• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom rps! (canon x canon)

light of kshahrewar

kaveh is so babygirl 🙏
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, my name is leo! i’m really only looking for rps in a few fandoms right now, danganronpa, genshin impact, and dragon ball

Rules:
-I am 21, and will only rp with those over 18. Not for NSFW reasons, this is purely for my comfort.
- I will and am able to reply daily. I will not require this of my partner, but I would like relatively frequent replies.
- I do not like to be ghosted. If you are going to be busy/unable to reply for more than a week or two, let me know. If you’re not interested in the roleplay, let me know. I won’t be offended.
- I am semi-lit to lit, mostly depending on the circumstances. I can write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs, but mostly it depends on my energy level and how invested in the rp I am.
- I do not double. Stress-wise and metal health wise, I am only able to play one character at a time
- I 100% prefer canon x canon.
- I will not do kokichi x any girl or tenko x any man

characters that i play with the characters i would like them shipped with in parentheses:

danganronpa
- mukuro ikusaba (sayaka)
- kaito momota (+ pregame) (shuichi, rantaro, maki, kaede)
- maki harukawa (+ pregame) (kaede, kirumi, tenko, kaito, shuichi)
- kokichi ouma (+ pregame) (shuichi)
- shuichi saihara (+ pregame) (kaito, rantaro, kokichi, maki)
- rantaro amami (+ pregame) (kaito, shuichi)
- himiko yumeno (tenko, angie)
- kirumi tojo (kaede, maki)

genshin (keep in mind i have not played the games, im just well-versed in the characters and lore, i just haven’t rped them! this would be my first)
- lisa (jean)
- albedo (kaeya)
- bennett (razor)
- kazuha (tomo, heizou)
- amber (eula)
- aether (xiao)
- maybe cyno? (tighnari)

dragon ball
- goku (vegeta, yamcha)
- goku black (vegeta)
- present trunks (goten)
- vegeta (goku, raditz)

any plots and ideas can be talked about in dms, i have plenty!

hii i can do jean from genshin if you’re interested, im pretty active all the time and would love to plot 🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back