• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another little fandom search <3

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings! 👋

My name is Steph or Stepherz! After lurking for what feels like forever, I finally decided to make a search thread myself! I'll just go ahead and apologize for how terribly boring this looks. Coding is not my forte, but I hope you'll find it fun and informative regardless. Anywho! I'm a 21-year-old dog mom, wife, and full-time worker. My dog's name is Lana, and she is my precious diva baby who I adore. When I'm not working or roleplaying, I am playing video games, binging some TV shows, baking, or bugging my husband for a second dog. Now let's move on to some rules/what I'm looking for.

-I am a fan of doubling, and 99.9% of the time I am going to require it. By doubling, I mean I play my OC and your character's love interest, and you play the character of your choice and my OC's love interest. I will almost always want MxF OC x canon for my pairing, though there are occasions where I may want OC x OC. For your pairing, I am more than happy to do canon x canon, OC x OC, MxM, or FxF. I also love side characters that act as comic relief, wingman/wingwoman, or just help move things move along, so I hope you're willing to play one or two!

-Romance: I can't help it, I love it. I'm a hopeless romantic, sue me <3 However I absolutely want and need other elements such as action, adventure, drama, angst, etc! I also enjoy love triangles if that is something you enjoy.

-18 and older. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.

-Plotting: Please plot with me. I adore plotting! I want to hear your ideas, headcanons, and all that jazz. Then I want to share all my jumbled ideas and hope we can create a rich story together.

-Writing Style: I write third person, past tense, and ask you to do the same. Quality over quantity, obviously. I would say I'm semi-literate and tend to match my partners when it comes to posting length. If you'd like a writing sample, please feel free to ask.

-Posting: As a busy adult, my posting time varies. I try to reply once a week, but sometimes it can be two weeks or longer (Side note: Sorry to my fellow partners who are currently waiting on me, I'm working on it, I swear!) . Longer responses=longer time to respond. You're free to poke me after a week or two, though. I will never nag for a response or spam you, though may check in after a couple of weeks if I haven't heard anything.

-Triggers: I would like to avoid mental illness, except for anxiety or depression. Other than that, so long as we're following RPN guidelines, then I'm pretty open-minded.

-I roleplay over PMs and would prefer to keep it that way. Can maybe be talked into Discord once we get to know each other better.

-Did we roleplay in the past and something happened? No hard feelings, you're welcome to reach out again.

With all of that out of the way, let's move on to the fun stuff, shall we? 🥳

Anything bolded means I'm craving. If there is a canon character I didn't list, please don't be afraid to ask about them! Nine times out of ten, I'll say yes. Unless I specifically stated otherwise. I will do my best to portray a canon character, but obviously won't be 100% perfect. I will do my research if needed and welcome advice/constructive criticism.

Video Games

Danganonpa

Trigger Happy Havoc

Looking for: Kiyotaka, Leon, Mondo
Can play: Mondo, Leon, Byakuya, Makoto, Chihiro, Aoi, Sayaka, Hifumi

Goodbye Despair

Looking for: Kazuichi, Imposter
Can play: Gundham, Fuyuhiko, Nekomaru, Chiaki, Mikan, Mahiru, Hiyoko, Hanamaru

V3

Looking for: Gonta

Can play: Shuichi, Kaito, Kaede, Maki, Miu,
*Will not play Korekiyo, Junko, Nagito or Kokicki

Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE
Looking for: Desuhiko, Aphex, Yuma, Zilch,
Can play: Viva, Halara, Fubuki, Aphex, Yuma, Yakou, Makoto

Fire Emblem

Awakening

Looking for: Chrom, Federick, Vaike, Kellam, Lon'qu, Inigo
Can play: Gaius, Henry, Donnel, Olivia, Chrom, Robin, Virion, Lucina

Fates

Looking for: Silas, Shura, Kaden, Ryoma, Xander, Laslow, Benny, Hinata, Leo
Can play: Xander, Leo, Ryoma, Takumi, Arthur, Felicia, Elise, Niles, Subaki

Three Houses

Looking for: Dedue, Dimitri, Ashe, Caspar
Can play: Dimitri, Claude, Felix, Ferdinaid, Lorenz, Annette, Mercedes, Byleth, Hubert,

Engage:

*Have not beaten it yet but working on it!
Looking for: Mauiver, Diamant, Louis, Fogado, Kagetsu
Can play: Fogado, Diamant, Alycrest, Amber, Yunaka, Timmera, Pandero, Ivy, Zelkov, Griss

Persona

P3

Looking for: Junpei
Can play: Akihiko, Shinjiro, Yukari, Mitsuru, Fuuka, Theodore

P4

Looking for: Yosuke, Kanji
Can play: Yu, Teddie, Rise, Yukiko

P5

Looking for: Ryuji
Can play: Ren, Akechi, Yusuke, Ann, Futaba, Makoto, Haru

Anime

My Happy Marriage
Looking for: Koji, Godo, Kudo
Can play: Miyo, Kudo, Kazushi

My Hero Academia
*Still on season 5
Looking For: Tokoyami, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Shouji, Shinso
Can play: Deku, Shoto, Bakugo, Iida, Ochaco, Kirishima, Shinso, Mina

Toyko Ghoul
Looking for: Shirazu, Seidou
Can play: Arima, Amon, Ken, Touka, Ayato

Psycho-Pass
Looking for: Kigari
Can play: Ginoza, Kogami, Akane

Demon Slayer
Looking for: Tanjiro, Zenitsu
Can play: Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Giyu

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Looking for: Odin, Joey
Can play: Seto, Yugi, Tristan, Joey, Tea, Mai

That is currently all I can think of for now. Please PM me with an introduction, what topic you're wanting to roleplay, your character's love interest, and any plot ideas. If you're unable to message me, then feel free to comment or like my post and I will PM you. I look forward to hearing from you! 😊

Currently not interested in, would need some convincing:
Pokemon
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Mass Effect
Inuyasha
Pikmin
Bu$tafellows
Detroit: Become Human
Dragon Age
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory/Stardew Valley
Death Note
Fruits Basket