• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Trusty Patches - Room P
Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Zenterfold Zenterfold

A man in rugged leather armor trudged through the depths of an abandoned tomb, torch in one hand and spear in the other. Beneath him were countless bones, and every step he took resulted in a dreadful crack that echoed across the room. "Damn... what did I come here in search of?" Patches mumbled to himself, his eyes squinting in the darkness. He could feel the last drops of his sanity fading with every breathe he took. It made him shiver. But he forced himself to keep moving, searching for something he couldn't even remember. The only thing he knew was that he had to keep moving.

His leg tripped over something metallic, but he caught himself just in time. He stared down at the bloodied armor that he had stepped on, his eyes appraising the various trinkets that adorned its fingers and neck. Suddenly, it all came back to him, and he smiled wickedly. "Sorry, old friend," he said, aiming the point of his spear to the corpse's neck. The body twitched and moaned suddenly, reaching for Patches, but was swiftly impaled. "That treasure's no good to you now, is it mate? Guess I'll be taking it back then." He rummaged through the various bags and pouches, looting anything he could find and putting it in his own rucksack.

That was, until, he heard the sound of weapon slicing through the air. He immediately got up and turned around, trying to deflect whatever it was that threatened his life. Before he could do anything, he tumbled to the ground, blood spewing from a laceration on his chest. A blue specter, no doubt an Arbiter of Vengeance, walked toward Patches, its longsword dripping with blood. "Curses... I'm finished..." Patches gasped as blood drained from his mouth, feebly planting his hands on the ground in an attempt to push himself up. He closed his eyes as the spirit prepared its blade again--

--

A jolt of pain. Eternal darkness. So this is what it felt like to be Hollow.

Or so he thought.
5usX2FW.jpg

Patches snapped up from his bed like he was late for a day job. His eyes darted around the room, a scowl on his face. He looked down at his hands, flexing each individual finger. Eventually, his expression softened as he let out a deep sigh. "Haven't lost my marbles yet! Heh heh heh," the bald man cackled, covering his face with his hand.

He returned to a normal sitting posture, scooching to the edge of his bed. He looked around the surroundings with a curious look on his face, thinking that it was ironic finding himself trapped in a labyrinth of someone else's creation. This did not phase him, however. He took a deep breath and sighed away all of his doubts. A new awakening, a new opportunity.

His eyes eventually locked onto the small girl that rested upon a duplicate bed. "Well, you look reasonably sane," he muttered to himself as he approached. "Oi. What business does a young girl like you have around these parts? ...Wherever we are."

Pyramid Head's approach didn't go completely unnoticed, as Atsushi could smell the death and decay that clung to the other before he saw him right as he was about to bowl past both him and Aru. Moving back out of the other's way quickly, sharp eyes tracked the creature's movement as he passed, tensed like a spring about to snap at a moments notice. Death would always be something he feared, but those who wished to do him harm he always tried to kill first. He wasn't scared now, not yet. No, he wasn't scared for his life or wellbeing just yet, his first thought right now as Pyramid Head passed was that he was glad Kyouka wasn't here even if he missed her presence. While the odd entity wasn't giving off any signs of hostility towards Atsushi or Aru specifically, the White Reaper was wary regardless as Pyramid Head headed towards the elevator.

More people, more voices, more scents to mentally file away associated with said people. Even as other's introduced themselves, Atsushi remained quiet for a moment, not feeling inclined to speak as of now with how overwhelming this all was.

Then the topic of alliances and friends came up, his gaze drifting past Faust and Kotomine who gave him a similar sense to be wary of but for different reasons than Pyramid Head (maybe it was simply some form of paranoia regarding Kotomine specifically), to Pinkie Pie for a second. How was she so...optimistic, at a time like this? Did she really believe that all these strangers were friends? Especially an odd being like Pyramid Head, who was at least from looks alone, a potential threat.

"I wouldn't be so quick to call anyone here a friend that's a stranger." He spoke up. Didn't it take longer to gain a friend? He never really had one, as all he ever had or needed was Kyouka after joining the Port Mafia.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies R U S T R U S T Crunch Crunch Xeppy Xeppy Capri Capri Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @Others nearby

Last edited:
SOPHIE WALTEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Xeppy Xeppy Crunch Crunch R U S T R U S T Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Takumi98 Takumi98 Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @EveryoneElse

"I… We just met… we’re not close enough to call each other friends…" Sophie spoke, trying her best to be respectful.

Although she didn't smile, she did accept Faust’s flower. Peering at the new faces, she seemed somewhat at ease, although Kotomine and Pyramid Head did seem to peeve her out.

"W-well in any case…" Sophie said, "I don’t… know what's gonna happen… but… maybe we c-could stick together…"

"But… don’t expect anything from me, I don't know what I survived to earn the title of 'Ultimate Survivor',"

ALEXANDER HAMILTON
TAGS:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Josh Josh Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

"Hah! Alexander Hamilton, kidnapped in the middle of New Jersey?!" The idea of that horrified Hamilton more than the oddities waiting outside their bedroom! What could these potential captors have wanted of him? He doubted that his political adversaries would dare pull a stunt like this. That, and the fact that so many other people were present. Hell, many of them didn't even look like they hailed from the states or Great Britain! He had quickly regained composure after the initial shock, leaning against the doorway for the time.

Once his roommate returned bearing news of the blocked stairs and an nonfunctional elevator (whatever that was) Hamilton could only sigh. Somehow, all of these extraordinary people were kidnapped and locked in a singular place. He scowled at the thought of dying here; imagine the history books, expressing how a great man such as himself succumbed due to a nameless soul's sole action. If Hugo wasn't so calm, Hamilton might have burst a blood vessel at that moment. "Ultimate Hunter?" He finally looked at the plaque, then at the second name. "So that makes me the Ultimate Penman... I like the sound of that." He chuckled. "Once again, I am Alexander Hamilton, and you are very correct, Hugo, I've always been profound of the politics in Philadelphia, there's no better way to make a name for yourself than there."

As if on cue, Alexander's attention was then drawn by the mention of his name.

The source of the voice was none other than a woman adorned in crimson red... religious wear? Attire that was oddly promiscuous (for Hamilton's time). Nevertheless, it was oddly relieving to come across someone who recognized him. By her side was a younger girl; her daughter, perhaps? Just how far reaching was their abductor? Hamilton bowed his head politely. "In the flesh, madam." And there was a reason for her surprise, wasn't there? Perhaps the fact that someone as prolific as himself was abducted... At that, came a slight twinge of embarrassment. "I do wish our meeting would be under better circumstances, but alas, it seems even I fall prey to diabolical schemes such as this."

1645370303074.png

The "ultimate Witch " bowed as well, extending her hand.
"We're all in the same metaphorical boat, it seems. I am Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch." Turning to the girl next to her, the young witch smirked. "This is Kuro, my roommate. Whoever captured us must be very powerful". Especially if they're able to hinder my power." Wanda spoke in vagueness. as seemed to stare into the void for a few seconds. "I can still feel it. My magic. It's just, far away, stalled and unmoving. Still, I can pull "strings" of it here and there, but still weak."
--Hugo Pennisworth--
Interaction: AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Josh Josh Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
250.png

And with such a status, comes a great amount of money. Enough to buy your way to freedom. How lucky.

Hugo thought as Alexander explained how he is, in fact, a politician in a place called Philadelphia. Sounds like a place that existed way before Aragmi wrecked the place. After he spoke, someone else came into play--a woman, dressed in a rather...Unique costume. A red body suit, as far as he could tell. With a red tiara, and to complete the look...

"...Is that a cape?" Hugo asked, peeking at the woman from his bed--barely getting a good look of her face thanks to Alexander's eccentricities. "Never thought they actually make costumes like that these days." From his observations, she knows of Alexander though, but the sentiment isn't reciprocated. That means this Hamilton guy has a reputation somewhere. At least he knows he's not alone with that.

His eyes soon wander towards the horned girl beside her. Bearing light, black-ish hair, with two obvious protruding devil horns on her head. She kinda looks like an older Phym.

Oh god, is that how big Phym's horn would grow? Freaky.

"Anyway, you know of this guy from where, exactly?" Hugo asked the scarlet clad caper, curious as to how she knew his name before his proper introduction.

1645373272499.png

"Money. We're I am from, he's on money." Wanda didn't miss a beat. Changing the subject, Wanda looked down at her cape, grasping it in hand. "You don't like it? I'll admit, it's a little much, but I'm a witch after all! Theatrics are part of point. This is one of my smaller capes, I might add. I like the way this one in particular "bellows cast spells and catches the wind."
Sera groaned loudly to herself as she regained consciousness. The place she woke up in was unfamiliar and realizing that she quickly leaped to her feet and started inspecting her belongings. Her bow was missing. As was her two daggers.

And the back-up knife she had in her boots. As well as the second back-up hidden in...best not to think about it. She was so busy looking herself over Sera didn't even notice the other person in the room.

"This is some fucking shite," Sera mumbled to herself before she noticed the other girl slink out of the room. "Oi! Hold on! First you ask me somethin' and then you just slink away?" Sera went after but stopped at the door peaking out at the large crowd of people coming out of different rooms. "What the fuck is going on?" She replied emerging from the room giving it a quick look over before spotting a woman dressed in red. "It's you isn't it?"

Sera made a beeline towards the woman with an accusing finger pointed right at her. "You look like you have enough coin in your purse to do somethin' like this. What's it? Get your jolly kicks by kidnapping someone and see what they do. Is that it?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold Josh Josh @All

1645373386916.png
Caught off guard, the witch backed up from the elf, taking a few steps back. The elf seem to thing Wanda was behind all of this. Wanda knew the elf wasn't wrong, Wanda, if she wanted to, probably could have done this, and she wouldn't need any money to do it. Still, the elf was barking up the wrong tree. " What? I mean, I'm financially confrontable, but I didn't kidnap anyone." Wanda took a deep breath and retorted. "I assure you I am not behind this. I'm a victim as much as you are., Who are you?

AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Charles Babel Charles Babel Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Zenterfold Zenterfold Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Everyone Everyone

Frank Zhang

Icee Icee , Zenterfold Zenterfold

Oddly enough, Frank didn’t wake up to Ares and Mars screaming in his head. Even though the two had calmed down somewhat after what he had did at Venice, they still argued loudly inside of his head sometimes. But right now….. silence. He would have welcomed the peace if it didn’t trouble him.

Glancing over to the side of his bed, Frank nearly lept a foot in the air. There was somebody in his room, already walking about. This didn’t look like his room on the Argo 2 though. His brow furrowed as he looked at his roommate. The guy seemed to older than him, maybe 18-20?

“Uh, who are y- “

Click

Frank cut-off mid sentence by a sudden noise. Getting off the bed and moving towards the door, he carefully touched the door handle. It felt open…. Looking back at other guy with the room, Frank opened the door.

There were lots of other doors in this place, with a lot of…. Unique people. His eyes almost bulged out of his head. He counted 16 rooms in total, labeled A to P. His eyes only finally stopped moving when he glanced at his own room.

D

Ultimate Strategist
Ultimate Praetor

For a second, he might have thought he was “The Ultimate Strategist”, but the second title was most likely his. But why? “Ultimate Shapeshifter” might have suited him better. The only reason he was Praetor was because he needed to command an army of Roman Ghosts. He hadn’t done any real leading of the legion. Did it matter though? It was just a stupid title. Besides, it didn’t matter.

Looking back at all of the people there, Frank decided to introduce himself.

“H-hi everyone. My names Frank Zhang, and I suppose I’m the Ultimate Praetor. Nice to meet everyone?”

Marcus looked up and was silent for a second before saying "My name is Marcus. I doubt you brought me here, right Mono? He eyed the drawer in his room, he wasn't exactly used to going without anything in his possession for a long period of time and nodded.

Not too long after before Marcus could get used to things, the doors began to click and open, letting the man outside.

Marcus didn't know about the others being friends considering he came from a post-apocalyptic tech dystopia, but he was cautious as he walked outside the room, looking at what said "The Ultimate Terminator and another title that must have been used for his roommate.

Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist Zenterfold Zenterfold

Shikuro looked at Alexander."Who?"She said she sounded confused. She may be older than she looks, but She certainly Never knew about this Guy. but when she Heard her name get mentioned she bowed."That's what people call me, I'm Shikuro higashi, Ultimate Demon."She said. She realized that the ultimate demon had suited her for her being a demon, Couldn't it be Ultimate History Wiz? She looked at Wanda at when she heard about magic."Oh you do magic? I do too, but i somehow don't have magic, but i don't know if still control my Fire...."She said With a sigh.

She walked off to meet other people and Get to know them, but she then sighed.

Mentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Josh Josh @everyoneelse

Claude von Riegan

Ultimate Strategist

Claude looked up when he finally heard shuffling from the other bed. He quickly moved over to investigate his roommate now that they were awake. He was surprised to see that Frank's attire didn't seem to be the same era as his. In fact, styles like this weren't anywhere even in books in Fodlan. It was pretty obvious that Frank may be in his same situation. The way he was acting all confused and such didn't seem like he was hostile. However, before he could listen to what Frank had to say, he picked up on a loud clicking sound sounding throghout the house.

Claude could easily tell that the clicking sound was the sound of a lock becoming undone, which meant that their world was getting a little wider. Maybe there might be more answers to discover now. He noticed that his roomate had the same idea as he had, to explore. It seemed that the locked door in their room was now unlocked and they could enter the next area.

He was surprised to see that there were many others in this hallway. From the way they looked, it looked at if almost all of them came from another world. None of them wore any familiar clothing. Just what sort of force was strong enough to gather people from other worlds? What dif theh want with them? Were they going to be set free or was this just someone's sick game. It was likely the latter. This didn't spell out good intention.
He made his way toward the letter that his roommate had stopped at - D. Two titles were on the plaque. Right away he figured that the Ultimate Stratigist was his title. He was always about makong bold and unexpected strategies. Without that, he wouldn't have gotten thjs far. The other title seemed interesting though. Ultimate Preator? He wondered if the titles didn't have something to do with everyone's background? But then that makes one wonder who was knowledgeable on them to be able to give them a title to fit them?

When Frank introduced himself, Claude gave a nod. Now was likely a good time to start getting to know everyone. They were likely all going to need to work together against this new threat, some way or another.

"And I'm Claude von Reigan, the Ultimate Strategist. Looks like we're all in this weird situation together, huh?" he asked as if others would respond. He always tried to put on a friendly and welcoming personality. He wanted to show the others here that were probably just as confused as he was that he wasn't the threat here.

NvXaUck.jpg

In the past, Nana had undergone years of training in various areas, including medical. In addition to anatomical lethal spot, she also had knowledge of nerves composition and physiologic reactions of a human body. And because of that, all the subtle hints and body languages from the girl in front of her didn’t escape her eyes.

This girl probably had some form of scythe that can be made smaller and kept hidden. Nana noted as she observed the hostile and determined amber red-eyes while its owner trying to take something out of her pocket. So it was either taken from her like the poisoned needles, or perhaps it was somewhere within this girl’s dresser and Nana simply overlooked it when she searched it for the scythe earlier. After the purple-haired failed to pull out her scythe, she now threw her a barrage of questions.

From the way she acted, it’s clear that this girl view Nana as her enemy who captured her and separated her from some kind of companions, yet all she did is demanding answers and not readying herself for a fight. This meant that she had no more cards in her hand. Nana concluded. Not that it surprised her or anything, Nana herself also got her hidden weapon taken by whoever brought her here. Still, she was confident in close combat against a girl of this physique. In case that the girl in front of her is a Talented, the enemy of mankind, Nana could possibly subjugate her, restrain and silence her with any piece of cloth she found here and take her time finding an appropriate killing weapon.

But would she really need to to that? Just now this girl mentioned the word “vampire” clearly. Words on the plaques also came back to her mind. Nana had only read through the doors on the opposite side to her room earlier, but among them the particular titles of “Ultimate Magical Girl” from room H and “Ultimate Vampire” from room P had piqued her interest. To her, these 2 words sounded so otherworldly and shouldn’t exist anywhere but fictions, yet they were written there along with other ordinary titles like Ultimate Doctor or Ultimate Lawyer. If that’s the case, then the most logical assumption would be—

While all of that were going in her mind, Nana didn’t let a single expression slip out and maintained her friendly smile at all time. After reaching the conclusion, she sat down next to Shinoa’s bed, subconsciously hinting that she no longer, and was never in any advantageous position. A pink-haired girl then spoke up.

srMa54F.jpg

I don’t know what are you talking about. After all, I also just woke up on that bed like you. ” Pointing at her own bed, Nana continued in a cheerful and energetic tone in contrast to the seriousness of the topic and the bomb she was about to drop. “But about this place, this might be just an assumption, but I don’t think this is the world we used to live in.” She paused for a bit, observing the girl’s reaction before continue explaining. “For starter, the place I came from has no such thing as vampires. They are mythological creature that shouldn’t exist in reality, but this doesn’t seem to be the case for you, right?”

As Nana finished explaining, the voice from outside of the room became much more audible. From what she had seen, there were 8 rooms on the opposite side of her own. Assuming that this place is symmetrical and every room has 2 people, then there should be a total of 16 rooms with 32 people who could be in this same situation. While heading out to interact with those people sounded tempting, familiarizing herself with the roommate who would likely stay by her side for a while took priority.

Nana stood up and offered her hand to the purple-haired girl. Her face beamed with a warm and cheerful smile as she continued using her signature genki-girl voice.

Oh right, my name is Nana. Hiiragi Nana. Please take care of me!

Zenterfold Zenterfold Crimson Baron Crimson Baron

Edit: Color code fixed. I’m starting to hate doing this on mobile now…

Last edited:
Shinobu Oshino

1645377307045.png
"Say, thou wouldst not happen to know where one could find donuts, would you?" Shinobu spoke in response to the stranger she had been met with, electing to ignore the question asked of her for the moment. Just prior to awakening on the bed she now lay, Shinobu had been discussing with Koyomi about getting some donuts, and it was all that mattered in the moment as the task had not yet been completed. Getting up from the bed, she looked around the room briefly to get an understanding of where she may be, whilst taking note of her inability to feel Koyomi's presence. For better or for worse, at the very least she had company, which meant potential 'food' should things get dire and she become in need of a source of additional strength.

Other than acknowledging his presence and the question she'd asked him though, the bald man within the room was of no significant interest to her. Instead, Shinobu proceeded to check one of the doors in the room while idly talking at him. "Consider thine self fortunate to have ended up in this predicament with one as capable as I," Shinobu said in a smug and superior tone as she found herself looking into a bathroom, immediately losing interest in what exists on the other side and closing the door. Hearing the tiny sound behind her that came from the opposing door, she turned around and begun walking over to open it, before deciding to wait and see what the stranger would do, and perhaps let him be the one to lead the way to unknown territory.

Cater Diamond

Despite the girl’s smile, Cater was still in shock about their current situation. He took a moment to observe the girl. He’s definitely never seen her before. She was wearing a school uniform, slightly similar to his. He didn’t recognize it as a Night Raven College or even a Royal Sword Academy uniform, however. Still, she seemed to be around the same age as him. By the way she kept her posture and the neatness of her hair, perhaps she could be someone with a social presence. But then again, she also seems a bit quiet. Not shy, but more like she just didn’t feel a need to speak. So really who was he to say? He couldn’t get a good read at all.

“You know where we are?” He didn’t think she would know much more than him but he figured it would be an ice breaker.

SilverDingo SilverDingo
The young man had the same question that Yumeko had, he had just gotten to ask it first. She looked down at the floor, then back up at Cater. Her facial expression grew more serious and she put her finger to her mouth and looked upwards, thinking. The young woman was deep in thought for a moment, going through her daily schedule as well as how she could have possibly ended up here.

"I'm sorry, no." She said, shaking her head. "This doesn't seem to be Hyakkaou Academy..." She then looked at her hands, checking her fingernails for dirt or other abrasions.​

View attachment 959942

As pyramid head returned his attention back to his oddly weird doctor man he took note that…..he liked to help others. Maybe for his sick entertainment or just out of the kindness of his heart.

The eyes of judgement saw everything though. He knew everyone’s true colors. The eyes of judgement were his eyes alone. Everyone had a deep torment outside and a feeing of immense guilt and the desire to be punished for it.

And he would bring punishment for it in the most brutal of ways.

Though after staring into the abyss, he shook his head and mumbled something that absolutely no one could hear and decided to go to the elevator.

Though as he walked he approached a female and a male who seemed to be conversing. And weren’t paying attention to their surroundings therefore he walked into them, the both of them pushed back into their feet as he continued marching. Not phasing him at all.

Move.”

He croaked as he arrived to the elevator, he grunted before grabbing the doors and opening it with ease ripping the doors as it flew into a nearby wall.

He then walked into the elevator and curled his fist and hit the button. With no answer or response. He then exited the elevator with a grunt.

“We’re stuck.”

He announced to everyone in the main hallway as he crossed his arms and leaned into the elevator and started to think of another possible way to escape this damn hallway.

Though as the doctor approached him against he sent a cold glare to the duo of girls the entity causing the both of them to have a sudden realization of fear and shock, immediately looking down upon them like nothing but a pest to be smushed down upon.

Hmph.Making Alliances without my acknowledgment? Maybe our alliance is riskier than I originally thought….doctor,maybe it should be burnt down Hm? You can’t trust anyone here.

Crunch Crunch Takumi98 Takumi98 Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies
Severia Severia Xeppy Xeppy Capri Capri and other peeps:​

Faust watched silently as Pyramid Head began to speak - a bit surprising, considering he seemed content to remain nigh-silent before. As he did, the doctor turned, facing his counterpart entirely. Incidentally, the doctor was the only thing standing between him and the girls, rising now to his full height as he looked down upon the symbol of torment. Faust was pleased - he was learning more about this entity, and his gambit seemed to have been playing off.

"Come now, Pyramid Head. You're the Ultimate Executioner, aren't you? I am not aware of any crimes these girls deserved to be punished for... the said could be the same for most of the people in this hallway. I'd come off it, if I were you," Faust hummed, lurching closer. As he did, a the light seemed to warp around him, enough that it shone through the previous impenetrable hole in his bag.

A multicolored, bright-red glow shone through, visible only to Pyramid Head from where Faust stood. In that brief moment, the distinction between them was severed, and there was no telling one monster apart from the other.

1645379817432.png

"I know well what guilt looks like. Better than anyone else. If I see it - when I see it - you will be the first to know. I can promise that."

Beat.

1645379955029.png

"... Buuuuut, until then, our patients seem to be in working order so far~! So, we're a-okay, cha-ching!" Faust brimmed beneath his bag, throwing up his hand into a familiar gesture. An audible ringing sound emanates from somewhere.
Kirei Kotomine
View attachment 959957
"Now is hardly the time to dawdle, woman. If you can speak, you can move. There is much to be done," a deep voice, booming yet composed, spoke to Louise shortly after she woke up in the room. Her roommate was a tall man, gaunt features suggesting that he wasn't too far removed from middle-aged, with a cold glare that contrasted against his priest garb. It was that same glare that also suggested he, too, had little idea of his newfound surroundings, though rather than any sense of wide-eyed confusion or fear, beyond a thin layer of surface-level irritation, one might have been able to detect a distinct... nothingness in his eyes.

Kirei Kotomine had wasted no time idling around since the moment he had awakened, before even his roommate had, opening his eyes to this unfamiliar place. Like a machine processing numerous strings of data at once, the priest registered several different observations as he arose and examined his surroundings, as well as his own person. It was one thing to find oneself in such a strange place, but it was another altogether that he had been stripped of his Black Keys as well. Whoever had brought him and the woman here, they certainly must have been thorough indeed.

He spent the following moments standing up and wracking his brain trying to retrace his steps, though it wasn't long then until Louise had woken up, and another few moments later, an audible click pierced through the air, indicating the doors had unlocked. He hadn't even gotten a chance to realize he was confined in that room until then, but once he exited the room to find a closed off door at one end of the hall, and an elevator that refused to function, as he would find out mere moments later, it became clear to the priest that this had the makings of quite an elaborate prison.

After all, if it was not a prison, why confine not just him, but all of these other eccentric figures that rose from the rooms as well?

Kotomine remained silent as he watched and listened to the others introduce themselves, feeling no immediate need to fraternize with any of them. He had intended to leave at the earliest possible moment, but it seemed the "when" was entirely at the whim of their mysterious captors, so he may as well try to learn what he could from the others... and if nothing else, make something useful out of them. With that said, spotting a few fellow prisoners that had caught his attention, the priest stepped forward.

"If I may be so bold," the man interjected into Pyramid Head's words, appearing behind Faust and looking straight ahead at Pyramid Head without batting an eye. "Quite an unsavory thing to say mere moments upon awakening. But then, this does seem to be quite the... unsavory gathering of miscreants indeed," he said, pointing his gaze toward Faust next. He was not amused nor surprised at his nor the executioner's unusual appearances, but they were not lost on him all the same.

"In any case, I don't imagine anyone here has much insight into our... unique circumstances?" He inquired assertively, calm yet serious, looking to Faust as he spoke, though his words were open to those who wished to entertain his inquiry. "After all, I would hardly deign to reside within... such questionable lodgings of my own volition. Begging your pardon."

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crunch Crunch R U S T R U S T Xeppy Xeppy @All

"M- Miscreants?! I'll have you know, sir, I practice what I preach! Health is the most important thing - and then safety, and then fun!" Faust snapped back to the man who seemed content on judging him from a glance. Faust did the same, judging him by a garb - he looked like a priest, so there was nothing new there. Then, Faust's stare lingered on the man for longer than it had lingered on anyone else so far, casting an imperceivable look as he spoke. When he gestured to him again, Faust stood to attention, folding one hand behind his back and rubbing his chin through the bag.

"Yes, well, our situation appears to be supernaturally inflicted. No doubt that magic of some nature was in use to bring everyone here, across space and time! The humanities were never so clear to me as medical science-- I was something of a delinquent in my age, believe it or not~" Faust hummed. The air above him rippled before a small, white pointed cap fell atop his head - inscribed with the words DUNCE. Without acknowledging it, he plucks the cap free and it vanishes. It is now on Kotomine's head.

"But, if we have Alexander Hamilton here-- a pleasure to meet you by the way, sir, a big fan of your work," Faust effortlessly folded into a bow, springing back up and beginning to pace around the room, his shoes squeaking against the clear floors. "Then, time is in question here. Even more so... I do not recognize any of you. More than not knowing who you are, none of you look like anything that would come from anywhere in the world that I know... and believe me, I have been everywhere."

"Which leads me to a question,"
Faust stopped in place, turning to look at every one. "Are any of you aware of the multiverse theory?"

R U S T R U S T Capri Capri Xeppy Xeppy Verite Verite AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa @ERRYBODY​

Cater Diamond

Well he shot his shot, but the girl didn’t know where they were either, as expected. “And this doesn’t look like Night Raven College either.” He paused and put a hand on his hip.

“Hyakkaou Academy, huh?” Cater wracked his brain for any information. His world knowledge was extensive, but even he had never heard the name. If it was a school in his world it certainly wasn’t one with an online presence. The situation was starting to sound familiar, like the story of a certain other new student who started recently… could he have been taken to another world entirely?

He decides to push that aside for now. And throws up a friendly peace sign. “Name’s Cater Diamond. And you?”

7C102272-DF88-4354-AD58-48B023BA7135.jpeg

SilverDingo SilverDingo

Claude Von Riegan

Ultimate Stratigist

Crunch Crunch +Anyone

Claude couldn't help but notice someone with an odd paper bag on their head. Why would someone want to hide their face? It seemed a little suspicious but there wasn't much known aboit anyone to really say their intentions. He'd best get to know their situation before anything else. However, what caught his attention was this random theroy he had spoken of. It sounded above the technology of his world. However he had a feeling that compared to the others here, he was going to be subpar in the technology department. All of these new things were definately going to take some getting used to.
He took a couple steps forward for the second, staying close to the group. Priority shoukd definately be getting to know everyone while he had the chance. He had a feeling that things won't just stay peaceful and casual forever here.

"Multiverse theroy....? It doesn't sound like anything from our era. Though judging from how most everyone looks, I'd say that Fodlan is probably the most behind on technology compared to everyone else here." he pondered. "It's obvious that none of you are from Fodlan. Or even the same era. So there must obviously be some sort of "multiverse" thing going on."
God the word multiverse felt weird to say. But there was really no other explaination for what he was seeing. It was obvious. Whatever brought them here had some sort of ability to bring people from other worlds together into this odd hotel. But for what reasons? And could they even get back home?

SOPHIE WALTEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Xeppy Xeppy Crunch Crunch R U S T R U S T Verite Verite themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Takumi98 Takumi98 Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Icee Icee @EveryoneElse

"I've heard it thrown around in silly comic book conversations around town," Sophie said, "But… if you're saying what I think you're saying…"

That would certainly explain the futuristic elevator and lights. This design, too. Nothing like out of Brighton.

"I-Is it still 1982?"

That might ring some bells in some people’s heads, as her jacket is emblazened with text that reads:

BRIGHTON
'82

Faust watched silently as Pyramid Head began to speak - a bit surprising, considering he seemed content to remain nigh-silent before. As he did, the doctor turned, facing his counterpart entirely. Incidentally, the doctor was the only thing standing between him and the girls, rising now to his full height as he looked down upon the symbol of torment. Faust was pleased - he was learning more about this entity, and his gambit seemed to have been playing off.

"Come now, Pyramid Head. You're the Ultimate Executioner, aren't you? I am not aware of any crimes these girls deserved to be punished for... the said could be the same for most of the people in this hallway. I'd come off it, if I were you," Faust hummed, lurching closer. As he did, a the light seemed to warp around him, enough that it shone through the previous impenetrable hole in his bag.

A multicolored, bright-red glow shone through, visible only to Pyramid Head from where Faust stood. In that brief moment, the distinction between them was severed, and there was no telling one monster apart from the other.

View attachment 960077

"I know well what guilt looks like. Better than anyone else. If I see it - when I see it - you will be the first to know. I can promise that."

Beat.

View attachment 960079

"... Buuuuut, until then, our patients seem to be in working order so far~! So, we're a-okay, cha-ching!" Faust brimmed beneath his bag, throwing up his hand into a familiar gesture. An audible ringing sound emanates from somewhere.

"M- Miscreants?! I'll have you know, sir, I practice what I preach! Health is the most important thing - and then safety, and then fun!" Faust snapped back to the man who seemed content on judging him from a glance. Faust did the same, judging him by a garb - he looked like a priest, so there was nothing new there. Then, Faust's stare lingered on the man for longer than it had lingered on anyone else so far, casting an imperceivable look as he spoke. When he gestured to him again, Faust stood to attention, folding one hand behind his back and rubbing his chin through the bag.

"Yes, well, our situation appears to be supernaturally inflicted. No doubt that magic of some nature was in use to bring everyone here, across space and time! The humanities were never so clear to me as medical science-- I was something of a delinquent in my age, believe it or not~" Faust hummed. The air above him rippled before a small, white pointed cap fell atop his head - inscribed with the words DUNCE. Without acknowledging it, he plucks the cap free and it vanishes. It is now on Kotomine's head.

"But, if we have Alexander Hamilton here-- a pleasure to meet you by the way, sir, a big fan of your work," Faust effortlessly folded into a bow, springing back up and beginning to pace around the room, his shoes squeaking against the clear floors. "Then, time is in question here. Even more so... I do not recognize any of you. More than not knowing who you are, none of you look like anything that would come from anywhere in the world that I know... and believe me, I have been everywhere."

"Which leads me to a question,"
Faust stopped in place, turning to look at every one. "Are any of you aware of the multiverse theory?"

R U S T R U S T Capri Capri Xeppy Xeppy Verite Verite AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa @ERRYBODY​

Standing quitely, Wanda's mind raced. However was doing this was powerful, very pwerful. The witch herself was a powerful woman, maybe the most powerful person here. Yet, here? She was useless. Powerless in the face of being kidnapped. A sigh left her lips.

1645383965688.png

"Faust, yes? I am Wanda, the Scarlet Witch. I believe you're on the right path. I know a few things about bending reality, to be frank. In my universe I am what you'd call a nexus being. A keystone of the Multiverse. I can bend reality to my whim. I am reality, in a lot of ways. I have a theory I can't prove this, and I might be off base, but I fear I might be an unwilling beacon for all this."

R U S T R U S T Capri Capri Xeppy Xeppy Verite Verite AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Charles Babel Charles Babel Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Everyone Everyone

View attachment 960028

The "ultimate Witch " bowed as well, extending her hand.
"We're all in the same metaphorical boat, it seems. I am Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch." Turning to the girl next to her, the young witch smirked. "This is Kuro, my roommate. Whoever captured us must be very powerful". Especially if they're able to hinder my power." Wanda spoke in vagueness. as seemed to stare into the void for a few seconds. "I can still feel it. My magic. It's just, far away, stalled and unmoving. Still, I can pull "strings" of it here and there, but still weak."

View attachment 960039

"Money. We're I am from, he's on money." Wanda didn't miss a beat. Changing the subject, Wanda looked down at her cape, grasping it in hand. "You don't like it? I'll admit, it's a little much, but I'm a witch after all! Theatrics are part of point. This is one of my smaller capes, I might add. I like the way this one in particular "bellows cast spells and catches the wind."

View attachment 960040
Caught off guard, the witch backed up from the elf, taking a few steps back. The elf seem to thing Wanda was behind all of this. Wanda knew the elf wasn't wrong, Wanda, if she wanted to, probably could have done this, and she wouldn't need any money to do it. Still, the elf was barking up the wrong tree. " What? I mean, I'm financially confrontable, but I didn't kidnap anyone." Wanda took a deep breath and retorted. "I assure you I am not behind this. I'm a victim as much as you are., Who are you?

"As if you don't already know!" Sera replied as she folded her arms. "Don't be a little shite and get us out of here already." She studied the woman in red intently. Seeing enough of their ilk Sera deduced that she was a mage of some sort. "You've had your fun. Really great gag, honest! Now just,"

She motioned towards the elevator. "Get this open so I don't have to stab you in the eyes."

As Wanda told a bit more about herself Sera got a cocky grin on her face. "Knew it!" Sera snapped her fingers. "I knew she was a mage. Has that air about her. So 'Scarlet Witch'. Snap your fingers then and finish this."

Zenterfold Zenterfold Josh Josh Everyone

Pyramid looked up at the doctor feeling a sudden tension between the people two all of a sudden. He looked up at him , though not in weakness, but pride, he knew he could do anything to this doctor. He felt guilt in his soul entirely, inches away from the desire of punishment to themselves. He grabbed his knife harder, he then lifted his sword and stabbed into the ground.

Immediately the ability, rites of judgment, was activated, and soon came barb wire curling and grabbing into the ground, metal shaking out of the opening as a blood like color, and screams echoed throughout the room, human crud echoing across the room, looking up to Faust.

Oh….but I know the crimes that your hands have committed, do not think that I am unaware of your punishment. That is soon to come….faust…..the eyes of judgment are with me and I know that you are inching for redemption and forgiveness.

He said as he then lifted the sword, the trench of screams immediately descending from whatever they come from, and the screams ending.

Though as the doctor left the heated argument he still listened to his voice. The multi-verse theory? Interesting.

Though even more interesting was the witch who claimed to be a nexus being. She was powerful, though perhaps one of the most powerful besides him. He was an immortal being, guilt and punishment lasted forever, an infinite and painful loop of torment that will last for eternity.

This woman was nonetheless powerful though, perhaps an alliance should be formed between the two. It made sense for the most powerful people to form an alliance and destroy the weak.

No, I do not think that you are the main reason of all of this. Perhaps it might be me. Let me introduce myself to everyone……

My name is Pyramid Head, I go by the Ultimate executioner, I am an immortal being that represents guilt and punishment, though I am your personal executioner. All of you.

Though I think that none of us are the main reason we are here, I think there is something else going on here.”

456FCFC5-96AE-4113-BAAF-6C1B43C4D6FF.jpeg

Crunch Crunch Josh Josh everyone else

Pinkie Pie
Capri Capri R U S T R U S T Crunch Crunch Takumi98 Takumi98 Josh Josh Zenterfold Zenterfold and anyone else

"E-eh?" She turned her head to face the new stranger, Atsushi, who was currently doubting friendship. She would have her face lightened up by now by meeting someone new, but she was currently surrounded by doubt for the power of friendship. Didn't friends used to be strangers to you, though? If you give your trust to others, don't they give that back, and end up with a smile on their face? If you try to do your best to befriend others, doesn't it end in a happy ending? "They're not strangers to me, though! In the few minutes I've known them, they've got the Pinkie stamp of approval! Even if they don't feel the same... even if they don't... we just need to create some smiles!"

She gave two fist bumps to her side, fully determined for a few seconds until Sophie burst her bubble, saying that they basically weren't friends. This situation was way different from her village! Well, she usually threw parties in her village, so was the key to making friends here throwing a party? There was an elevator and stairs, so there must be more rooms available for throwing a party in...

Her confidence grew again when Sophie suggested sticking together, and as she had done multiple times before, she gave two thumbs ups in approval. Sticking together seemed friend-like! Sooner or later, maybe they could all be laughing together and having fun instead of bickering around! The vibe of the situation seemed to dim down again when Faust's voice echoed in the area they were at, talking about magic and the "multiverse theory."

"Magic!? You mean Equestrian magic?" When Faust mentioned magic, this was the first form of magic that popped up in Pinkie's head, as this was the form of magic from her world. She didn't know if Equestrian magic was enough for space and time, as Faust put it, but it certainly was powerful. Plus, what other kinds of magic were out there, anyways? She got interrupted from her string of thoughts, though, when a new DUNCE cap suddenly appeared on Kotomine's head. Pinkie burst out laughing at the sight. Even if no one else laughed alongside her, she still let the happiness of her voice come out.

She ended her laugh when Sophie asked the question of, "Is it still 1982?" Was that a joke? Was it somehow like Faust's joke earlier, the one Pinkie didn't get? Pinkie's eyes drifted over to Sophie's jacket, seeing the big '82 emblazoned on her jacket. Was it just a joke related to her jacket? Or was she being serious? No, it must have been a joke! No way did any form of magic send them all here from numerous places and times!

"Nope!" She answered Sophie, hoping that besides her shy enamor, she was making a joke. "It's..." She paused for a moment. What year was it? While others were contemplating the multiverse theory and introducing themselves, Pinkie just stood there, thinking about where they were. Why was she so hesitant as to answer the year? Was it because she had just woken up from a while ago? Yes, that must be it! She looked up to the group, who had somehow become larger, saying confusingly, "Were you all snoozing just a minute ago, too? Are you having trouble thinking of humble-gumble too, like what year it is?"

"As if you don't already know!" Sera replied as she folded her arms. "Don't be a little shite and get us out of here already." She studied the woman in red intently. Seeing enough of their ilk Sera deduced that she was a mage of some sort. "You've had your fun. Really great gag, honest! Now just,"

She motioned towards the elevator. "Get this open so I don't have to stab you in the eyes."

As Wanda told a bit more about herself Sera got a cocky grin on her face. "Knew it!" Sera snapped her fingers. "I knew she was a mage. Has that air about her. So 'Scarlet Witch'. Snap your fingers then and finish this."

Zenterfold Zenterfold Josh Josh Everyone

1645385327639.png

"I'll repeat myself, but just we're clear, I am powerless, for the most part. I can only feel the magic, not harness it." Wanda deep sighed as she shook her head at the young girl. "If I could "snap my fingers", I'd be gone already. I rather you not stab me in my eyes, I'm very fond of them."

Wanda looked at the elevator door, then back at Sera.

"Now, do you want to work with me to figure out a way out? Or verbally berate me."

Charles Babel Charles Babel

Yumeko clasped her hands together

Cater Diamond

Well he shot his shot, but the girl didn’t know where they were either, as expected. “And this doesn’t look like Night Raven College either.” He paused and put a hand on his hip.

“Hyakkaou Academy, huh?” Cater wracked his brain for any information. His world knowledge was extensive, but even he had never heard the name. If it was a school in his world it certainly wasn’t one with an online presence. The situation was starting to sound familiar, like the story of a certain other new student who started recently… could he have been taken to another world entirely?

He decides to push that aside for now. And throws up a friendly peace sign. “Name’s Cater Diamond. And you?”

View attachment 960086

SilverDingo SilverDingo
Yumeko clasped her hands together, and a large smile grew across her face. She had never heard of Night Raven College, but perhaps it was an American or British University, and not in Japan, or perhaps it was an effect of her still being in high school and really had no need to learn about the university.

So, she wasn't at this Night Raven College, nor was she at Hyakkaou Private Academy. That meant they had awoken somewhere strange and foreign to both of them. That meant they were somewhere unknown.

"Yumeko Jabami." She said, giving a polite nod towards Cater. She looked around the room again, and clasped her hands together once more "Oooh, it seems we have a mystery!" She said, her voice getting faster and sounding more excited.

ALEXANDER HAMILTON
TAGS:
Josh Josh Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Crunch Crunch Charles Babel Charles Babel R U S T R U S T

Wanda Maximoff, a self-proclaimed... witch? Hamilton had to have another take as she spoke of powers and magic with not a hint of hesitation. The Salem Witch Trials only happened about a century ago, and though the courts officially stopped accepting spectral evidence since then, this was a bit much, wasn't it? Regardless of what the general public of America might have thought of such a woman, Hamilton was not deterred. In fact, she seemed to be very sensible if not for the ramblings on magic. "A pleasure to meet you, Wanda. You as well, Kuro."

The second girl, who was not Wanda's daughter, but her roommate, seemed to wear symbols of the Devil himself, yet only being the horns and tail. The rest of herself appeared human. Hamilton did not want to dwell much on their appearance, though her name was oddly reminiscent of the far east.

"On money?" So she knew him from the national bank, but to phrase it as if he were on the dollar bill? Hamilton chuckled at the thought.

Things began to go awry once a man with a paper bag over his head approached. He was apparently a fan of Hamilton's work (a fact which he appropriately reciprocated with smiling nod) but immediately after spoke utter nonsense! "Multiverse? I... can't say I know of it." Hamilton had never even heard of such a word. Wanda, apparently, did. Contextualizing, he figured the gist of this 'theory,' outlandish as it was.

But, scanning the rest of this room's habitants... perhaps it was not far off...?

"Goodness me, never did I think I would be in the midst of the most mind-boggling of individuals since the cabinet meetings." Right after saying that, a towering monster donning a pyramid-shaped helm approached, interjecting himself between Wanda and a fiesty woman with very pointy ears. If the two names he introduced himself as, 'Pyramid Head' and 'Ultimate Executioner,' was enough to go off of, this man was... not someone Hamilton wanted to be around for long.

And the two ladies were still bickering! "If money is the only jurisdiction you need to accuse someone of our kidnapping, then I must be the mastermind of this scheme!" Hamilton interjected, taking Wanda's side. "The Witch Trials happened 100 years ago. Spectral evidence is no longer accepted in court, hasn't been since then." Hamilton's years as a lawyer were kicking in at this point. He kept a firm, neutral gaze between the two. "If you truly believe this woman is the source of our tribulations, you are going to need more than few words and speculation to prove your point. Otherwise, threatening each other is not going to lead us very far."

SOPHIE WALTEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Xeppy Xeppy Crunch Crunch Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel @EveryoneElse

Sophie sighs before squeezing past Pinkie. Noticing Wanda’s explanations of her status as a nexus being, Sophie started growing suspicious of Wanda.

"R-red lady…?" Sophie’s meek voice said, "If you… if you are a nexus being, whatever that is… um… then… you're the most likely person to have taken us…"

Sophie rushed her hand through her hair.

"A-also… if you can do magic… c-can't you get us out of here? I… don't think I can believe you if you can't get us out of here,"

Kirei Kotomine

1645385911527.png
"Perhaps you may be right, young woman," Kotomine responded to Louise, his expression changing to a subtle hint of what seemed to be amusement or some approximation of it, "... though I would take care to watch whom I place my faith in. The wicked oft act upon the opportunity that mercy grants them, and I don't imagine any of them are so eager to confess their wrongdoings, even to myself," he said wryly, moving his arm up and fiddling with his golden cross between his thick fingers.

To Faust, the priest merely cocked a brow, reaching up to remove the cap that had mysteriously appeared atop his head, and tossing it aside without any embarrassment or sense of being self-conscious. At every turn, the man appeared unflappable, but not in such an admirable, gallant way that one might expect from such a description. "Hoh, a doctor, are you? Forgive my transgression; you don't quite have the air of... a healer to you," Kotomine began, his eyes gazing deep into Faust as though attempting to look into his soul. If there was an unspoken understanding the two had of each other, perhaps there was an irony to both of them. Faust the doctor, and the man he was before. Kotomine, the priest, the spiritual healer, who had stained his own hands as well. "... but in that case, perhaps this company is in good hands between the two of us," he only said, stifling a soft, amused breath.

Once the idea of the multiverse had sprung into the conversation, Kotomine remained reticent, though he was easily able to keep up with the conversation. Though he knew the principle to be known as the Second Magic, the man was aware that it was known by other names by different peoples as well, and so he didn't need too much brainpower to connect the pieces together, such two individuals of interest -- a mousy little girl and a more boisterous looking man -- who claimed to know different times, but technically, it was all conjecture here. He would not jump to any rash conclusions just yet, but if such an event turned out to be true... well, he would have much to report to his superiors once he returned home.

No matter the cost.

The next person to catch Kotomine's attention was a certain woman dressed in a red that popped among the crowd, begging to be noticed, which matched well with her personality of claiming to be... a nexus being, was it? How very droll. Stepping toward Wanda next, Kotomine looked at her with interest, heavy eyes clashing against an air of fabricated levity. "Truly, you must be from another world though, for someone calling themselves a mage would not deign to dress in that manner in my experience," the priest said, intent on catching her attention.

"Historically, priests do not get along well with witches, but in the interest of our own well-being, perhaps we can set that aside... Maximoff, was it? Kirei Kotomine, at your service," he said with a slight bow, placing a hand where his heart would be as he did so.

Crunch Crunch Charles Babel Charles Babel Josh Josh themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @All

It wasn't before now that Sera actually had time to take proper stock of the situation and actually listen to what the others were talking about. "Different realities? You fucking lost your mind or something?" She asked aloud to people now around her and Wanda. "This is all just a magic trick. Simple as that." There was just too much a young elven rogue can swallow after all. "Not to say that you can't believe any stupid stuff that you want. It just...well. Makes you look proper mental."

This was also the first time she noticed Faust. "Proper. Mental."

Verite Verite Crunch Crunch Josh Josh themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah @All

Users who are viewing this thread

Back