• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search! (Canon x OC, Double)

Arthas Menethil was right about Stratholme

• Stratholme was a necessary sacrifice and Mal'Ganis was going to take the people anyway

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Okay, but like imagine if the prince of your land just rolled up and started killing everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arthas who?

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • For the Horde

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
Hey there! I told myself I was gonna try and keep this short and sweet, but got a bit wordy here and there whoops. I made this while super sleepy and after playing way too much Warcraft lol Someone needs to take my coffee away from me.

About Me
  • 24 year old harpy who spends too much time indoors
  • How busy I am fluctuates, I can have weeks of free time then smash cut to no time at all - I try to at least promise one reply a week though!
  • Post length varies based on what we both are comfortable with. I tend to default to a minimum of 4 paragraphs, more if I'm feeling particularly ~inspired~
  • Third Person writing style
  • Ghost friendly, I totally understand; likewise, if you ever feel up for starting again, know I hold no hard feelings and am pretty much always happy to figure out another story we can write together!
  • I like to talk. A lot. Sometimes I struggle to get into an RP if I have a hard time communicating with people OOC, so this is pretty important to me.
    • I will draw, meme, and throw out songs that remind me of our characters, I am sorry in advance
  • Willing to RP here in PMs or on Discord! Tell me your preference o/ (I'm willing to try Google Docs, but have only ever done it once >>; )
  • I will write just about any pairing for you that you want. MxF? Okay. MxM? No problem. FxF? Easy. If you want your side to be OC x OC, I'm cool with that (you can even supply me with the OC you want and I'll do my best), or if the Canon in question is this Big Bad Evil person? Not an issue, we'll find a way to make it work o7
    • My only limit is the kids. I'm okay with them being in a story, but uh... yeaaaaaah, I'd rather not open up that can of worms.

What I'm Looking For
  • Someone I can bounce ideas back and forth with. Most of the time I don't have a plot in mind and like to tailor each story to our own preferences!
  • Doubling friendly - I will happily write anyone for you if you do the same for me o7
  • Decent English. I'm okay with some errors, but constant things like forgetting to punctuate or use quotes kinda throws me out of it.
  • A sucker for romantic storylines. I'm Canon x OC trash, and grew up in the Quizilla area of RP where they almost all centered around it. Bring me any sort of romantic dynamic, and I can guarantee I'm interested in exploring it!
  • Okay with dark themes. I tend to get morbid or explore topics in grey lights a lot - if you've got any specific ones you'd like to avoid, though, let me know! I know some people that are cool with gore, but would prefer to avoid anything involving the eyes and such, so let me know if you've got anything like that o/

Fandoms
Small list right now, these are my main cravings at the moment. Feel free to come at me with your own fandoms, and I'll see if I know them or would be down for getting into it \o/

Title
Character I'd like you to play
Characters I Have Experience Playing ❗❗❗(you can totally ask about others not listed, though!)❗❗❗

Overlord (anime)
Demiurge
Sebas, Solution

Final Fantasy XIV
Magnai Little Sun, Estinien, Thancred
Estinien, Emet-Selch, Thancred

Final Fantasy XV
Ignis
Noctis, Ravus, Ardyn(kinda)

Honkai Star Rail
Sampo, Dr. Ratio, Argenti, Jing Yuan, Boothill
Gepard, Blade

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Seteth
Dimitri, Dedue, Sylvain, Lorenz, Claude, Hilda, Ingrid

Fire Emblem: Fates
Ryoma, Saizo
Niles, Leo, Xander, Kagerou

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Chrom, Lon'qu, Frederick
Gaius, Chrom, Henry, Frederick, Cherche

Atelier: Escha and Logy
Reyfer
N/A

Tales of Xillia 1 & 2
Gaius
Jude, Milla, Leia

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Parts 1-5, emphasis on 4-5. I've started 6, but its been slow going lol)
Risotto, Jotaro, Rohan, Abbacchio
Giorno, Jotaro, Josuke, Joseph, Kakyoin, Abbacchio

Cyberpunk 2077
Takemura
Johnny, Jackie, Panam, Judy

Octopath Traveler
Cyrus
Therion

Last edited:
wooo love seeing someone who grew up on Quizilla.
good luck on your search. Can’t way we share any common fandoms.

Bump!
I'm caving into playing all my rpgs, y'all ever played Octopath Traveler?

I’d be down for FF15, 3 houses, Awakening, and Jojo. I’m totally cool doing multiple RPs with the same person. So no pressure to choose.

I don’t think we actually share any fandoms other than Overlord (which I don’t roleplay), but - I had to comment seeing that poll. Hello to a fellow WoW fan!

I’m of the belief that whether or not Arthas was right about Stratholme, the fact he was put into so many lose-lose situations did not help, and ultimately his fall was because he kept believing that the ends justified the means. (Also, do hmu if you feel like RPing WoW.)

Bump!
Satan himself took up residence right over my head (I found a very big centipede)

I have a fandom suggestion but it’s not anime. It is fantasy though. Let me know if you’re curious to hear about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back