• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Condition: Healthy
Mood: A Bit Suspicious

I looked at him and asked, "I have quick-hands...Wait who?" I began to walk towards the Police Station as Danse led the group. I reload my 10mm and I holster it.​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
mood:sad
n-n-no one lets focus on walking we may get attacked again

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: A Bit Suspicious

I continued and kept my mouth closed as we walked. I pulled up my PipBoy and I looked at my map.

(Nothing is better than External Health)​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
mood: calm
how about we go to Boston common i heard its nice

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Calm

I look at him and then at Nora who sits on the steps of the Police Station. "I heard there was some sort of 'Giant super mutant' that way. I wouldn't suggest it." I sit down by Nora and I hand her a Nuka-Cola from my pack. She opened the drink and took a few long sips.​

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

I look at him and then at Nora who sits on the steps of the Police Station. "I heard there was some sort of 'Giant super mutant' that way. I wouldn't suggest it." I sit down by Nora and I hand her a Nuka-Cola from my pack. She opened the drink and took a few long sips.​
How the hell are there so many Guests???))

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
mood:happy
over here we have Paladin Glade and mary the rest of them are downstairs packing up stuff hey Nate follow me

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

"Sure thing." I got up and I followed Danse inside. "Seems like you've been here a while. What are ya'll looking for? I know ya'll are looking for some sort of Technology as always. So what's up." I said as I followed the Paladin.​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
mood: calm
I want you to give you this
1606342500059.png

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Happy

I look at him and I say, "Well...Thankyou Paladin Danse. What model is this? Did it come out after the war or something?" I examine the armor and it seemed much more advanced than older models such as the T-45A or the T-51B.​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
mood:calm
this is xo1 power armor a long long time ago people called The Enclave used to wear a smaller version of this stuff and the Brotherhood didn't like The Enclave

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: A Bit Confused

I look at Danse with a confused look on my face. "Who is the Enclave? Another cult or something?" I ask as I load an F.C into the X-01 Suit of Power armor.

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
they were not a cult but they wanted to take over the world and bring fake peace and prosperity

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Good

I looked at Danse and said, "You know who the minutemen are? Or do you know him? If so, Sure."​

Paladin Danse
images (68).jpeg
we have been working on the project if you want to see the blueprints of it

The Sole Survivor (Nate)

images (1).jpeg

Mood: Clearly Confused

I looked at him and said, "What project? The X-01?" I was now clearly confused. I twisted the valve on the back of the suit and it hissed as it opened up. I stepped in and the suit closed and I looked at Danse. "Pretty Nice. Just needs an Arm and Leg," I said as I pulled off the helmet. "Quite comfy too."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back