• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Condition: Healthy
Mood: A Bit Suspicious

"...So this is being brung here on an Airship of some sort? How Ironic it's a robot that speaks English and rants about wanting to crush commies...But What will it be used for? Killing Super-Mutants?" I said as I put the Blueprints back onto the table.​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
will you see uh it was going to be used to take out the Minutemen you probably need to make a peace treaty this wasn't my idea

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Somewhat Mad

I looked at him and said, "The Minutemen are Peaceful. Why would you do such a thing? Im the General of the Minutemen as well. Preston is only Co-General. So...Whats going to happen to sanctuary? You're gonna attack it? Kill innocent civilians and soldiers who want to make a Boston a better place?"​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
listen I don't know why they are I just joined because i-i-don't remember why I joined I don't even remember joining the Brotherhood

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

"Son," I put a metal hand on his armored shoulder. "Thats Because...You are a synth. You were created and those memories were inserted into your head. How I know...That you know I am the Leader of the institute."​

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

"They won't." I say to him as I put on my helmet and walk back up the stairs slowly.​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
mood:calm
do you know anybody that can repair my weapon mine is in poor condition

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Calm

"Not that I know of. I thought maybe one of your people here could." I said as I continued up the stairs.

(Gtg for thanksgiving cleaning)​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
mood: calm
ok ill ask one of them and i know how to build a rocket turrent

Last edited:
The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Playful

I looked at him and I said, "Yeah...I guess I need some parts too. But Thanks for the Power armor though. Im going to head back to Sanctuary." I continue walking up the stairs and out the police station. "How do you get power armor and I don't get anything?" Nora said as she put her hands on her hips. I roll my eyes as I pull off my helmet with a smile. "You sure you don't get anything?" I asked her as I grinned. She thought for a second and said, "Oh no! Mister, You'd better not talk about that. Thats my business...Not their business. I guess I do get some things though..." "C'mon! The quicker we get home the quicker we can have Radroach Pie!" I said as I stomped away quickly in my power armor. The pistons in the legs clinked and hissed as I stomped forward.

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
mood: calm
pov: now I can work on this custom power armor least it will be better than this Dumb power armor that I have

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Somewhat Mad

I continued to jog-stomp through Boston with Nora right behind me. Up ahead a Death-claw, Furiously pounded a raider into the street as they screamed in pain and agony. I ran forward and I slammed into the side of the Death-claw helmet first. The Death-claw staggered back and I fired at its belly with my 10mm as Nora ran for cover. I grabbed the Death-Claw's neck and slammed it face-first into the ground and stomped on its head until it fell still and limp.

Last edited:
I just had a feeling. Say, about something. Do you want to do an Enclave RP? With me and a few others?))

Interesting...Oh, I'll tell Emerald in the morning if that's ok.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back