• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom prompts! Longterm! Always open!Updated!

Neva

~To The Stray Dogs~
───── ❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ─────

⇨Hello all! My name is Neva. I’m 25 years old and my pronouns are she/her. I’ve had a carving to write for sometime now but I’ve had some difficult finding partners to write with sadly. I have a couple of cravings but I do have some things to say before hand

⇨I am a single mother and work part time during the day. So most of my responses will come in the evening times. Sometimes my child requires more of my attention and a few days prehapes even a week will go by before I can get out a response. I will always try to notify as best I can.

⇨I tend to write a big starter to get things rolling and after that I vary from A few paragraphs from about 1-7 depending on the scene. I tend to avoid one liners since they difficult to work with. All I ask is that my partner out in effort to drive the scene forward. I also write in 3rd/past tense.

⇨Im only Looking to double up. I’m not really into soloing for anyone. Sorry!

⇨I do love ooc banter and making friends with my partner.

⇨i write either in PM or discord.

⇨I am not great at fight scenes so I’ll summerize them greatly😭😭

⇨If you have any questions feel free to ask. I’m very open minded and friendly. I won’t bite 😊

~Now for the fandoms! (Most craving will have a 💙 next to their names)~

✪My hero academia
Craving: Toshinori Yagi 💙, Shinsou, Dabi
I can play: Any students, pro hero, or villain. However I will not write for Endeavor. No expections.
🌟Currently caught up with manga🌟

✪Demon Slayer
Craving: Genya💙 Rengoku💙 Akaza💙
I can play anyone
🌟Finished the manga😭😭

✪Jujutsu Kaisen
Craving: Nanami 💙, Gojo
I can play: Anyone I believe
🌟currently caught up with manga🌟

✪Fire Force
Craving: Benimaru 💙 Joker 💙 Obi
I can play: Anyone
🌟currently caught up with manga🌟

✪Castlevania
Craving: Alucard 💙 Issac, Sypha
🌟Netflix series only🌟

✪ Bungo Stray dogs
Craving: Chuuya💙
I can play: anyone
🌟Anime only🌟

✪Kingdom Hearts
Craving: Axel 💙
🌟played all games🌟

✪Devil May cry
Craving: V 💙 , Dante, Vergil
🌟played all games🌟

✪FFXV
Craving: Ignis 💙
I can play: Gladio, Prompto, Noctis, Ravus, Luna.

✪Obey me
Craving: Lucifer💙 Beel 💙
I can play: Any brother, Angel, Solomon, Diavolo...

~Twisted Wonderland~
Craving: Jack Howl 💙 Rook Hunt, Jade Leech
Caught up on everything 😊

~The Owl House~
Craving: Lilith <3
I can play anyone
Caught up :)

Last edited:
Hello there! I saw your post and thought I'd send you a reply. Of the fandoms you listed, I can do My Hero Academia, Castlevania, and Kingdom Hearts. Furthermore, I have experience writing for All Might, Alucard (Netflix version, I've only seen playthroughs of the games on YouTube because I don't own the consoles to play them), and Axel (it's been a while since I played the games, but I can brush up on his character pretty quick).

Just a quick intro to myself, I'm a 29-year-old woman who's been writing RP's for 10+ years, I like writing long-haul stories, and I write 1+ paragraphs per reply depending on what's going on in the scene.

And a question: what exactly does doubling up mean? I've looked it up, but I'm not too sure I get the definition.

Hello there! I saw your post and thought I'd send you a reply. Of the fandoms you listed, I can do My Hero Academia, Castlevania, and Kingdom Hearts. Furthermore, I have experience writing for All Might, Alucard (Netflix version, I've only seen playthroughs of the games on YouTube because I don't own the consoles to play them), and Axel (it's been a while since I played the games, but I can brush up on his character pretty quick).

Just a quick intro to myself, I'm a 29-year-old woman who's been writing RP's for 10+ years, I like writing long-haul stories, and I write 1+ paragraphs per reply depending on what's going on in the scene.

And a question: what exactly does doubling up mean? I've looked it up, but I'm not too sure I get the definition.
Hi there! I am so sorry I seem to have missed your message and have just now stumbled upon it! If you are still interested in rping I would totally take you up on my hero academia!
doubling up means writing two separate characters per post. for example I would write for my oc and also the character you desire. and you would write All Might and write for your oc as well. Sometimes the stories intertwined by they don’t always have to. I hope that makes sense 😊

hello! i'd love to write bungo stray dogs with you, i can absolutely muse chuuya! i'd love for you to double up and write either dazai (preferred) or ranpo in return :)

I am interested in two of the fandoms you have. For MHA I've played Shinsou, haven't had a chance at All Might or Dabi but would be willing to try. In that I'd be looking for Tamaki or Bakugou (very different characters I know). For Demon Slayer I'm really good at playing the bad guy so if you wanted to I could try playing Rengoku and I'm looking for Tanjiro or Zenitsu!

I am interested in two of the fandoms you have. For MHA I've played Shinsou, haven't had a chance at All Might or Dabi but would be willing to try. In that I'd be looking for Tamaki or Bakugou (very different characters I know). For Demon Slayer I'm really good at playing the bad guy so if you wanted to I could try playing Rengoku and I'm looking for Tanjiro or Zenitsu!
Hello there! I think I would love to do a demon slayer rp with you! I haven't had the chance to do one. I think I can do either of those characters so whichever one you are particularly craving the most!

I could be interested in one of a three fandoms you listed of your choice, but in every single one of them I'm anime only but willing to learn more about your characters!
That would be BNHA, Demon Slayer or Bungou Stray Dogs!
I can give you more info if you'd be interested ^-^

I could be interested in one of a three fandoms you listed of your choice, but in every single one of them I'm anime only but willing to learn more about your characters!
That would be BNHA, Demon Slayer or Bungou Stray Dogs!
I can give you more info if you'd be interested ^-^
I am actually! I would love to bungou stray dogs with you! We can discuss in a pm?

Hii! I was looking for someone to RP BSD with, I'm 17 so I don't if that effects who you RP with at all! But I'd love to RP the anime with you, I got a discord if it's easier, it's in my about! I got an OC I can send over too once a PM is sent wherever! ^^

Hii! I was looking for someone to RP BSD with, I'm 17 so I don't if that effects who you RP with at all! But I'd love to RP the anime with you, I got a discord if it's easier, it's in my about! I got an OC I can send over too once a PM is sent wherever! ^^
Forgive me but I'm a little older and wouldn't feel comfortable. I'm so sorry about that! Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back