• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CaffienatedGremlin

Just a local weeb - metalhead
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
If you recognize me from another server, I’m not replacing anyone, just looking for more people to write with!
Hi! My name's Gwyn or I'm known as Scatters as well! Here's a lil bit about me. :]

I'm 21 years old, have been roleplaying since I was roughly 11 (last I remember, started on forums and worked upwards), and I'm a semi-literate to novella writer!
I also match my partner’s length, my replies depend drastically on if I’m on my computer or not.
I do tend to delay occasionally, so if I delay longer than a few days, don't be afraid to text me.
I'm looking for someone to be a potential canon for a (you) (M) CC/ (me) (F) OC roleplay- and I am more than willing to double, depending on the anime!
I absolutely adore slow-burn Romance. I love everything in between, from angst to fluff, anything, and everything that helps the characters bond and grow closer as time goes on!
I doubt I can perform accurately depending on the series, please keep that in mind, but I can try!

Semi-literate to literate is preferred, as long as there’s EFFORT being put in, I’ll match replies.
Bold is what I'm currently looking for, and italicized is second up — :]

Fandoms:

Bleach (Currently watching the anime.) Renji, Shunsui, Ikkaku, Kisuke -- (This is the top of my hankering list, I’d love to find someone to play Shunsui-)
AOT Jean, Connie, Eren (Is a BIG maybe)
TRIGUN STAMPEDE - Wolfwood, Vash
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Finished, I know the plot + characters thoroughly) unsure, throw ideas, I have a general grasp on a handful of the characters, however.
DMC
(I've played 5, this would definitely be a possible oc(me) (F) x cc (you) (m) because I don't know how to play canons) Throw ideas, I have a stoic sharp-shooter, so I'd think either Dante or Nero would work well.
Even though it isn’t anime, I also do like D&D like roleplays, just let me know if it piques your interest as well!
But anyways- yes, this is all! Feel free to DM me with any questions; any anime I don't have listed could always throw them my way to see if I've seen them!

To forewarn, I am not active on this forum, I haven't been active on here since probably 2021, so please expect delays from me on here.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back