• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom/Long Term Partner search!

fallenmars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer: I am very NEW to the site, so I'm still learning the mechanics. I'm very open to being OOC and talking one on one anytime, as I understand IRL can get really overwhelming sometimes.

Essentially what I'm looking for is someone literate/semi-literate to roleplay with. My main fandoms include (but are not limited to) Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, Sanders Sides, etc.

» I live in EST, and I'm a full-time student starting Monday, and I'm looking for a part-time job. That being said, I will definitely try to get at least one detailed response out a day. If something comes up and I'm not able to respond, I'll do my best to let you know so you're not left hanging by a thread.
» Any POV works for me; I personally write best in 3rd person but I'll leave that choice up to you. I'm not that picky.
» If you want to map out an RP beforehand (or during even), just let me know! Sometimes its better to know what kind of general direction we're heading for rather than randomly spouting ideas at each other
» There will be days where I'm really inspired and can write pages of a response and then there are days that I can barely get the minimum about but I'll still do my best :)

When it comes to plot ideas, I'm pretty open to anything.

Im intereset in Harry Potter out of what you mentoined, but we can talk about fandoms. If you want to ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back