• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Icee Icee .

Louise was quiet for a long time, staring quietly at the mug of tea in her hands. Finally, she looked back up again.

"I've... had to deal with shows, before. Not like this - never like this, but - well, people would die, sometimes. And I would die. We all came back, but - when we first got here, I thought I'd be finally safe. But now - I can't help but wonder if this is just another one, and - I'll just be forced to watch again." She lapsed into silence again for a moment.

"I'm sorry. That was a lot. Just - it's all so much, and I can't exactly say - I've been forced into a role before without - people assuming."

Pinkie Pie
Capri Capri Takumi98 Takumi98 lunar_moth lunar_moth Charles Babel Charles Babel + Music Venue

Music Venue

At first, Pinkie had felt good after giving Usagi her card. The squeezing of the pink-haired girl's fingers, the knowing that Usagi was telling her that they were okay: all good signs right there. That had given Pinkie Pie the optimism to continue giving the blond-haired girl guardian her designated card, letting herself have the slimmer of hope that everything would be okay. Pinkie had given her the card hoping to have her smile wide, like Sophie had. She had given her the card again thinking that if Usagi could try to comfort Pinkie, then Pinkie could try to comfort Usagi. At least, that's what Pinkie thought at first. When looking at Usagi's reaction to the card right now, Pinkie got a sinking feeling.

Tears. That certainly wasn't the reaction Pinkie was hoping for. What had happened? Did Pinkie write something wrong on the card? Was she insulting Usagi by calling her the guardian of love and justice? Were the Ultimate Party Planner's drawing skills for the card that bad that it sent someone into a state of depression greater than what they were already in after the execution? Pinkie's very much insecure thoughts swarmed in her head, causing her to completely miss how Usagi liked the card and was hugging it underneath her jacket. What did I do wrong? Did I draw her brooch wrong? Did I not use enough pink crayon!? Thought after thought attacked and stabbed her, causing an overthinking, pink-haired girl to be standing there. Pinkie Pie didn't usually overthink many things, but when it came to happiness, she would go to the ends of the Earth.

After going to false conclusions about how Usagi felt, Pinkie looked over the girl once more sadly before having her eyes drift over Atsushi's black card with white text inside. Now that she was thinking about it, should Pinkie perhaps not deliver it to him? Was that the best move right now for his overall happiness and chance for a smile? She didn't know if he would burst into tears (not that he has yet) or just act overall disappointed/not happy, but based on Sophie's intense look and Usagi's tears, it was probably best not to. Pinkie didn't even know how Wanda reacted to her card yet. She didn't even know if he would get the message behind the card. The message that she cared for him and the rest of their friends. Perhaps she should just rip up the card and call it a day.

Or... she could ask him how he would react! Yes, that's a great idea! With shaking hands, Pinkie grabbed her bright, glittery tablet, navigating to the MESSAGE app to send Atsushi a quick message. While she was giving the reason that she was messaging him to find out if he would accept her card happily or not, the main reason she was texting him was that she was worried. She didn't want to admit it, because she didn't want to think about how her friends could be in danger, but it was true. Sophie, Usagi, and Wanda were all here, yet she hadn't seen Atsushi. She hadn't seen him at all since yesterday. She had been looking at the door earlier with eagerness for Atsushi because she wanted him. She wanted to confirm that he was safe. Of course, he never went into the Music Venue, most likely exploring other areas, but Pinkie Pie's chest still gnawed with anxiety. With these factors inside her, she typed out and sent the text of:

"hi, atusishi. itss pinkie. in a very very hypotheticl way, if i gave youu a caard, wood you be happy or sad oor mad or anything else?? rmrmmber, its only hypethetical!!!!!
- P. Pie"
"Hi, Atsushi. It's Pinkie. In a very, very hypothetical way, if I gave you a card, would you be happy or sad or mad or anything else? Remember, it's only hypothetical!"

There. He would never know that she made a card for him, since she only said the question was hypothetical. Though, for a few seconds, Pinkie couldn't help staring at the screen in a sense of urgency. She knew why, too. The burning question was in her heart: He would respond, right? Atsushi was going to protect her and them all... so Pinkie had to protect him! He couldn't just disappear! He had to respond! Pinkie's grip on her tablet got tighter and tighter, her vision narrowing and narrowing. He had to. He had to. He had to.

She only calmed down slightly when Sophie motioned to her, inviting Pinkie to come sit next to her. Oh... right. Pinkie had almost forgotten about that, with being nervous for Atsushi and all. A light feeling spread across Pinkie's chest when thinking about playing the piano with Sophie- doing something fun with a friend was basically Pinkie's trademark, after all. That was Pinkie, all right: becoming happy by the simplest gesture by one of her friends. Soon, however, this wasn't as true. The moment the light feeling spread across, an impending doom went upon her.

No, no, no, no, NO,nON NOO ON NO NO.

Pinkie pushed the feeling of happiness out of her body, wide eyed at herself. Remind yourself, Pinkie! This is a killing game! Two people died! You can't just... be happy! You can't just smile and laugh around, carefree! It may have seemed strange to others, but Pinkie was reacting to everything by thinking these things. By thinking she couldn't be happy right now. That ever since this all happened, she didn't have the right to laugh and smile anymore. Sure, Pinkie was the Element of Laughter, and she was supposed to laugh in the face of fear... but how could she here? What part of a killing game was any form of friendship? How was she supposed to laugh in the face of people dying, dyiNG, DYING? Her body started trembling just thinking about the word. Some Element of Harmony characteristic she was. Still, even with these negative thoughts inside of her head right now, she still walked over to where Sophie was. She could do (almost) anything in the same of friendship, after all. As she was walking over, though, she noticed one clear message from Claude on her tablet:
* Hey, everyone. I don't think Clem is up to doing this whole resteraunt meeting thing. It'd be nice, I guess, for my own peace of mind if you guys answer this mass text so we can be sure nobody's missing. If anyone has another idea for a meet spot that'd be great!! I'm going to be doing some exploring in the meantime

The moment Pinkie read "so we can be sure nobody's missing", she hastily closed out of the MESSAGE app and stopped reading the message Claude sent. Sure, Pinkie was just worrying about Atsushi disappearing, but having the idea of someone actually being gone again put panic in the pink-haired girl. When exiting out of the MESSAGE app, though, Pinkie soon saw and remembered the RANK app that was available to them now. Sure. That could take off her mind, and she could look through it with her friend. As she sat down next to Sophie on the bench, she was quickly scanning the app, slowly processing what she saw.

Bars. Rankings. Popularity. What did it all mean? Why would they create something like this? Her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, and even though Pinkie just witnessed how a big audience wasn't helping them, how they were all used for entertainment, and how people here were capable of murder, she still didn't understand the monstrosity of mankind. She still didn't understand how when they were being ranked for how likable they all were, it was a bad thing, and people shouldn't be doing that. How they were being purely insane for liking and supporting something like this. The Ultimate Party Planner simply looked over the list blankly, seeing all the names of people she recognized. Even though Pinkie was trying to push away happiness out of grief and sadness for Trixie and Menma, she couldn't help herself from feeling happiness of seeing her name near the top of the list. Fourth place! People liked her!

She showed her tablet and the RANK app to Sophie, who was next to her and most likely had already seen the app, with smiling eyes. "Sophie! I'm popular!" After doing so and making this statement, she quickly resumed to seeing where Sophie's ranking was. Pinkie didn't find it for quite some time, as she was searching the top of the list for Sophie's name. But... it wasn't at the top. That couldn't be right. She slowly went downwards, soon finding it at the bottom. Bottom. Bottom? Pinkie's face turned into one of puzzlement, staring at the rank. Was this a glitch? "Fifteenth... place?" She turned her head sideways, as if this was all a riddle, and Sophie actually was first. "But... that doesn't make sense! You're kind! You're smart! You're super duper brave!" Pinkie wasn't saying these things to compliment Sophie or simply to suck-up to her: it was as if she were speaking from the heart, arguing against the system. It was as if she were speaking clear facts. "Maybe it's ranked really wrong! Maybe it's not supposed to have a '1' in front of it and you're supposed to be fifth place!"

Pinkie's optimistic side shined out at this time, which was a clear improvement of earlier. Leave it to Pinkie being around her friends to let her be herself. She soon noticed, though, that she was sitting near a piano, asking to play it with Sophie... and not playing it. She quickly put away her tablet, giving a sheepish expression to Sophie that spelled, Oops, before looking at the piano keys. Now... how did Sophie play that song before? The one Pinkie didn't recognize? Pinkie looked at the keys in a deep concentration- a look she normally didnt have- before slowly playing the different keys. It certainly wasn't the very beginning of Another Brick in the Wall, and the playing was hesitant and quiet, as Pinkie could only play this bit from watching Sophie play. Strill, the pink-haired girl had watched Sophie quite intently, and with her memory, she could quite remember this bit.

Of course, Pinkie didn't get to play her little bit for long before someone came along.

"Did ya sleep well? Thinking about that poor girl that got murdered? Was a big of a bummer, wasn't it?"

The message was not directed at Pinkie, yes, as it was said towards Wanda, but it still seemed to affect the Ultimate Party Planner. She froze, the happy eyes directed at Sophie filling with despair again. She got filled with pain and guilt at the words Sera gave out in the air, and it showed on her face. Guilt because Pinkie had started acting like nothing happened again... and pain because of how Sera said it: mockingly. Mockingly. MOCKINGLY. The greatest, most traumatic experience of Pinkie's life, put into a few sentences, said mockingly? Pinkie turned around to face Sera, her face indescribable.

"How can you just..." Her voice choked, her face becoming one filled with anguish. "How can you just... just...!"

And the tears rolled down again. She started shaking with grief, having the death of Trixie become a mocking joke. Her tongue was bitten, her eyebrows were furrowed, and her eyes were closed. Pinkie had meant to say How can you just say that!?, but the words got lost in her mind. Right now... was so strange. For the first time in her life, Pinkie felt so much anger inside her body. It was like she could explode at any moment, how words were bottling up to only spill out at any second. It banged against her mind, her soul, her entire creation. Oh, how death can affect so many people differently. Pinkie opened her mouth again, about to scream at Sera, before looking over at Sophie.

Whatever look Sophie had on her face right now, however Sophie was reacting, whatever Sophie was right now, Pinkie still felt a comforting sensation at the sight of her. At the sight of a friend. At the sight that someone she cared about was right next to her. All the anger rushed out of her body, but she still had the lasting words of Sera in the air. There was still the reminder that people died, and that they would never come back.

"Did ya sleep well? Thinking about that poor girl that got murdered? Was a big of a bummer, wasn't it?"

Pinkie let out a screech of heartbreak- long overdue, if anything, with what was happening. If Sophie would allow it, Pinkie would try to cling to her arm for a moment, letting out wails that could be compared to Usagi's earlier. This most likely wasn't Sera's intention when she made the comment, but now she had a crying, pink-haired girl holding onto another next to a piano in a Music Venue.

Through her cries, however, Pinkie somehow managed to point at the piano and let go of Sophie's arm at some point. She was signaling that she wanted Sophie to play the piano, or in more specifics, how she wanted to play the piano with Sophie. Even through her sobbing, she still wanted to play it with her friend. Pinkie hoped to have a moment with Sophie, yes, but she also hoped to be lost in the playing, as she was before. She didn't like the feelings inside of her. She didn't like them at all.

She needed to make them disappear somehow. Even if it was only from the piano, she had to do something.​

Atsushi hadn't so much as moved until his tablet buzzed in his jacket pocket. It had done so earlier at some point he was sure, but he never paid it any mind.

Taking it out and quickly taking a glance at it he took notice that both Claude and Pinkie messaged him. Keeping an ear out and keeping Tobi in his line of sight, even if it was from the corner of his eye, he decided to reply.

* Hey, everyone. I don't think Clem is up to doing this whole resteraunt meeting thing. It'd be nice, I guess, for my own peace of mind if you guys answer this mass text so we can be sure nobody's missing. If anyone has another idea for a meet spot that'd be great!! I'm going to be doing some exploring in the meantime

Atsushi hadn't spoken to Claude since waking here, but the man made his presence known before and after the trial given how adamant he was about escaping with little to no bloodshed because of the bears stupid game.

To: Claude
Currently in radio broadcasting with my roommate...and the ninja. Kind of busy looking at the stuff here, but if I think of something I'll let you know?

After sending that, he went to Pinkie's message, and the only outward reaction to it was a slight furrow of his brows. Slightly confused.

"hi, atusishi. itss pinkie. in a very very hypotheticl way, if i gave youu a caard, wood you be happy or sad oor mad or anything else?? rmrmmber, its only hypethetical!!!!!
- P. Pie"

To: Pinkie Pie
I don't know for sure. Probably happy because you went out of your way to give someone like me a card when you didn't have to, but I don't deserve a gift from someone like you. You're good. As in, a good person.

He stared at his message for a second. It was a bit easier to admit, in a sense, that he didn't deserve Pinkie's kindness.

To: Pinkie Pie
You and Sophie and Usagi and maybe Wanda are good people in a bad situation.

He almost, almost added I'm not. He refrained from doing so and put his tablet away for now. He wasn't sure why Pinkie asked him such a question, even if it was a hypothetical scenario he didn't quite understand why she'd want to waste energy giving him a gift when it would be better spent on giving a gift to someone else like Sophie or Usagi or Wanda. It was a nice thought, however.

Xeppy Xeppy Icee Icee Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies R U S T R U S T Josh Josh Capri Capri lunar_moth lunar_moth @RadioBroadcastingRoom

Music Venue

If Monokuma cared about the keys being pressed, he did not show up at all. Clementine was staring at the piano while the others conversed around her. A memory bubbled up to the surface of her mind, making her wince slightly. "A friend of mine taught me to play a little bit," she said, speaking to the others but not really meaning to have said that out loud.

A slip of paper fell from the keys.

Capri Capri Xeppy Xeppy lunar_moth lunar_moth Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel

Radio Broadcasting Room

Unfortunately, the computer was pretty bare-bones. Not a single function was usable beyond the ability to set up and use the broadcasting and recording equipment... though even that seemed to be unreliable. It seemed that the broadcasts were locked to play Monokuma's automated messages and would not accept other inputs. The ability to receive radio signals was also locked out. It seemed all one could do with the computer was record sound in the recording booth or play some of the music.

As for the music, it was a wide variety of artists. It seemed to be a mix of songs. Some would be recognizable to Aru, while some would be recognizable to others. There was a mix of songs from different worlds.

Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Takumi98 Takumi98 R U S T R U S T

"Pinkie, this is so wonderful. Thank you.

Reading Pinkie's letter, it brought a joy to Wanda's heart. It was good to see Pinkie able to "dig deep" and still find the kindness in her soul. Putting down the designer bag, Wanda's eye glimmered at Pinkie. "You know, great minds? they think alike. I got something for both you and Usagi."

Reaching into the large bag, Wanda pulled out two similar, but different looking tiaras. Handing one to Pinkie, Wanda smiled.

1648226763217.png
"Lucky for us, the bear gave us access to our whole wardrobe. I was just looking inside there, and I noticed I had a few old things laying around. You can take this one, Pinkie. I hope you like it."

Turning to the magical girl, Wanda held a second, different looking Tiara. It was older look, slightly brighter. The tips were longer. Slight combat damage was noticeable on the side.

1648227606409.png

"Here, Usagi. I know right now, you feel useless, even if you wont admit it. I hope this gift gives you a little confidents. This is one of my older Tiaras. A lot of good memories. " walking to Usagi, Wanda put it on the girl's head. "See? It's perfect." Wanda turned slightly away, quietly pulling out her tablet. The smile faded as she sent a text Atsushi.

"It's Wanda. Where are you? You and I should talk. I need to share something with you, something I don't think the girls can handle. I'll come to you. Just tell me where you are."

Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri lunar_moth lunar_moth Xeppy Xeppy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♡ ♡ ♡  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

EF9F3307-FD25-418E-8844-94828B520C4D.jpeg

Usagi’s face falls upon witnessing Pinkie’s (frankly due) display of upset. She hastily scrambles over to press herself against Pinkie’s other side not occupied by Sophie, if Pinkie were to allow it. Usagi would then bonk Pinkie’s shoulder with her head, kittenish gesture meant to offer what minimal comfort she could.

“I know, I know,” she whispers, voice gentled like the way she would soothe her baby brother when he skinned his knee, and later Chibi-Usa when she tripped and fell and Usagi was in a particularly charitable mood, “E-everything’s horrible and no good right now and so are some of the people, but we’re gonna figure it out, we will, we will,” she repeats, whether her words will be heard or not. Her face threatens to twist upon recalling the words that had set the other girl off, but Usagi pushes Sera’s lack of tact out of her mind. What’s important right now is this.

Wanda takes a lull in the moment to press something bright-red into Pinkie’s grip and another of similar shape onto Usagi’s head. Usagi’s hand comes up to ghost her fingers along the pointed tips of it; a tiara, so much like her own but not, this time so evidently of Wanda’s signature and it fills Usagi with a wave of comfort — it’s like a cape draped around her shoulders, fingers laced with hers, gentle murmurs of condolence all at once, and the tears Usagi had finally fought off immediately come crawling back.

“See? It’s perfect,” Wanda had said, and Usagi frantically nods her head. It makes the crown on her head shift over her eyes; she reaches up again to push it back into place. Then she nods slightly less animatedly this time, but her eyes still wobble with unshed emotion.

“It is! It is perfect! You guys are so-“ sniff, “-you guys are so perfect too, and so kind, and so strong, and- and- and I wish I could go back home and see my family and the girls, but if I have to be here with anyone I’m glad it’s with all of you!” she bursts out, declaration in a single breath. She clutches her arms to her chest again and the card still tucked there, and she wiggles in place, like she’s giving herself- or rather, the gifts from her dear friends -a particularly enthusiastic hug, soaking up the love. The sheet of musical notes bypasses her attention for the moment being.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Xeppy Xeppy Capri Capri Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Pinkie, this is so wonderful. Thank you.

Reading Pinkie's letter, it brought a joy to Wanda's heart. It was good to see Pinkie able to "dig deep" and still find the kindness in her soul. Putting down the designer bag, Wanda's eye glimmered at Pinkie. "You know, great minds? they think alike. I got something for both you and Usagi."

Reaching into the large bag, Wanda pulled out two similar, but different looking tiaras. Handing one to Pinkie, Wanda smiled.

View attachment 970169
"Lucky for us, the bear gave us access to our whole wardrobe. I was just looking inside there, and I noticed I had a few old things laying around. You can take this one, Pinkie. I hope you like it."

Turning to the magical girl, Wanda held a second, different looking Tiara. It was older look, slightly brighter. The tips were longer. Slight combat damage was noticeable on the side.

View attachment 970171

"Here, Usagi. I know right now, you feel useless, even if you wont admit it. I hope this gift gives you a little confidents. This is one of my older Tiaras. A lot of good memories. " walking to Usagi, Wanda put it on the girl's head. "See? It's perfect." Wanda turned slightly away, quietly pulling out her tablet. The smile faded as she sent a text Atsushi.

"It's Wanda. Where are you? You and I should talk. I need to share something with you, something I don't think the girls can handle. I'll come to you. Just tell me where you are."

Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri lunar_moth lunar_moth Xeppy Xeppy

Atsushi was slightly surprised to see Wanda's message, as they didn't talk much outside of interacting with their small group. For a second, he had thought it was Pinkie or Claude replying when his tablet had buzzed, but immediately he wondered what Wanda wanted to talk about.

To: Wanda
I'm in radio broadcasting with my roommate, Aru, and Tobi. Figured there might be something of note in here but there isn't much.

Music Venue

If Monokuma cared about the keys being pressed, he did not show up at all. Clementine was staring at the piano while the others conversed around her. A memory bubbled up to the surface of her mind, making her wince slightly. "A friend of mine taught me to play a little bit," she said, speaking to the others but not really meaning to have said that out loud.

A slip of paper fell from the keys.

Capri Capri Xeppy Xeppy lunar_moth lunar_moth Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel

Radio Broadcasting Room

Unfortunately, the computer was pretty bare-bones. Not a single function was usable beyond the ability to set up and use the broadcasting and recording equipment... though even that seemed to be unreliable. It seemed that the broadcasts were locked to play Monokuma's automated messages and would not accept other inputs. The ability to receive radio signals was also locked out. It seemed all one could do with the computer was record sound in the recording booth or play some of the music.

As for the music, it was a wide variety of artists. It seemed to be a mix of songs. Some would be recognizable to Aru, while some would be recognizable to others. There was a mix of songs from different worlds.

Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Takumi98 Takumi98 R U S T R U S T

Tapping his finger on the back of his tablets case, he glanced back at the computer he had been looking at moments ago.

The computer here has locked functions and seems to only be able to record sounds or play music, outside of playing recorded automated messages from Monokuma

Chewing the inside of his cheek a moment, he came to the decisionto relay the same information to the two others present.

"It seems that the announcements may have been recorded at one point, there's automated messages from Monokuma but it looks like there can't be any other input," he relayed to the other two in the room, before pausing momentarily and adding, "it also looks like only sound or music can be recorded."

Putting his tablet away he glanced to Aru. Motioning awkwardly to the CDs she was looking at he asked, "Anything of note on those?"

Josh Josh Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies R U S T R U S T @RadioBroadcastingRoom

SOPHIE WALTEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Xeppy Xeppy Josh Josh

"U-uhmmm…"

Sophie looked at Pinkie, not considering her to be asked about the music.

"U-uhh… Wanda?" Sophie called out, "Can… can you read sheet music?"

She held up the paper, showing Wanda the notes.​

"Let me take a look, Sophie. While I don't really play the piano, I can read music." A pause. "I play the harp." Taking a seat at the Piano, Wanda played the notes.
"Anything?" Suddenly, Wanda got a text. Standing up

"Okay Atsushi. I'll be there soon."

Sighing, Wanda half hugged Usagi as she took a deep breath. The witch's eyes turned to the Elf sera. Wanda didn't know what to think of the girl. "You know, if you really wanted to mock me, I would just sound a tad bit snobbier. Also? Pretended to tighten an invisible cape. If you get that down, you'd have me perfectly." Wanda turned back to Usagi. "Now, I have to be going, as soon as we figure out this Piano thing. Do you mind? I'll be back in a bit. I promise."

Xeppy Xeppy Charles Babel Charles Babel Capri Capri Zenterfold Zenterfold

Cater Diamond

"What if it's hollow? A... very frightening person pierced me. The hole is still there, and it connects me to Ren.”

He didn’t really understand. Was she being metaphorical again, or literal?

“The things I feel... I don't know if they're mine, Cater. What if my heart is just a reflection of someone else's?"

Something hit him like a truck in that moment. Some combination of everything she just said. The feeling of not knowing what feelings are yours was an all too familiar one. He was certain she meant more literally then he did, but it didn’t matter. The sentiment was still the same.

And she said his name. Was that the first time? His mind was fuzzy, he couldn’t remember. Maybe she had, but if she did it felt different this time. It felt like it had weight to it. She said it so gently, he wanted her to say it again. He didn’t want her to ever stop calling out to him.

“I’m not sure how deep this connection with this Ren person is, but I know that you’re feelings are valid. It sounds like you trust Ren a lot, and feelings are only enhanced by a connection that deep, not altered. I’m sure.”

He gave a quick nod to let her know he was serious and sure.

"I'd never ask something like that of you."

“You don’t have to ask, I’d do it anyway. No matter what, because I care. And I want to see you happy.”

He was simply telling the truth. No fancy words or sly remarks. He was used to being the one his friends would come to, but her having listened to him validated his feelings.

"You really do say the strangest things..."

She finally smiled, and it felt good to know that he had a hand in it.

“…Thank you.”

He stiffened at the sudden hug. It felt like all her hardships and emotions were being thrown onto him. Tears streamed down his face, though he wasn’t sad. He was in fact, very happy. He didn’t focus on the pain and bad feelings from her touch, and instead the good ones that their conversation had produced.

They had literally already slept together, but yet the sudden sweet embrace made his heart melt. It was a tender moment he wanted to stay forever.

"I want to do the same for you, as well."

A simple concept, but a very welcoming one. A few more tears rolled down his face, and he squeezed just a bit tighter for a brief moment before letting go and pulling away from the hug.

“I would love that.”

“Now,”
he picked up the food he had left on the floor. “Let’s get to the cafe, shall we?”

He began walking toward the cafe, knowing that Marie would follow behind. He entered the cafe to find Claude and Louise mid-chat.

“Heyyyy! I know you didn’t want anything, but I brought food anyway!” He called out from across the room before walking over to Claude and Louise’s table. The two may have noticed the lingering effects of tears in his eyes.

“Sorry it took so long, we ehrm-“

What kind of excuses could he give?

“-we got lost?”

It came out as a question instead of a statement. Also that was really bad, Cater.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ♡ ♡ ♡  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

07EC9CD8-804E-4071-8030-4AC215372E5F.jpeg

Usagi blinks kittenishly up at Wanda. She nods — gently this time, so not to topple her new tiara.

“Okay,” she says. “Be safe! Message me or all of us if you need help. Do you want me to come with you? I know we’re supposed to be buddies… but it’s up to you if you wanna spend some time alone. You’re, like, super-powerful anyways, Wanda-san, I don’t think anybody could get to you THAT easily!” Usagi makes a pow! gesture with one fist to demonstrate.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Josh Josh   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Icee Icee

Louise trailed off, looking up at Cater with a look of mild surprise on her face. "Oh, um - thanks! Thank you. For the food. Here, I'll -" The sweater clad woman clumsily stood, dragging over another table and a couple of chairs to accommodate them. There was still a vague, haunted distance in her eyes.

Marie - Ultimate Decapitator
Hallway > Cafe
HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Icee Icee themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9
crying.pngHopelessly lost in her own head, in all the things she wanted to say but couldn't, it was hard for her to come up with an appropriate response to Cater's words. "I do," she confirmed with a small nod. She trusted Ren wholly and completely, though she didn't know him all that well just yet. "Ren... He's a good person in a bad place, just like you. Except, I... I think that may be my fault, too..." She hadn't registered it before, but it was only once Cagliostro had bound them together that his misfortunes had begun, wasn't it? He was suffering because of her, hunted like an animal and forced to kill or be killed. She practically symbolized the loss of the mundane life he had cherished so much. In hindsight, she wondered how he'd had it in him to be kind to her at all. She was certain his life would have been infinitely better had she never been brought into it.

Feelings are only enhanced by a connection that deep, not altered.

Was... that really true? The lines were so blurred to her. "Do you really think so?" Ren's feelings had come to her in a steady stream ever since Reinhard had wounded her, but she struggled to separate what was his and what was her own. It became even harder once she'd arrived here, becoming assaulted by an overwhelming and constant sense of fear, confusion, and loneliness. She hadn't known what it had felt like to be alone before, for lack of any comparison to experiencing anything but loneliness, but it rang clearer than ever in this place. At first, at least. But now... she felt warm. Things were still scary and hard, but she was in it with people she had come to truly care for.

Care. It was still such a new concept to her, so much so that it was almost worthy of a laugh in the face of the absurdity of how deeply it clutched her very soul. But if that was really what she was feeling... then Cater might just be right. Such a thing would have to be hers, wouldn't it? It was reassuring to think such a thing. Even if it was only one, tiny speck of emotion that she could lay claim to with utter certainty, she had her feelings for Cater and the others. It wasn't much, but it was a start. And maybe if she could continue to nourish those feelings, to allow them to flourish and grow... then perhaps someday she could finally map out her heart.

You don’t have to ask; I’d do it anyway. No matter what, because I care. And I want to see you happy.

soft.pngTo say those words came as a shock would be an understatement. Her faint blush deepened slightly as she stared at him in awe, at a total loss as to what to say in the face of such a thing. Once again, she found herself wondering; had anyone ever said such things to her before? She couldn't recall a day in her life where she'd had a kind word directed her way by anyone but Cagliostro and, more recently, Ren and Kasumi. She couldn't even remember her own parents to say if they'd shown her so much as an ounce of care. For some reason, the tenderness of the words only reinforced her fountain of tears, though what she felt was far from sorrow. Joy, confusion, flattery, relief; all these things and more filled her to the brim at the beck and call of his simple words. Her face buried just slightly deeper into his chest through their hug, and she earnestly wished she'd never have to let go. "I want to make you happy, too," she declared, her voice shaking with emotion. It was spoken like a prayer, willing the very stars and earth to play along to her tune. So long as her lungs took in air and her heart still beat, she would devote herself to this oath.

For a long while, she simply clung to him in silence, taking solace in the sound of his heartbeat and the feeling of his arms wrapped around her securely. She slowly began to calm down, her ragged breathing and racing heart finally mellowing out. Even the flow of her tears came to a standstill in due time, courtesy of the comfort he'd so selflessly provided her. As much as she wanted to stay like this forever, basking in his warmth, she recognized the release of his grip on her as a sign that it was time to part. Retracting her arms back to her sides, she drew away from him with a small, shy smile, and a feeling that she was just slightly less empty than before. Like his hug had instilled a piece of him in her; a small, gentle flicker of warmth that might be just what she needed to get her through. Only time would tell, she supposed.

"...Ah?" The café? Why would they be going there? "Aren't we supposed to be meeting Claude...? Is he not coming here?" she wondered, tilting her head innocently. Oops. Apparently, she hadn't quite understood that this chat of theirs had been a mere detour; she thought they were waiting here for the others to show up. But despite her misunderstanding, she followed after him all the same, her hand dangling close to his free one as she neglected to stray far from his side. Even once they made it into the café, this didn't change, and she reflexively took his hand as she realized that there were a small handful of others here.

"...G-good morning," she greeted with a nervous half-smile. She too still had a trail of tears yet lingering on her face, and her voice was a tad shaky under the weight of all the emotion she'd just released, but she didn't seem fully aware of that fact. She was a little confused when Cater stated they'd gotten lost, but she quickly recalled that their talk was supposed to be a secret, leading her to give a small nod of assertation... despite the fact that Stiles was here too, and had obviously seen them talking in the hall. Oops round two. Still, she released her grip on Cater's hand after Louise got up to get them chairs, actually making an effort to be useful herself. "I'll help," she offered, moving to assist the other girl with the task so long as she didn't mind. As she did so, though, she couldn't help but cast her a look of mild concern upon noticing the look on her face. "Um... Are you alright?" She wasn't really in the best position to ask, of course, but she couldn't ignore the look of pain.

Last edited:
Pinkie Pie
Capri Capri Zenterfold Zenterfold lunar_moth lunar_moth Josh Josh Takumi98 Takumi98 + Music Venue

Music Venue

It was true: Pinkie was much like a child. She didn't know the dark things in the world, she had a childish persona, and she could easily relate to any children with their tantrums and emotions. However, if anyone wanted to compare her to a younger one right now, they could do so easily. Her wails were similar to a newborn's at this moment: filled with a need for something. This need for Pinkie was the need to not be in this situation: to not have to be in a place where killings were already happening. Though, also like a newborn, the people close to her were the first to come to her aid. Sophie immediately patted her shoulder in comfort while Usagi rushed to her side, giving a kitten-like bump to her.

These acts of kindness brought conclusions to Pinkie. She already knew it: she would grow to love the people who she was close to here Usagi, Sophie, Atsushi, Wanda... Pinkie had already cared for them deeply, and she only knew them for a little while. After time went on, that endearment would only multiply and multiply, without stopping. People could call their little group allies or say that they were only close to each other for safety, but Pinkie knew why they were all together: they all cared for each other. In one way or another, they agreed to be with each other, even if it was only a small bit. This love that Pinkie had one downside, though. If any one of her friends happened to die or kill another...

...Pinkie would truly snap. Her heart would break into two, four, a hundred pieces, and everything around her would collapse. Of course, everything was already falling apart from Menma and Trixie's deaths, but it would only be worse if it were from Pinkie's four friends.

But Pinkie Pie wasn't thinking about that horror right now. She was focusing on the people who were comforting her. Her sobs quieted at Usagi's voice, silently listening as if her life depended on it- which, in a way, it did. Her tears went by faster at the blond-haired girl's words when Pinkie Pie processed them, though. Everything was bad. People were becoming bad. But... Usagi also said... they would get through it together? But... "If it-it's bad," Pinkie muttered, sniffing quietly, "How do I make it good, Usagi? How do I... How do I...?"

"Pinkie, this is so wonderful. Thank you. You know great minds? They think alike. I got something for both you and Usagi."

Pinkie's head turned towards Wanda at her voice, seeing what the Ultimate Witch was complimenting her on. Her eyes widened when she saw it was her card that Wanda was talking about. Her card. Pinkie thought... Pinkie thought they were useless! She thought they backfired, only making others sad instead of happy! She looked at Wanda's expression with a sense of awe, as if not expecting and believing that she seemed to be taking the card well in Pinkie's eyes. Words were dying on her lips, and she could only stare as the red-cloaked woman walked over and soon placed a tiara in her hands. The Ultimate Party Planner also noticed how her older friend placed another one on Usagi's head, thinking, Appropriate for someone like a princess: deserving a happy ending, before finally looking at her own.

It was different looking than Usagi's, yet if anyone compared them, it would be seen that they were similar. These details went over Pinkie's head, though, as questions popped up. Were these... what Wanda used to wear before? Were these different versions of what Wanda wore now? Were these of Wanda? Pinkie's fingers tightened around the crown- the same grip that she had with her messages towards Atsushi: one filled with affliction. She looked at it desperately, as if making sure it wouldn't disappear on her, being grasped out of her hands like that. After Pinkie made sure that didn't happen, she felt... a happiness inside of her. Was... it okay for her to feel this way? To feel belonging, to feel friendship, to feel goodness? Was it okay to feel this way after all that happened yesterday? Pinkie thought no, but the odds of the world were not in her favor. It was like she was meant to be okay right now from how all her friends were by her side.

...wait. Did Pinkie hear that right? From before? Did Wanda say... that Usagi felt useless sometimes? But... that couldn't be right! Usagi was the opposite of useless! She was one of the most kind, caring, helpful people here! When they first met, didn't Usagi try to protect them all from Pyramid Head with her brooch? Didn't she have the determination in her soul to help out? Didn't she have the goodness of heart? Wasn't that all you needed? Wasn't that all anyone wanted? She listened to Usagi's speech, having a saddened yet happy look in her eyes before she did something to her.

She bumped Usagi's shoulder kitten-like. Although it wasn't the same as when Usagi did it, it would still give the same meaning. Pinkie then placed the crown Wanda gave her on her own head, snuggling it in into her pink straight hair. It didn't fit on exactly, but it certainly filled a hole of hope in Pinkie Pie. She looked at the blond-haired guardian now, saying quiet enough for her to hear, "You're one of the reasons I have hope, Usagi. You're one of the most useful people here! Super, duper useful. But, if you want to be even more helpful..." She looked at Usagi in seriousness. She was mainly saying all of this to Usagi to help her not think she was useless, but another reason she was saying all of this was from the small plan in her head. "You can create cards with me. It's... it's like you said. Everything... it's... it's bad! But! I know how to make it good! By our actions!"

Pinkie grabbed her pink tablet, logging in, hoping to immediately go onto the MAP app after doing so. When she saw that Atsushi soon sent her a message back, though, her heart took a leap of relief. He was safe. He was safe. He was safe! She let out a sigh of relief, about to open the message, but soon remembering what her first goal was when grabbing her tablet. She would check what he said soon. She went onto the MAP, pointing to the Gift Shop area on the small... well... map. "I-In here... there's crayons and notebooks. You can make homemade cards with them. I did that with your card and other cards... but I think..."

She looked away from her tablet, back onto Usagi. "If we make cards for people who are sad, we could show that we care for them and that they're not alone. Even if we don't know them... we could do that for them. We could also make more cards for Wanda... and Atsushi... and Sophie... and we can make them whenever! We could even make them together!" She looked at the guardian of love and justice expectantly, deeply hoping that she would say yes so that she could find a new sense of purpose. It was small, yes, but it still was a project to fill the time.

"A friend of mine taught me to play a bit."

Pinkie looked up towards Clementine, eyes widened with both surprise and recognition at what the girl said. That explained something from earlier: the way Clementine was immediately drawn to the piano when they came in. Perhaps she was remembering her friend with the piano? She nodded at the girl's comment, eyes glimmering with both sadness of everything and curiosity for her. She wanted to hear how Clementine would play the piano right now. Would this lone girl play in the same way as Sophie, letting Pinkie live in a whole new world, or would it be entirely different? Hearing someone play... that's a way to get to know someone better. To see the way they shine with confidence, how much emotion they have, everything. "Woah. Do you want to-?"

Before Pinkie could continue any more, a paper flew from the keys, being noticeable to both Pinkie and Sophie. Pinkie's attention went onto this- apparently Sophie's as well- as the pink-haired girl studied the card. However... it was no use. Pinkie's eyes were still filled with tears, and she couldn't think very straight with all that happened and an overall lack of sleep, so the notes looked like a bunch of jumble. She tried rubbing her tears to make them disappear... with no success. As Pinkie was busy trying to do so, Sophie had asked Wanda if she knew the notes, which led the Ultimate Witch to soon play the piano in front of them.

Pinkie stopped rubbing her tears soon enough and now focused on Wanda's fingers, seeing them fly across the keys on the piano. An overwhelming calm came to Pinkie Pie from the playing, as she soon tried to get lost in it, as what happened with Sophie. After Wanda was done playing, now talking to Usagi, Pinkie quickly played the same bit that Wanda had demonstrated to them. It was slower, yes, yet Pinkie still played it. She then attempted to see if she recognized the playing, if it were any song from her universe, or if the song was multi-versal and they all knew it, such as the "Happy Birthday" song.

Oh, right. Atsushi's text. She was focusing on the music for far too long that she almost forgot about how he replied to her. Pinkie brought out her sparkly, pink tablet again, reading the message(s) he sent her. Oh! She felt a cheerful feeling around her body at how he said he would be happy- happy!- if he got a card. This cheerful feeling only got greater with the compliments, but she soon got a worrying expression when he said he didn't deserve gifts. He... what? Why was he saying that? Of course he did! Someone like him always deserved a gift! Without hesitation, she quickly sent the message:

"dont thnk that abuout urself!! yu are alsoo good, and wayyyyyyyy stroongr then me. you desrve EVERYRHUING. you derserve cards. you dsuerve hapiness. you react vry, very gud in bad siutations, and dontlet your panic shwo. evn if you dont thnk aboutthat for youself, i will ALLLWWAYYSS thinck that abot you. i willl always hope for your happinss, and i will PROTCT YOU!
- P. Pie"
"Don't think that about yourself! You are also good, and way stronger than me. You deserve everything. You deserve cards. You deserve happiness. You react very, very good in bad situations, and don't let your panic show. Even if you don't think about that for yourself, I will always think that about you. I will always hope for your happiness, for your safety, and I will PROTECT YOU!"

After sending this, Pinkie even surprised herself with how emotion she put in there towards Atsushi. She normally didn't search in deep when saying mindless, child-like comments to others. But, in all honestly, what they going through called for emotional times. She put away her pink tablet, again, before looking at Wanda as she said to Usagi that she was leaving to somewhere. Wait. Leaving? Pinkie tilted her head in confusion, although stopped this tilting when her crown started falling. She was leaving? To where? She opened her mouth, fixing her crown, about to ask Wanda before more color drained from her face. A deep nervousness spread across her as three words popped up in her head: No. No. NO! Wanda couldn't leave! What if something happened? What if she got... she got...! Pinkie attempted to grab Sophie's sleeve again, having a new paranoia inside her that normally wasn't there.

Her anxiety got depleted with Usagi's speech, though. Her breaths returned to normal as she considered what the girl had said, her tight grip becoming softer. Yes... Wanda was powerful! If anything happened, she would message them all, and nothing would happen to her! She probably just needed to explore the rest of the areas. Nothing suspicious was happening. Nothing bad would happen. Nothing at all. They should do as Wanda says... and figure out this piano sheet. Yes, that's right. Pinkie needs to focus!

Although Pinkie didn't let go of Sophie's sleeve, she turned and asked the brown-haired girl, "Can you play it now?" She also made a look of knowingness as she looked towards Clementine, also asking her, "Or... do you want to play?"

Stiles "Ultimate Sarcasm" Stilinski

Stiles would be brewing the coffee and making himself a cup and would take a few seconds to erase the board as it seemed he had gotten his answer. " If I may make two suggestions, one, we shouldn't be talking about this so out in the open. Whoever is behind it, be it the bear or someone grander is probably listening in on right now and probably relaying the information to the traitor of theirs and put a bigger target on your back. I don't think any of our interactions are not being watched."

He took a deep breath and typed something into his tablet, as if he was sending a message to Claude. 'Of course, there are ways around this with the tablets, we could type a message, read it, delete it, no message, no trace. Would take a lot longer for whoever to zoom in or see what we typed as long as we don't send it. I do think you're right about the audience being gone and finding the mastermind would be good- If you didn't say it a loud. What's probably safer is to check out the new areas, get a sense of what is up there. If I'm going to bet, it's most likely where the second murder will take place, some place above us and knowing the area might make finding clues easier for the next trial. And let's not kid ourselves, there will be a next trial and killer. That much is a given. Please DON'T respond a loud to this, type a message back on your tablet and pass it around.'

He placed the tablet on the table, so the others could read what was written on it as he finished the cup of coffee and took a sip of it as he pulled up a chair, placing his baseball bat against it. Hopefully they had cleaned the blood out of the coffee maker. " Two, we might to go and check out the new areas to see what we "unlocked" for finding the first killer. I was heading to the Extreme sports section, before my ADHD got the best of me and made it hard to focus. Probably should take my pills, but considering I have no clue how long we are here, I'm saving those for whenever I truly can't focus for more than a second. Coffee will do for now. " He waited for them to answer his either digital message or what he said a loud.

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Icee Icee

GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Icee Icee LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9

Louise managed a small smile at Marie, setting a chair down in place. "Oh, I'm - just thinking on things, is all. Mostly all the work I have to do if I get back." This was a lie - she didn't even have a job anymore - but she didn't want to recant her sad little tale again. The last thing she wanted was for others to worry about her.

The chairs set up, she leaned sideways over the table a little to read the tablet, a thoughtful frown on her face. "...and that's just with - security cameras. There might be hidden - cameras everywhere, and we might not even know. I've been to a house that had that. It was hidden inside of a statue." That thing was creepy looking in the first place, and she suppressed an awkward laugh thinking about it.

She did seem a little confused at Stiles's second comment, though. "If - you don't mind me asking, what's that? The ADHD thing."

Pinkie Pie
Capri Capri Zenterfold Zenterfold lunar_moth lunar_moth Josh Josh Takumi98 Takumi98 + Music Venue

Music Venue

It was true: Pinkie was much like a child. She didn't know the dark things in the world, she had a childish persona, and she could easily relate to any children with their tantrums and emotions. However, if anyone wanted to compare her to a younger one right now, they could do so easily. Her wails were similar to a newborn's at this moment: filled with a need for something. This need for Pinkie was the need to not be in this situation: to not have to be in a place where killings were already happening. Though, also like a newborn, the people close to her were the first to come to her aid. Sophie immediately patted her shoulder in comfort while Usagi rushed to her side, giving a kitten-like bump to her.

These acts of kindness brought conclusions to Pinkie. She already knew it: she would grow to love the people who she was close to here Usagi, Sophie, Atsushi, Wanda... Pinkie had already cared for them deeply, and she only knew them for a little while. After time went on, that endearment would only multiply and multiply, without stopping. People could call their little group allies or say that they were only close to each other for safety, but Pinkie knew why they were all together: they all cared for each other. In one way or another, they agreed to be with each other, even if it was only a small bit. This love that Pinkie had one downside, though. If any one of her friends happened to die or kill another...

...Pinkie would truly snap. Her heart would break into two, four, a hundred pieces, and everything around her would collapse. Of course, everything was already falling apart from Menma and Trixie's deaths, but it would only be worse if it were from Pinkie's four friends.

But Pinkie Pie wasn't thinking about that horror right now. She was focusing on the people who were comforting her. Her sobs quieted at Usagi's voice, silently listening as if her life depended on it- which, in a way, it did. Her tears went by faster at the blond-haired girl's words when Pinkie Pie processed them, though. Everything was bad. People were becoming bad. But... Usagi also said... they would get through it together? But... "If it-it's bad," Pinkie muttered, sniffing quietly, "How do I make it good, Usagi? How do I... How do I...?"

"Pinkie, this is so wonderful. Thank you. You know great minds? They think alike. I got something for both you and Usagi."

Pinkie's head turned towards Wanda at her voice, seeing what the Ultimate Witch was complimenting her on. Her eyes widened when she saw it was her card that Wanda was talking about. Her card. Pinkie thought... Pinkie thought they were useless! She thought they backfired, only making others sad instead of happy! She looked at Wanda's expression with a sense of awe, as if not expecting and believing that she seemed to be taking the card well in Pinkie's eyes. Words were dying on her lips, and she could only stare as the red-cloaked woman walked over and soon placed a tiara in her hands. The Ultimate Party Planner also noticed how her older friend placed another one on Usagi's head, thinking, Appropriate for someone like a princess: deserving a happy ending, before finally looking at her own.

It was different looking than Usagi's, yet if anyone compared them, it would be seen that they were similar. These details went over Pinkie's head, though, as questions popped up. Were these... what Wanda used to wear before? Were these different versions of what Wanda wore now? Were these of Wanda? Pinkie's fingers tightened around the crown- the same grip that she had with her messages towards Atsushi: one filled with affliction. She looked at it desperately, as if making sure it wouldn't disappear on her, being grasped out of her hands like that. After Pinkie made sure that didn't happen, she felt... a happiness inside of her. Was... it okay for her to feel this way? To feel belonging, to feel friendship, to feel goodness? Was it okay to feel this way after all that happened yesterday? Pinkie thought no, but the odds of the world were not in her favor. It was like she was meant to be okay right now from how all her friends were by her side.

...wait. Did Pinkie hear that right? From before? Did Wanda say... that Usagi felt useless sometimes? But... that couldn't be right! Usagi was the opposite of useless! She was one of the most kind, caring, helpful people here! When they first met, didn't Usagi try to protect them all from Pyramid Head with her brooch? Didn't she have the determination in her soul to help out? Didn't she have the goodness of heart? Wasn't that all you needed? Wasn't that all anyone wanted? She listened to Usagi's speech, having a saddened yet happy look in her eyes before she did something to her.

She bumped Usagi's shoulder kitten-like. Although it wasn't the same as when Usagi did it, it would still give the same meaning. Pinkie then placed the crown Wanda gave her on her own head, snuggling it in into her pink straight hair. It didn't fit on exactly, but it certainly filled a hole of hope in Pinkie Pie. She looked at the blond-haired guardian now, saying quiet enough for her to hear, "You're one of the reasons I have hope, Usagi. You're one of the most useful people here! Super, duper useful. But, if you want to be even more helpful..." She looked at Usagi in seriousness. She was mainly saying all of this to Usagi to help her not think she was useless, but another reason she was saying all of this was from the small plan in her head. "You can create cards with me. It's... it's like you said. Everything... it's... it's bad! But! I know how to make it good! By our actions!"

Pinkie grabbed her pink tablet, logging in, hoping to immediately go onto the MAP app after doing so. When she saw that Atsushi soon sent her a message back, though, her heart took a leap of relief. He was safe. He was safe. He was safe! She let out a sigh of relief, about to open the message, but soon remembering what her first goal was when grabbing her tablet. She would check what he said soon. She went onto the MAP, pointing to the Gift Shop area on the small... well... map. "I-In here... there's crayons and notebooks. You can make homemade cards with them. I did that with your card and other cards... but I think..."

She looked away from her tablet, back onto Usagi. "If we make cards for people who are sad, we could show that we care for them and that they're not alone. Even if we don't know them... we could do that for them. We could also make more cards for Wanda... and Atsushi... and Sophie... and we can make them whenever! We could even make them together!" She looked at the guardian of love and justice expectantly, deeply hoping that she would say yes so that she could find a new sense of purpose. It was small, yes, but it still was a project to fill the time.

"A friend of mine taught me to play a bit."

Pinkie looked up towards Clementine, eyes widened with both surprise and recognition at what the girl said. That explained something from earlier: the way Clementine was immediately drawn to the piano when they came in. Perhaps she was remembering her friend with the piano? She nodded at the girl's comment, eyes glimmering with both sadness of everything and curiosity for her. She wanted to hear how Clementine would play the piano right now. Would this lone girl play in the same way as Sophie, letting Pinkie live in a whole new world, or would it be entirely different? Hearing someone play... that's a way to get to know someone better. To see the way they shine with confidence, how much emotion they have, everything. "Woah. Do you want to-?"

Before Pinkie could continue any more, a paper flew from the keys, being noticeable to both Pinkie and Sophie. Pinkie's attention went onto this- apparently Sophie's as well- as the pink-haired girl studied the card. However... it was no use. Pinkie's eyes were still filled with tears, and she couldn't think very straight with all that happened and an overall lack of sleep, so the notes looked like a bunch of jumble. She tried rubbing her tears to make them disappear... with no success. As Pinkie was busy trying to do so, Sophie had asked Wanda if she knew the notes, which led the Ultimate Witch to soon play the piano in front of them.

Pinkie stopped rubbing her tears soon enough and now focused on Wanda's fingers, seeing them fly across the keys on the piano. An overwhelming calm came to Pinkie Pie from the playing, as she soon tried to get lost in it, as what happened with Sophie. After Wanda was done playing, now talking to Usagi, Pinkie quickly played the same bit that Wanda had demonstrated to them. It was slower, yes, yet Pinkie still played it. She then attempted to see if she recognized the playing, if it were any song from her universe, or if the song was multi-versal and they all knew it, such as the "Happy Birthday" song.

Oh, right. Atsushi's text. She was focusing on the music for far too long that she almost forgot about how he replied to her. Pinkie brought out her sparkly, pink tablet again, reading the message(s) he sent her. Oh! She felt a cheerful feeling around her body at how he said he would be happy- happy!- if he got a card. This cheerful feeling only got greater with the compliments, but she soon got a worrying expression when he said he didn't deserve gifts. He... what? Why was he saying that? Of course he did! Someone like him always deserved a gift! Without hesitation, she quickly sent the message:

"dont thnk that abuout urself!! yu are alsoo good, and wayyyyyyyy stroongr then me. you desrve EVERYRHUING. you derserve cards. you dsuerve hapiness. you react vry, very gud in bad siutations, and dontlet your panic shwo. evn if you dont thnk aboutthat for youself, i will ALLLWWAYYSS thinck that abot you. i willl always hope for your happinss, and i will PROTCT YOU!
- P. Pie"
"Don't think that about yourself! You are also good, and way stronger than me. You deserve everything. You deserve cards. You deserve happiness. You react very, very good in bad situations, and don't let your panic show. Even if you don't think about that for yourself, I will always think that about you. I will always hope for your happiness, for your safety, and I will PROTECT YOU!"

After sending this, Pinkie even surprised herself with how emotion she put in there towards Atsushi. She normally didn't search in deep when saying mindless, child-like comments to others. But, in all honestly, what they going through called for emotional times. She put away her pink tablet, again, before looking at Wanda as she said to Usagi that she was leaving to somewhere. Wait. Leaving? Pinkie tilted her head in confusion, although stopped this tilting when her crown started falling. She was leaving? To where? She opened her mouth, fixing her crown, about to ask Wanda before more color drained from her face. A deep nervousness spread across her as three words popped up in her head: No. No. NO! Wanda couldn't leave! What if something happened? What if she got... she got...! Pinkie attempted to grab Sophie's sleeve again, having a new paranoia inside her that normally wasn't there.

Her anxiety got depleted with Usagi's speech, though. Her breaths returned to normal as she considered what the girl had said, her tight grip becoming softer. Yes... Wanda was powerful! If anything happened, she would message them all, and nothing would happen to her! She probably just needed to explore the rest of the areas. Nothing suspicious was happening. Nothing bad would happen. Nothing at all. They should do as Wanda says... and figure out this piano sheet. Yes, that's right. Pinkie needs to focus!

Although Pinkie didn't let go of Sophie's sleeve, she turned and asked the brown-haired girl, "Can you play it now?" She also made a look of knowingness as she looked towards Clementine, also asking her, "Or... do you want to play?"

"Let me take a look, Sophie. While I don't really play the piano, I can read music." A pause. "I play the harp." Taking a seat at the Piano, Wanda played the notes.

Sighing, Wanda half hugged Usagi as she took a deep breath. The witch's eyes turned to the Elf sera. Wanda didn't know what to think of the girl. "You know, if you really wanted to mock me, I would just sound a tad bit snobbier. Also? Pretended to tighten an invisible cape. If you get that down, you'd have me perfectly." Wanda turned back to Usagi. "Now, I have to be going, as soon as we figure out this Piano thing. Do you mind? I'll be back in a bit. I promise."

- P. Pie
"

When he finally pulled his tablet back out he had noticed both Wanda's and Pinkie's messages. It took a moment to understand Pinkie's, but reading this...something inside Atsushi twisted. He stared at the message for a second, unsure how to respond to the words that reinforced his assessment that Pinkie was a good person. He knew she meant every word she typed.

He simply typed 'ok' to Wanda, before going back to Pinkie's message.

His grip on his tablet tightened as his hands shook just enough to not be immediately noticeable, yet his expression remained the same throughout with simply furrowed brows. What...what did he say to her? How should he respond to this?

Should he tell her how he wasn't good and why he wasn't? The way she had looked at him back when he explained serial killers to her-as if he was one himself....would she look at him that way again? Before it didn't bother him because he did have blood on his hands and Pinkie had needed to know the information, but now...now if she looked at him with such horror and fear as if he was a monster he may just break.

He was a monster though. Wanda could easily admit to things of her past, but his haunted him every chance it could, tearing him apart piece by piece and no matter how much blood was spilled it never made up for what he had did.

The guilt weighed so heavily on him at times and now it felt like he couldn't move.

He hadn't remembered the incident with the older boy in the orphanage quite right earlier but now he remembered, the boy hadn't stolen the watch but bought it with his own money. The end result had been the same though, being beaten half to death and kicked out.

Atsushi didn't deserve gifts, because the last time he got one was-

It was-

The orphanage director had his arms outstretched with a box in hand, the box tick-tick-ticking away as he began to approach Atsushi with the faintest of smiles.

The door to the man's office had locked the moment Atushi had stepped inside, the director was waiting for him. If he detonated a bomb now in such a closed space, there was no way the weretiger could regenerate or heal before his head would be blown off! He had to protect himself, he wouldn't die here, not like this.

Tick-tick-tick

Tick-

No, nononono no. That memory had no right to surface right now. This...this gift stuff Pinkie was talking about was all hypothetical.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he messaged Pinkie back with some hesitation.

To: Pinkie
Would you still hope for all that if I wasn't good? Because I wasn't good before waking up here and I don't think that really changed. Monokuma said the slate is clean for people who did bad things before but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not good like you or the others

Atsushi had figured to bring up that he wasn't good if it was ever relevant, and he was still getting used to this friend situation. It was different being near other people close in age who weren't part of the Port Mafia or had been fellow orphans growing up in that hell hole.

Maybe it was opposites attracting or whatever the saying was. Pinkie's world sounded so odd from the snippets she shared, and while his had it's own oddities death and murder were not new concepts to him and never would be.

She couldn't protect him from his own mind and his own guilt, but the thought of her even wanting to protect him hurt and at the same time made his chest warm in an unfamiliar way.

He was done checking out the room for now, or at least done checking out the computer, but he didn't think Aru had to suffer Tobi's presence alone at this point. Speaking of...

Please don't try and pick a fight with Tobi this room isn't all that big

Atsushi doubted that any fighting or arguing would happen but he just wanted to make sure nothing like the daycare incident came close to happening again. Plus he was a bit too emotionally wound up to have the energy for another incident like that happen right now.

Xeppy Xeppy Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies R U S T R U S T Josh Josh @RadioBroadcastingRoom

Music Venue

When Wanda played the music, it made a delightful little tune, though it seemed to be incomplete. Only the most hardcore of piano freaks would probably begin to recognize what it was a part of. It was definitely lost on Clementine. "I can't really read music too well," she admitted, looking away from Pinkie Pie. "If you guys want to play, go right ahead." As she said this, a panel at the bottom of the piano deposited something in response to Wanda's music playing.

It was a strange piece of metal with a looped part on the bottom of it.

Aside from that, nothing else happened.

Clementine looked at the metal piece. It looked a bit like... "Can I have that?" she asked.

Cater Diamond

"Aren't we supposed to be meeting Claude...? Is he not coming here?"

“Oh I suppose I never actually told you where we were going, huh? My bad! I had some stuff on my mind, but I’m good now after our chat.”

Once they made it to the cafe, Marie suddenly grabbed his free hand. What was it? The amount of people? He wasn’t going to tell her to let go, but he was starting to feel a bit bad from her touch.

“You alright?” He whispered. If she was at all uncomfortable, he would find a way to fix it- even if it meant leaving altogether.

Marie greeted the group however, so he assumed that leaving wouldn’t be necessary. She released her grip on his hand (thank goodness) and helped Louise grab some more chairs.

Cater placed the food on the table and silently invited everyone to take some. His gaze shifted to Stiles- who he hadn’t noticed was in the room- erasing something of the board.

“I don't think any of our interactions are not being watched.”

That idea sent a chill down his spine. What was the point in hiding anything, like his and Marie’s secret conversation? Would the traitor just tell everyone anyway? Hey guys guess what I saw Marie and Cater having a conversation that they didn’t tell anyone about. They must be plotting something!

He tried to ignore that intrusive thought in his head. They hadn’t done anything wrong, just a conversation right?

Stiles typed out a message on his tablet. A good plan rather than talking out loud, he admitted. Cater say down at the table and patted the seat next to him to invite Marie. He leaned over the table to read the message.

And let's not kid ourselves, there will be a next trial and killer. That much is a given.

Was it really? The thought saddened him quite a bit. In probably a few days time, someone else would be gone and they’d go through this whole thing again. However, as long as he had Marie with him, he knew he’d be okay.

Cater checked Stiles’ second message as he put a bite of breakfast in his mouth. New areas huh? He hadn’t even thought about exploring yet, he was simply preoccupied with getting food and talking to Marie. He quickly checked the map to see what new places had been unlocked, and the music venue immediately caught his eye.

“After we eat we should totes go explore. I really wanna check out the music venue! Who’s coming with?”

He looked toward Marie (next to him on the chair, assuming she accepted his invite). It was clear he was still trying to recover from their conversation. He had a typical Cater smile on his face, but it still had some serious undertones to it.

“You know, I’m actually in a band at school. I’m something of a singer.” He boasted like it was the coolest thing in the world, and like there weren’t people with literal superpowers in the building. Just talking about the pop music club of three gave him bittersweet feelings. “You like music, Marie?”

Cater was already almost done with his food and ready to go exploring. He simply waited for Marie and the others’ responses.

After playing the Piano, Wanda left, moving a steady pace, Wanda arrives in the room. Frowning slightly when she sees Uchiha. Almost on cue, she got the boy's text about "not starting anything". Wanda didn't text back, and Witch ignored Tobi as she passed him by. Looking around the room, Wanda noticed a soundproof booth, a group of records, the computers. Different things caught her eye.

1648317625281.png
"You three have been here how long, and haven't played a single song? Where's the fun in that?" Wanda said, before randomly putting a song on from the multiverse library

As the song played, Wanda strolled over to the soundproof recording room. Grabbing Atsushi, she led him into the booth with force, locking the door behind them. While the two other people in the room could see the two, they couldn't be able to hear them.

"Turn away from the mirror. Tobi might be able to read lips." Wanda said, he bodies already in the right position. The booth was small, but both of them had enough room. Looking at the boy, Wand began to speak. "You and I haven't really talked, as you know. "I also know you don't trust me. Smart boy." A pause, followed by a side. "You shouldn't. You and I? We're similar. We've both done terrible things, but that doesn't define us. I have grown, trying to make amends for my sins. However, I've also have slip-....." Wanda again paused. "I need you to know something. I don't plan on killing someone, however. If I did, Someone should have information on me to use against, Oppo-research, if you would." Wanda looked at the boy, a sorrowful look. "And I trust you more than the father or Tobi. Do you agree?"

Takumi Takumi Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies R U S T R U S T

Sera seemed to have been taken aback by Wanda's response. "No, I was just...doing a chipper reply like you did because that's totally normal after seeing a girl getting murdered by- you know what? Never mind. Yes, it was totally about mocking you! Because obviously everything that is going on around here is about you." Sera would've done a face, but she was quite sure the current group wouldn't appreciate her mocking their protector goddess.

Xeppy Xeppy Josh Josh Capri Capri Zenterfold Zenterfold

SOPHIE WALTEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Xeppy Xeppy lunar_moth lunar_moth Charles Babel Charles Babel @EveryoneElse

Sophie gave the piece of metal to Clementine before turning to Pinkie, patting her on the head.

"Okay…" she said.

She began to play a song, not any song known before, it was just a collection of notes that arranged somewhat into a cohesive mess.

It was somewhat sorrowful, and filled with some sense of fear. It was just a mere collection of notes that barely contained any melody or harmony, yet it was filled with more emotions than Sophie's ever expressed.

She stopped playing, and stared blankly at the piano. She just wanted to go home. She wanted to see Jenny again.​

Pinkie Pie
Capri Capri Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 Charles Babel Charles Babel + Music Venue

Music Venue

Pinkie Pie listened to Clementine closely as she spoke back to her, nodding in understanding when the girl said she couldn't read sheet music that well. Pinkie couldn't either, in all honesty. While Pinkie Pie could play a majority of the instruments that were even available to play, she didn't pay too much attention to sheet music. This was because... it wasn't fun in her eyes. Learning how to operate an instrument by itself was much more interactive than trying to understand little dots and notes on white paper. She gave a singular thumbs-up to Clementine while the latter looked away from her, rubbing her tired, teary eyes with her free hand. "That's okay. Sheet music hurts my brain, so it's a-okay if you don't read it that well. Trying to read it is like trying to read... trying to read... hard stuff! If you ever do play, though... could I listen?"

Then, as soon as Wanda finished playing the piano, the red-cloaked woman zoomed out of the Music Venue room, seemingly going to somewhere important. Pinkie looked at her crowned friend leaving, deep in wonder for where Wanda was heading off to. There were many areas to go off to, now that this second floor opened up to them. Was she perhaps going back downstairs? Or maybe she was going to her room to change? Pinkie remembered Wanda complaining about how she couldn't change before... at the trial. The trial. Would another happen before their eyes? Pinkie was thinking but was soon jolted out of her uncharacteristic thoughts by Sera's outburst, resulting in her staring at the Ultimate Rouge.

Oh... right. They were arguing. Girls died earlier. Tension was everywhere. Something rumbled somewhere on Pinkie's body, but she wasn't sure if it was from her own shaking now or from her glittery, pink tablet. Her legs were as strong as a pack of jelly right now. It was strange: Pinkie was thinking about all the dark things that happened, but when somebody said something similar to what she was thinking, she reacted badly. She rubbed her arms, feeling the goosebumps that showed up against her skin at the bloody thoughts of Menma and Trixie dying. How strange that physical pain always seemed to transfer to how you were feeling mentally. When seeing something disturbing, some people got nauseous. When people got scared, their faces went white. When people got in shock, they sometimes fainted. Why was that?

...hold on. Why was Pinkie Pie thinking about mental pain and physical pain all of a sudden? How did she completely transfer over to a new topic? Was it just her normal short attention span, or was she just so desperate to not think about anything bad that she changed what she was thinking subconsciously?

In and out. In and out. Pinkie let out a shaky breath, inhaling and exhaling out of her mouth, before seeing the piano deposit something. She immediately focused on what was deposited. The depositing reminded Pinkie of earlier, when the machine deposited all of their tablets after processing their faces. Was this place so high tech that it just deposited anything whenever? Did it only deposit tablets and things close to that? But what the piano deposited looked nothing like a tablet or anything close to it. It looked metal. Pinkie Pie squinted at it, trying to see what it was, but to no avail. Then, suddenly, Clementine asked to see it, Sophie soon giving it to her.

"Do..." Pinkie whispered, clearing her throat to speak loud enough to the Ultimate Survivalist to hear. "Do you know what it is, Clementine? Do you recognize the item?"

Soon after this question, though, Sophie placed a hand on Pinkie's head, minimizing the shivering that was happening throughout her creation. "Okay..." Okay? Was Sophie going to take Pinkie's piano playing request? The Ultimate Party Planner visibly perked up, not having enough time to perk down again as Sophie immediately started playing. The pink-haired girl closed her eyes, expecting to be brought to the island of peace as she was before. She was expecting waves of comfort and calm to rush through her, helping her through whatever she was feeling...

...but for some reason, Pinkie felt sad listening to the song. Waves of comfort did not roll through Pinkie, but instead, waves of emotion. Waves of fear. Waves of Sophie Walten. Pinkie Pie opened her eyes, looking quizzingly at Sophie. Her puzzled expression quickly turned into one full of surprise, though. It looked like Sophie was expressing herself with her playing, expressing the sorrow and pain inside of herself. Pinkie listened closely, trying to take in as many emotions as she could. The best way to know someone was to look at their true emotions, after all. However, as soon as the playing started, it stopped.

Pinkie looked over to the Ultimate Survivor, taking in the blank face of hers before looking back at the piano. Was her friend's playing a representation of what she was feeling right now? It wouldn't be a surprise, from all that happened, but it would still sadden Pinkie Pie if it were true. She paused for a moment, hands above the piano keys as she thought about a song to play in return to Sophie's. As soon as her mind set on one, she started playing a light, happy tune, one opposite of Sophie's. Perhaps the people around her would know what she was playing, or perhaps they wouldn't. To go along with her tune, Pinkie soon started singing along:

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday to you.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to you."

It most likely wasn't Sophie's birthday or anyone's birthday here right now, but what song is more appropriate to be played by the Ultimate Party Planner? What song is more appropriate to be played by Pinkamena Diane Pie, the Element of Laughter? What song is more appropriate to be played by a pink-haired girly girl, one supposed to be happy, cheerful, and random? Seconds after playing this song, Pinkie got pains inside her chest. This was the song... that she sang with one of her best friends, Fluttershy. Oh, the sweet, shy Fluttershy. How was she? How was Rainbow Dash? Twilight Sparkle? Applejack? Rarity? How was everyone? Were they looking for Pinkie? Were they happy? Were they okay? Were they smiling? Pinkie looked over Sophie again, and the pain only got greater with the familiar, hurtful ba-bump, ba-bump of her chest. For some reason, Pinkie wanted to get out of here, yet at the same time, she didn't. If it was true that they were all from different universes, then if they got out, would Pinkie be able to still talk to Sophie? To talk to Atsushi? To talk to Usagi, talk to Wanda? If they got out... she would most likely never be able to talk to them again. It was far too conflicting for Pinkie to think about that.

What were they supposed to do?

Pinkie Pie patted Sophie's head lightly, hoping it was comforting, before saying to her quietly, "You don't just deserve happy birthdays, Sophie. You deserve happy days. Happy hours. Happy seconds. A happy life." She paused before continuing. "Do you have happiness at your home? Do you have smiles?" If Sophie wanted to, she could truly lie to Pinkie Pie about how she felt in her universe. Pinkie would easily believe it.

Oh, right. Pinkie felt a rumble earlier. Did Atsushi reply to her? Looking at the MESSAGE app now, her eyebrows moved with confusion while reading his text. He did bad things before? He was saying she and their friends were good people, but that he wasn't? He was bringing up Monokuma's clean slate thing? But... wasn't the clean slate only for those who murdered before? Pinkie slightly shivered at the thought. Pinkie didn't think Atsushi would do such a thing. She sent back the message:

"rmmber when yuo loooked at me in suport diruing the trial??? rember when youu grabed my hand in cofmort? remeembr when\ you didnt leav my sidee,even when peple were recacting somuch worse than i was, lik usgai? rebmember jhow you offerd to sendd me and usaggi back to our roomns? remmeber al the timez you caled me and da rest of our freinds gud peple?
- P. Pie"
"Remember when you looked at me in support during the trial? Remember when you grabbed my hand in comfort? Remember when you didn't leave my side, even when people were reacting so much worse than I was, like Usagi? Remember how you offered to send me and Usagi back to our rooms? Remember all the times you called me and the rest of our friends good people?"

She paused before sending another message.

"youre not 1, of my bestest freinds becuz of youre past mistakes, atsuiishi. youree 1 of my bestest friineds becuz youuuure kind. you car for others. youu re smrt and observaint and pateint. so becuz of thiss, i wil ALAWAYS hopepe for wut i said. if yoouu dont beleive any of thsi and kep on saayig tht youre notgood, i will remnid you overandover agian that you AER gud untill youre bombrarded withe myy luv!!!
- P. Pie"
"You're not one of my best friends because of your past mistakes, Atsushi. You're one of my best friends because you're kind. You care for others. You're smart and observant and patient. So, because of this, I will always hope for what I said. If you don't believe any of this and keep on saying that you're not good, I will remind you over and over again that you are good until you're bombarded with my love!"

After sending these two messages of what she thought, Pinkie Pie placed the tablet in her lap, going back to attempting to pat Sophie's head. Her thoughts were filled with worry for Atsushi, though. Why would he think those things he texted her about himself? Why would he lie about himself like that? He was a good person! Why would he think any differently? Her eyes shined with sadness, pat after pat. Was he doubting how much she cared for him? How much she felt highly of him? How much she thought he was a good friend?

Her eyes went over to Usagi right then. The blond-haired girl also was doubting herself, thinking that she was useless. And Sophie... did Sophie have these thoughts as well? Did Wanda? They shouldn't be thinking bad things about themselves, though! Pinkie truly believed they were all good people!

But did they all believe that about themselves?​

Claude Von Riegan

Ultimate Stratigist

Cafe

The first thing that Claude saw was a text from Atsuishi saying that he would let them know if he got any ideas. It was nice to at least get another reply though compared to the overall number of people here it seemed like the bulk wasn't moved enough to respond to him. He sighed. It still hurt to know that not many beleived in him. That much he knew based on the Class Trial. It made his confidence in all this waver. Would he even be able to do anything at all? Without the support, it definately dimmed out his hopes...
His wandering thoughts had prevented him from hearing everything Louise had said and for a moment he didn't even realize that Cater and Marie had arrived or that Stiles had spoken until his device went off with the message. Hm. Maybe it would be a good idea to keep things in a message. But who could be sure if Monokuma wasn't tracking messages as well? He seemed to have some sort of power over electronics. He wouldn't be surprised if the bear had a way to listen. Yet at the same time it didn't seem as if Monokuma really interfered on much. It seemed that as long as words didn't turn to acions that directly put the game at risk, the bear wouldn't do anything. He gave a response to the text since Stiles seemed adamant on using text:

* I do agree there will be another murder. As much as I don't want to admit it we will have one without a doubt. We'll see another trial and another execution. And I don't think any room is off the table for a crime scene. I've already gone to the Zen Garden since I needed some time to myself to relax. Not much of note there other than a lot of Monokuma statues. Oh and the bear saying some things about rubbing their bellies for luck. I didn't even try it.

He sent his text to everyone gathered to save the hassle of passing it around. From the expression on his face, he seemed pretty worn out. He wasn't as optimistic and enthusiastic as he was when he first came here. He glancef back at Cater and Marie, deciding to respond vocally to their statments.
"Thanks for coming you two - the fact that you guys came at all is enough for me. It's...nice to know that at least some people want to still beleive in me." he said to Cater as he glanced down.

It was clear by his tone that he was pretty downed by all of the fingers pointed at him on the trial. What if that happened again? What if those suspicions end up costing them their lives? Part of him felt as if he should just remain quiet. Not look suspicious anymore. Maybe that was the best thing for them. But at the same time he knew that doing nothing would do nothing for their cause either. He had to keep trying. There had to be a way. Somehow. Someway...

"I think more exploration can't hurt. I'm thinking of going to the music venue as well. I think just going to somewhere peaceful will be relaxing yet productive." The Ultimate Stratigist nodded. It was clear just by his voice and demenor that he still needed some R and R. As much as he was trying to keep things together, tje Class Trial clearly impacted him and not just because of the brutal execution or the audience either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back