• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family Drama RP

Hey guys! I've been craving an RP with this plot:

(WARNING: Trigger warning for mention of suicide)

Muse A is a successful business man, running his father's firm alongside his older brother. He's engaged to a beautiful woman, and his life is basically perfect.

Muse B is A's younger brother. 10 years younger than A at 16, and still in high school B is a quiet piano prodigy at a performing arts school, and pretty much the black sheep of his family. As a result he isn't very close to his brothers.

One night out of the middle of no where, A gets a cryptic text from B asking his brother to delete a certain document off his computer after he's dead. Worried, A goes to his father's home to find his little brother has attempted suicide. Thankfully, B has survived. While waiting for B to wake up, A finds that the document is an online diary detailing his younger brother's secret life. Once B wakes up, A is thrust into his brother's secret world which includes, among other things, an amphetamine drug ring opporating out of a high school, drag queens, and B's secret relationship with a man 10 years his senior.

You will be playing Muse A. I'd ideally like someone over 18 who's fairly illiterate. Feel free to PM me or comment below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back