• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: The Iron Wasteland

Pat

Three Thousand Club
So, I'm interested to see if any of you would be interested in the below. I promise a quality, and somewhat realistic RP. I'm open to ideas for creatures, and other Vaults.

While this is interest check, I'll provide a little more detail on everything when I actually make the thread. So hold on.

There's the Populists, communistic sort led by a dictator. Have spread throughout much of the Eastern Minnesota.

The Fourth Reich. Kill all mutated humans they can find.

The Voyageurs. Trading outfit with loose connections to annexed Canada.

The 1st Infantry. A Minutemen-like faction that has recently fallen to pieces. Based more off the Union soldiers of the civil war.

Pig's Eye, postwar St. Paul. A bustling shantytown of commerce.

Cloud 9, postwar St. Cloud. Deals Chems, and other vices.

Hell's Half Acre. Like Cloud 9, only not as professional and regulated, and more prone to attacks.

Polis, postwar Minneapolis as a whole.

Vault 64, fortified bunker beneath the Mall of America. Experiment was to use the joy of shopping to allevitate depression.

Limbo, postwar Duluth. Has walls made of ice, buildings, and old ships.

Crystal Square, a few blocks of interconnected buildings in the heart of postwar Minneapolis. Once a major trading hub and technological powerhouse, this settlement was the jewel of the Iron Wasteland until it mysteriously locked down thirty years ago.

Camelot, a feudalistic 'Renaissance' themed town. Actually just the remnant buildings of the old Renaissance festival.

Trinidad, the 'beached' Wilfred Sykes, stuck on it's side atop the frozen Great Lake of Superior.

African Americans are viewed by the Reich as mutated humans. Many in the Iron Wasteland actually came to believe this in the last two centuries as they can only commonly be found in Polis, one of the most irradiated localities. However, many actually came from Vault 64.

Asians are generally mistrusted or even despised by all but the Populists and Voyageurs, because of prewar propaganda.

Ghouls are treated and like how they were in Fallout 3, but with a twist; all Ghouls eventually turn feral. May take centuries, may only take decades, but it will eventually happen.

Little to no contact has been made between the Iron Wasteland and the rest of America. The Voyageurs, Midwest Brotherhood of Steel, and the Mutant Liberation Army being the only real exceptions.

Snappers. Mutated Snapping Turtles that have, instead of mutating into what are known as Mirelurk Kings and Lakelurks, evolved into Komodo-dragon like creatures.

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]I'm here so let's discuss what is happening in the Iron Wasteland. :)

[/QUOTE]
Something significant is going to come over the radiowaves of the forgotten settlement of Crystal Square...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got here, will read it later..

I'm always up for a RP with some of my old favs

@Kazami42, @Flowiest, @Jack in the Box, @Krim. Y'all can make characters if you want. I think thirty sounds like a good number for maximum SPECIAL. Just ask any questions you need about all locations or factions. If you make a Ghoul, Asian, or African American character, God help you.

Would I be able to have a Chinese, or Russian person?

Would it be allowed to make your own uniform like say, modified ww2 American uniform or WWI style? Because I have various interesting clothing design for appearances.

Is there a place I can start with a african, ghoul, or Asian man with prejudice, but where I won't be instantly shot at?

Those are my only questions.

Kazami42 said:
Would I be able to have a Chinese, or Russian person?
Would it be allowed to make your own uniform like say, modified ww2 American uniform or WWI style? Because I have various interesting clothing design for appearances.

Is there a place I can start with a african, ghoul, or Asian man with prejudice, but where I won't be instantly shot at?

Those are my only questions.
Chinese American. No Russians, only descendants of Russians. Making your own uniform would be extremely difficult. The start will be the same for everyone. The Populists, Voyageurs, Polis, and Limbo would be the only real havens for you.

Pat said:
Chinese American. No Russians, only descendants of Russians. Making your own uniform would be extremely difficult. The start will be the same for everyone. The Populists, Voyageurs, Polis, and Limbo would be the only real havens for you.
So basically I have to make a nude guy?

Pat said:
You literally have to kill for clothing. This is the wasteland. Few people have extra outfits.
Can I spawn with the Chinese assault rifle/Totally not a AK-ripoff? Or a hunting rifle?

For final character questions I have at the moment:

Can I use real people as references?

Krim said:
I'm probably just going to go with a chem-happy raider
Don't turn out to be surprisingly intelligent and literate then. Unless you're a unique case. Just that raiders don't really have much in the way of education.

Kazami42 said:
Can I spawn with the Chinese assault rifle/Totally not a AK-ripoff? Or a hunting rifle?
For final character questions I have at the moment:

Can I use real people as references?
Not that many Chinese sleeper cells or subs around. So, not really.

Only if it's obscure or really well-done. I don't want to cringe to death whenever I see a celebrity in the RP.

Anyway, everyone, if you have a buddy you know that likes Fallout roleplays, ring them up. Got it?

Flowiest said:
We need a good falling skies rp
The 1st Infantry of this RP are more badass. In the actual Civil War, during the battle of Gettysburg, the unit received incredible casualties during a suicide charge to hold back the Confederates, keeping them from taking Cemetery Ridge.

They remained in the field, and held their position, having the flag of the Union fall and be raised again four times. Even captured the battle flag of Alabama I believe.

Pat said:
The 1st Infantry of this RP are more badass. In the actual Civil War, during the battle of Gettysburg, the unit received incredible casualties during a suicide charge to hold back the Confederates, keeping them from taking Cemetery Ridge.
They remained in the field, and held their position, having the flag of the Union fall and be raised again four times. Even captured the battle flag of Alabama I believe.
Highest losses received by any US military unit in our entire history that remained in the field.

Pat said:
Not that many Chinese sleeper cells or subs around. So, not really.
Only if it's obscure or really well-done. I don't want to cringe to death whenever I see a celebrity in the RP.
Then I only have one person for the job, because I have two other rps I'm more prominent in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back