• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom and Original Pairings RPs

CreatureLady

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! My name is Lady and I'm looking for a few partners for a roleplay. A little bit about me, I'm a 25 year old female, using she/her pronouns. I tend to match my partner in terms of length, but I can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a page and a half per character. Really it just depends on how much I have to go off of or what my partner's desired length is. I love chatting out of character, sharing head canons, songs related to the roleplay, artwork, etc. but don't feel like you have to do the same if you're not into that. I love doing either M x F or F x F pairings, but with me writing as a female. I can write as a male only when doubling. Don't ask me why, but it's how my brain works.

What I'm looking for:
- Please be at least 21, I'm just more comfortable writing with people closer to my age.
- Please be write more than one sentence. I love writing and nothing is more disappointing than getting little in return.
- Please be okay with doubling, it's not a requirement but I do prefer doubling to make sure we both get the story we're looking for.

Fandoms:
I'm really craving -
- Supernatural
I can write as Dean or Cas for you, I can write as Sam but not as well as the other two.

I'm looking for a Sam or Lucifer.

- Jurassic Park
I can write as Owen, Dr. Grant, Dr. Sattler, Dr. Malcom, or Claire.

I'm looking for either Owen or Dr. Grant.

- Marvel (MCU)
I can write quite a few characters, feel free to ask if you're looking for someone in particular.

I'm really looking for Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Dr. Strange, or Star Lord.

I'm also interested in -
- Stardew Valley *
- My Hero Academia
- Skyrim
- Harry Potter
- Transformers
- Pokémon
- Overwatch
- Spy x Family
- Demon Slayer *
- Doctor Who

It would take some convincing but I could also do -
- ACOTAR
- Attack on Titan
- Game of Thrones

Original Pairings:
- angel x demon
- angel x human
- fae king/queen x human
- supernatural x human
- king/queen x knight
- royal x peasant
- soldier x alien life form
- soldier x nurse
- cowboy x city girl
- etc.

If there's something I didn't list that you're in the mood for feel free to ask for it!
If you're interested in writing with me, feel free to reach out to me either on here or through PM

Pardon me for the bother, but what genre(s) are you looking for with the rp (ie romance, adventure, drama, etc.)?

Pardon me for the bother, but what genre(s) are you looking for with the rp (ie romance, adventure, drama, etc.)?
You're not bothering at all. I love romance, fantasy, supernatural themes, adventure, slice of life, urban fantasy, sci-fi, and drama in my rps.

I see. I'm going to be honest that I'm not completely certain yet (and as such, even if you are interested nothing might come of it) but I'm considering the idea of a knight (my character) and queen (would be your character) rp with the big surprise being that there is no king and as such if romance does happen it wouldn't be adultery (I blame Lancelot and Guinivere for making the adulterous royal and knight so common in fiction).

Thats fine, nothing wrong in just feeling it out and seeing if we'd click. I would be interested in that kind of plot, I like that wouldn't adulterous.

For Pokemon do you mean we play as Trainers (like the game/anime) or as Pokemon (Like PMD/Pokepark)?

Hello there! My name is Lady and I'm looking for a few partners for a roleplay. A little bit about me, I'm a 25 year old female, using she/her pronouns. I tend to match my partner in terms of length, but I can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a page and a half per character. Really it just depends on how much I have to go off of or what my partner's desired length is. I love chatting out of character, sharing head canons, songs related to the roleplay, artwork, etc. but don't feel like you have to do the same if you're not into that. I love doing either M x F or F x F pairings, but with me writing as a female. I can write as a male only when doubling. Don't ask me why, but it's how my brain works.

What I'm looking for:
- Please be at least 21, I'm just more comfortable writing with people closer to my age.
- Please be write more than one sentence. I love writing and nothing is more disappointing than getting little in return.
- Please be okay with doubling, it's not a requirement but I do prefer doubling to make sure we both get the story we're looking for.

Fandoms:
I'm really craving -
- Supernatural
I can write as Dean or Cas for you, I can write as Sam but not as well as the other two.

I'm looking for a Sam or Lucifer.

- Jurassic Park
I can write as Owen, Dr. Grant, Dr. Sattler, Dr. Malcom, or Claire.

I'm looking for either Owen or Dr. Grant.

- Marvel (MCU)
I can write quite a few characters, feel free to ask if you're looking for someone in particular.

I'm really looking for Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Dr. Strange, or Star Lord.

I'm also interested in -
- Stardew Valley *
- My Hero Academia
- Skyrim
- Harry Potter
- Transformers
- Pokémon
- Overwatch
- Spy x Family
- Demon Slayer *
- Doctor Who

It would take some convincing but I could also do -
- ACOTAR
- Attack on Titan
- Game of Thrones

Original Pairings:
- angel x demon
- angel x human
- fae king/queen x human
- supernatural x human
- king/queen x knight
- royal x peasant
- soldier x alien life form
- soldier x nurse
- cowboy x city girl
- etc.

If there's something I didn't list that you're in the mood for feel free to ask for it!
If you're interested in writing with me, feel free to reach out to me either on here or through PM
Hi! 👋🏻 don't know if you're still looking for RP partners, but I'm interested! I'm still a bit new to rpnation, but I've been RPing in general for well over 5 or so years. Although u asked for 21+, I am only 20 yrs old. I'm a girl, she/her, and I'm interested in rping with you for MCU. I have a couple of OC's, but I can also play canon characters.
I reply often, at least 1 or 2 times daily. I think we could be a pretty good match for rp's! Lmk what you think (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Hi! 👋🏻 don't know if you're still looking for RP partners, but I'm interested! I'm still a bit new to rpnation, but I've been RPing in general for well over 5 or so years. Although u asked for 21+, I am only 20 yrs old. I'm a girl, she/her, and I'm interested in rping with you for MCU. I have a couple of OC's, but I can also play canon characters.
I reply often, at least 1 or 2 times daily. I think we could be a pretty good match for rp's! Lmk what you think (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)
Hey there! I am feel free to shoot me a PM and we can plot further 😄

Hello there!

I would be interested for any of those three. Shoot me a PM and we can figure out which one to do!

Hey,

I'd be interested in a SPN one and known for writing for Sam which works for me as I have two OC's connected to Dean and one OC who is a half sibling of the brothers.

Hey,

I'd be interested in a SPN one and known for writing for Sam which works for me as I have two OC's connected to Dean and one OC who is a half sibling of the brothers.
Awesome! I would love to do a SPN one with you. Please feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back