• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Devlorn

Good Hunter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all! Thanks for taking a quick peak in this rather weird request thread.

So, I've been a bit of a binge on the subject of Time Travel, with a few other things that had peaked my interest, so I decided to make this thread to see if anyone else would like to indulge in this weird new space with me!

But first, the boring stuff:

• You can call me Devlorn or Dev, I don't mind either. I've been RPing for almost... 14 years now? Jeez, I feel old!

• Work kicks my butt pretty much all of the time. Due to that, I only normally post at least once a day, or at the bare minimum I'll post every few days.

• I'm a romantic at heart, I love having romance in my RP's, but I don't want to force it upon my partner, so if you don't want to have any sort of romance in them, I'm totally cool with that!

• I don't have an issue playing male or female.

• I can RP though PM, forum, or Discord. However, my biggest preference is through PM.

• FxM is probably my most preferred at the moment, though I could be convinced to do F//.

• Grammar and spelling, please! I don't mind the occasional mistake or a few goofs, but if I'm struggling to read your post we're gonna have problems!

• I tend to write a lot. Usually between 4-8 paragraphs, and I only ask for you to write at LEAST 2 paragraphs minimum.

• For Fandoms, I'm up for more than just time travel, I'm up for any AU plot or retellings as well!

• For faceclaims: Real, anime and drawn are fine.

• I absolutely love dark stories/themes. Angst is a really big craving as well at the moment!

• I also adore clichés, so if you have any guilty ideas that you thought were a bit too much, I'm probably down for it!

Right! Now, here are my ideas...

Plot bunnies for a specific fandom have an * next to them (Which, will be a LOT of them), with my preferred role underlined, while lastly a + means a craving!

Fandoms
Harry Potter +*

Harry x Hermione

Harry x Fleur

Harry x OC
Warcraft+*

(Specifically looking into the WC3 or Vanilla WoW era's)

Arthas x Jaina

Arthas x OC

Uther x OC
Diablo+*

(This is aimed more toward Diablo 3, but I'd love to do stuff in any of the games!)

Any Class x Leah

Any Class x Any Class

Any Class x OC
Alan Wake+*

Alan x Alice

Alan x OC
League of Legends+

I have a huge list of champions I can play. Send a DM for a list!
Legend of Zelda*

Hero of Twilight x Zelda

Wild Link x Wild Zelda

Hero of Time x Zelda
Bloodbourne*

Hunter x Hunter

Doll x Hunter

Doll x OC
Marvel*

Frank (The Punisher) x OC

Logan (Wolverine) x Jean

Logan (Wolverine) x Rogue

Logan (Wolverine) x OC
Red Dead Redemption+*

Arthur x OC

John x OC
Dishonored+*

Corvo x Jessamine

Corvo x Emily

Corvo x OC
Mass Effect+*

There's a lot of pairings here, send a PM and I'll give you a list!
Cyberpunk+*

V x Panam

V x Judy

Original Plots
(I'll give a small prompt, with a bit of an expanded idea for each plot that I have here. We don't have to follow the ideas to a T, but just throwing them out there)

The first bench, the one with the perfect view of the lake.

(WW1/WW2/Vietnam Vet is unknowingly placed in a world where the war(s) never took place.)

There was a bit of a rundown bench, sat right at the start of the trail around the large lake that the small town is known for. Muse A hasn't been there in a while, with everything that had been going on in their lives they haven't had the time to visit the lake. However, when they had started visiting the lake again, they had noticed Muse B, sitting quietly on the bench, simply looking out onto the lake. Their face set in a permanent, stony expression... haunted, almost. Muse A, having their curiosity peaked one day, decided to sit down next to Muse B, and learn their story...
The monster of the mountains

(A modern civilian turned hardened scavenger is ripped from their war-torn home and dumped into a fantasy world.)

A war torn life was a harsh one.

Muse A never knew when you were going to eat next, nor when it was safe to fall asleep. Your fellow man couldn't be trusted, killing over the littlest thing. The only thing Musa A had was an old, but reliable rifle and what you could carry on your back. However, one rather restless night turned into... well, Muse A wasn't sure yet. From falling asleep in their makeshift safehouse to suddenly waking up upon green, lively grass and a large trees surrounding them, Muse A wasn't sure what happened. For the first few days, they scouted about, finding themselves near a mountain range that they didn't recognize. Thankfully, the wilds were teeming with both life and resources to allow them to finally fill their belly in a long time. Life had suddenly improved tenfold, as the nearly hourly occurrence of gunfire, shouts and screams of both victims and their murder's alike had seemingly vanished, Muse A had thought he had finally escaped the hellish life of war. That was, until Muse A saw something that seemingly came right out of a fairytale... and nearly killed them.

Muse B lived in a small village down in the valley. Life was simple, at least it was until the mountains roared in anger one morning. Loud, scary thunderous booms had been heard from the mountains, and the villagers around were terrified of the ill omen. Though, while whatever was making the noise still stayed up high, Muse B knew that the monster that made those noises was going to come down eventually, and so started to prepare for it's inevitable arrival...

(Alternatively, Muse B could be a partner/ally to Muse A, and they both explore the new world together)

Simple Pairings

Modern Mercenary x WW2 Nurse

Modern Soldier x Royalty/Knight

Pinkerton Officer x Fantasy/Medieval Criminal/Guard

Modern Doctor x Fantasy/Medieval Patient

Thanks! Please DM if any of these catch your eye, or even suggest stuff yourself!

Last edited:
Hello, all! Thanks for taking a quick peak in this rather weird request thread.

So, I've been a bit of a binge on the subject of Time Travel, with a few other things that had peaked my interest, so I decided to make this thread to see if anyone else would like to indulge in this weird new space with me!

But first, the boring stuff:

• You can call me Devlorn or Dev, I don't mind either. I've been RPing for almost... 14 years now? Jeez, I feel old!

• Work kicks my butt pretty much all of the time. Due to that, I only normally post at least once a day, or at the bare minimum I'll post every few days.

• I'm a romantic at heart, I love having romance in my RP's, but I don't want to force it upon my partner, so if you don't want to have any sort of romance in them, I'm totally cool with that!

• I don't have an issue playing male or female.

• I can RP though PM, forum, or Discord. However, my biggest preference is through PM.

• FxM is probably my most preferred at the moment, though I could be convinced to do F//.

• Grammar and spelling, please! I don't mind the occasional mistake or a few goofs, but if I'm struggling to read your post we're gonna have problems!

• I tend to write a lot. Usually between 4-8 paragraphs, and I only ask for you to write at LEAST 2 paragraphs minimum.

• For Fandoms, I'm up for more than just time travel, I'm up for any AU plot or retellings as well!

• For faceclaims: Real, anime and drawn are fine.

• I absolutely love dark stories/themes. Angst is also good if it isn't heavy handed. However, neither of these are required.

• I also adore clichés, so if you have any guilty ideas that you thought were a bit too much, I'm probably down for it!

Right! Now, here are my ideas...

Plot bunnies for a specific fandom have an * next to them (Which, will be a LOT of them), with my preferred role underlined, while lastly a + means a craving!

Fandoms
Harry Potter +*

Harry x Hermione

Harry x Fleur

Harry x OC
Warcraft+*

Arthas x Jaina

Arthas x OC

Uther x OC
Diablo+*

Any Class x Leah

Any Class x Any Class

Any Class x OC
Alan Wake+*

Alan x Alice

Alan x OC
League of Legends+

I have a huge list of champions I can play. Send a DM for a list!
Legend of Zelda*

Hero of Twilight x Zelda

Wild Link x Wild Zelda

Hero of Time x Zelda
Bloodbourne*

Hunter x Hunter

Doll x Hunter

Doll x OC
Marvel+*

Frank (The Punisher) x Karen

Frank (The Punisher) x OC

Logan (Wolverine) x Jean

Logan (Wolverine) x Rogue

Logan (Wolverine) x OC
Red Dead Redemption+*

Arthur x OC

John x OC

Original Plots
(I'll give a small prompt, with a bit of an expanded idea for each plot that I have here. We don't have to follow the ideas to a T, but just throwing them out there)

The first bench, the one with the view of the lake.

(WW1/WW2/Vietnam Vet is unknowingly placed in a world where the wars never took place.)

There was a bit of a rundown bench, sat right at the start of the trail around the large lake that the small town is known for. Muse A hasn't been there in a while, with everything that had been going on in their lives they haven't had the time to visit the lake. However, when they had started visiting the lake again, they had noticed Muse B, sitting quietly on the bench, simply looking out onto the lake. Their face set in a permanent, stony expression... haunted, almost. Muse A, having their curiosity peaked one day, decided to sit down next to Muse B, and learn their story...
The monster of the mountains

(A modern civilian turned hardened scavenger is ripped from their war-torn home and dumped into a fantasy world.)

A war torn life was a harsh one.

Muse A never knew when you were going to eat next, nor when it was safe to fall asleep. Your fellow man couldn't be trusted, killing over the littlest thing. The only thing Musa A had was an old, but reliable rifle and what you could carry on your back. However, one rather restless night turned into... well, Muse A wasn't sure yet. From falling asleep in a crumbled concrete building to suddenly waking up upon grass and a large forest surrounding Muse A wasn't sure what happened. For the first few days, they scouted about, finding themselves near a mountain range that they didn't recognize. Thankfully, the wilds were teeming with both life and resources to allow them to finally fill their belly in a long time. Life had suddenly improved tenfold, as the nearly hourly occurrence of gunfire, shouts and screams of both victims and their murder's alike had seemingly vanished, Muse A had thought he had finally escaped the hellish life of war. That was, until Muse A saw something that seemingly came right out of a fairytale... and nearly killed them.

Muse B lived in a small village down in the valley. Life was simple, at least it was until the mountains roared in anger one morning. Loud, scary thunderous booms had been heard from the mountains, and the villagers around were terrified of the ill omen. Though, while whatever was making the noise still stayed up high, Muse B knew that the monster that made those noises was going to come down eventually, and so started to prepare for it's inevitable arrival...

Simple Pairings

Modern Mercenary x WW2 Nurse

Modern Soldier x Royalty/Knight

Pinkerton Officer x Fantasy/Medieval Criminal/Guard

Modern Doctor x Fantasy/Medieval Patient

Thanks! Please DM if any of these catch your eye, or even suggest stuff yourself!
I'm up for the WW2 stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back