• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: The Iron Wasteland

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]Here everyone have a fun Undertale video
Skip to 4:08 to see my favorite part [media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
SANS I WILL HARM YOU.

@Krim, @Birdsie, @Jack in the Box, @Flowiest, @Kazami42, possibly @Karcen.

Three more people sounds like a good number before I start the thread, go blackmail your friends into joining. Again, I can potentially accept character applications now, with a limit of 30 for SPECIAL. Pretty free form, but my greatest concern would likely be appearance and lore/reality consistency.

Krim said:
wasn't it 40 points in 3 and NV?
Different wasteland. Besides, this forces people to actually have some flaws, which would be the case when everybody has bad nutrition, has a few mutations, or whatever else the Fallout universe throws at you.

Unless people really wanted to have 5 in every stat, 40 still forced people to have flaws

Krim said:
Unless people really wanted to have 5 in every stat, 40 still forced people to have flaws
I think that's more of the standard build where most people decide to have a dump stat or two.

And trust me guys, SPECIAL will matter at more crucial times, or change situations. I've actually drummed up some encounters in the plot already, have a few ways to end them.

gogojojo331 said:
Is this thing still going?
Just last Tuesday I posted about getting this started. Yesterday I replied to K. and said-without-saying-it that I accepted two others and only really wanted one more person until starting the actual thread.

So yeah, it's still going. About to actually become a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back