• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ★,。・:*:・゚☆ fandom and original search★,。・:*:・゚☆ (open!) (mostly interested in greek mythos!))

amarithian

(this post doesn't look too pretty at the moment, i'm still trying to figure out the whole fancy font thing!)

hey there!! my name is jordyn, and i have several quite specific things that i'm interested in. along with the choice in fandoms, interest level will be shown, with four stars being most interested.
i'm currently interested in doubling up oc x canon, but could do oc x oc depending on the topic! all of my own pairings are LGBT, that is definitely a must that you're willing to do.
i ask that you are 18+ to roleplay with me, and can be capable of descriptive writing. i believe in quality over quantity, though!
please feel free to message me if you happen to be interested in any of these!

while there are mainly fandoms here, i am absolutely dying for a roleplay based around greek mythology!

a song of ice and fire (game of thrones)
✦✦✦✦
possible love interests : oberyn martell, jon snow, sansa stark, jaime lannister, daenerys targaryen, robb stark, theon greyjoy
(i have only read the books, but that won't be an issue if you have only watched the show!)

the magnus archives
✦✦✦✦
preferred love interests : martin blackwood, jonathan sims, tim stoker

warriors
✦✦✦
possible love interests : oc x oc, briarlight, brightheart, jayfeather, graystripe, fireheart/star

resident evil 8
✦✦✦✦
possible love interests : oc x oc, karl heisenberg (preferred), alcina dimitrescu, ethan winters

resident evil (general series)
✦✦✦✦
possible love interests : leon kennedy (preferred), chris redfield, claire redfield

fallout : new vegas
✦✦✦
possible love interests : oc x oc, arcade gannon, craig boone, veronica santangelo, rose of sharon cassidy, joshua graham

fallout four
✦✦✦
possible love interests : oc x oc, paladin danse, nick valentine, preston garvey, piper wright, curie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back