• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fallout New Days CC

Well I think 918,000 is a pretty balanced number so I'll stick with that.
You're the second largest faction if that's the case. Waffle has this massive New York faction that has conquered a handful of states around it. Plus I have 400,000ish people and I'm the Enclave.

You're the second largest faction if that's the case. Waffle has this massive New York faction that has conquered a handful of states around it. Plus I have 400,000ish people and I'm the Enclave.
Yeah. I know. Seems fair to me. Plus a bunch of my citizens have probably emigrated to New Vegas now that they have their own army and my military got a pretty bad bloody nose in the Hoover Dam campaigns.

Yeah. I know. Seems fair to me. Plus a bunch of my citizens have probably emigrated to New Vegas now that they have their own army and my military got a pretty bad bloody nose in the Hoover Dam campaigns.
Third largest actually. The Texan faction outnumbers you too.

People might go to New Vegas, but it isn't really that friendly to NCR citizens. Outside the Strip anyway. People just go to the fringes of NCR territory for work that isn't mind numbingly simple at the time of New Vegas.

Third largest actually. The Texan faction outnumbers you too.

People might go to New Vegas, but it isn't really that friendly to NCR citizens. Outside the Strip anyway. People just go to the fringes of NCR territory for work that isn't mind numbingly simple at the time of New Vegas.
Yep.

Nation form:

Name: Savannah
History: Coming from Vault 37, a vault in coastal Georgia, the former population of Savannah was subjected to a more mundane job than most vaults. There were thousands of books, musical instruments, libraries of sheet music, copies of hundreds of paintings, and technologies... All from the late ninteenth century. They were also granted with a GECK, hundreds of years worth of radiation medicine, and limited military technology, granted to them as one of their occupants was military engineer Samuel Hellfire. The citizens didn't breach the Vault for more than supply runs and reconnaissance until 2230. Directly afterwards, a GECK was launched, but malfunctioned, causing vast overgrowth of swamp life in the surrounding area. The Georgia wasteland, most commonly referred to as The Swamp, had only one vault, and was highly uninhabited. The inhabitants of the vault set up home in the city of Savannah, and took its name. The swamp life surrounding the city acts as a protection from bandits, super mutants, and many animals. They are usually loyal to the Enclave, but keep neutral in order to maintain trade with all surrounding factions.

Culture: Definitely inspired by their vault's contents, they are prolific producers of writing, art, and music, all with the twangs of the blues, the rhythm of Dickens, and the colors of Van Gogh.
Type of Government: Senatorial Democracy: A senate is elected every two yea, and make decisions about the daily activity of Savannah. Certain members of the Senate have separate jobs.
Strengths: Trading between factions of the north and south, they can get goods from enemy to enemy. Their vast libraries and operating presses allow them to sell countless books for the wastes, and each citizen is literate and well-educated.

Resources:
Water, water everywhere. Due to the vastness of the Atlantic, it's less radioactive than most freshwater.
Books. Everyone is educated well, and ideas can be spread with ease.
Boats. This allows for trade with almost any city on the coast.
Assets:
Culture, radiation meds, a functioning vault, the overgrowth.
Population: There are only 5,000 people in Savannah, but there are always visiting traders, and travelers are always welcome.
Military:A small militia of 500, armed with pre-war conventional weaponry, and around twenty suits of Hellfire armor.
Foreign relations: Neutral, a major trading hub, although partially loyal to the Enclave.

Flag:
gaflag125.gif

Song:
There's no set song, but everyone in Savannah knows the entirety of the Pirates of Penzance.

Last edited:
Character Form:

Name: John Hellfire
Bio: One of the first children born outside the vault, John Hellfire is an experienced leader, and is patriarch of the well-known Hellfire family of traders, which, before the war, developed and built military technology for the American Government. He's been on the Senate for the past 32 years it's existed, and is the current Commander of Trade and Defense. He is currently 78 years old, and although, in his day, he could wrestle with a deathclaw and live to tell the tale, he has long since reached his peak.

S 2
P 4
E 3
C 10
I 10
A 1
L 5

Items: He has just a revolver to defend himself. He also carries a silver lighter with his initials carved into it. He wears all leather to protect against the overgrowth, although it is tissue paper against bullets.
Dislikes: Getting into fights
Personality: John Hellfire has been hardened and wizened by the wasteland, and doesn't have time for nonsense. He's a man who works in solutions, not problems. He's a slick gambler and well-cultured.

Last edited:
Error 420 Error 420 . So how is your faction favorably biased to mine? I'm over in Chicago and, much less significantly, Kentucky, so there's enough distance between us to make direct contact pretty unlikely.

Secondly, is there a connection between Hellfire power armor and the Hellfire family?

Pat Pat Savannah is loyal to Enclave because they recognize them as the true American government, and has been listening to the Enclave radio signals for a long time, as well as having limited contact through radio.

Pat Pat Savannah is loyal to Enclave because they recognize them as the true American government, and has been listening to the Enclave radio signals for a long time, as well as having limited contact through radio.
Alrighty.

By the by, this RP is set in the year of 2290. You might want to edit a few bits of your faction and character sheets accordingly.

I'm going to make a nice CC hope you're happy bud
My happiness doesn't matter. I don't have any more authority than you do. I was just saying what Waffle would've when he got on.

A NCR-Legion combination faction would be incredibly overpowered in comparison to pretty much any other faction aside from the weaknesses of a famine and incredibly long border, and at the time New Vegas and the Legion were already claimed.

My happiness doesn't matter. I don't have any more authority than you do. I was just saying what Waffle would've when he got on.

A NCR-Legion combination faction would be incredibly overpowered in comparison to pretty much any other faction aside from the weaknesses of a famine and incredibly long border, and at the time New Vegas and the Legion were already claimed.
I was saying I hope you're happy because of the faction I picked, it will either be a blessing or a curse to you depending on what you do

Nation form:

Name: Savannah
History: Coming from Vault 37, a vault in coastal Georgia, the former population of Savannah was subjected to a more mundane job than most vaults. There were thousands of books, musical instruments, libraries of sheet music, copies of hundreds of paintings, and technologies... All from the late ninteenth century. They were also granted with a GECK, hundreds of years worth of radiation medicine, and limited military technology, granted to them as one of their occupants was military engineer Samuel Hellfire. The citizens didn't breach the Vault for more than supply runs and reconnaissance until 2230. Directly afterwards, a GECK was launched, but malfunctioned, causing vast overgrowth of swamp life in the surrounding area. The Georgia wasteland, most commonly referred to as The Swamp, had only one vault, and was highly uninhabited. The inhabitants of the vault set up home in the city of Savannah, and took its name. The swamp life surrounding the city acts as a protection from bandits, super mutants, and many animals. They are usually loyal to the Enclave, but keep neutral in order to maintain trade with all surrounding factions.

Culture: Definitely inspired by their vault's contents, they are prolific producers of writing, art, and music, all with the twangs of the blues, the rhythm of Dickens, and the colors of Van Gogh.
Type of Government: Senatorial Democracy: A senate is elected every two yea, and make decisions about the daily activity of Savannah. Certain members of the Senate have separate jobs.
Strengths: Trading between factions of the north and south, they can get goods from enemy to enemy. Their vast libraries and operating presses allow them to sell countless books for the wastes, and each citizen is literate and well-educated.

Resources:
Water, water everywhere. Due to the vastness of the Atlantic, it's less radioactive than most freshwater.
Books. Everyone is educated well, and ideas can be spread with ease.
Boats. This allows for trade with almost any city on the coast.
Assets:
Culture, radiation meds, a functioning vault, the overgrowth.
Population: There are only 5,000 people in Savannah, but there are always visiting traders, and travelers are always welcome.
Military:A small militia of 500, armed with pre-war conventional weaponry, and around twenty suits of Hellfire armor.
Foreign relations: Neutral, a major trading hub, although partially loyal to the Enclave.

Flag:
gaflag125.gif

Song:
There's no set song, but everyone in Savannah knows the entirety of the Pirates of Penzance.
Hellfire armor is short for Hellfire power armor right? How did you acquire it?

Pat Pat Yes, and it was acquired by the US government as payment to Sam Hellfire, the designer of Hellfire power armor and various weaponry for the US. They were moved to the vault right before the apocalypse.

Pat Pat Yes, and it was acquired by the US government as payment to Sam Hellfire, the designer of Hellfire power armor and various weaponry for the US. They were moved to the vault right before the apocalypse.
Wasn't Hellfire power armor created centuries after the apocalypse at Adams Air Force Base?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back