• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Justitia

Scale of Justice
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The autism has called me into turning social. I'm glad! im shy uhh

Call me Aspen. Im 18 years old, and I go by he/him.​
I've been roleplaying for atleast +6 years! Not a novel-level writer, but I can pull paragraphs!​
Im extremely open to OOC chatter. I don't bite!​
I'll be okay to go with 2-3 paragraphs, 4-5 or more if you're doubling!​
I could potentially go a bit dull as per life demands it. I'll try to warn you beforehand if I have to go semi-inactive!​

General Information​

LGBTQ+ Friendly!! I am LGBTQ anyways. Any pairings go, but I prefer M/M.
I prefer +18 users to roleplay with as per my own comfort, but will roleplay with younger users.
Ghosting OK! Just warn if you can't roleplay!
Mostly looking for Canon x Canon (or Canon x OC!, ocs only is a bit of an area im still not fully in yet). I don't mind anything else, though! I'm open to anything.
I am kind of new to doubling. Spare me some mercy.
Feel free to brainstorm with me! I LOVE brainstorming.
AU's welcome! I love these too.
Fandoms im in: STH, BATIM, Undertale. umm also sonic.exe content. Im so silly sjagdhshj
We can discuss plot and characters by either here or private messages. Again: I don't bite!
Extra (AU's)​
Any themes go! Use your imagination and flow to see what we both can experiment with!
Preferred themes: Fantasy, Modern, Sci-Fi, Adventure. Dark themes also allowed!

The autism has called me into turning social. I'm glad! im shy uhh

Call me Aspen. Im 18 years old, and I go by he/him.​
I've been roleplaying for atleast +6 years! Not a novel-level writer, but I can pull paragraphs!​
Im extremely open to OOC chatter. I don't bite!​
I'll be okay to go with 2-3 paragraphs, 4-5 or more if you're doubling!​
I could potentially go a bit dull as per life demands it. I'll try to warn you beforehand if I have to go semi-inactive!​

General Information​

LGBTQ+ Friendly!! I am LGBTQ anyways. Any pairings go, but I prefer M/M.
I prefer +18 users to roleplay with as per my own comfort, but will roleplay with younger users.
Ghosting OK! Just warn if you can't roleplay!
Mostly looking for Canon x Canon (or Canon x OC!, ocs only is a bit of an area im still not fully in yet). I don't mind anything else, though! I'm open to anything.
I am kind of new to doubling. Spare me some mercy.
Feel free to brainstorm with me! I LOVE brainstorming.
AU's welcome! I love these too.
Fandoms im in: STH, BATIM, Undertale. umm also sonic.exe content. Im so silly sjagdhshj
We can discuss plot and characters by either here or private messages. Again: I don't bite!
Extra (AU's)​
Any themes go! Use your imagination and flow to see what we both can experiment with!
Preferred themes: Fantasy, Modern, Sci-Fi, Adventure. Dark themes also allowed!
Heyyy! Id love to talk about potentially roleplaying together. I did just make my account so I can’t dm quite yet. If you’re interested feel free to reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back