• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
--Hugo Pennyworth--
Interaction: Zenterfold Zenterfold AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa
250.png

Hugo didn't flinch as the man in the blue coat woke up in cold sweat. He seemed to have a bad dream. Perhaps a memory? Regardless, he seemed unfamiliar with his surroundings. Perhaps his initial theory was right--once again, he's been taken as another captive. A Hound tied to yet another leash.

This time, it claimed not only him, but someone else.

"No, I'm not. I'm more of a soldier than a medic." Hugo answered as he watched the man scramble around the room, speaking of where he is, a man named 'Aaron Burr', and of course, grimacing a lack of pen and paper. That part's concerning, too. Hugo's outfit didn't scream like a soldier. In fact, it felt more like a flamboyant foreigner than anything with his black leather garb, black tape, and his two, concerningly large cuffs. They almost look like they can be connected. Like that of a prisoner's.

Just as the man said that he'll have to write a letter to this Eliza person later, Hugo heard a clicking sound coming towards the door.

"Why bother writing if you can just say it to her face to face?" Hugo asked, glancing towards the door before turning back to the man in blue. "The important thing is that she sees you alive, isn't it? Action does speak a thousand words, I hear."

SOPHIE WALTEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Xeppy Xeppy darkred darkred Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist Josh Josh Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Crunch Crunch R U S T R U S T LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 lunar_moth lunar_moth HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten SilverDingo SilverDingo @EveryoneElse (I just tagged those who were closest to Sophie & Pinkie)

click

Sophie heard that soft sound and quickly bolted to the door, finding it unlocked and instantly bolted out of the room, being met with a door that read:

H
Ultimate Sarcasm

Ultimate Magical Girl

Sophie looked down each area of the hall, finding the gated stairway on one end and Clementine struggling with the elevator.

"No… nonononono…" Sophie muttered, rushing her hands through her hair as she curled up in a ball in the space between rooms G and I.​

Cater Diamond

Despite the girl’s smile, Cater was still in shock about their current situation. He took a moment to observe the girl. He’s definitely never seen her before. She was wearing a school uniform, slightly similar to his. He didn’t recognize it as a Night Raven College or even a Royal Sword Academy uniform, however. Still, she seemed to be around the same age as him. By the way she kept her posture and the neatness of her hair, perhaps she could be someone with a social presence. But then again, she also seems a bit quiet. Not shy, but more like she just didn’t feel a need to speak. So really who was he to say? He couldn’t get a good read at all.

“You know where we are?” He didn’t think she would know much more than him but he figured it would be an ice breaker.

SilverDingo SilverDingo

The Man looked at the apparent ‘doctor’ he couldn’t judge though, and the more he thought about the more he realized. He could actually be a doctor.

Not only that but it would make more sense if the tall doctor would try to heal his fake ‘injuries’ that he head across his back and his skin, that looked like it was actually peeling off of him slightly, not to mention the skin bundled up behind his head.

712F08AC-4C0A-48C5-9B36-8DE240DB4AC9.jpeg

He listened carefully to what his name was,Faust . And it seemed like at that exact moment, an alliance would be formed between the two entities in the room.

Though before he could attempt to say anything as an attempt of interaction with the doctor, he heard a click, and then other clicks quickly come after it, he then looked up from the floor to see the door slowly opening alongside other doors in front of him.

It appeard that the door in front of their room had two name plates, it was hard to read but it seemed like it said, ultimate terminator and ultimate spark.

He then let out a gruff before he grabbed his knife once again, and walking out dragging his knife, as soon as he stepped out he looked at his own door too see two plates.

F3F8F5F0-4F23-43F5-990B-C2D4F86157E6.gif

He started to read, as he faxed over the letters he realized that there was some sort of title for everyone. And he was the ultimate executioner? Interesting. Though, Faust’s title would be obvious by his personality and demeanor.

Faust……..come…….out…..people…..here…

He said as he then turned his head to see a girl already crying. If he could, he would ripped her skin off already. What a little brat. She’s weak and easy to manipulate, but he should probably not do that with the lack of awareness he has of this current situation.

Crunch Crunch Zenterfold Zenterfold

ALEXANDER HAMILTON
TAGS:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Right, yes, my mistake, I was with a doctor before I woke here, I figured I was transferred around, but ah—!" The colonialist perked up when Hugo mentioned himself being more akin to a soldier than a doctor.

"Soldier? Ah, so you're with the peacetime force..." Though Hugo definitely did not look the part, Hamilton couldn't help but swell with pride. It was a minor thing at the time, but Alexander was the one who transitioned the army into the peace-keeping force after the Revolution. "You must not recognize me—paintings typically don't portray people as they are—but, my friend, you are in the presence of Alexander Hamilton." As for Hugo's suggestion concerning his dearest wife, Hamilton merely put a flat hand up, signaling for him to stop talking. "And every action is spurred by words to begin with. They work together to deliver an irrefutable point. Do not get me wrong, I intend to return to her as I promised, but now I sense the upcoming scent of Burr's political destruction and I must be the first to witness if that gets a man like him to stand up for something for once in his life."

Then the doors clicked open, and Hamilton eagerly went to greet whoever opened it.

This was only to find nobody opened it, and upon leaving the room... Hamilton immediately stepped back inside. He put a finger to his forehead. "Am I going mad...? Or is this the work of the Devil himself...?" Yet another peek outside their room, and the people of peculiar qualities still wandered about.

This was the very first sign to Hamilton that something was seriously wrong.

"What in God's name is happening..."

Pinkie Pie
Capri Capri Zenterfold Zenterfold and basically anyone exiting their doors

Pinkie Pie made a face of confusion when Sophie asked that Pinkie not call herself her aunt, but gave two thumbs ups anyways. Maybe she just wasn't comfortable with that term. Maybe she had bad aunts. Pinkie Pie shrugged at the thought, knowing that Sofia probably had a reason for not liking that. Pinkie Pie shook her head, refusing to believe they were kidnapped, and was about to speak something against it when a clicking noise ran through the empty room, following the immediate footsteps of Sofie.

"H-hey! Wait up!" Pinkie called out, immediately following after the girl, surprised at how she suddenly ran out. Why was she so quick as to sprint out, especially to the unknown? When she stepped outside with Sofie, however, her attention immediately drifted over to the surroundings around them. It looked like a... hotel of some sort, although Pinkie thought about why they would be in a hotel. She immediately stopped looking at her surroundings when she saw the numerous amounts of people flooding out of the doors around them. On the doors were numerous plaques that had different "Ultimates" of some sort. Pinkie ignored the facts about the doors, captured about how many new people she was seeing, a smile growing on her face inch by inch. First Sophie, and now others? This was the best opportunity she had to make new friends in a while!

"Hiya-!" Pinkie started yelling to others before noticing Sofie crumpling into a ball. She frowned in sympathy, seeing how upset Sofie was. Did she truly believe that they were being kidnapped? But who would kidnap this many people? They must have been here for a reason! There was no way that someone could keep people here without people noticing! Pinkie walked and sat next to the girl, smiling at her. "Hey, look at that painting right there!" She pointed to a painting across the hallway, giggling at it. "It looks like those people are staring at us! That pitchfork doesn't help it, either!" Pinkie seemed to think that the famous Grant Wood painting was hilarious because of the two people painted at it, but it was quite obvious she was only saying these things to try to lift up Sofie's spirits. She looked at Sophie again, asking, "Ooh, do you like paintings? Do you like abstract? Landscapes? Impressionism? Surrealism? Expressionism? Which one? Which one?"

Last edited:
--Hugo Pennyworth--
Interaction: Zenterfold Zenterfold AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa @HallwayHorrors
250.png

"Not quite wrong, not quite right." Hugo thought to himself as the man mistook him to being with the peacetime force ala Gleipnir. If anything, Hugo was more regarded as a Hunter rather than a Soldier. But a good fight's a good fight either way.

The man introduced himself as Alexander Hamilton, which was immediately followed by him refuting his suggestion by stating that both action and word compliment each other in an irrefutable manner. Hugo was never really a history nut, but he knew that name rang familiar to the Hound's ears. But where had he read that name, he ponders?

"Never thought of it that way. You must be quite the politician wherever Port you come from." Hugo remarked as Alexander stood up and opened the door. For a glimpse, Hugo saw what was outside. It's a hallway, no doubt. With doors leading to other room. But somehow, whatever it was scared the living crap out of Hamilton.

Hugo took Alexander's lead and stepped out of the door as well. The Hall had many different doors. What stood out to him was the fact that every room had a lettering system to them. In front of their room was Room D. To their right, Room A and B, to the left, F and E.

"What's this, a dorm? Never seen one this...Clean before." Hugo commented before noticing the plaque on their room. Ultimate Penman & Ultimate Hunter. Hugo could definitely see himself as the Hunter, it's his job to kill Aragami after all. Which means Alexander's the Penman. By why him? As far as he's concerned, Luca was the better God Eater. Hugo did entrust leading combat operations to him, after all. Looking over at the stairs, it seems that they couldn't get down for the time being. He doubts the elevator's safe to use. Who knows how old this place is?

"It doesn't look like we're going anywhere." Hugo sighed, stepping back inside. "The stairs are blocked off by metal bars. Whoever brought us here wants to keep us locked up in this floor. And I doubt the Elevator works." He turned to Hamilton as he sat back down at the bed again. "Might as well get acquainted. I'm Hugo Pennyworth. According to the sign at our door, apparently I'm the Ultimate Hunter."

Shikuro gotten up and bowed."Nice to meet you Wanda, I'm Shikuro Higashi, but some Call me Kuro!"she said with a small Grin. She giggled a bit."Seems a bit relatable, I am not that good at math, but a total wiz in history."She said. Whie the both of them was heading toward the door of the room, and when Wanda has asked her about the demon lord, Shikuro's face turned into a frown."My father, Demon Lord of Sloth Belphegor, and where I'm from that's what we call high tier Demons."She said sounding not happy at the explanation. All of the sudden, She brighten up after she said that as if she never said that and it seems like Shikuro Doesn't like mentioning that.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Josh Josh
"Say no more, Kuro. "The witch lightly put her arm around the girl, like a mother to a child in need. Staring straight into young demon's sad eyes, the witch sighed, followed a reassuring smile.
1645329709987.png
"Family can complicated. I know first-hand."
As the two walked arm in, the witch could feel something. An aura of malice. It was coming from room F. The witch slightly trembled as she steered the young girl away from that area.
ALEXANDER HAMILTON
TAGS:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Right, yes, my mistake, I was with a doctor before I woke here, I figured I was transferred around, but ah—!" The colonialist perked up when Hugo mentioned himself being more akin to a soldier than a doctor.

"Soldier? Ah, so you're with the peacetime force..." Though Hugo definitely did not look the part, Hamilton couldn't help but swell with pride. It was a minor thing at the time, but Alexander was the one who transitioned the army into the peace-keeping force after the Revolution. "You must not recognize me—paintings typically don't portray people as they are—but, my friend, you are in the presence of Alexander Hamilton." As for Hugo's suggestion concerning his dearest wife, Hamilton merely put a flat hand up, signaling for him to stop talking. "And every action is spurred by words to begin with. They work together to deliver an irrefutable point. Do not get me wrong, I intend to return to her as I promised, but now I sense the upcoming scent of Burr's political destruction and I must be the first to witness if that gets a man like him to stand up for something for once in his life."

Then the doors clicked open, and Hamilton eagerly went to greet whoever opened it.

This was only to find nobody opened it, and upon leaving the room... Hamilton immediately stepped back inside. He put a finger to his forehead. "Am I going mad...? Or is this the work of the Devil himself...?" Yet another peek outside their room, and the people of peculiar qualities still wandered about.

This was the very first sign to Hamilton that something was seriously wrong.

"What in God's name is happening..."

1645329787046.png

The Scarlet Witch was flummoxed. God-smacked. Stopping in her tracks. "You're li-" The witched stopped. Looking at Kuro, then back at the man. Wanda had seen a lot of strange things in her life. this was up there. "You're Alexander Hamilton?"

Crunch Crunch AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa R U S T R U S T Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Zenterfold Zenterfold

Faust breathed beneath his mask, quietly and subtly, the only sound breaking the silence he shared with his executioner as the door behind them clicked open. The entity before him was nothing that inspired fear or even confusion in him - it was real, like some facsimile of a human, but twisted and contorted in a way that Faust couldn't understand from a glance. A medical anomaly - a creature that should only belong in nightmares, made real, as long as the rest of this place. The last thing he wanted to do now was question his own perception of reality, to think that he was going through another nightmare.

Was he a Gear? Or, merely a monster? Was that head of his grafted on by choice... or was it always there?

But this all seemed so suspect. The more that he was forced to think about it, the more he was drawn out of his fun. How close he was to uncover the truth behind his greatest failure before everything turned black. He knew where he was, what he was doing before it all happened. That vampire gentleman called for him - not a medicinal call, but a courtesy call. Could he have been behind this? There was no telling. Faust felt his hand ball into a tight fist without any conscious thought on his part, but he eased his body quickly, watching his "friend" creep out of the doorway.

Faust tip-tapped his shoes, a bit unnerved at the sound of voices beyond the doorway. Too many people. But, the creaking metal sound that followed Pyramid Head out the door gave him an even deeper sense of unease. Such as it is, the lanky doctor slipped through the doorway after his ally, folding his hands behind his back and keeping an eye on him as he moved on. Somehow, he was able to follow Pyramid Head's attention to the plaques on the door.

"The Ultimate Doctor," Faust hummed like the words were bitter in his mouth, his sinewy hand reaching to adjust the brightly-colored tie about his neck. "Hm... I'm not sure I am deserving of such a title these days. But, oh, who doesn't love a little flattery, right?"

He glanced at the plaque beneath it - the Ultimate Executioner. The cruel irony in their meeting was not lost on him, as Faust glanced back over to the creature who bore such a title. Rather than dwell on his own self-pity, at least for now, he knew now that this was of some intelligent design. Something, or someone, put them here. A combination of monsters - and it seemed that they were not the only ones.

" A doctor and an executioner. Geheheh! This sounds like the beginning of a terrible-- hm?"

Faust seemed to almost instinctively snap his gaze over to the sound of panic -- the same instinct that Pyramid Head had, evidently. Past the confused people that began to fill the hallway, he noticed the girl curled up into a ball, and another sat beside her, chattering on in an attempt to make her feel better. He glanced between them and his "friend," and got the memo quick. Faust moved quick, moving past Pyramid Head and resting a hand on his scarred, grimy shoulder.

"E- errm, let me take care of this one, Mr. Pyramid Head."

He pat the executioner reassuringly on the shoulder, hoping that he'd find someone else to stare intimidatingly at. In the meantime, Faust turned to Sophie and Pinkie Pie, heralding his approach with the tall, thin shadow looming over her, and the soft squeaking of his brown leather shoes. They are treated to the sight of this peculiar man, who squats down low before them, bringing his height closer to theirs - albeit a healthy distance away.

"It doesn't appear your friend is interested in art, miss," the doctor spoke to Pinkie Pie, tilting his head and glance over at Sophie. "You may be surprised to know that I have an eye for identifying emotional distress! Ha-ha! Aah... ah, that was a joke."

1645329490467.png

"I must say that stress is as bad as an infected wound in a situation such as this, and I cannot stand idly by with such a condition afoot! I recommend an immediate treatment - of emotional therapy. We don't have time to find that wavy-bed you see in movies, so I'll have to try my best! And, I must confess, the sound of crying makes my knees hurt! I should get that checked out..."

He twists his head at a rather unnatural angle to glance, innocuously, at the other inhabitants of the hallway, and then back to Sophie and Pinkie Pie, his voice calm and morose. "... Might we start with names? You can call me Faust. I try my best to make people feel better-- as well as I can. I don't suppose either of you knows anything about where we are?"

R U S T R U S T Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri Anyone Anyone else

The door clicked unlock, and upon opening the door, he noticed that others were doing the same. Tense, his gaze sweeped over those present, quickly noticing something quickly about the doors across from him. His brows furrowed as he glanced at the plaques, taking in the scents and sounds of those exiting the rooms. It was almost overwhelming as his brain tried to store away so much information at once.

What the hell was going on?

Noticing Clementine on one end trying the elevator, with said elevator not working, his gaze landed on the stairs, unfortunately there was a gate enclosing them.

ac630eea06593641079707727365f62fb9294296.jpg

"...?"

'These people are likely in a similar situation, whoever took us must have some form of influence. Until I figure out what's really going on here, whoever took me is a potential threat to the Port Mafia as a whole...some of these people here may be threats as well, so I'll have to be careful.' he thought, adjusting his turtleneck so it covered his mouth, feeling the collar still present. He felt a little reassured that it was still there at least.

He took a quick moment to inspect the gate, trying to see if there was anything past the gate he could see or hear with his heightened senses. His ears picked up the sound of someone speaking, and glancing over his shoulder he noticed a young woman seemed to be panicking. He shouldn't be surprised, as it should be a rather normal response to such an odd situation, but the Mafia member's gaze was unreadable as he considered what to do, as he wasn't sure if he'd be much help. Plus, he had to get back to the headquarters as soon as possible.

After a second he looked away, thinking. While he appeared as calm as can be, he was nervous, lost, and was still on edge.

"This is bad." He muttered under his breath, fingers twitching. He didn't know if Akutagawa was still at headquarters looking for the boss. The fact he didn't know how things were going was the frustrating part, was why he was on edge.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Capri Capri @EveryoneElse

Mono
One night, Mono had gone to sleep in the woods of Naterra. The next morning, she awoke in a cell. It was a familiar feeling, being celled once again, but not a feeling she would consider pleasant. At least it was a little nicer than she remembered, what with the comfort of a bed and some company. It was a bit of cold company however, as her roommate did little else other than frown. She turned to face the man and waved.

"Perhaps now would be a good time for introductions, my prisoner friend?" she suggested. "For instance, you can call me Mono. Let's turn that frown upside down~"

"...Or perhaps, that may be considered patronizing when not directed towards a child. But, while we're here we may as well get acquainted. After all, it's just the two of us-"

Then there was a "click" sound, followed promptly by the sounds of movement. If her sensors were still properly operational, there seemed to be quite a variety of people out there.

"-and a couple of others. Since we have the special occurrence of having been roommates for however brief a time though, how about it? A bit of friendliness is like sugar, it makes life a lot sweeter. Even if I can't actually partake in the eating of it myself."

With that, she got up out of her bed and walked to the door. As a robot, she didn't exactly have any belongings or clothing other than what she always wore to worry about. "Now then, how about we meet our other friends here?" she asked, turning her head back to look at her roommate.

darkred darkred Zenterfold Zenterfold

In a daze, Aru found herself waking up in a groggy manner. She did pull an all-nighter on reading all the books that Schale's Sensei left for her, all in preparation for important midterm exams and whatnot. So surely, she would've woken up in the messy office clubroom for Problem Solver 68...

Except, Aru was quick to notice that she wasn't at that office at all, or even any remarkable classroom on the Gehenna Academy grounds. At first, she thought that maybe Mutsuki was playing a prank on her like she always does, or maybe some other group of thugs from some other school kidnapped her for ransom... Though, those possibilities were shot dead in their tracks once she noticed that she wasn't really alone in the room... and whoever this guy was, he wasn't native to Kivotos at all.

Something was really wrong about this...

❝ A... ahem, ❞ The Mystic student clears her throat, hoping to shake off her rather obvious nervousness, ❝ Just who the heck ARE you? You got some real nerve on kidn- ❞

*Click!*

❝ -nap... ping me? ❞ Aru trails off out of confusion. Well, that was weird, but that meant she could at least get out of that room now. Stepping out to see what was even happening, she proceeded to get even more confused by the bunch of people that were definitely in the same problem as she was. Okay, now she was absolutely lost on how this could've happened.

NHbus7t.jpg

❝ Wait a minute... hold on hold on hold on!! Aru starts to panic once again, only realizing now that her trusty sniper rifle was gone too along with her smartphone. In addition to being in an unknown place, trapped with no escape, stuck with a bunch of randoms she's never seen before, she gulped in exaggerated fear before exclaiming...

9bXMze0.jpg

AAAAAHHHHH!!! Is this what happens when the law catches up with you?! But I didn't do anything bad yet, no way! Then why the heck am I here when there's so much I wanna do before they take me behind the jail bars!!! ❞ She was most definitely way off the mark with her terrorized assumption, frozen in place while mumbling a bunch of nonsense from that point forward. It might take a dose of reality for her to stop panicking, or maybe she'll just calm down and realize that this wasn't exactly the problem to begin with.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 @ppl

srMa54F.jpg

The moment she came to her sense, Hiiragi Nana suddenly became alarmed. Even with her eyes closed, she immediately noticed the change in texture of both the bed and blanket. At the very least this is not her room in the female dorm, so is this another one of Tachibana’s doing? The girl recalled the unpleasant events unfolded few days ago where she first met her “senpai”. Nah, much like her, that man was an observing and passive type. There was no benefit for him to suddenly make a move and abduct her like this.

With that in mind, Nana slightly moved her limbs around and confirmed that there wasn’t any restraint on her. Then, she slowly opened her eyes and closed them in an instant. From what she had seen during that brief moment, the room seemed like an ordinary room, albeit a bit more on the luxurious side. Also there was another sleeping figure in a bed opposite to hers. If that was the one who took Nana here then sleeping in the same room with her seemed a bit odd.

Having reached that conclusion, Nana sprang up from the bed and walked toward the dresser. After opened it, she saw a set of her usual pink uniforms as well as some casual outfit she never wore ever since coming to the island. She skillfully put on the uniform and noted that the plastic case containing her poison needles was nowhere to be found. Preparing the new one was not a big deal for her, but if she needed them right like now that could spell some trouble. Closing the dresser, she walked toward the door and opened it soundlessly. There seemed to be some noise in the hallway already, but the pink-haired simply took note of the rooms and words carved on the doors, particularly the letter K and the 2 ultimate titles beneath it before stepping back into her room and closing the door quietly.

Ultimate Class Leader seemed to refer to Nana herself, which mean the purple-haired girl over there… is an Ultimate Reaper? Nana made sure that the girl was still sleeping soundly before walking to the other dresser and opened it with more caution than before. There wasn’t anything that resemble a scythe, but she took note of the black and green uniform that looked like a military clothing. After quickly inspecting the bathroom and both the desks in the room, she walked back to the purple-haired girl. She initially considered using her uniform’s bow to restrain the girl before waking her up but then abandoned the thought. After all, this girl could be another Talented and making a move without ascertaining her ability could be dangerous. Eventually, she decided to stand still by the bedside and wait patiently…

Ah, good morning!

With her usual smile and fluffy air, Nana greeted her roommate the moment she woke up with a cheerful yet polite voice.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Crimson Baron Crimson Baron

In a daze, Aru found herself waking up in a groggy manner. She did pull an all-nighter on reading all the books that Schale's Sensei left for her, all in preparation for important midterm exams and whatnot. So surely, she would've woken up in the messy office clubroom for Problem Solver 68...

Except, Aru was quick to notice that she wasn't at that office at all, or even any remarkable classroom on the Gehenna Academy grounds. At first, she thought that maybe Mutsuki was playing a prank on her like she always does, or maybe some other group of thugs from some other school kidnapped her for ransom... Though, those possibilities were shot dead in their tracks once she noticed that she wasn't really alone in the room... and whoever this guy was, he wasn't native to Kivotos at all.

Something was really wrong about this...

❝ A... ahem, ❞ The Mystic student clears her throat, hoping to shake off her rather obvious nervousness, ❝ Just who the heck ARE you? You got some real nerve on kidn- ❞

*Click!*

❝ -nap... ping me? ❞ Aru trails off out of confusion. Well, that was weird, but that meant she could at least get out of that room now. Stepping out to see what was even happening, she proceeded to get even more confused by the bunch of people that were definitely in the same problem as she was. Okay, now she was absolutely lost on how this could've happened.

NHbus7t.jpg

❝ Wait a minute... hold on hold on hold on!! Aru starts to panic once again, only realizing now that her trusty sniper rifle was gone too along with her smartphone. In addition to being in an unknown place, trapped with no escape, stuck with a bunch of randoms she's never seen before, she gulped in exaggerated fear before exclaiming...

9bXMze0.jpg

AAAAAHHHHH!!! Is this what happens when the law catches up with you?! But I didn't do anything bad yet, no way! Then why the heck am I here when there's so much I wanna do before they take me behind the jail bars!!! ❞ She was most definitely way off the mark with her terrorized assumption, frozen in place while mumbling a bunch of nonsense from that point forward. It might take a dose of reality for her to stop panicking, or maybe she'll just calm down and realize that this wasn't exactly the problem to begin with.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 @ppl

992f64623a0ad2ac203ae75191b754324be61e97.png

"I didn't kidnap you, as we're in the same situation. I don't kidnap people." Atsushi sighed out as he crossed his arms while turning towards the redhead that was his roommate. Given his line of work and his ability being more combat focused, he was more suited for killing. Taking some random girl and then locking himself in a room with her? Not his thing, and honestly his nose scrunched a bit at the thought, only to blink as she started screaming and speaking nonsense

3d021e5ef5c9bf9290cf79f08c9d53a40954a70f.png

"What...are you talking about?" He asked in his confusion. Surely if they were going to end up in jail, they'd be there and not in a place like this. Plus, it seemed as if she was a criminal or, well, an aspiring criminal. Then that ruled her out as being part of some other crime organization trying to rise up in Yokohama and go against the Port Mafia. At least, one that had any serious hold in Yokohama.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @EveryoneElse

SOPHIE WALTEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Xeppy Xeppy Crunch Crunch Takumi98 Takumi98 @EveryoneElse

Sophie seemed to calm down to a manageable degree. In spite of his looming size, Faust’s friendly demeanor was somewhat effective.

She got herself up onto her feet, brushing herself off and waved at the man.

"Hey…" Sophie said, "I’m Sophie… Sophie Walten,"

Sophie looked at the door, looking at the engraving.

"I-I’m apparently the Ultimate Survivor…"

Pinkie Pie
Capri Capri Crunch Crunch Zenterfold Zenterfold and anyone else

Pinkie Pie looked up at the new and unusual voice that came in the air, the comment directed towards her. The voice came from a tall man with some paper bag with one hole punched in it. Was that an eyehole? Did the man have one eye? Or was that simply for fashion? Whatever the reason, Pinkie still smiled up at the man with the same sense of excitement as she had with Sophie earlier. He seemed interesting... and that all the more reason piqued Pinkie's excitement!

When the man started laughing, Pinkie laughed along with him, although she didn't get his joke at all. Though, he seemed to enjoy his joke, so now Pinkie enjoyed it as well. Sofie seemed to calm down as well, so everything was going well.

When the new man started talking about conditions and treatments, however, Pinkie was utterly and completely confused. Wavy-bed-what now? The only part that she seemed to understand and put inside her head was the part about his knees hurting from crying. When he immediately said this, she pointed to him with wide eyes, saying, "Ooh, ooh! My knees hurt sometimes, too! Well, they actually get pinchy, and it usually happens when something scary is about to happen, but still! It's called my Pinkie sense, and it's super duper normal, so maybe that's the same with you with crying!"

Pinkie nodded at her own comment as if it made complete sense, stroking her chin in approval. She stopped making this movement when the man- who was apparently named Faust- asked for their names and if they knew anything about the situation they were in. She smiled wildly, thinking that giving names was the first step to becoming the best of friends with someone. After Sofie introduced herself to the man, Pinkie said cheerfully, "Me! Me!" She waved her left hand in the air for a second, as if being called inside an elementary school class, before continuing with, "I'm Pinkie Pie! I also try to make people feel better, but I'm not a doctor or anything like that, unless you think laughter is the best medicine! I just plan parties and try to make anybody smile!" She gave a huge grin as if making a point, standing up as well and looking at the plaque that Sofie was looking at. On it said two Ultimates: The Ultimate Survivor and The Ultimate Party Planner. Since Sofie said she was The Ultimate Survivor, it was all Pinkie Pie could do to guess that she was apparently The Ultimate Party Planner.

"I'm The Ultimate Party Planner!! I guess that might be because I plan a lot of parties, haha..." She clapped her hands together, smiling from all the introductions that had happened before answering Faust's question earlier with, "I don't think we have any clues about this whole problem, though. Oh! Oh!" She pointed at Faust again, immediately asking the question, "Do you have a room, too? And do you have a room partner? And what was in your room? And did you have a key?"

Last edited:
Faust listened to the two girls, rising closer to his full height once Sophie stood up - the man was monstrously tall, towering over them even as most of his body was still hunched over - and nodding his head along with their words. Their faces, their excitement. Faust cursed himself for waltzing so blindly into this scenario, knowing full-well it would create that buzzing in his head. A looming presence in the back of his mind. He quieted it, though, humming along as Pinkie Pie excitedly went on to explain herself.

"The Ultimate Survivor... hm, well. I am not sure what you must have gone through to earn a title like that. But, what we are in now is only fearful if we allow it to be, don't you think~?" Faust tapered his voice in a sing-songy tone. It was joyous like he was blinding himself to the true weight of the situation with mirthful glee.

1645340706500.png

Boi-oi-oing! A round, cartoonish flower springs from the doctor's head, which he acknowledges in passing stride, gently lifting his hand to pluck the blossom free and offer it to Sophie. "There is a joy to be found in even the darkest of places. And whatever happens, no one here will be hurt for long - otherwise, I would not be the Ultimate Doctor, hm?!"

Faust turned to Pinkie Pie, listening to her intently as she talked... and talked, and talked, and talked. The paper bag he wore over his head visibly shriveled for a moment, though it straightened soon after, the torn eye-hole shifting as if it were an actual eye, mimicking a smile. "No treatment is ever truly successful if the patient leaves without a smile on their face, and on that, we are agreed, Pinkie Pie! The Ultimate Party Planner - how wonderful! I must say, you remind me of a young lady that I met once. She was a pirate, you know. She sought to steal the heart of her beloved more than any gold... misguided as it was, she was full of vibrant, joyous energy-- a little too much, in my opinion."

"And now I am deathly afraid of dolphins,"
he mutters, turning his head back to Pyramid Head. "My, if you had a metal dolphin head instead of that big pyramid, you may truly be the product of my nightmares. Oh! That reminds me!"

Faust stepped to the side, gesturing to the grotesque, metal-bound entity that loomed out of the same room he stepped out of.

"This would be my roommate! His name is... u-uhm, well, he doesn't actually have a name, but he seems to be fine with being called Mr. Pyramid Head! He is the Ultimate Executioner! I have only known him for five minutes, but I am certain he is kinder than he looks! Say hello, Pyramid Head!"

Faust looked back to Pyramid Head, gesturing to the girls with the hope that his friend wouldn't try to skin them alive.

Xeppy Xeppy Capri Capri R U S T R U S T @peeps nearby​

E57CC9E3-290A-495A-8BDF-DFC899F15F4A.gif

As pyramid head returned his attention back to his oddly weird doctor man he took note that…..he liked to help others. Maybe for his sick entertainment or just out of the kindness of his heart.

The eyes of judgement saw everything though. He knew everyone’s true colors. The eyes of judgement were his eyes alone. Everyone had a deep torment outside and a feeing of immense guilt and the desire to be punished for it.

And he would bring punishment for it in the most brutal of ways.

Though after staring into the abyss, he shook his head and mumbled something that absolutely no one could hear and decided to go to the elevator.

Though as he walked he approached a female and a male who seemed to be conversing. And weren’t paying attention to their surroundings therefore he walked into them, the both of them pushed back into their feet as he continued marching. Not phasing him at all.

Move.”

He croaked as he arrived to the elevator, he grunted before grabbing the doors and opening it with ease ripping the doors as it flew into a nearby wall.

He then walked into the elevator and curled his fist and hit the button. With no answer or response. He then exited the elevator with a grunt.

“We’re stuck.”

He announced to everyone in the main hallway as he crossed his arms and leaned into the elevator and started to think of another possible way to escape this damn hallway.

Though as the doctor approached him against he sent a cold glare to the duo of girls the entity causing the both of them to have a sudden realization of fear and shock, immediately looking down upon them like nothing but a pest to be smushed down upon.

Hmph.Making Alliances without my acknowledgment? Maybe our alliance is riskier than I originally thought….doctor,maybe it should be burnt down Hm? You can’t trust anyone here.

Crunch Crunch Takumi98 Takumi98 Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies
Severia Severia Xeppy Xeppy Capri Capri and other peeps:​

Last edited:
Pinkie Pie
Capri Capri Crunch Crunch R U S T R U S T Zenterfold Zenterfold and everyone else that could hear

It was not the flower that pooped out of the man's head that confused Pinkie, or the image of the paper-bag hole physically twisting and turning, or any of the other cartoonish behavior that he exhibited, but the amount of hope that came out of his mouth. Why would she be confused about these facts, though? Weren't the things that Faust was saying the comments that Pinkie should fully believe already? Shouldn't she be already by his side, completely agreeing with him about everything? So why was she standing here, listening as if she needed to be the one hearing this? Sophie was the one who needed to hear this! She was the one who was stressing a moment ago, not Pinkie! Or was it just that Pinkie actually thought about the fact that they could be really kidnapped, and that was why she was just standing there? No, she must not think that! She just needed to get out of her thoughts again and focus on making others happy now.

Determined by the thoughts she was having, she bobbed her head energetically to Faust and chirped, "Mhm, mhm! I one hundred million, billion, quadrillion percent agree with that hope! I also agree that cupcakes are better than sponge cakes, or biscuit cakes, or chiffon cakes, or moon cakes, or butter cakes, or pound cakes, or... oh! Hi!!"

Pinkie got interrupted from her listing of cakes when Faust introduced their new best friend: Pyramid Head. Completely ignoring the ominous title of "Ultimate Executioner", she started waving crazily towards Pyramid Head, yelling, "Hi, Pyramid Head! I'm Pinkie Pi- oh..." She crumpled down and stopped waving at the pyramid male when he started giving a withering stare towards her, crushing her with a newfound sense of fear that she could not laugh off right now. In the matter of seconds, Pinkie came from feeling like a human being to a cockroach about to be crushed. Did Pinkie do something to offend him to deserve the glance he gave them? But what did she do? She hadn't even talked to him besides saying hi! Or did it have nothing to do with her? Did he happen to just be in a bad mood? Did he say something earlier that could hint to that?

She thought silently, thinking about when she was mentioning different types of cakes. During that moment, she thought she heard a voice saying how they were all stuck, but she had ignored it, too caught up in her own conversation to react to it. Was that voice Pyramid Head's? Was he perhaps just angry about somehow being stuck? She frowned at that, thinking, He doesn't have to be so mean about it, though!

She snapped out of her shock from Pyramid Head when he mentioned something about alliances, having Pinkie widen her eyes like two big party balloons and shaking her head disapprovingly, saying confusingly, "Alliances? But... but we don't need alliances! None of us are being alliances! We're just becoming friends! We're all friends!"

Kirei Kotomine
1645343716384.png
"Now is hardly the time to dawdle, woman. If you can speak, you can move. There is much to be done," a deep voice, booming yet composed, spoke to Louise shortly after she woke up in the room. Her roommate was a tall man, gaunt features suggesting that he wasn't too far removed from middle-aged, with a cold glare that contrasted against his priest garb. It was that same glare that also suggested he, too, had little idea of his newfound surroundings, though rather than any sense of wide-eyed confusion or fear, beyond a thin layer of surface-level irritation, one might have been able to detect a distinct... nothingness in his eyes.

Kirei Kotomine had wasted no time idling around since the moment he had awakened, before even his roommate had, opening his eyes to this unfamiliar place. Like a machine processing numerous strings of data at once, the priest registered several different observations as he arose and examined his surroundings, as well as his own person. It was one thing to find oneself in such a strange place, but it was another altogether that he had been stripped of his Black Keys as well. Whoever had brought him and the woman here, they certainly must have been thorough indeed.

He spent the following moments standing up and wracking his brain trying to retrace his steps, though it wasn't long then until Louise had woken up, and another few moments later, an audible click pierced through the air, indicating the doors had unlocked. He hadn't even gotten a chance to realize he was confined in that room until then, but once he exited the room to find a closed off door at one end of the hall, and an elevator that refused to function, as he would find out mere moments later, it became clear to the priest that this had the makings of quite an elaborate prison.

After all, if it was not a prison, why confine not just him, but all of these other eccentric figures that rose from the rooms as well?

Kotomine remained silent as he watched and listened to the others introduce themselves, feeling no immediate need to fraternize with any of them. He had intended to leave at the earliest possible moment, but it seemed the "when" was entirely at the whim of their mysterious captors, so he may as well try to learn what he could from the others... and if nothing else, make something useful out of them. With that said, spotting a few fellow prisoners that had caught his attention, the priest stepped forward.

"If I may be so bold," the man interjected into Pyramid Head's words, appearing behind Faust and looking straight ahead at Pyramid Head without batting an eye. "Quite an unsavory thing to say mere moments upon awakening. But then, this does seem to be quite the... unsavory gathering of miscreants indeed," he said, pointing his gaze toward Faust next. He was not amused nor surprised at his nor the executioner's unusual appearances, but they were not lost on him all the same.

"In any case, I don't imagine anyone here has much insight into our... unique circumstances?" He inquired assertively, calm yet serious, looking to Faust as he spoke, though his words were open to those who wished to entertain his inquiry. "After all, I would hardly deign to reside within... such questionable lodgings of my own volition. Begging your pardon."

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Crunch Crunch R U S T R U S T Xeppy Xeppy @All

ALEXANDER HAMILTON
TAGS:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Josh Josh Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

"Hah! Alexander Hamilton, kidnapped in the middle of New Jersey?!" The idea of that horrified Hamilton more than the oddities waiting outside their bedroom! What could these potential captors have wanted of him? He doubted that his political adversaries would dare pull a stunt like this. That, and the fact that so many other people were present. Hell, many of them didn't even look like they hailed from the states or Great Britain! He had quickly regained composure after the initial shock, leaning against the doorway for the time.

Once his roommate returned bearing news of the blocked stairs and an nonfunctional elevator (whatever that was) Hamilton could only sigh. Somehow, all of these extraordinary people were kidnapped and locked in a singular place. He scowled at the thought of dying here; imagine the history books, expressing how a great man such as himself succumbed due to a nameless soul's sole action. If Hugo wasn't so calm, Hamilton might have burst a blood vessel at that moment. "Ultimate Hunter?" He finally looked at the plaque, then at the second name. "So that makes me the Ultimate Penman... I like the sound of that." He chuckled. "Once again, I am Alexander Hamilton, and you are very correct, Hugo, I've always been profound of the politics in Philadelphia, there's no better way to make a name for yourself than there."

As if on cue, Alexander's attention was then drawn by the mention of his name.

The source of the voice was none other than a woman adorned in crimson red... religious wear? Attire that was oddly promiscuous (for Hamilton's time). Nevertheless, it was oddly relieving to come across someone who recognized him. By her side was a younger girl; her daughter, perhaps? Just how far reaching was their abductor? Hamilton bowed his head politely. "In the flesh, madam." And there was a reason for her surprise, wasn't there? Perhaps the fact that someone as prolific as himself was abducted... At that, came a slight twinge of embarrassment. "I do wish our meeting would be under better circumstances, but alas, it seems even I fall prey to diabolical schemes such as this."

Shinoa Hiiragi

Ah, good morning!

Mn—

Shinoa slowly opened her eyes at the unfamiliar voice, but then immediately sat up and frantically looking around. This place is not her current hideout and no one else from her fugitive group were there. She inserted her hand into the pocket, only to find out that her most trusted scythe is gone. Did the pink girl took it from her when she brought her here? Shinoa realized that there was nothing she could do but gather information from her captor. She took a deep breath to regain composure and asked.

Who are you? Are you siding with the vampire or the army? Also why am I the only one here? What happened to everyone!?

Severia Severia

--Hugo Pennisworth--
Interaction: AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa Josh Josh Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
250.png

And with such a status, comes a great amount of money. Enough to buy your way to freedom. How lucky.

Hugo thought as Alexander explained how he is, in fact, a politician in a place called Philadelphia. Sounds like a place that existed way before Aragmi wrecked the place. After he spoke, someone else came into play--a woman, dressed in a rather...Unique costume. A red body suit, as far as he could tell. With a red tiara, and to complete the look...

"...Is that a cape?" Hugo asked, peeking at the woman from his bed--barely getting a good look of her face thanks to Alexander's eccentricities. "Never thought they actually make costumes like that these days." From his observations, she knows of Alexander though, but the sentiment isn't reciprocated. That means this Hamilton guy has a reputation somewhere. At least he knows he's not alone with that.

His eyes soon wander towards the horned girl beside her. Bearing light, black-ish hair, with two obvious protruding devil horns on her head. She kinda looks like an older Phym.

Oh god, is that how big Phym's horn would grow? Freaky.

"Anyway, you know of this guy from where, exactly?" Hugo asked the scarlet clad caper, curious as to how she knew his name before his proper introduction.

Sera groaned loudly to herself as she regained consciousness. The place she woke up in was unfamiliar and realizing that she quickly leaped to her feet and started inspecting her belongings. Her bow was missing. As was her two daggers.

And the back-up knife she had in her boots. As well as the second back-up hidden in...best not to think about it. She was so busy looking herself over Sera didn't even notice the other person in the room.

"This isn't a trip, AJ."

"Then where are we going?"

"AJ... You can't come with me."

W9NcshZ.png
Clementine's time asleep was spent feverishly and fitfully. The teenager had not slept soundly in years, having trained herself to be a light sleeper who awoke at even the slightest noise or disturbance. Being forced unconscious for who knows how long had activated a panic response within Clementine even as she slept. If her roommate had checked on her, they would have found Clementine to be tossing and turning in her bed.

They were not good dreams. Visions of lives forgotten and loved ones she had to leave behind haunted her. Violence, death, and excruciating exhaustion had plagued Clementine ever since the Walkers had appeared. Her dreams were like snapshots of the past, forcing her to relive moments she would rather forget. Her parents, rotted and limping toward her. Lee, half-dead and staring at her trembling hands as she held a gun. Jane and Kenny at each other's throats, ignoring her cries for them to stop killing one another. Her harrowing and desperate attempt at rescuing AJ amid walls of fire.

Bad memories and painful visuals ran through Clementine's body, trapping her in this nightmare world. Her past was on repeat, tumbling endlessly in her head until-- *click*

It was just a small noise, really, but small noises were what tended to startle Clementine awake. It was not a slow return to consciousness, but a rapid shove into the light as Clementine sat up straight in her bed, heart beating way too fast for comfort. She barely took in her surroundings as she eyed the source of the noise: the door. She didn't recognize her surroundings, which was pretty bad, so Clementine wasted no time in adjusting her legs off the bed. Thankfully for her, whoever or whatever had brought her here had been nice enough to provide Clementine witch crutches, so she grabbed the pair laying next to her bed and pushed herself into a standing position out of the bed.

Clementine eyed the other woman in the room and, not even taking enough time to notice her pointed ears, started making a beeline for the dresser that had her hat sitting on top of it. "Who the hell are you?" Clementine brusquely asked. She made a frustrating mental note of how vulnerable she was at the moment with no weapon. There was nothing in the room or in the drawers from her cursory glance that she could use. The clothes she saw looked vaguely familiar to Clementine but she thought little of it as she plopped her baseball cap on to her head.

Without waiting for a response, Clementine went for the door of the room and opened it into the hallway outside. She found the sight shocking, especially when she saw people exiting the other doors just as she was. Still, Clementine wasn't going to let shock slow her down as she carried herself toward the elevator at the end of the hall.

"Shit," Clementine said, realizing the elevator wasn't working. She pressed the call buttons a few times for good measure but nothing changed. "They have electricity for lights but not the elevator." She looked toward the other end of the hall, past all the others, and eyed the gated stairwell.

"What the hell is all this?"

Charles Babel Charles Babel @All

"This is some fucking shite," Sera mumbled to herself before she noticed the other girl slink out of the room. "Oi! Hold on! First you ask me somethin' and then you just slink away?" Sera went after but stopped at the door peaking out at the large crowd of people coming out of different rooms. "What the fuck is going on?" She replied emerging from the room giving it a quick look over before spotting a woman dressed in red. "It's you isn't it?"

Sera made a beeline towards the woman with an accusing finger pointed right at her. "You look like you have enough coin in your purse to do somethin' like this. What's it? Get your jolly kicks by kidnapping someone and see what they do. Is that it?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold Josh Josh @All

( Verite Verite )

At his words, Louise shut up and did as she said, a course of action she was, unfortunately, very used to. On reaching the hallway, a small smile crossed her face as she reached out and traced the sign with one finger. "...Ultimate Lawyer." In spite of her circumstances, the acknowledgement warmed her a little. Although she did frown a little at Kirei's remark. "A - good few of these people don't seem to be miscreants at - all. And - to be honest, if this was prison - I have no idea what I'd do to get here. I... I have no idea what I did wrong at all," she added, a little gloomily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back