• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Crossover Roleplay

The Kitsune Siren

The Foxy with the Moxxie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I am The Kitsune Siren but you are free to call me Jay. I recently joined Rp Nation, but I have roleplaying for just about ten years so I have plenty of experience under my belt. Alright! Let me get started!! I am looking for some partners who are willing to do fandom crossover fandoms with me. Why? Because I've read a lot of fanfiction centering some of these fandoms, and I believe that it will be fun to rp with someone.

About Me:
  • Descriptive Roleplayer. My minimum is five computer lines and I can write up to two paragraphs when really interested invested to an rp. (My Writing Samples)
  • I rp 1x1, and not groups. I've tried it several times, and it became hard to follow so I really don't do them.
  • I am Eastern Daylight Time, but different time zones are completely fine with me. The more partners the better! :)
  • I am looking for long term roleplay partners that I can be able to talk, plot and rp with.
  • I love to plan out roleplays and make tons of headcanons and such as we go!
  • I roleplay in third person. First and second just feels weird to me.
  • I rp oc x oc and oc x canon. Canon x canon really doesn't keep my interest for long so I avoid it when I can.
  • We can double up or do one on one. If we do the latter, I have a preference of playing my oc or being the female lead.
  • For all fandoms I am apart of, I have an descriptive oc at the ready for whenever I rp. The same if we roleplayed an original storyline/setting.
  • Some fandoms have their own storylines and plots to go with them as well!
  • For some roleplays, I know some people like to take the romantic route, but I'm open to any. You can do romantic, platonic, or even familial routes with any character when we roleplay.
  • Fandom-wise, I'm also a big fan of crossover roleplays as well. But that can be up for you to decide.
  • I'm always open to listening to my partner and their boundaries. So if there's something about an rp that makes you uncomfortable, we can work a ways around it to solve the problem.
  • I don't like love triangles, but I'm open to polyamorous relationships in rps. I can play up to three partners.
Preferred Genres:
  • Romance
  • Action/Adventure
  • Slice of Life
  • Drama
  • Comedy
  • Friendship/Platonic
Big NOS:
  • I do not enjoy being ghosted. If you don't want to continue roleplaying, or there's something about my style you don't like, please tell me instead of just never replying again.
  • I will have no homophobic, transphobic or any other negative talk about anything from my partner. If that is an attitude that you are going to have, I'd rather not rp with you.
  • Communication is a big thing with me. So if you want to be my partner, do not just message me and start commanding me on what to do. if you have something in mind, please tell me and we can plan it out together, but bossing me around before we even start is going to make me not want to rp with you.
  • It isn't a big no, but I'm not a big fan of love triangles.

Crossover Ideas: (Either Original Ideas or Ideas Gained by Reading Fanfics :) )
  • Danny Phantom x Dc
  • Danny Phantom x Marvel
  • Danny Phantom x Gravity Falls
  • Danny Phantom x The Walking Dead
  • Danny Phantom x Boku no Hero Academia
  • Danny Phantom x Stranger Things
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid x Harry Potter
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid x Genshin Impact
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid x Marvel/Dc
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime x Marvel/Dc
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime x BNHA
  • Harry Potter x Marvel
  • Harry Potter x Dc
  • Harry Potter x Criminal Minds
  • Harry Potter x The Walking Dead
  • Kingsman x The Walking Dead
  • Kingsman x Marvel
  • Plenty more can be up for debate if you're interested.
Danny Phantom x The Walking Dead: The Dead Have Been Here Before- The dead have begun walking and devouring people left and right. Among the very few survivors around the U.S. a good portion of Amity Park has survived, including all of the Halfa's and Ghosts that walked amongst them. While working to survive in this new world, a shocking discovery has been made: the dead walk don't chase after the halfa's and other ghosts! With this discovery, how will this help them in surviving the apocalypse? And what will happen if others start catching on?

Danny Phantom x Marvel: The Amity Town Files- It seemed that even with everything that was going on around the world, SHIELD managed to also learn of these constant anomalies that happened constantly in the seemingly small town. Sending agents to investigate the rumors, what will they find to think that there was more going on? Who will they interact with to make it seem like this town was more dangerous than expected?

Danny Phantom x DC: Just Ghostly -In this world, there is nothing that could truly surprise any of the heroes: Gods, Demons, Witches, Sorcerers, Aliens, etc. You name it, they've seen it. Ghosts are normal as well. There are plenty that they know about. But Half ghosts and ghost dimensions? That's definitely a new one. But how could this help the world of the heroes? Or possibly make it even more dangerous?

Danny Phantom x Gravity Falls: Haunted Falls- The DP crew and some friends decide on leaving Amity Park for a change of scenery. However, things don't go as planned when they arrive in Gravity Falls, Oregon and things are very weird. Just how much weirder could this small town get with a bunch of ghosts and ghost hunters in the mix?

Danny Phantom x BNHA: Ghostly Adventures- One of the many portals of the Ghost World ends up leading to another world. The BNHA world for that matter. Now stuck in the world while looking for another portal, just how much could their presence in this world? And what on earth is a quirk?

Koboyashi's Dragon Maid x BNHA: My Dragon Academia-What if instead of the normal world, the portal that dragons could open lead to the world of My Hero? What is a dragon in a world full of quirks and abilities to do in order to fit in? In this world of heroes and villains, which side would they choose if they had too?

Harry Potter x Criminal Minds: Case of the Wixen: When some magical related deaths start showing up in the muggle world, there is no choice but to have select witches/wizards to go into the muggle world to find out who is doing this. When paired up with the BAU, just what will they uncover? And what will their temporary partners be able to find out about them?

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, don't be afraid to DM me or look

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back