• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: The Iron Wasteland

Can I have this sweater vest?
latest

Pat said:
Wow, I can smell the...
Oh, it's ok.
Now all I have to do, is prepare a combination of cringy ass jokes and humor. Then I'll be ready for the apocalypse.

I'm personally up for you being a robobrain or synth and this stays chronologically correct with the series because the Institute would still be active. Maybe not a synth because the Institute is kinda busy with the Commonwealth. Anyway it really all depends on Pat.

well synth would be easy i am one of three things A hunting a runaway and tracked them around here B on the run myself C on another type of mission

Last edited by a moderator:
Karcen said:
well synth would be easy i am one of three things A hunting a runaway and tracked them around here B on the run myself C on another type of mission
Coursers are a little OP. A robobrain is better, but, they can't fit through doors, would have trouble with stairs or slopes, the brain they're using is from a criminal, and few ever seem to deviate from their programming.

Pat said:
Coursers are a little OP. A robobrain is better, but, they can't fit through doors, would have trouble with stairs or slopes, the brain they're using is from a criminal, and few ever seem to deviate from their programming.
Like you would be our Claptrap, but the sort that kills everyone apologetically, even if they're your friends.

"I'm sorry!"

Continues shooting laser at someone.

"It's only my programming!"

Robobrain rolls up to one who fell after being shot.

"I don't actually want to kill you."

Continues blasting holes into the corpse.

Kazami42 said:
"I'm sorry!"
Continues shooting laser at someone.

"It's only my programming!"

Robobrain rolls up to one who fell after being shot.

"I don't actually want to kill you."

Continues blasting holes into the corpse.
Just imagine if a robobrain got on a blind dating site...

I meant like someone who became a robobrain willingly to live instead of a mind wiped criminal

side note unless your goign by the rummors and how npcs deal with coursers they ware really weak

Karcen said:
side note unless your goign by the rummors and how npcs deal with coursers they ware really weak
The Sole Survivor is a god. Each Courser has been shown to be able to kill many well-armed humans and they are modified. Able to do practically everything better than humans and yet still appear to be one.

Karcen said:
I meant like someone who became a robobrain willingly to live instead of a mind wiped criminal
Either way they don't really change their course of programming. They've even been known to commit suicide upon memory wipe.

while i do mean courser v me i have seen other npcs deal with coursers with ease hell i have seen gunners in that courser hunt that put up more of a fight than him

as for the bot think big mt or cliff's edge hotel not normal bots

but what if the robobrain wasn't programmed what if it was just a person tying to survive the apocalypse by putting their mind in a robot is that what your going for?

How come you had the help of a General Atomics employee? Or a robobrain bot lying around?

if i gave them 10 int and simply did some work on an old factory to get it goign for a little while and to leave out the mind wipe bit

well i would say they did that or worked with big mt and got turned into a test subject for their brain casings because science

Users who are viewing this thread

Back