• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: East Coast {OOC} {M}

Yeah for my headcanon there's a Minutemen Marine Corps group who train, and are based, there under Old Longfellow.

That would be dope. Maybe if Donny has the time, he might even try to make power armor for animals, though not sure how it'll work given the technical complexity of power armor.

I think I got it for ilutas arrival it will just be crazy enough but still not super crazy

Tjala (Felix and Queenie) unless they want me to just assume they are just moving with the group? Otherwise it would be me XD

aaaa fuck sorry! i didn’t get a notification for the IC thread! i figured because felix was already in the zone he’d be swept up into whatever moving forward post their was! if you guys would like i can absolutely post a little something but it would be a bit of a “felix and queenie moved slightly further to the left to the bigger vertibird”! i absolutely apologiseaaaaaah!

Alright I'll move forward if not tonight after I do D&D it'll be tomorrow. And by that I mean either in the next 6ish hours or 24 hours XD Gotta love timezones and me being in Australia XD

And just for some reference, I'm basing the vertibird of some concept art for Fallout 4 where it had more of a troop transport role. I put it in the spoiler since it's big but the middle one shows it clearly. Kinda wish we got that one to be honest.

Art_of_FO4_Vertibird_2.jpg

I am enjoying what all of you have posted so far and the possibilities of the future posts we'll all do :)

i’ll be writing my response later tonight. felix is going to be so overwhelmed by all these impressive folk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back