• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [fandom search] - doubling friendly

nudepeach

[youtube]

e1yT2sr.gif

HI ! I T ' S ME i'm the writer it's ME !
Hello! nudepeach here - first of all i'd love to thank Jack Black for that L O V E L Y ~ introduction. : ) love you, love him, love it.
now on to the good stuff - i am looking for a long-term roleplay buddy! i tend to like something a little fast paced, like oncexweek minimum - depending on life. but if you're down to post once a DAY i'm here for it.
i am an adv lit roleplayer ( or lazy lit ) so i don't make any promises my ass can't cash - YES those are ancient terms back from like 2007 at the threat of aging myself. lol
a typical post for me runs anywhere from 400-3000 words. i’m not asking you to write a novel by any means - only that we can match each others posting styles without judgement.
you can contact me any day of the week, i am always online and accessible via discord - if you'd like my handle pm me. bottom of the line i am fun, energetic, available to reply, i like conversation and making friends and i am looking for mxf / cannonxoc. feel free to message me with your interests and questions - i am super friendly

DA6FVcA.gif

But W R I T I N G is all i know !
a little more about me ~
i play both male and female roles and will request that we double for our roleplay its way more fun i don't know what all the fuss is about
of course - if its simply a onexone you're after? that can be arranged. ( i do prefer to play a female oc in this case )
i absolutely LOVE to play cannon - so don't be shy with your requests
i am ALL about ooc chatter - i am looking for a friend and a writing cohort. if you don’t like the ooc chatter then turn back now, bc i tend to just pop in to say HELLO on the daily, i am chatty, i like to get to know people and my partners and i absolutely love plotting, world design and character development
i live in MNT time zone
i like a slow burn romance - meaning it doesn't have to be central to the plot, and i am all about tension and drama, give your character strengths, weaknesses, a background to dig into etc..
i am very approachable - if you don’t like something or want to change something, just say the word
i am not super ditch friendly.... i've been burnt so many times i am basically the inside equivalent of a marshmallow - but if you aren't feeling it, you aren't feeling it! all i question is why would someone go through the process of plotting out an entire roleplay to ghost before it even starts i'm not crying, you're crying
i want to be your OC’s biggest fan! - bring it / make me cry / i am here for mindless self indulgence oc x canon - lets have fun with this
i have also started to dip my tangy toes into the sweet taste of original roleplays - so any request is a welcome one : )
if you're the sort of person that has a pinterest board or a playlist I ALREADY LOVE YOU
my limits are your limits, so lets discuss those via PM
🍑 AS FOR PAIRINGS - - - - i didn't think i had to add this but the coloured canon role is the role that i want my rp partner to play for MY oc! kthnxbye
i don’t roleplay minors/with minors as an adult - i also don’t roleplay age gaps, pregnancy, incest etc. please be over 21
send me a little blurb about yourself, your interest, any questions and lets chat ^^

wO0v3MB.gif

No chick flick M O M E N T S !

I think I'm adorable ~
Dean x OC​
I love to play Sam or Castiel
I can play Donna, Charlie etc.
supernatural
i have watched up until mid - season 14
and have been watching this recently so i am very familiar with the plot

Xs72fIr.gif

Oh this is B R I L L I A N T !

The Witcher was quite reluctant ~ the story had a twist
Jaskier x OC
I love to play Geralt
I can play Triss, Yennefer, Keira etc
witcher
i am mostly familiar with the TV series ( prefer season 1 )
i have played Witcher 3 ( currently playing again ) and 2, of the games
and i have read through the first 2 books so far

XS1tNrk.gif

He had soft B O N E S !

it won't match ~ it doesn't have to match
Kuryakin x OC
I love to play Solo
I can play Gabby
man from uncle
just a good movie all around imo
but not familiar with the original series

KIlI4HM.gif

unless you're looking for another N i B B L E !

we all have our little eccentricities ~ ours are just more eccentric than most..
Astarion x OC
baldurs gate 3 game
i can play multiple characters and canons for you
could be fun to have all of the mains in our story ^^

Last edited:
If only you were an anime lover. *Sad dramatic sighs abound.*

AHEM. Yes, sorry about that please enjoy the free bump I was just enjoying the energy of this advert. ^^

I don't think we have any matching fandoms (except once upon a time but it's been FOREVER since i watched it, seriously, you unlocked some memories for me) but I just wanted to say I love your vibe <3 I wish you luck in finding the perfect rp partners!! 🍀

hi! my name's Eryn and while i haven't seen some of season 14 of Supernatural, ive gotten up to 13, and I'd love to roleplay ot with you! you said you'd do double ups, are you willing to play Jack?

I don't think we have any matching fandoms (except once upon a time but it's been FOREVER since i watched it, seriously, you unlocked some memories for me) but I just wanted to say I love your vibe <3 I wish you luck in finding the perfect rp partners!! 🍀
you're so sweet! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back