and shake it to try and identify its contents from the sounds they made.

Perhaps this was her way of attempting to help?​

Frank Zhang

"Hey, as well. Could I have that baseball bat you have in your arms?" He asked, deciding this was the best approach.
“Sure, I guess,” Frank said. “Let me just…. Figure out how to give it to you.”

He awkwardly tried to move the bat out of his arms, but had no luck. He probably was carrying too much. Besides, he could just grab more bear-items later.

Letting go of the soccer ball between his legs, he moved over to Stiles, holding out his arms even more so that he could grab the bat.

“So, what do you need the bat for?”

Zenterfold Zenterfold , LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

After getting her clothes straightened out and grabbing the tablet device, Yumeko was feeling a bit peckish. She briefly looked over the location list before deciding to head to the cafe. While on the way, she thought of what a weird situation this all was.

Kidnapped from her home (well, dorm), and then brought to a massive complex with a cafe, restaurant, various stores. It all seemed very... off.

Zenterfold Zenterfold @Cafe​

Claude Von Reigan

Ultimate Stratigist

Office - Capri Capri

Claude noticed the text from Sophie. He sighed. Honestly he was a bit suspicious of the meeting himself, but he had a feeling that everyone needed to show up. Some sort of intuition he supposed. He got those feelings every now and again. Perhaps it was why some of his plans worked out so well. A feeling to just go with it. He decided to answer the text. Maybe he could convince her.

* I know this looks sus. But I have got a haunch that it'd be for our better good we just go to this.
* We might even learn more about where we are and what we're dealing with. Don't you want to get home?

He didn't know how well this would go or even of Sophie would be bothered to reply. Afterall none of them knew each other. But he had to try. This meeting may be the sole way they'll get any intel and right now they definately needed something. Any hint to escape or even why they're here. He had a bad feeling of what might happen otherwise.

Marie - Reception
Zenterfold Zenterfold Crimson Baron Crimson Baron Severia Severia HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten

1645857600665.png

Hiiragi...?

Slowly, she glanced between Shinoa and Nana at the sudden interjection from the former. How strange that they would both-- Oh! Recognition lit her face as she seemed to reach her own conclusion, which she promptly voiced. "I understand. You two are the sisters," she observed incorrectly, nodding at her own conclusion as the pieces of the puzzle finally came together in her mind. Cater's words made so much more sense now. But, uh...

"Is it really true that only girls get these things?" she wondered, tilting her head. She had thought she'd seen several very masculine individuals with them here as well, but maybe she'd imagined it in her earlier panic? Hard to say. Then again, someone could've told her 'gullible' was written on the ceiling and she'd likely believe them. Given her seeming age of somewhere around 17 or 18, it almost felt like the French woman must've spent her life locked in a tower for how oblivious she seemed. But saving grace came in the form of an upbeat tone playing from her tablet to signify that a message had been received, startling her out of her curiosity. "It's that sound again! H-how do I make it stop???"

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE
trixie_lulamoon___cutie_mark_by_mandash17_db7uifk-fullview.png

THE ULTIMATE MAGICIAN
Crow Crow
Trixie_over-dramatic__a_travesty!__EG2.png

With a loud yawn, the Great and Powerful Trixie awoke from her slumber!

"Did I over sleep again?" (The Great and Powerful) Trixie rubbed the sand out of her eyes and as her vision cleared she sees that Sunset was fast asleep, by her side.

Once Trixie's mind snapped out of its sleep-induced haze Trixie gasped in shock! "W-Wha-- This isn't my room!"

Trixie hopped out of her bed and opened the door between the two beds in the room. Hoping for an exit her hopes were dashed when the door lead only to the bathroom. Trixie frowned at the rather uninteresting bathroom and quickly turned over to the bed next to hers where Sunset Shimmer was, fast asleep.

"Sunset! Wake up! Something horrible just happened, I just know it!" Trixie began to shake Sunset vigorously in an attempt to wake her up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♡ ♡ ♡  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

View attachment 961764

Usagi tilts her head into the touch. Her eyes are a little misty.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Wanda-san! That must have been so horrible. But I’m so glad you got them back in the end.” Her fingers curl into a soft hold on Wanda-san’s cloak.

With one last smile, the Scarlet Witch’s fussings turn to Pinkie. Usagi nudges at the vibrant girl’s foot with her own. A quiet gesture of reassurance, like schoolchildren trying to keep quiet.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Josh Josh Xeppy Xeppy   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

1645927900311.png

"I appreciate that, Usagi dear." A tight squeeze around the girl's shoulder as the witch brought her to embrace. This Usagi girl was you, younger than when Wanda got into the "adventuring" lifestyle. Yes, Usagi had a lot of growing to do, but she had a spark. It was clear to the older woman. Usagi was special. Giving the young girl a reassuring smile, Wanda's attention was then diverted to the other girl, Pinkie pie. Holding Mrs. Ellie, wand caressed the toy gentle as she sighed as her eyes went to Mr. Giraffe. Listing to Pinkie's surprisingly good speech, the former Avenger chairwomen frowned. "Pinkie, I'd never say never to almost anything....."

Wanda eye's narrowed, turning towards the priest. Letting go of Usagi, the witch's cape bellow as she walked towards the man of god. Glaring at him, she snatched the Giraffe from him.
1645927685907.png
"But say never." Wanda scowled as she turned. "I agree with Atkashi, however. I'll work with him, with you all, but I don't have to like him."
SOPHIE WALTEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Icee Icee Josh Josh Verite Verite Xeppy Xeppy lunar_moth lunar_moth Charles Babel Charles Babel Takumi98 Takumi98 Anyone Anyone

Sophie got the other ping from Claude and responded to him in turn.

please stop writing to me. i am not going.

Standing across from Sophie, Wanda could relate. Wanda, even before "M-day." had suffered depression. Somedays, Wanda couldn't get out of bed, others she'd cry all day long. "Sophie, it's safer if you stay with us, dear. I know some breathing exercises I use when I'm feeling overwhelmed. Do you want me to show you? Maybe we could try mindfulness and positive-self talk?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold Icee Icee Capri Capri Verite Verite Xeppy Xeppy lunar_moth lunar_moth Charles Babel Charles Babel Takumi98 Takumi98

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back