• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Familiar

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Haven Rock - Morning
As Rachelle checked the board, numerous requests had been planted on, they seemed to be growing exponentially over the last few weeks. Many lacked interest, such as requests over small disputes, with minute payments, but some stuck out as interesting, at least to most.

One described animal attacks on the road leading toward the docks a couple of days out of Haven Rock, traders having been chased off from their imported goods by what they described to be a massive, ferocious beast, yet no fatalities had been noted. The head of the beast was noted as a proof of reward, to be handed to the Merchant's Association, yet the only specific details on the animal was that, "You will know it when you see it."

Another denoted a string of seemingly random murders in a far off fishing village, a few days travel at least, though little evidence had been found to the origin of these killings. Needless to say, the note made their desperation clear.

The last documented a demand for bodyguards for a noble's expedition to a far away land, desiring protection during the journey, with a small pay at first, and a larger one upon their return.

Zamasu Zamasu Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Rachelle Spatford & Akakiryu

Rachelle read down all of the requests until one particular request caught her interest. It is something about a monster shooing away merchants and it doesn’t say what is looks like other than the vague “You’ll know when you see it” line. “This should do.” Rachelle said before turning to Akakiryu and ask “What do you think? It's a high-risk, high-reward type. Though, it could just be a bear.”

Aka was sitting close by sipping some freshly brewed tea from an ornate cup with a floral design on it. “Ah, nothing quite like a cup of tea before a mission.” He said a pleasing smile on his face as he laid back on a bench, finishing the last of his drink. He quickly placed the cup in his backpack and gave the board a look over. He scratched his chin, deep in thought about the jobs. “Indeed, of all the job's I believe this one is the most suitable. We are not detectives, and I think my abilities would work better talking a beast down rather than fighting off humans.” Aka agreed, crossing his arms and nodding. With his ability to commune with nature he could most likely communicate with the creature. Considering it didn't try to kill him first. Plus if it was something as simple as a bear Rachelle could handle it without him. Although he would rather they not have to kill the creature. The thought of taking another living creatures life made Aka cringe in terror.

There he goes again with the talking… Rachelle thought when Akakiryu says he could talk the beast out. “Sorry to burst your bubble, but a beast is not different than any animal. If it straight up attacks you, show no mercy. Not all creatures can be tamed and it is in their nature.” She says as she takes the request and goes over to her sister and places the request down on her desk. “We’re taking this request.” She says. Michelle takes up the request, reads it, and then says “Are you sure about this? What if the beast in question could be a dragon? Will you be okay?” She seems to be worried, but Rachelle says “Don’t worry about me, I have Akakiryu by my side. I promise you that we’ll return safe and sound. Is that okay?”

Michelle looks away for a moment, thinking about Rachelle’s decision to take up such a dangerous quest. Eventually, she takes an ink-dipped quill and writes down “TAKEN” with her signature of approval. “Please, be back safe. I’ll pray for your safety.” Michelle says and then she leans to her to look at Akakiryu and say “Aka, please take care of my sister for me, alright? Now, get to it and I wish you both good luck.” She says with encouragement. Rachelle turns to her Familiar and say “Let’s get going. I think we have enough supplies for this quest. I think we have a few potions and antidotes that have been used since the last one.” She turns to Michelle for a moment before looking away and makes her way out of the guild.

Aka nodded towards both sisters in response to both their statements. “Do not fret. It is my duty to protect the master. Without her I would be on the road running for my life, or causing trouble. Anyway, have a nice day.” The Crimson skinned man told Michelle before following Rachelle out. “You know I use to be friends with dragons. They’re really nice, and have such interesting stories. You just can't take their treasure, they hate that. I'm certain I can handle that creature. But if it comes down to it I'll do what I must.” Aka said his kind expression turning to a serious determined one as he headed towards the location of their next mission with his master.

Randomfella Randomfella

Haven Rock - Morning - Travelling to Caldenton - Night, the next day
The road to Caldenton, known for its trading port as one of the main import and export towns in the county, home of the Merchant's Association, was completely paved. The marks of countless trade caravans having made their mark on each scratch of the road, muddy hoof-prints yet to be washed off by the usual English rain. Along their travels, Rachelle and Akakiryu came across several merchants, their heads hung low, some riding but a lone horse, their goods lost along the short journey. Some warned of a ferocious beast a day away, perhaps halfway between the two towns, a ferocious beast they barely got a sight of, beside the ferocious look upon its face.

For the two travellers, perhaps unfortunately, their trip was peaceful. Not a single major interruption, and no assaulting beast to note as the sight of Caldenton came within their view, street lanterns beaming, the town never seemed to sleep. Beside a few people resting along the sides of the road, there was little of note, most animals avoided it due to the constant traffic, only crossing when humans were out of sight. Whatever this beast was, a conclusion could be drawn that it must have been preoccupied, or uninterested in the pair.

2RPddj0.png

Ren
The practice of salvaging the bodies didn’t interest Ren much. She had little need for what the average bandit could possess. The enemies’ corpses could at least make delicious meals to quench her thirst for revenge, but in her current good mood, they appeared too charred to make a good meal.

The ghostly fires had vanished without a trace, if she kept them around any longer it might affect Arisa’s spirit, and the noble girl could really use some rest, she was clearly affected by the smell. To Ren’s surprise, the girl was unfazed before the sight of carnage. She half expected Arisa to be somewhat shaken, a shaken girl that will eventually submit to the terror of a malicious fox spirit, practically become her little cub for her to manipulate at will. Perhaps it was her naivety that prevented her from recognizing true terror when it happened before her eyes.

But at that moment, the fox spirit saw something else, something she knew too well. Even for but a moment, in Arisa’s eyes lay an awakening, inspired by a glimpse of power. Would it be the beginning of her road to ruin, Ren did not know. People, after all, are complicated, it was for that very reason that Ren took interest in them.

The servants seemed worried about a particular item on one of the bandits. Arisa simply dismissed it so Ren too decided not to inquire about it. Her opinion on Arisa had taken a turn today, for better or worse was remain to be discovered. For now, she followed after the human girl back into the carriage like an obedient fox.

Take the reign, little human girl, what curious path are you going to lead me to?
Damafaud Damafaud

06901254123b10670bea7e24edc4686f.jpg
Arisu Kazuran

The sound of an approaching figure made Arisu instinctively reach for her katana sheathed at her hip. It was only when she saw it was a smaller boy that she dropped her hand back to the fox, tending to its wounds once again. The boy once squatted beside her, words flowing from his mouth as she tied the cloth around the leg of the animal. He seemed harmless enough, but you could never be too sure. While she was on guard, she figured he wouldn't pose much of a threat even if they were to fight. Yasu sniffed at the boy from the safety of Arisu's shoulders as if to confirm whether he was bad or good. His natural instincts on whether someone was friend or foe was, for the most part, accurate.

"How could I leave a helpless animal alone?" She said simply, watching as he hand fed the fox water. The fox, surely distrusting and scared of humans, bit the boy, but he showed no signs of pain. When the fox had drank its fill, Yasu crawled from down her arm to inspect the bitten hand. He tended to the small punctures of the bite with a few licks before scurrying back into Arisu's arm, who held him fondly while stroking the weasel. "Such weaklings could never even hope to lay a hand on me," she said confidently before standing up, her katana clattering against her hip. The fight was nowhere near enough to quench her thirst for battle. Well, they were only village people. She had to find something else.

"Will you be taking care of this animal?" Arisu eyes the shorter, smaller boy. He didn't look like a typical boy from here. Perhaps he was from the West? If so, why would such a small boy be here? Especially if he was by himself. Not that it was her problem. She waited for his answer, Yasu squirming in her arms before crawling to the top of her head to also stare at the boy.

Elizabeth and Loteza - Bandit Camp, Poland - Evening​
This job came with little detail, it wasn't unusual for Liz to have offers that explained little of the marks origin, nor their reason for wanting them dead, but this was something else entirely. "He travels often." Well, no shit, bandits don't often stick around a town after they've abused the residents, and burnt half of it down, not that his past was necessarily of concern to the girl. What they forgot to mention, was the several men that followed him, and the god damn magic child by his side. If she wasn't already, Elizabeth should have held herself lucky she knew of such things thanks to her own new friend, else she might have walked into a quite literal display of just how mortal she was. What she still did not know however, was what the girl could do.

There was little time to change her mind, she had already travelled several days at the promise of pay, though she technically did have the option. The now camping bandits were about half a day from the village of Krazna where she had recently visited, it was reasonably armed, more so than your average, but with the new addition to their team the bandits had grown quite assured of themselves. The girl always had the option to wait for a potential battle, a distraction to strike say you. Then again, perhaps the cover of night was the only thing she required.

simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Elpida - Zhouni Outskirts, Asia - Midday
4f881f3e6b04ba11d895e26b476093d9.png
"Oh, hello!" Elpida giggled at the sight of Yasu. A smile formed on the boy's face as the woman spoke, though from her tone, he couldn't be completely sure of her. She appeared strong, for a human, that was for sure, but what of her strength of mind? Of will? That, Elpida could not be completely sure of. "No." He simply answered, a slight sadness to his tone as he continued to look down at the creature. "I wish I could heal it." He added, a short sigh escaping as he did so, almost as if the boy were ashamed of the inability. "But there is something important I must do." He continued, his tonality seeming to lighten as he did so, before looking toward the woman with a smile.

Slowly reaching into his robe, Eli pulled his Mundus Stone from it. It appeared as a pure white gem, perhaps akin to a diamond, though by the expression on his face it was clear he was attempting to gauge her reaction to it, rather than his own interest. "I'm on a quest of sorts." He continued to smile, an up-beat attitude forming in his demeanour, as he rose to meet the woman, well, as far as his short stature would allow at least. "I need to take this... Gem... To a far off land." He lied playfully, staring into the woman's eyes expectantly as he spoke. "Would you like to hold it?" He suddenly inquired, tilting his head to the side as his fingers gradually opened, hand outstretching slightly toward her.

Yun Yun

Arisa & Ren - Zenith's Stride - One Week Later, Night
The pitch black of desert night was beginning to drown out vision for the small group, but they knew a town was soon to come, and to spend a night in some semblance in civilisation was preferable to another in the freezing desert. Yet, as they roved over the large hill before them, the bright lanterns of Zanick shone before them, a guiding beacon to a warm hearth.

However, as they grew closer, the lights did not begin to even out, as would be expected. Instead, it became clear that they did not stem from simple torches, but rather, as the screams of those within echoed through the vast expanse, it became quite apparent that the buildings within, were what had been torched. Ren, however, could see the flames now far more clearly. They were not natural, not to this world at least, their origin clearly stemming from a source not unlike her own.

Mqueserasera Mqueserasera Damafaud Damafaud

Redd + Leondres + Sevana
(Part 1 of Collab between Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )​
Redd had been on guard ever since they left the restaurant. The familiar had moved since then, and. He felt a surge of magic in the area. So he was focused on that familiar when he felt a chill run down his spine. Of course, it was too late by the time Redd’s massive arm swung around to strike the foe. Even if he had timed it right his height made him miss them by a large margin anyway. Normally Redd would have taken a moment to be depressed about his blunder. Maybe make a comment on how weak, and pathetic he was. Or mention how his size and power were wasted on a loser such as himself. But the thief didn't give him the time. Mocking him, and running away with their supplies. To which Redd replied,”RAAAAAAAHHH DIE THIEF SCUM!!!” Obviously this was out of character for the normally quiet and grumpy, but generally composed Redd. He was letting His old habit of hunting criminals to the ends of the earth flare up again. He had to remind himself that he wasn't a bounty hunter at least not at current. Of course, this wasn't a normal situation anyway. She had stolen from him, and what was worse was that she was a familiar. So Redd felt it was only necessary if he went all out this once. “RETURN OUR VALUABLES, AND I MIGHT JUST KILL YOU QUICKLY SCUM!!” Redd roared as he charged through the crowds of people, most of which had already cleared a path when they saw the giant man ramming his way towards them. Of course, he had completely forgotten that Leo probably couldn't keep up with him. But he figured his magical luck would help catch up.

Whilst Redd had been on alert ever since they left the restaurant, Leondres, on the other hand, was totally relaxed with both of his hands resting at the back of his head, having a full belly of delicious food, he had enough to keep him satisfied and totally unaware for the time being. Totally ignorant of what Redd had been sensing since the moment they arrived in Lionsgate. Thus, as a consequence, he’d been utterly unaware of the presence of the thief which had been tailing them the whole time until Redd had reacted. Redd’s reaction alone giving Leo a good shock - but wouldn’t compare to what Leo felt as he realized the source of Redd’s outburst. His face distorting into wide-eyed shock, Leondres had seemed to be stuck frozen in place, as across the crowd dangling by the large paws of a ‘cheeky kitty’ was a satchel of his valuables that Leo subsequently forced Redd to haul around for him. His eyes shifting toward Redd’s side, and clearly missing was Leo’s satchel of goods “Hoiiii, HOI HOI HOI!!!! That’s mine! YOU DAMN CAT-PERSON!!! Do you have any idea who you’re stealing froooom!!!!” Leo shouted, boiling in frustration to the point one might have even noticed steam blowing out from his nostrils. Breaking his posture into a frenzy of different exaggerated hand gestures and trailing behind Redd who had already been clearing a path toward the thief.

“MRRAAAAH, YOU TWO ARE CRAZY!” Small pitter-patters of her leather boots loudly snapped against the ground as she desperately tried to scatter away from the scene, a comical billow of dust and grime once gathered on the cobblestone path had violently kicked up behind her as she ran off, acting sort of like a trail of smoke shooting out the soles of her feet! Complete pandemonium ensued as the absurd chase continued, petrified screams of nearby citizens could be heard from almost several blocks away as they desperately sought cover from the onslaught of pebbles being indiscriminately thrown from Sevana’s heels, furthermore many of these pedestrians were deliberately hurling themselves out of the way from Redd’s path, those unlucky enough to not see the living ‘behemoth’ behind them were subsequently slingshotted out of the way like they were weightless ragdolls. Brief instances of warily looking over her shoulder only involved seeing faint ‘twinkles’ of the poor people soaring far above their heads, a few weren’t even people! Upon investigating up into the sky, her attentive ears were able to able to ‘capture’ a panicked ‘moo’, a closer look had revealed a fully grown Dairy cow that was effortlessly launched into the atmosphere like a freaking frisbee. “WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM?!” She barely had a clue what was happening anymore all aside from the fact that this well-thought ‘plan’ of hers had completely backfired, Sevana just wanted to have an acquaintance that would provide assistance in guiding her through Lionsgate without the worries of being hurt by the local guard but instead, she now had two ‘loonies’ wanting to chop her head off over a couple of coins in a bag! Obviously one of them had more of an intention of using her as a fur-carpet substitute for a doormat, unlike the other who was just struggling to keep up! Not to mention he was also swaying his arms around like a windmill for some odd reason, probably as a pathetic intimidation tactic or something.THAT’S NOT VERY REASSURING AT ALL!” Whining at Redd’s last response, Sevana was now trying her best to unfasten the satchel’s handle that had been confusingly caught up in the hook of her ‘tail’, all the while bounding away on one foot as she continued to whimper in a theatrical way. Somehow, no matter how much she tried, that damned bag was ‘locked’ into her tail with no way of escape! With Redd now ‘hot’ on her trail, Sevana abandoned her efforts of removing it and focused on running into an alleyway that acted sort of like a confined bazaar that was littered with various stalls, wagons, and confused merchants. “OUT OF MY WAY, OUT OF MY WAY! CAN’T YOU SEE THEY’RE GONNA KICK MY BUTT?!” Energetically vaulting over their stalls, Sevana was beginning to be a bit relieved at seeing the image of a pissed-off Redd beginning to shrink although her fear only amplified once her outfit’s hood had flopped up over her head, shielding her eyes. “GAAH, I’VE BEEN CURSED WITH THE BLINDNESS!!!” Not knowing where to go because of her vision being constricted, she haphazardly tumbled over one of the upper tarps of the bigger stalls and had painfully crashed to the ground where she remained in a dazed stupor. It was beginning to seem like her fate had been sealed as trying to get up had only made her collapse to her knees, she’d been too delirious to walk and now these guys were gonna turn her into sushi! Surprisingly, luck had fortuned the girl as most of the alleyway merchants were beginning to aid her. “Miss are you okay?” One of them said with a concerned tone. “Stand back get her some water!” Another said in an authoritative voice. Sevana was wondering why they were flocking to help out a Familiar such as her but it soon became clear once she had realized that her ‘deformed’ ears hadn't been revealed to them because of her hood. “T-t-hose mean men were t-trying to h-hurt me!” Taking advantage of the false illusion she had created, Sevana pretended to put on her best acting voice as she pointed at the two, her Trenchant gloves would’ve been a dead giveaway of her likeness to a Familiar but perhaps it was the machoness adding onto their gullible nature as the men were now beginning to look at Redd and Leo with disdain. “SO, YOU LIKE KICKING BUTTS, DO YA? WELL, WE’LL SHOW YOU FREAKS!” At a moment’s notice, the whole Bazaar had gone into an uproar and now random merchants were arming themselves from neighboring weapon stands that were conveniently placed close at hand, pretty unclear as to why there were so many damn swords, spears, and everything else in this one place but she didn’t question it. With most of the shopkeepers now armed with weapons and blocking off the duo, Sevana was able to regain her strength and wordlessly tiptoe her way into an opened warehouse that was located right at the end of the small market place.

The chase was on! Leo had been trekking behind in the destructive path created by Redd on his charge at the thief on the run until their path had been eventually blocked by a group of random merchants & shopkeepers. By the time Leo caught up to Redd & caught his breath, the merchants had already armed themselves with an array of weaponry “Wait, wait, waiiit a second!!! Who the hell are you calling a freak?! It better NOT BE MEEE!!!!” he said with a highly exasperated tone as he entered a heroic pose “The illustrious Leondres the Lucky!!!”

On his rampage after the familiar thief, Redd blew away many unfortunate bystanders. Who’s only crime was being unlucky enough to not move out of his way fast enough. The towering wall of muscle easily tossed away anyone who stood between him and his target without a second thought. Food stalls, stray animals, civilians, children, and at some point a very confused Cow. Which when hurtling through the air like a paper ball being hurled at some poor substitute teacher. But he didn't have a moment to think of how the cow got in the city. Probably was brought in by its owner, or ended up wondering here by accident. It didn’t matter, what did matter however was that Redd punished this exhibitionist thief. Who he had finally managed to corner in an alleyway. Although she had recruited the assistance or some weak minded humans. To which Redd replied to their threats with a very gentle, and ever so polite, ”RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHR!!!” Before charging through the men and knocking most if not all back like bowling pins. He reached out his massive arm to grab the thief girl by the tail and held her upside down ignoring those humans who he hadn't knocked out as they regained their composure and began returning to a fighting position. “Now, give me one reason I shouldn't burn you at the stake thieving harlot?” He asked her in a very gruff and aggravated voice. Making it clear any stupid answers wouldn't end well for her. Pillars or steam billowing from behind his scarf which had managed to hide his face the entire time.

She would’ve almost gotten away with it too if it weren’t for that gold-covered boy and his mangy mutt! Right as he was about to head for the exit and make her departure, Sevana observed the ground literally moving beneath her feet and before long she was lifted from the floor and was hanging upside down as if she were imitating a confused marsupial. She didn’t know how he was able to defeat all of them so easily, they didn’t even have time to react before those poor idiots were tossed away like they were human-garbage! More importantly, Redd’s scathing rage had nearly made her faint out of utter dread, admittedly it was probably all of the blood beginning to rush straight to her head after being held upside down for so darn long. “H-hey I only kept running because you threatened to kill me! I think anyone would’ve done the same thing, I was gonna give you your stuff back, I swear!” Continuing to helplessly dangle by her ‘tail’, Sevana’s hood had uncovered the girl’s strange ears making them public to the rest of the merchants. “Huh? She’s also a freak?” Obviously outraged that they deliberately stuck their necks out for the Familiar, a few of the conscious people had now directed their rage at her as well. “First off, I prefer the term Zephyr since that’s what I am! Secondly… RUDE!” Crossing her arms as she replied, Sevana couldn’t help but feel offended by their remarks. Nonetheless, it didn’t appear that they cared as they still had approached with fury in their step and, reprisal filled their minds and it seemed that they weren’t going to settle this over a nice cup of coffee. Intentionally shifting her weight back and forth, she was just able to create enough momentum to throw herself outwards, of course, she was still being clung on by Redd but making an escape wasn’t what she had in mind! Outstretching her sharpened gloves, she able to use her dangerous-looking claws as a means of cleaving through the set of weapons held out by the remainder of shop-keeps once they had gotten in range. “Mra-ha!” From their perspective, it looked like nothing had happened although as soon as they raised their arms in an over the top striking motion, a soft set of ‘clangs’ had resounded through the air as their weaponry had fallen apart onto the rocky floor. “Hua?! What the hell?! She’s a monster! Let’s get out of here” With their armaments being shredded to pieces there’d been nothing left to defend themselves with, so they ran but not without their dignity also being shredded to pieces as well! As soon as they stepped away it was revealed that Sevana had also sliced their belt buckles, in due time their pants had been wrapped between their ankles, tripping them up as they ran away. “Maybe next time you’ll think about calling other people rude names! Anyway..” Looking back up at Redd, a fair sentiment of humiliation could be felt radiating off of her as she revealed what she was really after. “I wasn’t trying to steal your belongings, I mean sure I took them but it wasn’t for the sake of keeping them! I-I-i wanted to convince you guys to look after me!” She didn’t know how to fully explain herself without sounding irrational, her mind was jumbled up by stress and it was beginning to twist her speech, Sevana was hoping that he’d understand what she meant but seeing how angry he was it didn’t seem like he cared in the slightest. “The guards said I wasn’t allowed in their city without some Human leading me, I tried looking everywhere but not one person would spare me their time… I had to survive just by eating their table scraps, I couldn’t continue to keep starving myself, so I thought stealing was the only way to get someone’s attention!” Huffing with a pause, Sevana’s brow had suddenly furrowed as if she’d noticed there was something out of place. Sticking out a single claw, she pointed at Redd before skimming her nail across the air in confusion. “Uhh… Where’s your friend?” She swore there was two of them, where did the other one go?

Redd + Leondres + Sevana
(Final Part of Collab between - Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )​
From around the corner, one might have heard the completely exhausted voice of Leondres “Waaaaiit~ Uuuupppp~” slumped against the wall, Leondres had been practically dragging himself by this point in his attempt to catch up, watching as a few passerby merchants hobbling right by passed him with their pants down to their ankles “Whaaa…” giving a few wide-eyed blinks as they went passed. The only reason Leo managed to keep track of where Redd & the thief were going where through a series of lucky glimpses from the corner of his eye “I….Finally….Made...It...Give..Me..My...STUFF!!” gasping for breath between each word before dropping to his knees and placing his head on the ground, huffing under his breath “So tired...Why! Why did you have to run so far~” after he had finished mentally crying due to exhaustion, he looked back up to Redd, who had snatched the thief’s tail in his hand, with clenched muscles, veins popping out from his neck and an expression within his eyes and from what Leo had learned during his time with Redd; was that this had usually been the signals that Redd was about to snap “Hoi Redd, Redd! Let’s no go do anything rash now~ So did the thief explain herself?”

Redd was beyond any sort of explanation at this point. He was just ready to snap the well-endowed cat burglar. He would have sent her back to their world in a body cast had Leo not arrived at the most unlucky of times. Redd simply growled in response to Leos question. “Nothing but lies, and bad ones at that. Let's hurt her before we send her back to our world. Hurt her...badly.” Redd said this last bit with a bit of emphasis, his eyes narrowing in a sadistic manner as he eyed his new punching bag. The only reason he hadn't crushed her at this time was because he needed to get their stuff safely away from her as it held all the necessities Redd required to keep Leo from whining. Besides, it would be a hassle to have to travel with no supplies. He would never get away from Leo's consistent whining.

“But i’m telling the truth, can’t you hear my stomach? It’s been growling for the past five minutes now!” All she wanted to do was eat something as she had been starving, as a Familiar she was able to sustain herself through consuming a tiny portion of food, however, that would only last for just a couple of weeks until she’d require something other than a meager bread crumb a day. “Also, I could’ve escaped just a second ago! You know that isn’t a real tail right? It’s kind of an heirloom though so ripping it would be a bit sad, still, It sort of proves that i’m not a bad person because i’m sticking around right?” She did have a point to some degree, given that she had enough energy to shred through those guy’s weapons, it would’ve taken a swift motion of her paw to get out of the mess she had made but wasting such a valuable tool like her precious tail would’ve been silly, she kept the thought as a last resort but still remained persistent in trying to negotiate. Clearly, Redd was in no position to listen to the girl’s pleas and if anything was more inclined to send her back to the ‘shadow realm’ by punching a crater-sized hole through her face! Seeing how he wasn’t willing to forgive this floofy headed thief, Sevana resorted to Redd’s friend as she believed that someone like him would be more ‘reasonable’ or so she hoped to believe. “Certainly someone as handsome as you wouldn’t let your friend hurt me right? I mean, you seem to be a pretty smarty lookin’ guy, surely you know I wasn’t being serious about takin’ your stuff!” Batting her eyelids back at Leondres with a coy smirk, Sevana thought this sort of flirtatious thing would work because of his innocent demeanor but she wasn’t expecting Redd to be all that moved by this pathetic seducing offered by the girl. Carefully humming as she thought back about the previous conversation that the two had earlier, the thought of the ‘King’ had popped up in her head, in seconds a devilish smile had caressed her rosy cheeks as she spoke. “You know, i’d be lying if I said you two weren’t in trouble… Your red-headed pal here just crippled a whole bunch of ‘innocent’ merchants, I wouldn’t be all too surprised if the guards were already looking for the culprits who were responsible!” Flickering her look from Redd and back to Leo, Sevana was almost certain that this ultimatum would both save her life and grant her free access to the city! “Mraaah! You hear that? I think they’re already shuffling through the alley as we speak, but all is not lost. I can get you two out of here, there’s another way out and I just happen to know it… But, you must promise that you’ll not only hurt me but look after me as well! Unless you think you can get out without being caught.” Armored footsteps sounded their way through the Bazaar, all of them approaching closer as time had begun to past by. Sevana had suspicions that they wouldn’t want to get caught otherwise their meeting with the ‘king’ would be ruined, that and they’d become wanted men.

Twirling his golden hair and blushes on his face, Leondres was quite clearly been taken away by the thief's comments that went to go on fueling his oversized ego “Ooohhoo! It’s about time someone recognized my greatness!~” he said, clasping both hands against his cheek “Well yes yes, I have to say I can't help but agree, what can I say after all? I’ve been blessed with bountiful luck, would you expect me to be as ugly as my ill-fated friend here? You could even say I am a descendent of luck itself!” he went on, in an almost teasing-like tone and for a moment it might have seemed like Leo was lost somewhere in the recesses of his mind, as he went on to mentally list off aloud how amazing he believed himself to be. As Sevana went on to explain their situation and the fact that guards were most likely looking for them at this very moment. Leondres didn’t seem all too bothered by this information, the mere mention of the fact had given a slight spark to Leo’s eyes “Guards?? HAHAHAHA! I’m ‘Lucky Leo’!! Do you really think some guards will be enough to catch me? Tehehee, fat chance! I’m the greatest there is and ever will be!!!” he said with his chest puffed out with self-pride.

Of course, Redd didn't seem any less keen on killing the cat even with the somewhat logical excuse, and shameless flirting attempts. He listened focusing on the noise in the distant area. He could clearly hear she was correct. Guards were being called to handle the situation, aka them. Redd figured it would happen, he probably went a bit overboard when he tossed the cow into the air. But that didn’t really matter to Redd. He only smiled a terrifying smile, although with his mouth covered the only indication was the scar on his mouth peeking out from behind his scarf, and the devilish glare in his eyes. “Let them come, they can bear witness to your corpse after I crucify you. Then they can join you.” He growled raising a fist in preparation to beat her to a pulp. He knew he could handle a bunch of human guards without much issue. It wouldn't be the first time after all. When traveling with Leo you tended to draw the attention of all the wrong people, case, in fact, being the cat thief currently in his grasp. It probably didn't help that Leo had many people who wanted him dead simply because they thought he was a cheat, or because he actually stole from them. But those were thoughts for another time. Now he needed to focus on destroying the thieving harlot.

Leondres had been exuding nothing but overconfidence and almost total apathy to the fact they would likely soon find themselves in deep waters with the city guardsmen. It wasn’t until Redd had spoken up with that devilish look in his eyes, that Leondres’ demeanor shifted into a tilted expression as he shot a glance at Redd “Hoiiiii~ Why is your first instinct always to kill everything you come across? Like she said, maybe she can be of some use to us. Besides, hehehee..” a mischievous spark grew in Leo’s eyes “I could always use her as my personal slave~”

Redd turned to glare at Leo from the corner of his eye. The stupid human was so easily swayed and quick to veer away from a little manslaughter. It was quite pathetic to the colossus still holding the cat girl upside down.”Don’t be so foolish. You know we can handle some pathetic human guards. We don't need this weakling. Besides, she is a familiar. She most likely wants to tag along so she can try to steal, and destroy my stone. Then you'd be all alone, without my “ugly mug” to save your ass anymore.” Redd pointed out, clearly Leo hadn't thought past his own massive ego. It was a good thing he was lucky because boy he sure was stupid. He would have been caught long ago had he had to rely on his actual skills.

“Wai--MRAHAA?!” Hearing Leondre’s first remark almost led her to believe that things were actually beginning to work out in her favor. She didn’t mind working for them at all as long as she’d gotten some chow in her rumbling tummy, but once she’d heard his comment about being used as a ‘personal slave’ Sevana’s cooperative disposition had completely vanished before their eyes as she aimlessly swung her legs outwards in a bratty attempt to let her voice be heard. “Wha’cha think I am? I see that perverted look in yer depraved face! I ain't flyin’ that way chief so don’t you even thiiiink about it and if you so much as even dare try touchin’ the merchandise I’ll make sure that you won't be able to have cubs or whateva you humans have!” Frankly, she probably would’ve kept on for hours with her fuming rant if it weren’t for the Redd’s mentioning of something very peculiar, a ‘stone’. Trailing through her thoughts, she did distinctly remember arriving with some sort of rock that just suddenly poofed up in her hands without any rhyme or reason but surely he couldn’t be referring to that! Or was he? By the sound of it, this random stone had held a lot of importance to him. “Why would I want to steal some silly rock from you? Besides I have my own that I showed up here with, not sure what this ‘thing’ even does.” Sevana didn’t care about collecting any rocks, nicknacks, or any other things. Staying alive and having something to eat were this girl’s biggest goals and these two knuckleheads were beginning to waste time and those guards were fast approaching. “Whatever you think I’m after I could care less about it! I just want all of us to get out of here before these clueless watchmen see our faces, I’m already in enough trouble as it is for being in this city! Also, don’t be so darn stubborn! You might be able to beat’em up but you’re just gonna bring more attention to us and more importantly, you’re gonna ruin that stupid King meeting thing of yours!” For the amount of time she had spent hanging upside down, she was starting to get really sick of it, both in a literal sense and figurative sense.

Leondres shot an agitated look towards Redd “Hrmph! I know that I’m not worried about any stupid guards! But she can still be useful, besides I’m sure we can use her thieving skills to our advantage.” he said crossing his arms. Switching his attention from Redd, to Sevana who Leo stared at with a stupefied expression, clearly, the two of them had not been on the same page, and for a moment one might have noticed Leo’s cheeks going a bright red “Whaa!?! That’s noooot what I meant!!!” he shouted aloud whilst raising his fists into the air “I mean you can carry my luggage, and do stuff I’m not bothered to do myself!” His head drooping down, his eyes facing the ground in an almost ashamed manner “Huh? Wait! Were you eavesdropping on us the whole time?! How do you know that I wanna’ meet the King?!” he questioned, raising his head and placing a contemplative hand upon his chin. Redd sighed at all this nonsense. He tossed the girl away from him and towards Leo like a sack of potatoes.”I had almost forgotten about your desire to meet the king. I suppose we can't do that if I kill all the humans...grrr. Very well. Although I’m still not letting her stay with us. I don’t trust her. Besides, if we have a thief who's actually skilled with us then you're useless human.” Redd pointed out as he began to walk out of the merchant area preparing to escape before he had to deal with the angry human guards. Who surely wouldn't allow them to go free. Of course right as he was preparing to go a small army of guards appeared around them on all ends.”Halt right there criminal scum! You are hereby under arrest for the following crimes. Disturbing the peace, assault, destruction of property, indecent exposure, being a freak, and unlicensed cow flinging in a public area, do not resist or we will be forced to use deadly force!” The guard seemingly in charge said as he put away the scroll containing the list of all their crimes. Most of which only caused Redd great irritation.”Well, I guess we don’t have much choice now. Best forget about meeting the king. Unless I kill all of these guards. Then there won't be any witnesses. Hmm, I like that idea.” Redd said as he scanned the area around them contemplating a strategy. They would just have to figure out a plan for meeting the king in some other way. It wasn't looking like they’d be able to just walk in and have a tea party with him.

Feeling his unrelenting grasp beginning to finally unwind its strength, Sevana considered that something was able to get through that thick skull of his! She was just about to let out one humongous sigh at her supposed clemency, yet mistaking this action for an act of kindness was her foolishly falling into a misconception of safety given that she had now been used as a metaphorical bowling ball. “Tha-MRAahw?!” Flustered screams obscured the Familiar’s attempts at expressing gratitude and with a blaring ‘squeel’, Sevana’s lightweight frame had hurtled directly into Leondres. “Thanks a lot! You could’ve warned me before doing something like that.” He just had to throw her, didn’t he? He couldn’t have set her down and let the girl be on her way? Returning right side up was nice but after being flung like a ragdoll she was afflicted with the nauseating feeling of the room itself ‘spinning’ around her, a temporary carousel of ‘woosiness’ that gradually diminished after hunching her warm forehead onto the human’s chest. “Don’t take this the wrong way, I’m just trying to regain back my balance.” Brushing her head against some bizarre fool’s body wasn’t exactly something she had in mind but once she’d divulged a nauseating groan from between her lips, it was blatantly obvious that so much as stepping backward would have the poor girl careening onto the ground like a fish out of water. Admittedly this was only a half-truth as Sevana was fully capable of walking around, yet that flaxen-eyed idiot’s attractiveness had made her cling onto him just a bit more, in a way, it was almost like a lucky coincidence for both of him, mainly him though! Maybe it was that Zephyr warrior ‘spirit’, but she did also find that brutish companion of his rather handsome as well, not to mention those bulging muscles of his! However, unlike his interesting appearance, his uncharming personality definitely needed an upgrade. “Here’s your dumb stuff back, if you don’t mind I’m just gonna rest my head a while longer.” With the noisy snap of her tail, the intertwined appendage had crackled through the air like a whip, in return loosening Leondre’s stuff just enough so that it dropped off from the hook and laid to rest near his feet. She must’ve gotten a bit carried away with all the ‘swooning’ because in due time she’d heard the gruffed voices of the guards, spouting off their stern demands and something about not having a cow flinging license?! Redd’s threats of death towards the guards were pretty damn scary but that whole cow thing was still bugging her. When did Lionsgate have such a thing? Why did it exist? It frankly irritated her so much that she didn’t care that Redd was gonna beat these guys to a pulp, in fact, she was also inclined to join too. Relieving a soft purr from the bottom of her throat, Sevana marginally stepped off from Leo as she flared out her paws, revealing her drawn-out claws once more. “Who do you think you’re calling freak?” Normally she would’ve just sprinted off into the sunset, leaving nothing behind but a trail of dust in her wake but for some reason, she felt that she owed these two a favor for trying to steal their stuff! It’s not like that monster of a man needed any help but it’s the thought that counts!

Cracking a smug grin Leondres switched his gaze from Sevana and onto the guards “Thank you very much miss~” Leondres chimed, kicking up his satchel of goods off the ground with the tip of his foot into the air, and landing nicely onto his shoulder, entering a heroic pose with one arm stretched out at the guards “I give you all you gentleman one chance! Stand aside, OR GET THE BIGGEST ASS WHOOPIN’ OF YOUR LIVES!!”

Last edited:
Rachelle Spatford & Akakiryu

Aka had enjoyed their peaceful walk down the paved roads to Caldenton. But he was surprised that no beast made itself known. He figured it must have been due to their being just a traveling duo. It seemed the creature was only interested in merchants. Which lead him to believe it wasn’t your average beast. “Hmm, so maybe we should talk to some people. See if we can't get any info on the beast? I think if we convince a merchant to let us travel back with them we may even lure the creature out.” Aka suggested to Rachelle, as he looked around for someone who might have information of use to them. Once he spotted said individual he would happily approach them with a big friendly grin, and a wave of his hand. “Hello there, me and an associate of mine are hunting the creature terrorizing these parts. But we don't seem to be having any luck luring it out. Could you maybe give us some information about the creature, or maybe point out a merchant who is hiring bodyguards so we might tag along. I think if we do the beast will surely appear.” Aka asked all this his voice and mannerisms as polite and courteous as always. He just hoped he could get some info, and people weren’t too scared to talk about it.

A rugged man, carrying loads from one crate to another, continued to work as Aka spoke, clearly barely listening to the boy's several questions. “Dunno.” He simply shrugged, never seeming to stop. “Merchant’s Association is up the road.” He added after another trip, the only indication he gave being the nod of his head up the road, which led to what was clearly the largest building in the town, which almost appeared as three circular homes connected in an arrow shape.

Aka bowed respectfully to the man, a cheerful smile still on his face. ”Thank you kind sir. I apologize if I distracted you any from your work. Hopefully we will be able to apprehend this beast and restore the trade route back to its previous lucrative state.” He said all this even though he was certain the man, who simply grunted in response, was far too preoccupied to pay him any mind. So he cheerfully turned away, his arms swinging at his side as he returned to Rachelle. He stopped directly in front of her and bowed as if he was before some honorable shogun. “Master, I wasn't able to obtain any information about the beast. But I did get directions to the Merchants Association. I believe we should go there and question them, maybe even offer our protection so we might tag along when the beast attacks next.” Aka suggested his voice showing no sign of just how pleased he was about his ideas. He had been taught very well to mask such ugly emotions. So he was never disrespectful, smug, or anything of that sort if he could help it.

“Right.” Rachelle says before she continues down the path, expecting Akakiryu to follow. How strange. If the beast didn’t attack us, could it be because we don’t have any items worth selling? Whatever the reason for attacking is unforgivable.Rachelle thought. One could see how straight her face is. She is really serious about the mission.

~A bit later~

It didn’t take long before Aka, and Rachelle had arrived before the Merchant association. He stared upon the building taking in its decor, and size. “Hmm, it's almost as big as the Manor back home. Well, the guest Manor that is. Let us make pace Master. I am most excited about this quest. I wonder what kind of creature we will be apprehending.” Even if the creature was some ferocious monster Aka had always enjoyed learning about and befriending new creatures. Especially the odd creatures of the human world. Back in his world he had heard of an odd large thick skinned creature who went around carrying a trunk everywhere it went, and another that was part beaver, and part duck! It was called a platypus he believed. Truly this mission would bring forth such a majestic creature. Aka couldn't wait to find out. He had wanted to meet this creature ever since he first heard about it from one of the familiars who had competed in the last trial. He hoped he would come upon it during his time in the human world. But so far no one knew of such a creature existing. So excited to discover the new creature he vigorously marched forward into the building his arms swinging at full force as he pushed the doors open mayhaps a bit harder then he had intended. The doors were flung open nearly coming off the hinges and stirred up a cloud of dust as they did so. ”Oh my, I apologize it seems I don’t know my own strength. Hello, I am Akakiryu, and we are here to handle the creature problem. Who might I talk to about this? Oh and once again I am very sorry about the door.” Aka apologized bowing repeatedly in apology and also to hide the blush spreading across his face. Making his already red tinted face turn an even darker shade of red.

A man, sitting at a table just beyond the door, stood up in shock at the sudden burst into the office. “Wha!- What is this meaning of this!? Who do you think you are!?” He demanded in a frightened tone, attempting to hold grasp over some form of authority. “Why would we talk to you about anything?” His demeanor calmed, yet the frustration was still ever present in his voice, like an urchin from the street had suddenly burst through… Then again, judging from the number that littered it, it wouldn’t be a surprise.

“God damn it, Aka.” Rachelle says in disappointment “Do you know what knocking on the door means? Ugh, you,re such a bloody nonce.” She goes over to the man, takes out the request, and places it on the table. “We are here to look for the beast that has been causing some ruckus on your merchants.” She says “You know anything about it?” She asked.

Randomfella Randomfella

Rachelle Spatford & Akakiryu - Caldenton - Night
The clearly frustrated man placed his index finger to the nose of his glasses, pushing them up to his face in an attempt to regain his composure. "I hope you intend on paying for those damages." A nazeled voice followed, his eyes darting around the woman and, in particular, the red boy beside her. It was clear by his demeanor he didn't want to come anywhere near them as he pointed toward the door, he clearly had some sort of disease.

Picking up a quill from the ink beside his notes, the man slowly lowered his body to sit, his age showing itself as audible clicks erupted from the basic movements. He must have been around forty-five, with a life of work in his past. "Where are you from." A now bored tone asked, almost like it were routine, it didn't even sound like a question, ready to note them down in his ledgers, before eyeing the request. "Ahh... I see." The man's tone suddenly changed, his eyes looking to each side before staring up toward Rachelle.

"There have been countless reports, though few went into detail of exactly what it was, a bear if you ask me, but over-dramatic travelling salesmen love to make drastic excuses to why our bottom line is suffering." He noted, a clear sense of disappointment on his face. "You're from Haven Rock, right? Surely you must have seen it, yet the official will be dealing with a reward, and judging from the lack of a head..." The man's head moved either side of the girl, as if checking for some sort of bag. "Unfortunately, other than the information provided, there isn't much more to give. By all accounts you should have run into it on the way here." He added gruffly, slightly coughing into his hand as he finished.

Last edited:
Ashraf Guillame - Lionsgate, Germany - The Next Morning
bd7c815565be946947c2c2eeecde7f60.png
Ash was beginning to regret asking that as the night went on, sure, the boy could cook, but he could also eat... A lot. It would only be for the night, that was what he kept telling himself, he couldn't help him, not with what he required, surely there was someone else...
*CRASH*

Another of the loud sounds echoed through Ashraf's head, one that he was trying to ignore as the commotion arose, but at this point it had gotten to such a point that it became paramount that he intervene. "Ugh..." He moaned as he began to get up, pushing his fists to his eyes. This was supposed to be his day off...

The overwhelming commotion forced him to rush to get ready, from the sounds of it, it was right by his building. "I need to check this out, stay here." Ashraf spoke up to August as he entered the lounge, placing his last gauntlet on. "Mind tying this up?" He asked, his thumb pointing back to the straps on his breastplate's sides, his tone giving away the rush he was in, despite his attempted calm demeanor.

RizaTiz RizaTiz

Rachelle Spatford

"Don't worry about the door. You can take the payment from our reward. Shouldn't cost that much." Rachelle says to the man as he then explains the situation. It may seem like tHe reported attacks are from a bear, but there are other reports that arr too just dramatical to take serious of. When he finishes explaining, he mentions that they should have encountered the beast. Rachelle says "We know, but it did not show up whatsoever. Other than that, we've encountered a few merchants that had their goods ransacked. It appears as though the beast only targets very valuable items, and for us, we only carry but essential items such as potions and antidotes. But do tell us, what kind of goods did the beast stole?"

Randomfella Randomfella Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Akakiryu
c02ba07ea30f28c5a9233e005288e1d2.jpg

Aka nodded diligently listening to the elder mans words. He also nodded when Rachelle agreed to letting him take the payment out of their reward. "Yes, that is only fair. I do apologize, I sometimes forget my own strength. But yes, how about we act as bodyguards for a merchant caravan or something of that sort? Something shipping valuable items that the creature would surely target. I think it would be the best bait. Indeed this creature doesn't seem interested in anyone not carrying goods anyway." Aka agreed with Rachelle, glad that he wasn't the only one who noticed. His master was a truly observant human. It made him happy to be partnered with her. He didn't think the beast could be all that picky. After all, every merchant they saw on the way here had lost everything but their lives. Aka wished to make sure that these attack didn't escalate any further. If they hadn't already.
Randomfella Randomfella Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
August - Lionsgate, Germany - With Ashraf
anime-boy-smiling-happy-face-stars-brown-hair.jpg
August was in the lounge, looking outside at the people walking past and such. This world was very interesting. He entertained himself with watching the humans walk by, looking at their clothes, at the items children held in their hands as they played with them and the occasional people that walked past with strong-looking armour.

He was surprised when he heard a loud crash outside, and he wanted to go outside to see what it was but Ashraf entered the lounge, telling him to stay here. "Aww. I wanted to see what it was too!" He said as he took a moment the straps on Ashraf's breastplates. "Why do you sound like you're in a rush?"

Ashraf Guillame - Lionsgate, Germany - Morning
bd7c815565be946947c2c2eeecde7f60.png
Ashraf looked back toward the boy with a slight sigh as he opened the door to the outside, the hollering of frightened woman and children, the several injured bodies scattering the district, just what had come through here? "I need to sort this out, then I can get you on your way." He finally responded, grabbing his spear from beside the door as he rushed out toward the eye of the storm, August's gem still wrapped in his pocket.

Jeffery's rants toward the criminals always caused a slight roll of the eyes from Ashraf, but as he turned the corner toward the aggressors, they were rolling no more. His rushed jog stopped, eyes bulging open to the massive man standing before them, it was clear from some of the other paladin's his physique bred some nerves within them. "By Zenith... What does this guy eat?" A hushed mumble escaped Ash, as his hands tightened on his spear, forcing it down toward the three. The few other paladins followed suit, strengthened by their faith, almost calming their shivering bodies. They were first responders, but something needed to be done about this now to prevent more harm coming to the various inhabitants of Lionsgate.

*Thew* The sound of a crossbow bolt could be heard millimetres from Leondres' ear, two crossbowmen revealing themselves from the balcony of one of the local establishments. "Fuck!" The one who let it loose could be heard whining, the shot was well placed, yet somehow managed to not even graze the ear of his target. It was clear from the shot that they had no intention of letting them walk out of here. "Get on the ground, now!"

RizaTiz RizaTiz Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Last edited:
The man sat back as he listened to the supposed adventurers. "I'd rather you paid before you died.... Ugh... Food, jewels, anything... Perhaps the sound of their caravans disturb the beast, I'm not sure. Either way, I'm sure one of them wouldn't mind some free guards... Or perhaps you could convince them for a fee." A slight, raspy chuckle began to erupt from the man, his knowledge of merchant's greed coming all too well. "The first few leave in the morning, you'll need to wait until then." He noted with a cough, before waving his hand toward them in an attempt to shoo them off.

August - Lionsgate, Germany - With Ashraf
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Randomfella Randomfella
anime-boy-smiling-happy-face-stars-brown-hair.jpg

He smiled and said "Okay" even though he was going to go check it out either way. He wanted to see what kind of human stuff just happened that caused the loud crash. He waited for a bit before deciding it was okay now. Putting on his jacket and gloves, he left the lounge and into the streets. Walking towards the direction he saw Ashraf go, he did get a few weird looks from others, but he didn't really seem to notice and just kept walking.

Spotting Ashraf in the distance, he didn't want him to know he was there so he quickly moved behind a building a peeked from around the corner, looking at what Ash was pointing his long spear at. To his surprise, there were two familiars, a girl with cat ears and a very tall, strong man, and a cool-looking guy there.

Last edited:
Chfyli9l.jpg

Rajanna Chance
While the current ruckus started to stir up, on the same street, in a nearby building on the second floor, there was a card game going on. It was going very poorly, although which group that applied to would probably depend on how perceptive you were. Looking at the cards on the table and the money in play one might assume that the woman in the long coat was losing, and primed to lose more. Somebody who was very aware what a card shark looked like who also knew Rajanna Chance's tells very well might notice a slight uptick at the corner of her mouth indicating a trap closing. Shortly after she was pulling in a stack of coins and dumping them into a small coinpouch, with the others around the table sitting there frozen.

Promptly after she grabbed the pouch and tucked it away all hell broke loose. The presumed front-runner swore loudly and cursed her, before swinging his body into a punch at her face, which she responded to by ducking in close and kneeing him between the legs. He dropped, and then it was a brawl. Initially it was just a few people at her table, but she evaded and it spread fast. A keen observer might have noticed her helping the brawl along, luring one to hit another here, and making it look like somebody else had been responsible for her hits there. Unfortunately she was slightly drunk, and when she went for a slightly dangerous move the bouncer finally got involved. A massive mountain of a man, he was one of the few present smart enough about brawls to realize exactly who was responsible. He charged her while she was off balance, and just outright lifted her up, coat and all, before barging through the room. Getting to the window he threw her bodily through the shutters which crashed open.

The next few moments involved Raja sobering up significantly and taking a brief glance as she turned into the fall towards the street. The street could of course not be quiet, knowing her luck. There was a large group of guards that she was on a direct trajectory for, seeming to be facing off against two people. There was also the usual scattering of other possibly involved people around. She hadn't intended to leave this place for a bit yet, but it looked like she was going to have to exit rather faster after today. It didn't help that she had just landed fully on the shoulders of one of the paladins and slammed them face first into the ground with the force of her drop, proceeding to essentially surf them across the street due to her momentum. Skipping slightly off the likely unconscious paladin she shrugged into her jacket. She didn't really have any other major plans, so she might as well go with the flow. She called out as she finally came to a standing halt, "Is this an invite only party or can anyone attend?"

Ah my favorite character intro method, "The Yeetening" The people whomst's party she has now dropped into: RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Last edited:
Rachelle Spatford

"I see, simple necessities and luxurious accessories. But if it means the sound of the caravans, then the beast is probably irritated by it. But either way, trust us that we can solve this problem of yours." Rachelle says. One can definetly tell how dead serious she is on the mission at hand. After the man mentioned about a few merchants going to leave by morning, Rachelle asks as he was waving them to leave "Can we at least meet them so that we can offer them protection? If so, where are they? We both know that you don't want another supply of goods get ransacked."

Randomfella Randomfella Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Akakiryu
13092420_1045680775524401_1108671099_n.jpg
Aka gave Rachelle a puzzled look. He was beginning to wonder if she was paying attention to the mans words, or just so concerned with the mission that she was ignoring them for her own thoughts."That is fine. I'm sure we can wait for a little while. No rush really, if the beast is only attacking merchants then it could be due to the noise. Or it could be something to do with the supplies. Either way, please do let us know when the merchants are ready. We will gladly travel with them. Although if they demand payment we will kindly refuse. Then leave you all to be terrorized by this beast until all the merchants are either out of business or forced to cooperate. We do not do charity work I'm afraid. So that is off the table. We can always go to a more lucrative job if need be. As for why anyone would refuse free bodyguards I'd imagine they would have to be quite the paranoid person." Aka said all this with a carefree smile on his face. Although his words held the sincerity, and weight of a merchant who knew his stock was in demand, and had every intention of using that to his advantage. "Alright. I'm going to wait until the merchants are prepared to head out. Maybe you can go see about preparing some equipment, or talking to other people Master?" Aka suggested to Rachelle. Before heading off to sit somewhere peaceful and meditate.

Zamasu Zamasu Randomfella Randomfella

06901254123b10670bea7e24edc4686f.jpg
Arisu Kazuran

Arisu listened to the boy as he spoke, her eyes glancing down at the now resting fox before resting upon his face. Yasu's nose twitched as the marten crawled down to her shoulders, resting comfortably on her as the boy pulled out a small stone from his robe. The stone itself was beautiful, something she had never seen before, and she found herself instantly drawn to it. Though she usually kept her emotions hidden under a blank face, she couldn't help the look of fascination that swept over her. When asked if she wanted to hold the stone, she snapped out of her daze, giving her head a small shake before meeting the boys eyes once again.

"No, I... It must be an important stone," she stated with some hesitance, her left hand grabbing the hilt of her katana as if to keep from reaching out for it. Her other hand busied itself by scratching Yasu's head. She looked to the boy, realizing she hadn't even introduced herself. If they were gonna converse any longer, it wouldn't be proper to not know his name. "I'm Arisu," she said, relaxing her grip on her katana before continuing. "I apologize for not introducing myself sooner."

Randomfella Randomfella

The man rolled his eyes at the boy's words, looking back to Rachelle. "What world is he from? Thinking I'd propose you pay the merchants to travel with them, tssk... You might be able to get a little extra from them, is clearly what I'd meant. Regardless, they leave at the crack of dawn, so... A few hours from now." He motioned back toward the door, by his tone and expression, it was clear the old man was ready to get some rest, and their presence here was just another interruption to him. "I hope you do, would be nice to stop their whining." He added briskly, before closing the doors back on them.

Early Morning
"Hail!" A short young man waved toward the pair as they approached, his friend, who appeared much like himself was still adjusting the horse and trailer their goods rested upon, a mixture of foreign spices and ornaments. The young man was rather stout, each having medium-length ginger hair, the heavy bags under their eyes showing all too well their recent efforts to get everything ready for their trip, or could that be a result of the lack of sleep from stories of this so called 'beast'?

"Are you two travelling to Haven..." He began, before pulling a small map up to his face, checking it thoroughly. "Rock?" A smiling face looked back up toward them, though he couldn't help but slightly stare toward Akakiryu's strange skin, attempting to pry his gaze from it. "You both look like the travelling type." A grin followed, the young man's eyes glancing over Rachelle's weapon, almost hopefully.

Elpida - Zhouni Outskirts, Asia - Midday
4f881f3e6b04ba11d895e26b476093d9.png
Arisu's reaction would have worried Eli, but it was obvious by her body-language that she was not disinterested, that she simply had a strong restraint. Smiling back toward her, the boy held out his open hand. "Elpida, though most call me Eli! Nice to meet you, I'm still not used to this world's customs, so don't worry." He slightly laughed at the notion, drawing the stone back to his side.

The boy bounced up suddenly, still gazing toward her. "So! Arisu! Where are you heading!? Who knows, perhaps we're going the same way!" Eli giggled, of course in truth he had no direction. Just what was he going to do? The trials had already started, who knew how many of his own kind had already been sent back to their own world? Then again, did he really want to risk competing? Either way, just exploring these strange lands were more than enough to sate him.

Yun Yun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back