• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RPs (Canon and Original characters both welcome)

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
So, here are my main fandoms at the moment... I don't have any plots planned (though I'm the king of plot, so once we start, it won't take long):

Television:
CW's The Flash
Adventure Time
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Breaking Bad
Final Space
Rick and Morty
Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
Death Note
Future Diary

Movies:
The Hunger Games
The Matrix
Star Wars
Harry Potter

Books:
The Mortal Instruments
The Saga of Darren Shan/Cirque Du freak
Percy Jackson

Video Games:
Call of Duty: Zombies
Fallout
Until Dawn

I prefer MxF pairings, though I may be convinced to do FxF, but MxM simply doesn't interest me.

I like to think that I am literate, however, my post length tends to not be very long, because I also prefer Quality over Quantity. If I'm both energized and inspired, I can write more than usual.

I am 22 years old and male, and I prefer writing with female partners.

I also tend to write romance, so please keep that in mind if you reply.

So, here are my main fandoms at the moment... I don't have any plots planned (though I'm the king of plot, so once we start, it won't take long):

Television:
CW's The Flash
Adventure Time
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Breaking Bad
Final Space
Rick and Morty
Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
Death Note
Future Diary

Movies:
The Hunger Games
The Matrix
Star Wars
Harry Potter

Books:
The Mortal Instruments
The Saga of Darren Shan/Cirque Du freak
Percy Jackson

Video Games:
Call of Duty: Zombies
Fallout
Until Dawn

I prefer MxF pairings, though I may be convinced to do FxF, but MxM simply doesn't interest me.

I like to think that I am literate, however, my post length tends to not be very long, because I also prefer Quality over Quantity. If I'm both energized and inspired, I can write more than usual.

I am 22 years old and male, and I prefer writing with female partners.

I also tend to write romance, so please keep that in mind if you reply.
I'd love to do a Hunger Games rp wirh you! :)

Hey, I'm quite interested if you're still looking? Im interested in Breaking Bad or The Flash! Maybe even Adventure Time.

Hey, I'm quite interested if you're still looking? Im interested in Breaking Bad or The Flash! Maybe even Adventure Time.
Alright, message me. Note: I'm currently in the middle of the arch where XS keeps visiting Reverse Flash I dont know the end of it.

I've finished Breaking Bad, and an RP that takes place after Jesse escapes and Walt dies would be AWESOME.

As for Adventure time, I have an old OC I could dust off that you might like. He was my first OC so he MAY seem Gary Stuish, but I might be able to edit him a bit.
MY HERO~~
Message me
I'd love to do a CW's Flash roleplay with you.
As I said to Quinn, I'm partway through an at h and would appreciate having no spoilers.

All y'all? PM?

Depending on which timeline you want to write, I've been jonesing to do some CoD: Zombies. While I'm an Origins girl, I can be swayed.

Depending on which timeline you want to write, I've been jonesing to do some CoD: Zombies. While I'm an Origins girl, I can be swayed.
Where have you been for the last three years????

Alright alright.

Who's your favorite character to RP as?

Mine is between Tank and Richtofen.

CoD is kind of my on and off love, so I think the last three years I was trying to understand how tf you handle Shadows of Evil like a sane person before giving up.

I have never actually been able to roleplay this since nobody has ever been interested. However I'm pretty confident in any of the Origins boys, plus Misty, Marlton, and maybe Scarlet from the newer maps.

CoD is kind of my on and off love, so I think the last three years I was trying to understand how tf you handle Shadows of Evil like a sane person before giving up.

I have never actually been able to roleplay this since nobody has ever been interested. However I'm pretty confident in any of the Origins boys, plus Misty, Marlton, and maybe Scarlet from the newer maps.
I mostly... okay ONLY follow the AEther storyline.

I have something I've wanted to do for a long time, an AU, actually, where both Tank Dempsey AND Johnny Banana survived in Verruckt... which would lead to both of them being there all the way through, even in Origins. It would also require a brand new map in the BO3 era ..

Or... an Alternate idea would have you play a female OC that Richtofen made into a superseded, then made follow him and Ultimis from the Shadows... and then we would reimagine her for Primis era maps

I mostly... okay ONLY follow the AEther storyline.

I have something I've wanted to do for a long time, an AU, actually, where both Tank Dempsey AND Johnny Banana survived in Verruckt... which would lead to both of them being there all the way through, even in Origins. It would also require a brand new map in the BO3 era ..

Or... an Alternate idea would have you play a female OC that Richtofen made into a superseded, then made follow him and Ultimis from the Shadows... and then we would reimagine her for Primis era maps

Anything outside the main story is lost on me. I didn't bother with Exo or WWII. I will say I'm always 100% open to exploring Primis more. Primis Richtofen is a DREAM cosplay of mine.

Johnny Banana is one of Dempsey's teammates when he was trying to rescue Peter McCain from Verruckt.

AU just means Alternate Universe, so it's basically just how we'll make it unique, you know?

Basically both concepts revolve around creating anew character and seeing how the timeline changes because of it, but all of it has to do with the original story... and Aether IS the original storyline.

Johnny Banana is one of Dempsey's teammates when he was trying to rescue Peter McCain from Verruckt.

AU just means Alternate Universe, so it's basically just how we'll make it unique, you know?

Basically both concepts revolve around creating anew character and seeing how the timeline changes because of it, but all of it has to do with the original story... and Aether IS the original storyline.

Yeah, I get it! I was just commenting that I really only know the same timeline. Things outside of that are over my head.

I'd like to do something a little more unique tbh

Hey RageOfInfinity RageOfInfinity , if you are still looking for partners and have any plots in mind or would like to discuss - let me know or go ahead and pm me! c:

So I am interested in any of the following;
Movies
Harry Potter

Books
Percy Jackson

I mostly play female characters preferring MxF pairings but I can be flexible (obviously looking for a male preferably)
I enjoy various themes and romance is one of them - especially slow burning ones hehe.

I usually tend to write around from paragraph - two paragraphs as a regular length but can manage longer if description is needed of course. I'm good as it is something I can work with for a reply but one liners are just not for me.

Anyways, to keep it short - pm me if you are interested in a potential rp o/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back