• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search Dragon Ball Z/Super

BlueStarCap

Yσυ αɾҽ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋.
Hello! I am looking for a Dragon Ball Z/Super roleplay with Ocs. I prefer literate 3rd person and usually do a paragraph or so of response as long as I have something to respond to. I like having romance as a subplot but it is not absolutely necessary. I want to RP as my female Saiyan OC, as I tend not to RP canon characters unless I am doubling up or fleshing out a storyline in which other characters are present. So I can double up if you need/want me to. Let me know if you are interested!

Last edited:
Interesting~~~ Definitely interesting. I don't find very many people looking to use a female OC for Dragon ball Z. I'm curious as to what kind of partner you are looking for. I have both a male and female character for the DBZ universe. I can use either. Neither character have sayian heritage though. The Male is an Android, and the Female is human.

I will leave both of the sheets pertaining to them here.
Name: Kincade (Android Zero)
Personality: You won't find a more honest individual than Kincade. So much so that many think he is rude or overly blunt. Sure, he was programmed that way, but that doesn't mean he wasn't already like that. Typically, Kincade tries his best to avoid fighting simply because to him it's a boring waste of time. He'd much rather go off and adventure or even discover something new and fun to do.
Bio: Kincade, he was born and raised in North City. He was well off, had a great job, loving parents, and even had his own house. That was until he had a run in with disaster. He got killed. Yup, you read right. Straight up killed. Murdered on his way home from work. Known for continuing some of Dr. Gero's work Android 21 and all her genius used what was left of Kincade to make him into and android. Once he'd absorbed enough power from enemy Ki she'd just eat him. However things didn't exactly go to plan. When the operation finished Goku and friends had defeated Android 21 already. Leaving Kincade to wake up all alone when his rebirth was finished. The bare bones programming that was supposed to be updated with directives after he woke up never happened, and thus he got a new lease on life albeit an overly honest one. he looked just as he did before he was an android but he could do things now that he never could before. Fly, run faster than bullets, punch holes in solid rock with ease and without feeling pain, and even fire energy beams that split mountains. He didn't need to breathe anymore meaning he could in theory fly into space and never return to earth if he wanted. Lastly he knew how to fight now. Something he'd never done before in his life but now he could.
Power Levels:
Well, he's an android. He doesn't really have a definitive power level.

Name: Susan Talon
Personality: Truth be told Susan has a bit of a bleeding heart, she's kind and has a mothering spirit. Definitely odd for someone her age and she'd be the first to admit to it. She pushes herself far too hard quite often at the expense of herself and sometimes even at the cost of her own happiness. Hiding underneath her kind smile and motherly nature lies a sleeping demon.
Bio: Susan Talon was born into a family of martial artists; however, it was quickly made apparent that she wasn't suited for it or at least that is what it seemed. Her demeanor and kindness being always in the way of the harsh training style of her family. This was until her father gave her a cruel punishment, something even he regrets. He gave her a puppy, something to love and care for. Long and bloody story short her father made the mistake of taking the life of said puppy in front of her. The unparalleled rage and raw talent that woke up that day, was better left sleeping. Her father now sits in a wheelchair for the rest of his life unable to perform the martial arts that he loved so much more than his daughter's kind heart. After that day Susan left her family home and made a life for herself elsewhere. She lives on the beach on the outskirts of East City. In said city she donates her time to teaching children and teenagers simple self-defense, because true martial arts are much too dangerous. While this is what she believes she still trains every single day wading in the ocean water up to her chest working every muscle in her body all at once. She easily holds the title of strongest human without teaching from Kami or Mr. Po po. She just doesn't fight needlessly.
Power Levels:
She's more powerful than the average human. Even with her kind demeanor if she was at this point in her life when Raditz came to earth her power level would have been enough to trigger his scouter and have him come looking thinking she was Goku at a power level of 500. With proper teaching she'd likely out-scale even the human Z fighters just on her raw talent provided she was given the motivation. (Also, she has no idea how to fly kind of ironic)

(I'll post what they look like soon I need to find the pictures of them in my files.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back