• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Familiar

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rachelle Spatford

"My friend here is from a place far beyond the reach of man. It is best that I not tell you the details." Rachelle answered the man's question. Once they got info needed and the doors shut on them, Rachelle turns to Akakiryu and say "The night is getting old. A few hours of sleep will do fine. Let's find ourselves an inn and settle." And so they went off, find themselves an inn, and rest for the night.

~The next day~

A short young man called the pair out as they approach him. When he asked if they are going to travel to Haven Rock, Rachelle steps up and say "Indeed we are, and it may seem that you two need some company on the way there." She then noticed that the man is looking at her shield after being that they are the travelling-type. "It seems this guy is very doubtful of me. Well, we're going to prove him wrong." She thought, and then she asks "I'm pretty sure you have heard the reports about some beast ravaging good, right?"

Randomfella Randomfella Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

06901254123b10670bea7e24edc4686f.jpg
Arisu Kazuran

Arisu's eyes followed the stone as he placed it back into his pocket while listening to his introduction, almost ignoring his passing comment about not being from his world. Perhaps he just meant from this country. Her eyes moved back to meet him as he began to move excitedly. He certainly was an energetic kid. "I'm not heading anywhere in particular. Just... looking for a battle to partake in, perhaps," she said, sounding as if she was questioning her reason for traveling. Yasu let out a squeak before leaping from her shoulder to his body, desperately clawing at his clothes to climb up the boy. After a moment of struggling, he settled on top of Eli's head.

"Yasu," Arisu said sternly. He was usually more well behaved and rarely liked strangers, so for him to even approach one on his own was odd. Maybe there was something about this boy that Yasu liked. "Apologies. He seems to like you." With a sigh, she gave in. If Yasu liked someone, it was impossible to retrieve him without getting hurt in the process. She just decided that if Yasu liked him, she'd have to wait for him to return to her.

Randomfella Randomfella

Redd & Leo
images_10.jpeg
Redd wasn't pleased with all the outside interference. While he believe himself weak, he still thought of others as weaker. It was an odd contradiction. He just couldn't acknowledge anyone’s power unless they had shown themselves to be strong. Which usually dictated they defeat him. So when a woman came flying out a window landing on top of a enemy guard Redd was more than a little annoyed.”This is not your battle. I may be weak, but I do not require the assistance of a pathetic human woman to handle a few measly human guards. I may be unable to crush even a fly with all my might. Or even defeat a paper bag given a blade! But I shall...not…..be….beaten…SIGH. My existence is a insult to the warriors of the world.” Redd said in a depressed, downtrodden tone, whilst Leo chimed in with “Hey now don’t listen to this sorry lump, let’s get this party started!” before watching a bolt whiz by him. Redd’s head hanging low to better show his mood. He often managed to do this when he was in battle. It wasn’t a massive issue. But it could be a bit of an inconvenience should he not get snapped out of it. Usually, it got the enemy a free hit. Which if Leo was paying attention wouldn't do much should he cast Redd's defensive spell soon enough. Although this wasn't needed as the giant soon lifted his head raising his large fist in a fighting stance. The idea that Leo could potentially run out of luck and get killed, while tempting. Would set Redd back in his mission. He couldn't be forced back to square one. “Duck.” Redd gave a quick warning to the girl before nodding towards Leo for him to cast Redds offensive spell. Aiming it directly into the crowd of Guards.

“Have at thee, heathens!!” Leondres chanted while poking his dagger in the air towards the guards direction, and as one stepped forward Leo stepped with him aiming low with his dagger. In a flash of quick flurries to the lower region, Leo taking a few rushed steps back back before watching the guard notice his pants falling down to his ankles “Ha! See what happens when you mess with the luckiest man?~” Looking across his shoulder over to Redd’s direction and noticing the nodding gesture he gave, almost without thinking he took out the stone from his pocket and read aloud the following spell; “Grève Du Serpent!” Suddenly the giant slung his arm at the enemy. Now glowing with a black energy. At first, it seemed like a simple punch. Stronger, and faster than the average punch, but nothing special. But suddenly his arm stretched shooting at the guards like a serpent getting ready to strike. It hit one guard directly in the face, before continuing to stretch and striking several other guards all spread out among the crowd of enemies. The strike was focused, and much faster. It hit with deadly precision. Causing several of his victims to fall to the ground. Redds arm quickly retracted back to him, like a rubber band that had been stretched too far. Redd let out an amused chuckle. Lifting a hand up towards the enemy a evil glint in his eyes. “Who's next? This is a pathetic display of power. But I do enjoy crushing weaklings. Nothing pleases me more than putting them in their place.” The giant stated, scanning the group for someone brave enough to approach him. Thankfully as useless as Leo was he didn't need Redd's constant protection. His luck did that for him. Redd's only real concern was that his luck would fail him. Then things would get slightly more complex.
Charlotte.Katakuri.full.2399786.jpg

Collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool and myself
To SweetRose SweetRose Randomfella Randomfella RizaTiz RizaTiz
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Rachelle Spatford & Akakiryu - Caldenton - Early Morning
The man's brother's head snapped up attentively toward Rachelle as she mentioned the beast, while he himself simply responded with an awkward smile. "O-oh, yes, we've heard a couple of stories, a bit of a legend I suppose haha." He continued to smile as he scratched behind his head, a worried tone clearly invading his attempt at a cool demeanour. "We'd be happy to have you travel along with us, if it interests you... My brother makes a great spiced soup, one of the advantages of travelling with excess supplies haha!" He continued to smile, as his brother simply placed his hand upon his face, returning to setting up the caravan. "The name is Benjamin, by the way, and this is my brother, John." He quickly noted, his hand stretching out toward Rachelle in a friendly manner, his brother simply nodding toward them as he continued. "We'll be leaving in a few minutes, if you're ready that is." There was a slight shake to his words, similar to his leg, it was clear the couple of stories he had heard were more than enough.

Zamasu Zamasu Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Rachelle Spatford

Rachelle see the nervousness in the man's smile, as well as his words. She can also see how nervous he is by his brother. It is clear that he has heard of the stories and is scared of going to end up just like them. As he introduces himself and his brother, he reached out his hand towards her. Rachelle takes it and shook it. "Rachelle Spatford, and the guy with red skin is my partner, Akakiryu, or Aka for short." She says, and then when asked if they're ready, she replies "We adventurers are more than just being ready, so you can trust your protection to us."

Elpida - Zhouni Outskirts, Asia - Midday
4f881f3e6b04ba11d895e26b476093d9.png
Eli began to giggle as the small creature clambered atop him, smiling gleefully as he reached up slowly to give it a soft pat. "Haha! I like him too!" The boy continued with a smirk, gazing upward toward the creature, though his own forehead blocked his vision.

Slowly, Eli's eyes wandered back to Arisu, his mind slowly mulling over her words. He wanted to be careful, that was true enough, but for just how long could he wait? The girl was definitely kind, but it was just as true that she seemed to have a lust for battle, something that he wished he did not share. After a minute, he opened his mouth once more. "Hey! You could always travel with me!" He grinned up toward her, wide eyes beaming as excitement filled his lungs, carefully hiding the doubt within them. "Quite a few... People are looking for my stone, I'm sure a battle or two will come in no time! Plus, I could tell you all about my homeland!" His gleeful expression remained, even with a slight twitch of his legs, but by the way he called it his stone... It almost seemed personal for an apparent delivery.

Yun Yun

Ashraf Guillame - Lionsgate, Germany - Morning
bd7c815565be946947c2c2eeecde7f60.png
"What the!?" Ashraf barely had time to react as the woman crashed through the window, using one of his comrades as a makeshift surfboard to cushion her landing. His surprise, however, was quickly cut short by the black energy glowing from the shorter man's hand, within it something ever so similar held, strange words echoing from his lips. The barrage of unnatural fists was devastating, despite outnumbering the criminals, most fell. "Unf!" Ashraf released a pained groan as his breastplate was struck, throwing the stout man off of his balance, and onto his back with a *thud*. Others were even less fortunate, a few now unable to get back up, at least for the moment.

As his body slid along the paved ground, leaving behind scratches along it, his eyes gazing up as his body finally came to a halt to see a familiar face in the distance. What the hell were these things?
"You could help me win the trials so I can make the world a better place!" The thought of the boy's words rushed through Ashraf's mind, was that what all this was about? Some sort of game these powerful creatures were playing in their world? From the way August spoke of it, it definitely sounded like far more than that, even with his playful nature. Still, the boy could make a pint of beer, but this... Thing was shooting out punches like some sort of catapult of physical prowess.

Gradually, the man brought himself up, the pain of the blow still resonating through his body, whatever this was, he needed to stop it from causing more damage to the town, at least until reinforcements arrived. The man beside the creature, much like himself, must have been its partner, without him it wouldn't be able to use those spells, then again, did it even need them? Pushing through the stiff muscles that ached, Ash pulled his spear backward, before chucking the weapon with great force toward the yellow headed man. Despite the wind being drained from him, the weapon flew with strength, before falling just short of the man, landing before Leo with a sudden *thwunk!*.

Ashraf's eyes glared toward the pair, bouncing between them and the woman nearby. Two other paladins stood frozen from the sight of Redd's force, an archer on the rooftop reloading a bolt into a crossbow, prepared to loose it once more, having barely avoided the sudden flurry of fists. "Kill the blonde man! For Zenith!" Ashraf roared, reaching for his sidearm, only to find it absent, having fallen to the ground halfway between where he had been flung. His words caused a sudden reaction in the men, who began to move once more, pulling their spears back to their sides, aimed toward the criminal pair as they charged, bolstered by the thought of their god.

Pulling his hand back over toward his pocket, Ashraf gripped down on the multicoloured stone August had given him, pulling it back toward his face. This thing... What sort of power laid within? Ashraf could only wonder, and while the thought of using it here abhorrent to him, it seemed he might not have a choice. Still, what use was that spell to him? What co-...
Ashraf's eyes bulged open at the sight of it, the strong rainbow that emanated from it as he held it by his side, more symbols entering his mind viciously. "Certamina Creatus Est" The words drove through his mind as he looked back toward the boy with a strange expression, mouth agape, before edging his head toward his side, indicating for him to come over... He just hoped this would work.

SweetRose SweetRose Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool RizaTiz RizaTiz SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

8c44386143a95fd826ed6f2da727008d2ec3e65d-hq.png

cooltext320889067242704.png
Sevana C. Galstyan
(Location: Lionsgate - Market Place, Germany. )
(Mood: Still Hungry!)

(Interactions: Redd, Leondres, Ashtaf, and Rajanna. )
(Mentions: )

Outright unamused with a bunch of plate-armored 'dummies' trying to nudge a flippin' spear towards her like some primitive beast, Sevana divulged a prickly hissing noise in acknowledgment to their threatening gestures, right up until the point she had aggressively flashed her curved claws out into the open. "You'd best know how to use those things!" She'd been righteously close to altering them into living scratching posts, it'd been a lengthy period since she'd used those big ol' nails of hers for a good scratching. Admittedly, Sevana didn't have any intentions of sending them to an early grave where they'd become a delicious treat for the 'wormies' nor did she actively seek to maim these bumbling tin-cans into barely conscious ribbons, as a matter of fact, the Familiar's threatening ways were only meant to act as a 'clever' fear tactic that would trick them into yielding. Slaying dangerous monstrosities that wanted to use her as a chew toy was one thing but harming sentient creatures like Humans was something she conceived as an unspeakable act! This reluctance only proved to make her dilemma even more troublesome as she persisted to push them back by striking fear into their hearts, albeit, it became blatantly obvious that she wasn't going to really do anything once they had seen through her amusing performance of wildly swiping her claws in the empty space between them.
(Filler intro)

'Thew', a startling sound of a steel-tip bolt piercing through the wind had made the girl's hair stand up on ends! Zipping past Leondre's ear, the straight-edge projectile would've nearly struck Sevana if it weren't for her boringly lurching her head against her shoulder and allowing the bolt to zip past. It was practically impossible for her not to raise a single brow at Ashstaf's ridiculous comment after she'd almost had the terrible experience of becoming a one of a kind pin-cushion. "Mrah?! You think i'm just gonna lay down just so one of those buffoons can shoot at me? Fat chance bucko!" Just as she was sarcastically rolling her eyes in response, Sevana had caught something in the corner of her vision and from where she'd been standing it kinda looked like a swash-buckling buccaneer being tossed like a ragdoll through a window! "Holy heck, that actually is a swashbuckling buccaneer being tossed out of a window!" After being chucked from what appeared to be a third-story floor, the stylish pirate was able to successfully break her landing by using one of the Paladins as a makeshift skateboard which Sevana kinda thought was pretty darn impressive, except for the fact their metal chest plate had managed to torment her ears with a sickening scraping noise as the man skidded across the market place. "First I was blinded now i'm deaf?!" Shielding her floppy ears with her broad gauntlets, she was beginning to regret ever being sent to this bizarre realm of hairless apes!

At least she didn't have to worry too much, by the time the Rajanna was done displaying those neat wakeboarding skills she'd actually joined in on the fray! Oddly enough, Sevana hadn't a clue as to the reasoning behind her wanting to participate in this scuffle, her only logical guess was that the poor lady had went head first through the window. "More the merrier I guess!" Somehow this woman's introduction had offended Redd, apparently, this girl's interference made him feel like he was worthless. "C'mon big guy, you're not an insult! You took out a whole band of crazy merchants, as a fellow warrior i'm sure that's gotta count for something right?" Sevana hated to admit it but she felt kind of bad for Redd, just watching this gigantic man be reduced to a miserable sack of depressed muscle was a saddening sight to behold but thankfully it didn't take all that long for him to get back to his old self again. "Now that's the spirit!" Not only was she relieved that he had gotten his confidence back but she was also relieved to see that Leondres could actually fight, well sort of, from her perspective he'd just flicked his toothpick sized dagger around the Paladins like he was mimicking a famous fencer, a fencer that was probably under the influence of heavy narcotics. By some unworldly means, this fortunate fellow's absurd attack had removed the pants of his enemies.

Ch-OOT2-U4-AEouij.png

"Nice work, for a copycat." She couldn't help but give a playful response to his strangely similar move, moreover adding onto it by giving out a thumbs up as she smirked back at Leondres. Odd as it was seeing another bunch of poor souls having their pants removed, Sevana was rather dumbfounded and curious as to why Redd was aiming his fist at the crowd of Paladins, surely he didn't think they were just gonna run face-first into his knuckles, or did he? "Grieva du what now?" Hearing the golden boy shout out those foreign words while raising that stone of his almost made her question the man's sanity, observing him hold up a rock towards the armored men was one of the most ridiculous things she had ever seen, as good-looking as that man might've been he sure was a jackass. To the Familiar's surprise, after he had said these words his companion's hand glimmered with a sinister energy, a torrent of unnatural magic had soon surged throughout his entire arm as they flung their clenched fist forward. From where Redd was standing it looked like he was just gonna wallop the air, instead, his freakishly large arm had actually extended like elastic! Flabberghasted at the mere sight of this, Sevana had a strong desire to extensively question how he was able to turn his arm into a really long noodle yet seeing how Rajanna was in jeopardy of getting herself nailed by a rubber arm, it was clear that there was no time for questions as she needed to be rescued! "Mraawha! Watch out pirate lady!" Not wishing to see a 'yar-harring' pirate be blasted into the depths of outer space, Sevana sprung forward towards Rajanna with all of her might, she was hoping that she'd be able to get her out of the way in time. Luckily this split-second decision had gotten both of them out of the trajectory of Redd's fist, in spite of having them not sustaining any injuries though, Sevana was now uncomfortably pressed on top of the 'piratey' girl once both of them had gracelessly crashed to the floor.

"So, this is mighty awkward."

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester , Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool , Randomfella Randomfella , SweetRose SweetRose

August - Lionsgate, Germany - With Ashraf
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Randomfella Randomfella
anime-boy-smiling-happy-face-stars-brown-hair.jpg

August looked at what was going on, startled at the sudden fight and arrival of different humans. It seems that the two familiars have gone aggressive. Noticing that Ash had his stone, he ran up to him, smiling as always and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey partner!" He looked ahead at him, directly at Leondres "Hey! You have really cool clothes!" He yelled before turning back to Ash. "Hey hey hey hey, did you know that those two-" He said pointing at Redd and Sevana "-are familiars like me?"

Ashraf Guillame - Lionsgate, Germany - Morning
bd7c815565be946947c2c2eeecde7f60.png
The woman who leapt into the scene, rushed off seemingly as soon as the cat-eared familiar began to talk to her. Ashraf's eyes darted from her, back to the ones before them. "I gathered..." He replied drably under his breath, still looking ahead as he spoke. "I sure as hell hope you can compete with whatever the hell that was... But for now... I need another spear." The stone within his hand continued to emanate an intense rainbow glow as the paladin held it tightly before him. "Certamina Creatus Est!" he roared, reaching his opened right hand out toward August expectantly, hoping this spell did just what he had claimed, a strange feeling overcoming him as the incantation was cast.

The paladins bar Ashraf grew within arms-reach of Redd, he himself preparing to charge into battle with them. "Just how tough is this... Thing?" He questioned the boy, turning his head slightly toward him. These familiars... Magical monsters by the look of it. Did they all take the form of humans? Ashraf had asked some questions, but his beliefs held his tongue for the most part, he wanted no part in this, yet if these attacks were only just beginning...

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool RizaTiz RizaTiz SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Rachelle Spatford & Akakiryu - Road to Haven Rock - Night
Thankfully for Benjamin, little had occurred thus far on their trip to Haven Rock, not even running across another who had mentioned the beast. It was a peculiar notion, surely there would be carts and all kinds of things left on the road if a beast had been attacking travellers, yet there was little to show for it, by now, he was beginning to think it was all some story to push smaller traders out of the ring. "So, how long did you say you'd been in that guild for?" A seemingly permanent beaming smile look over toward Rachelle, his brother continuing to travel silently, eyeing their guests with concern, preparing the caravan for their rest, a lantern now the only source of light around.​

Both of their temperaments, however, were cut off by a sudden bone curdling screech. To their South, just over the rise, stood the visage of a ferocious creature, unlike anything any of the humans had seen before. It was at least five feet high, and another eight long, as would soon be noticeable as it rose to stand on its hind legs, clawed paws rising up aggressively toward the group before it lowered itself back onto the ground. It was hard to see exactly what it was, yet there was little time to look as it began to charge toward them. The two traders went white almost instantly, gasping at the pure sound that emitted from the beast, and before long, they rushed to the other side of the caravan in a panic. Noticing the other two, the beast lowered itself, before charging rapidly.

latest
As the beast came within sight, screeching horridly, its features came into sight. It was almost like a mix between an owl and a bear, feathers stretching along its forearms. As it stared toward Aka, a smile almost seemed to form upon its face, and while those around him must have assumed it some creature from a story told to children at night to keep them good, he likely knew better. It was, after all, a Familiar, perhaps unlike any he had seen, but the appearance was uncanny. Nevertheless, it continued to charge, directing itself toward Rachelle aggressively.

Rachelle Spatford

"A good few years perhaps. I'm one of the very best, so does Aka." Rachelle answered Benjamin's question just when a loud horrifying screech was heard. Rachelle knew what is going up, turing to her Familiar and say "Aka, get on your guard!" She then goes foward, the caravan right at her back. She sees something advancing towards the group and not before long, the beast that have said to be sabotaging caravans has made its appearance.

"What the bloody hell is that thing?!" Rachelle yelled, surprised by such unspeakable abomination. She have never seen such monstrosity as this. She thought it was a bear at first, but not this kind of a beast. But then Rachelle thought that this monster is like any other wild animal, or a charging warrior. As it advances towards her, Rachelle quickly takes one step and scoops a handful of dirt. What is she doing? Why picking up a pile of dirt? Simple, as Rachelle thought of something that her mentor taught her.

Dirty Tactics #1: When facing a charging enemy with nothing to defend yourself, make him eat dirt.

With the beast closing in, Rachelle takes no hesitation to throw the dirt on its face, blinding it with all that dirt in its eyes. Rachelle turns to Aka and yells "Aka! Get the caravan and those guys away from here! I'll hold this monster off!"

August - Lionsgate, Germany - With Ashraf
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Randomfella Randomfella
anime-boy-smiling-happy-face-stars-brown-hair.jpg

August's eyes lit up as Ashraf said the spell. He was surrounded by his colorful aura as he placed his hands together, taking up a moment to imaginate the spear and then "Certamina Creatus Est!" He repeated the spell, even though it was completely unnecessary. A long and colorful spear formed in between his hands, shining in the light. His aura dissipated as he grabbed the spear as it began to fall. "Here ya go! A super cool spear, just for you!" He said handing it to Ashraf.
It was a very bright and colorful spear, the metal shining in the color's of the rainbow with a neat star symbol right at the bottom of the handle, looking exactly like the one on his back. "Really cool, right?" He looked back at the others. "Him? He's a familiar, not a thing! Don't be mean! And.....I don't know! But he sure does look really tough and cool with that scarf!"

Akakiryu
Might.Guy.full.1715353.jpg

For most of the journey, Aka had been silent. He didn't have much to say and found he brought enough suspicion without having a slip of the tongue during conversation. So he quietly sat meditating on the top of the wagon thinking calming thoughts. For the last few minutes, Aka had a strange, familiar feeling stirring inside him. It was hot and building. He almost felt like a Volcano about erupt. Then when he heard the screech of the beast and leapt down to meet the beast head to head the feeling finally overcame him. Erupting with a great overwhelming power. Aka's skin began to radiate just slightly, and golden lines began to glow on his skin. Any attempts at telling Aka what to do would be useless at this point. Aka crouched down, and in an instant had vanished. With this impressive feat of speed he meet the Owl Bear head on. Sending a massive right hook directly at the creatures beak with all his might. Roaring as he did like some wild beast. Having struck his foe he turned to Rachelle and the caravan. The pupils of his eyes no longer there, replaced with nothing but the white of his blind fury. "Don't just standing there tossing dirt, and pissing yourselves pathetic humans! You! Girl! Get ready to cast Doragonken already!!! I'll rip this cuddly bastard to pieces!!!!" Aka proclaimed turning his attention towards the enemy familiar.

Zamasu Zamasu Randomfella Randomfella

Rachelle Spatford & Akakiryu - Road to Haven Rock - Night
latest
The beast lowered it's head as dirt was flung toward it, yet its charge did not end, and without movement, Rachelle was directly in range of the sharp beak of the ferocious creature. That was, until its charge was met by Akakiryu's fist. The beast's head ricocheted to the side, bouts of saliva spewing from its beak from the impact, though its body did not stop, ramming into Aka with force. Thankfully for him, his blow had deflected the sharp beak of the creature, yet its massive bulk still allowed it to push through the Familiar, ramming him into the caravan with a tremendous *CRASH*. The two traders wasted no time... In fleeing. Just the sound of the creature was enough to chill the hearts of most men after all.

"FA-MI-LIAR!" The creature snarled, the words seemingly forced out in almost feminine roars, like it was struggling with the basic concept of talking. "NOW!" It roared, as a flash of brown light erupted from the hill it had come from, and what followed it... "Talash!" A man's voice followed in a vigorous, frightening yell. Without wait, the beast turned its head up toward Aka, taking advantage of their close proximity as it opened its maw. From it, a sonic wave of a screech erupted, aimed straight toward the Familiar in an attempt to take him out of the fight in one swift movement.

1f2736cc2c5ea812c0562f0b27cbe491--fantasy-male-fantasy-rpg.jpg
Soon after, a man rushed up from where the yell had come from. He, on the other hand, was a familiar sight to Rachelle. The common description of a bandit, if not far better off in garb, likely due to the successful heists made on the road. A long blade in his right hand, with a shorter in the other, he stood with a smirk over the battlefield, observing the pair he now intended to get rid of. "Heh, pesky." He simply stated in a gruff tone, looking over toward Rachelle.

Last edited:
Rachelle Spatford & Akakiryu

Rachelle was surprised that the dirt didn’t do anything to blind the beast. Usually this dirty tactic always worked on unsuspecting enemies, but this one is rather different than the ones she usually faced. Fortunately for her, Akakiryu intervened, but much to her disappointment.Aka, you bloody dunce.Rachelle thought, but the beast continues its charge, ramming Aka and crashing into the caravan. At least the two merchant men were able to flee. But then, the beast did something that caught the adventurer’s ear, something that no other animal could do...talk, although a bit unintelligible but was able to say a word. Just then, she heard someone yell an incantation. That’s where she realized that the beast they are dealing with is a Familiar. So this beast is...Rachelle’s thought suddenly halts when the beast emitted a sonic screech from its mouth, heading towards Aka. “Shit!” She screamed before quickly pulling out her Mundus Stone and yell “Go! Doragonken!”

Aka sneered angrily back at the beast as it slammed him back into the wall of a nearby cavern. Luckily Aka could take a hit, especially in his enraged state of being. He leapt forward onto the creatures chest with a great kick, sending his fist directly at the monsters face at the act same time it let out its own magical attack. Suddenly a crimson aura began to erupt from beneath his skin, soon forming into the face of a ferocious dragon and charging from his fist into the enemy familiars face. ”DIE SCUM!!” He roared as the crimson dragon unleashed it's rage on his enemy.

By then, the owner of the Familiar emerges, and this one Rachelle can properly face. "Who the hell are you?" She asked, giving him a very threatening death stare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back