• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom/Original Literate RP scouting (OCxCanon warning)(Always open)

Ultimate Plant

Selfship liker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• -Hi! I'm Ultimate Plant! (They/them)
    -I'm an artist and I make,,alOT of OC's, like ALOT. Name a fandom, I probably have an OC for it
    -I prefer OCXCANON RPs but i'm always open to anything else like canonxcanon.
    -I have a job, I'm a college student, I have tons of mental health breaks because life is overwhelming so I take breaks alot.
    -I don't mind OOC chat! just don't be rude.
    -I'm 20+! the youngest i'll be willing to RP with is 18 please.
    -Honestly if you are either not happy with the rp/ have a bunch of other stuff going on, I really dont mind you disappearing. I really know how it feels and I'm not going to stress you out by demanding to know when you're gonna be online next.
    -DONT PUSH ME TO RESPOND! It'll make me want to respond less and less, it's just over all very annoying to me. (Feel free to bump tho)
    -Please don't depend on me to come up with everything, i'm willing to work with you to make it an enjoyable roleplay we can both work with :)
    -For ships I !!DO NOT!! rp underaged characters x adult characters/inc*st/general gross stuff.
    -I mostly RP feminine characters but i'm always down to RP males/any other identity with no convincing!
    -I strive for literate style RP/third person/no one sentence responses

Last edited:
Hey! it's been a while hasn't it! I'm sorry it seems my list is smaller now i feel out of alot of fandoms and got into new things! Feel free to ask any questions!

HHHHHIIIIEEEEE :3 I have been so out of RPing the past year but I just revisited Rick and Morty and i'm BEGGING to do something with that.
Sorry for the limited selection right now i'm mostly interested in Rick and Morty at the moment but i wouldn't mind some of the others listed available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back